Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:23:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 113 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO][WHEN] PERSON-TO-PERSON MICRO CONTRACTS –– 50,000+ app downloads  (Read 174675 times)
Lucasolofsson85

Activity: 392
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 07:27:15 PM

When do you start ICO, and when does it end? What are the soft and hard caps?
ICO Highlights

$35 million goal
$40 million max

Mar. 19 - Sep. 19, 2018
ICO may end earlier once goal is reached

$0.25 per WHEN Token
350 million tokens allocated
It's cool that the period is not limited until the goal is achieved. Hence, there will be no problems with the collection of the media and the extension of the ICO stage for additional fees

Haha an interesting tactic, but without a beat Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MaksonJoe

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 08:03:26 PM

How long will an expert take registration on your platform?
techbubble (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 92

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 12:23:49 AM

Something like Linkedin. Am I right? If I am there is a question why your product will be better than Linkedin?

Actually, nothing at all like LinkedIn. That's a professional social network. WhenHub Interface is a mobile app that allows you to talk directly to an Expert on any topic. Payment is handled by smart contract. Anyone can be an Expert...just state the topic of your expertise and go online in the app. Anyone searching for that topic will see you and can video call you.
This is very convenient. Tell me, will the amount of payment be set by the application, or by the expert independently?
I'm wondering how the project developers will earn money from this system
I think the developers will get a small commission from all payments

No...if we take a commission, this is no different than existing centralized systems such as credit cards. This is decentralized.

How we make money is based on a decentralized model...the company holds some tokens and as the ecosystem grows, the value of those tokens increases. The increased value of the tokens is "income."

All our efforts are geared towards making the entire ecosystem valuable for all token holders, ourselves included.
techbubble (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 01:33:50 AM

How long will an expert take registration on your platform?

Once you download the app, you can go online as an Expert instantly. All you have to do is provide a profile photo and complete a couple of fields in your user profile. You can then go online any time for one or more topics.

For example, if you are an expert on kayaking, you would go online with topic "kayaking" and anyone searching for kayak or kayaking could find you and Interface with you. You also need to set your hourly rate and your expertise level for the topic. Here's a screenshot of the UI:

techbubble (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 01:38:59 AM

Something like Linkedin. Am I right? If I am there is a question why your product will be better than Linkedin?

Actually, nothing at all like LinkedIn. That's a professional social network. WhenHub Interface is a mobile app that allows you to talk directly to an Expert on any topic. Payment is handled by smart contract. Anyone can be an Expert...just state the topic of your expertise and go online in the app. Anyone searching for that topic will see you and can video call you.
This is very convenient. Tell me, will the amount of payment be set by the application, or by the expert independently?

WhenHub Interface provides the application and the "plumbing" for Interfaces between consumers and Experts. Each Expert sets their own hourly rate and the minimum duration for which they will take calls. When a call comes in, the Expert can Accept or Reject the call. Once the call starts, there is a 30-second grace period during which the parties can decide if they want to continue the call. If they stay on past 30 seconds, the Smart Contract is activated and the consumer's funds are put into escrow. When either party ends the Interface, the transaction is settled on the blockchain and escrow tokens are transferred from the consumer's wallet to the Expert's wallet. Any unused tokens are returned.

sharkman20

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 12:41:34 PM

I'm wondering how the project developers will earn money from this system
I think the developers will get a small commission from all payments

No...if we take a commission, this is no different than existing centralized systems such as credit cards. This is decentralized.

How we make money is based on a decentralized model...the company holds some tokens and as the ecosystem grows, the value of those tokens increases. The increased value of the tokens is "income."

All our efforts are geared towards making the entire ecosystem valuable for all token holders, ourselves included.

This is a great idea, and more fair in relation to users of the system.
Will the coin act as a payment document?
CristopherCollins77

Merit: 1

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 01:40:13 PM

WhenHub Interface provides the application and the "plumbing" for Interfaces between consumers and Experts. Each Expert sets their own hourly rate and the minimum duration for which they will take calls. When a call comes in, the Expert can Accept or Reject the call. Once the call starts, there is a 30-second grace period during which the parties can decide if they want to continue the call. If they stay on past 30 seconds, the Smart Contract is activated and the consumer's funds are put into escrow. When either party ends the Interface, the transaction is settled on the blockchain and escrow tokens are transferred from the consumer's wallet to the Expert's wallet. Any unused tokens are returned.

Interesting. That is, for 30 seconds you need to tell the problem and decide whether the expert will need help, or not?
Mila.Vitra

Activity: 334

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 02:27:38 PM

So this is something like consulting through video calling? This should not be very expensive for customers, and not so difficult for experts to not do this  Grin
Narimann

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 03:36:39 PM

So this is something like consulting through video calling? This should not be very expensive for customers, and not so difficult for experts to not do this  Grin
This is convenient in the event that you have a problem, and there is no way to go, or take something to the workshop. You just consult through a videoconference.
brussqett

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 04:56:35 PM

This is convenient in the event that you have a problem, and there is no way to go, or take something to the workshop. You just consult through a videoconference.
Most likely, you are right. But I can't come up with a reason why I would address the expert in this way yet.
Lucasolofsson85

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 05:25:12 PM

Most likely, you are right. But I can't come up with a reason why I would address the expert in this way yet.

Any question. Plumbing, repair, service, computer diagnostics, car repair, garden, cattle breeding, winemaking ... Grin
techbubble (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 05:40:33 PM

Any question. Plumbing, repair, service, computer diagnostics, car repair, garden, cattle breeding, winemaking ... Grin

Exactly! Our platform is primarily geared towards the long tail, and not necessarily what you would consider mainstream "consulting" like I.T., web design, SEO etc. Our definition of an Expert is someone who knows more than you on a given topic.

For example, if I am doing a DIY wood-working project and need to know how to make a certain difficult cut, I don't need the world's greatest wood-working expert to show me. Someone who has done it before can demonstrate it for me and I'll be all set and can move on with my project. I *could* go Google or search YouTube, but when you don't know what you don't know, it is sometimes hard to get the right results, and when you do have results you can't be sure if they apply to your situation.

These are the scenarios Interface has been designed to address. Today, the world wastes tons of brain power by not tapping into the expertise of retired professionals, stay-at-home parents and people living in remote locations. WhenHub Interface will help the world tap all that brain power and knowledge.
Josen5000

Activity: 313

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 05:50:29 PM

Exactly! Our platform is primarily geared towards the long tail, and not necessarily what you would consider mainstream "consulting" like I.T., web design, SEO etc. Our definition of an Expert is someone who knows more than you on a given topic.

For example, if I am doing a DIY wood-working project and need to know how to make a certain difficult cut, I don't need the world's greatest wood-working expert to show me. Someone who has done it before can demonstrate it for me and I'll be all set and can move on with my project. I *could* go Google or search YouTube, but when you don't know what you don't know, it is sometimes hard to get the right results, and when you do have results you can't be sure if they apply to your situation.

These are the scenarios Interface has been designed to address. Today, the world wastes tons of brain power by not tapping into the expertise of retired professionals, stay-at-home parents and people living in remote locations. WhenHub Interface will help the world tap all that brain power and knowledge.
This is a cool idea. Are you already testing your platform? Do you have something like a demo version?
techbubble (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 06:54:50 PM

Our product is already in beta and available on iOS and Android app stores:

iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/interface-by-whenhub/id1321059592?ls=1&mt=8
Android:    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.whenhub.interfaces

We hit a milestone of 10,000 downloads just a few days ago. We are celebrating with a 30% discount on our ICO.

Join us and be part of the coming person-to-person micro contract revolution. Click here to buy with credit card or tokens https://interface.whenhub.com/buy

You can also send ETH directly to whentoken.eth to get WHEN Tokens delivered instantly.
Klennox

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 07:10:43 PM

iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/interface-by-whenhub/id1321059592?ls=1&mt=8
Android:    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.whenhub.interfaces

We hit a milestone of 10,000 downloads just a few days ago. We are celebrating with a 30% discount on our ICO.

Join us and be part of the coming person-to-person micro contract revolution. Click here to buy with credit card or tokens https://interface.whenhub.com/buy

You can also send ETH directly to whentoken.eth to get WHEN Tokens delivered instantly.
Do you distribute the token immediately after purchase, or after ICO? I heard that many projects distribute them only when the sale is over.
techbubble (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 07:11:57 PM

Do you distribute the token immediately after purchase, or after ISO? I heard that many projects distribute them only when the sale is over.

Tokens are delivered immediately.
Klennox

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 07:14:45 PM

Do you distribute the token immediately after purchase, or after ISO? I heard that many projects distribute them only when the sale is over.

Tokens are delivered immediately.

This is good, there will be no excitement that someone was deceived, someone was wrongly counted, the rate fell, the rate rose and so on
manox.dave

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 07:51:13 PM

In principle, a good idea, there are a lot of situations when it can be very useful. Now it is difficult to judge about this, but when something happens, the first question in your head is: "What should I do?" "Who can know how to do this?"
Gregory.Leps

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:50:07 PM

In principle, a good idea, there are a lot of situations when it can be very useful. Now it is difficult to judge about this, but when something happens, the first question in your head is: "What should I do?" "Who can know how to do this?"
Excellent examples.
It will be exactly the same when problems arise. I think it's really very convenient, as well as it will allow you to learn to do something on your own
vkolotun

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 10:00:42 PM

I downloaded your application, but the interface is buggy and doesn't allow me to register or login ... what's wrong?
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 113 »
  Print  

Jump to: