Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 08:03:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 113 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO][WHEN] PERSON-TO-PERSON MICRO CONTRACTS –– 50,000+ app downloads  (Read 174685 times)
Klennox

Activity: 378
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 07:14:28 PM

I like it, I will follow your updates. It's a pity that my application does not work for me, but I hope that the final version will be available to all
Where are you from? I have an application running in Russia, but I cant register or login ... I'm not sure, but the rest of the applications work correctly.
jess4ever

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 08:10:59 PM

I like it, I will follow your updates. It's a pity that my application does not work for me, but I hope that the final version will be available to all
Where are you from? I have an application running in Russia, but I cant register or login ... I'm not sure, but the rest of the applications work correctly.
Hey, this is a test application, you should wait a little.
Tell me, who works, you can already register as an expert? Can I make free consultations?
Gregory.Leps

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 10:08:19 PM

Tell me, who works, you can already register as an expert? Can I make free consultations?
It looks like the application is not working yet. Only the application interface is shown. Demonstration capabilities will likely be in future versions
techbubble (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 92

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 10:19:36 PM

It looks like the application is not working yet. Only the application interface is shown. Demonstration capabilities will likely be in future versions

What do you mean? The application works fine and there are people making and taking calls all the time. While we have labeled it Beta, it has full functionality. We'll remove the Beta label once we are sure it is 100% stable...right now it is about 95% stable.
TimeTeller

Activity: 2744
Merit: 588

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 10:30:32 PM

How can you assure that the person is really the expert of that certain field?
How can we validate that we chose the right person the first time we used your app?
Do you have database of those experts that we can browse from?
techbubble (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 92

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 10:38:57 PM

How can we validate that we chose the right person the first time we used your app?

Let's first define an Expert. For our app, an Expert is someone who knows more than you about a topic. The app isn't intended to help people solve complex problems, which are the domain of consulting. Instead, this is for a long tail model to provide quick answers on topics.

At the end of each call, Caller and Expert rate each other. Experts who rate poorly show up lower in search results and ultimately don't show up at all.

So, to answer your question, there is no assurance that the person is an Expert, but if they are fake, they will not be able to use the platform for more than 2-3 calls before they get booted.

Each Expert has a self-created profile you can review, a self-rating of their expertise on the topic, and a platform rating based on how other Callers have rated them. Based on this you can make an informed decision. When the Interface call is initiated you have 30 seconds of unbilled time to talk and determine if you want to continue.

In the future, we will have third-party partners who will provide verification levels that an Expert can choose to obtain. When searching, you will be able to filter and only see Experts that match a verification level of your choice.

There is a database of course. You can go into the app and swipe through all the Experts who are online at any given time.
Gregory.Leps

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 10:44:35 PM

What do you mean? The application works fine and there are people making and taking calls all the time. While we have labeled it Beta, it has full functionality. We'll remove the Beta label once we are sure it is 100% stable...right now it is about 95% stable.
That's right, I restarted the iPhone, everything is working fine. Thank you! I will try to register for an expert
FrederickFarci

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 11:36:08 PM

Yes, you can. The application is completely workable, you only need to register.
Dr.Cristofferson

Activity: 356

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 12:07:45 AM

There should be some regional divisions, because an expert in another language will be difficult to understand. Prompt, you will modify the support for different languages and so on?
Sharlotta.Berg

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 12:27:06 AM

It looks like you have a very advanced system of selection of experts? That is, a person states that he understands a certain area, people evaluate his work and abilities, and depending on the assessments, the expert either grows in the rating, or falls down? This will allow experts to work harder and rid the system of those who hope for easy money
Ayupich

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 01:23:32 AM

Well, in my understanding, the fee for such a service should be somewhere in the amount of 10-20 bucks. If this is a full-fledged dialogue in which all issues are successfully resolved ... so in principle, if we see something like this, it will be an excellent opportunity to earn as an expert
CristopherCollins77

Merit: 1

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 01:46:23 AM

Well, in my understanding, the fee for such a service should be somewhere in the amount of 10-20 bucks. If this is a full-fledged dialogue in which all issues are successfully resolved ... so in principle, if we see something like this, it will be an excellent opportunity to earn as an expert
Probably, we cant objectively evaluate the cost of works yet, because the consultation can be very easy, and can be quite difficult and time-consuming.
vkolotun

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 02:02:52 AM

Probably, we cant objectively evaluate the cost of works yet, because the consultation can be very easy, and can be quite difficult and time-consuming.
Correctly! The price will be set by the market itself! Over time, the price should stabilize, dont guess it now.
Mila.Vitra

Activity: 334

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 12:38:10 PM

Payment for the use of your services will be in tokens, or in any currency?
Narimann

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 02:06:26 PM

Interest question. Will I be able to pay experts with my bank card?
brussqett

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 03:33:06 PM

I think yes, because many people who will use this platform will not have the opportunity to pay in the crypto currency.
vkolotun

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 03:59:42 PM

I think yes, because many people who will use this platform will not have the opportunity to pay in the crypto currency.
Come on, now it's not so difficult to create a blockchain wallet and use it. You only need a smartphone. If you can use this application - then you can use the wallet.
vatalay

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 04:08:52 PM

Hello friends, I was interested in progeny, I would like to get more detailed information. I think that you are a good team and that you are doing a good job,
CristopherCollins77

Merit: 1

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 04:28:04 PM

Hello friends, I was interested in progeny, I would like to get more detailed information. I think that you are a good team and that you are doing a good job,

What specific information are you looking for?
Didn't you find the information you need in white paper?
https://interface.whenhub.com/assets/WhenHub_Whitepaper.pdf
leonid.agut

Activity: 149

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 04:45:36 PM

Guys, as I understand it, this is already a fully working project, a working system? That is, you doing ICO to raise money for the further development of your application?
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 113 »
  Print  

Jump to: