Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 03:30:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy low and sell high is very tough  (Read 2596 times)
bitcoinbot

Activity: 357
Merit: 130

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 11:25:54 PM

Yes, it's quite difficult to do, so I'm not trying to pinpoint the top and bottom point, at least roughly! Learn to read the market and turning points by the volume of trading!
mycomike12345

Activity: 93
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 11:59:50 PM

it's simple to say , but it's hard to do . this requires a lot of experience and skills . for beginners ,  a lot of practice is required  . the best strategy is to hold some quality coins for a long time .

I agree with you, but i believe we can achieve our goals if we have patience. Yes it is top altcoins are those quality coins that has good foundation especially at ethereum, neo, litecoin and dash. Having those enough reliable coins now and hodl at least two years will definitely change our way of living into fortunate future.
XiaoRui

Activity: 229
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 12:15:17 AM

When you ask someone for advise they always say buy low and sell high but this is very tough.

What is your strategy for buying low and selling high?

Do you agree with buy low and sell high is very tough?
in my opinion, it is not very difficult if you are serious about this, if you have at least $ 1000 of capital, after a careful study of the market and analysis of the coin, doubling profits will not keep you waiting, the greater the probability of doubling, at least if you still have patience and wisdom, then trebling your coins is inevitable.

ethergod

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 12:20:40 AM

Yes, that is the aim of good investing. The main problem I see is that it's human nature to buy when everyone else buys, which is contradictory to this mantra. To be a good investor, you have to go the opposite way of the crowd.
Images21

Activity: 567
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 12:26:55 AM

When you ask someone for advise they always say buy low and sell high but this is very tough.

That's already self explanatory. Buy low and sell high. What so hard to understand about it? My strategy in buying and selling is when it comes to buying, I search for prospect alt coins and when they're within my price range, I'll buy them. When selling, I just sell when the price is above my buying price. Simple as that.

LOL. It is as though everything can be read through the charts and the news or the absence of it. Let me ask you a follow up question. How do you set your price range? Where do you base them? Are you simply setting them randomly or are you just using your gut feeling? Actually, it is not easy to set the price range. That buy low sell high strategy is not as easy as it appears. There are so many considerations involved that may even prove to be inaccurate in the end.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
ohkkstaaahp

Activity: 378

“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 12:30:12 AM

I completely agree with the fact that it is very difficult. I think that it's impossible to determine the bottom, so do not worry about it, it will break you! It's easier to relate to this. I believe that news is the best indicator!
I find the most important thing to do this is to be patient, do not watch the price often, hold on to them during the price will rise, if you worry and hurry you will scare your pennies hold the price drop the lowest, and you sell them out. So it will not be good for your investment. In my opinion, patience is the key to your success.

miracle24

Activity: 309

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2018, 12:35:54 AM

Buying low and selling high is not easy, if you are not careful, you end up selling and buying higher out of fomo.
sedahan13

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 12:40:35 AM

Yes i agree with that, and sometimes technical analysis also does not work in crypto trading, but usually buy low and sell high will be work better in coins that has high volume and big market cap, all trading strategy is never perfect and accurate and that why important to use cut loss in every trade.

│▌██████           C O M P R O   F I N A N C E           ██████▐│
The DeFi Way of Synthetic Assets & Trading
│   TELEGRAM   │    TWITTER    │     REDDIT     │    MEDIUM    │
aquantivis86

Activity: 129

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 12:40:43 AM

One problem is that these are fuzzy terms.  What is 'high'?  What is 'low'?  It would be neat to see how fuzzy logic deals with these things - but anyways it is definitely tough for amateurs who don't have a theoretical foundation thus have to go with their naive understanding and all the fallacies it brings.  

Is there any rules anyone here has learned for what is high and what is low?
JPablo

Activity: 221

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 03:35:01 AM

Yes, it's hard to do that but if you want really to wait the time come of the rise of the token/coin you can get our goal at selling it on high price.
djsugar

Activity: 686
Merit: 262

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 03:41:19 AM

Timing the perfect exit or entry point in volatile market as that of cryptocurrencies has always been tough. If you are into day trading or shot term trading, the you need to be well aware of the market movement that can only be achieved by technical analysis. You need not to learn the whole technical analysis but learning line graphs and candles would be enough to time the exit and entry point for a particular coin.
Gahi

Activity: 80

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 04:00:26 AM

Timing the perfect exit or entry point in volatile market as that of cryptocurrencies has always been tough. If you are into day trading or shot term trading, the you need to be well aware of the market movement that can only be achieved by technical analysis. You need not to learn the whole technical analysis but learning line graphs and candles would be enough to time the exit and entry point for a particular coin.

Yes it's very tough. That 's the best thing to do. When price are low better to buy for doing good for big income. For high price better to sell it to find a good income. But we need to be wait to rise it. Better to hold first until it going grow up then sell if rising up.
mmo4me.2016

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 04:01:02 AM

Because there is no place to be sure, after you buy, Altcoin or Token will increase the price. Everything is just predictable and a bit lucky!
In my opinion,
Investing in digital money is quite risky, should consider when investing
goku1525

Activity: 420
Merit: 50

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 04:01:42 AM

This is how it works, when it comes on dump in prices ,we buy a potential coin on dump and sell when prices regulates higher .This strategy has the biggest impact because in a particular movement in prices we can decide wisely.
DMC_Ken

Activity: 363
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 04:08:42 AM

Buy low and sell it in a high price is a good strategy that can get some profit, and in that strategy you just need to wait too in a long term so you can have profit.
tng811

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 04:12:12 AM

It is tough if you are new to the coin, but if you are familiar with a specific coin, you will understand its particular market and its rhythm like how low and how high it can go. Coins with long history is not that hard to predict.

Mypanara19

Activity: 826
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2018, 04:20:59 AM

Yes i agree with that, and sometimes technical analysis also does not work in crypto trading, but usually buy low and sell high will be work better in coins that has high volume and big market cap, all trading strategy is never perfect and accurate and that why important to use cut loss in every trade.

I agree with this, sometimes trading strategy is not always reliable and it usually takes quite a long time hold to follow such technical and data analysis or whatever stategy you have since the market tend to be very unpredictable at times. it is also very important to know when cut lose to avoid huge loss with your holding and/or investment.
Derizia99

Activity: 153
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 04:30:58 AM

if trading is obviously buying cheap sell expensive, if not so you will lose, when the market is red, at that time we have to buy coins, when the market is green, we have to sell it
LuciferEveningStar

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 04:36:45 AM

Yes buy and sell is very tough but only for people who does not that have that much knowledge about the market and because of that, most of them are losing a huge amount of profit due to selling their coins when they panic.
andika2018

Activity: 700

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 05:01:39 AM

Peoples always keep telling buying at low and sell at high because its the ideal on trading but to find high price or bottom price thats the hard one. Its require good experience and good technical skill to determine high price or bottom price.
If we want more relax on our investment, better keep our investment for long term because we can ignore high fluctuation in market
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: