Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 04:45:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy low and sell high is very tough  (Read 2591 times)
longwintershere

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

“Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data”

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 08:52:13 AM

When you ask someone for advise they always say buy low and sell high but this is very tough.

What is your strategy for buying low and selling high?

Do you agree with buy low and sell high is very tough?

of course, doing that as a skill is tremendously difficult and the truth is that you simply can't foresee certain events. Just choose the projects based on the proper study and it should be good enough

TRADE YOUR DATA   ●    PDATA TOKEN    ●   ─── OPIRIA.IO ───
██████████       [   PRE-SALE     April 10th ]       ██████████
Rajamuda

Activity: 924
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 09:01:51 AM

it's tough, but in mean.. tough to predict, when it's time we can get a high profit because anyhow it depends on many influences that can affect the coins we pick and our trust in that coins.
Basically of course it's still being done until now in the crypto world, and it depends on our individual ability in predicting and choosing the right coins to choose.
Dvmd lionel25

Activity: 79
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 09:08:51 AM

the most important is how to try to understand every detail or character of cryptocurrency that we often use for trading so later to decide to sell or buy will be better consideration Smiley
crazylikeafox

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 09:10:33 AM

Yes it is pretty tough because we never really know when will the market recover and increase the prices of coins. But I think it is the most effective way to earn a huge profit, though you have to be patient enough in order to be successful. In the end, you just have to trust your coins and be patient.
MWesterweele

Activity: 1372
Merit: 564

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 09:11:50 AM

I agree that buying low and selling high is very difficult! The best price to buy low is in the ICO phase, but now ICO is basically deceptive, and the price of the token on the exchange is very high! It is difficult to meet the right price!
Yes i agree ist very difficult to buy low and sell it in higher price but if you have courage and have patience then there's nothing impossible to make it happen, and also just trying to buy low and sell it when the market start rising. Even its difficult i do buying low and selling high many times nd luckily i do it properly and i get profit and sometimes i get huge profit from doing it, so i suggest just keep buying low whwn market falling then sell when market rapidly rising.

▀█████████████████████
            ▀▀██████
    ▄▄
▀████▄▄  ▀████
  ▄████▄
▀█████▄  ▀███
 ████▀▀
   ▄██████  ▀███
████▀
   ▄████▀████  ████
████  ▄█▄
▀█▀  ████  █████
████▄████▀
   ▄████  ████
 ██████▀
   ▄▄████  ▄███
  ▀█████▄
▀████▀  ▄███
    ▀▀████▄
▀▀  ▄████
            ▄▄██████
       ▄███████████
████████████████████████████████████
FUN TOKEN
██████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
FreeBitco.in Adopts FUN Token for
Premium Membership Program
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████

▄
      ▀▄  ▀  ▄▀
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ █  ██ ██
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ ██▄ ▄███
██  ▀▀▄█▄ ▀▀▄███ ████
█████████████ ▄▄▄ ▀▀█
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████▄▄
      ▄▀  ▄    █████▄
          ▀     ▀ ▀███
                    ▀
41M Users to Buy and Hold
FUN for Premium Benefits
.Learn More.
MikeyVeez

Activity: 896
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 09:12:13 AM

I think this method really using only whales, because they can manipulate the market, so they know when price is high, when is low.
Or you have to be lucky  Grin.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
semarm3sem

Activity: 91

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 09:14:33 AM

if everyone bought low and sold high, there would be no high or low because the market prices would be continually correcting. Bargains do exist and sometimes the wisest choice is to lock in earnings. The safest financial plan for the long run, however, is to understand your goals and risk tolerance, then work to create an investment plan that builds on gains over the long term, rather than continually outguess the market.
yourEvil

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2018, 09:15:41 AM

When you ask someone for advise they always say buy low and sell high but this is very tough.

To do this, you need to be lucky, or be a good expert in the world of cryptocurrency
Awan Awan

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 09:16:34 AM

if hoping to sell in a high position I think it is difficult, because now the market is in an unstable and not good condition, now the price of coins must struggle in a high position to be a coin that has a high price. we have to wait until the price is high or we can make a sale and purchase pingpong. to always get a profit.

Pingpong is like day trade where we take small profit for several time and its different with holding strategy which hope big earning at once. Any of them has different way but the same purpose that is to gain as much as profit we hope. All is good at least good profit.
Ra.moomoy

Activity: 146

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 09:20:24 AM

Yes its true, following this is hard and is not always a jackpot but is worth to try. To give a good advise, set a percentage for yourself with regards to profit and loss. Meaning if you hit the target profit then get it, if the price drop and reached your set loss dump it so you can minimise the lost.
View_style

Activity: 176

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 09:20:41 AM

My experience does not say much. I bought an e-calendar for $ 430. But I do not sell it while I wait for the price to rise.
Ayuluv2001

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 09:23:03 AM

somethings are worth to hold for sure. Invest at your own risk, with what you can afford to lose, that is what I can say.

So if your mentality is in the right track, you will not be so affected by FUD
Joriecoinbit

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 09:24:00 AM

if hoping to sell in a high position I think it is difficult, because now the market is in an unstable and not good condition, now the price of coins must struggle in a high position to be a coin that has a high price. we have to wait until the price is high or we can make a sale and purchase pingpong. to always get a profit.

Pingpong is like day trade where we take small profit for several time and its different with holding strategy which hope big earning at once. Any of them has different way but the same purpose that is to gain as much as profit we hope. All is good at least good profit.
This kind of strategies can earned tremendous profit by hodling our coin in a couple of months or years unlike daily trading it 's too risky and our mind getting stress for the pressure in terms of that. Buying of coin in a small amount and sell when it pumps is the most efficient way to grow our money immediately.
JMD07

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 09:24:10 AM

Doing this strategy buying low and selling high is the best strategy ever to avoid losses if price downfall. You should be patient to wait for the best price higher than you buy your funds. In that way you can get profits easily. Yeah this could be difficult if you want a easy money as the price won't go on your side and your money will be trapped until the market recovers. If that happens you need to wait it patiently and that's makes it difficult if your losses accumulates every.
Jaybitcoin2018

Activity: 147

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 09:33:47 AM

I still agree on a strategy of buy low sell high because this is the most effective way easy earning if you know all the risk ahead of it. And its been said that its a tough strategy but for the person who has patiently waiting and finding good opportunity to gain better which is a fruit of your labor.
harshmonty3

Activity: 95
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 09:47:39 AM

The best and simple way of trading is buy in dip and sell at high.
You need to wait for the dip and hold your coins .
Sell the coin when you are satisfied with your profits.
Patience is the key in trading.
Perka

Activity: 182
Merit: 78

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 09:56:30 AM

To be honest ,there is nothing difficult to buy cheaper and sell more expensive.Head not to buy on the peaks or in simple words not to buy reset.And don't sell on the fall.Courses, Castro chart repeat last year and you can navigate
Sarcasm

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:05:08 AM

To be honest ,there is nothing difficult to buy cheaper and sell more expensive.Head not to buy on the peaks or in simple words not to buy reset.And don't sell on the fall.Courses, Castro chart repeat last year and you can navigate
There is one thing I learned is to buy when there is despair and sell when there is Euphoria. If the euphoria starts to set it up even if half way in your trade sells then because it fades quickly. Therefore we must practice, because this premise we will be able to many things from that experience.
karisiak123

Activity: 244
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:14:15 AM
Last edit: May 27, 2018, 10:28:59 AM by karisiak123

it's true if we want to earn more money. we buy at the lowest price and sell when the price is high. the way we should look at opportunities by looking at market prices. it's better if you want to sell for a long period of time.

AltCoinBuddah

Activity: 161

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:25:32 AM

The market is very low now. At this time it's easy to lose all the money. Because the market goes down, I suggest that we rest in the last few months, and next month there will be a chance to climb.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: