Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:50:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy low and sell high is very tough  (Read 2588 times)
PageDown

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 03:54:32 PM

It's not that tough. It's just a mstter of time. You just need to be patient enough til the time that what you bought hits it's high price. The key is patience in this sort of thing 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
arief89

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 04:04:58 PM

When you ask someone for advise they always say buy low and sell high but this is very tough.

What is your strategy for buying low and selling high?

Do you agree with buy low and sell high is very tough?
I do not have any strategy because I'm still a newbie in the trading world, but what I do to buy low and sell high by following the development of crypto market, so then I can know when the right time to buy and when the right time to sell. ..

meliastor

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 04:11:34 PM

One can’t always buy at its lowest and sell at its peak. Just set a price range then buy or sell within that. I will always advise people to buy coin when the price is low that when the market is regaining itself again they will always be the profit side.
vionas

Activity: 261

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 04:20:43 PM

When you ask someone for advise they always say buy low and sell high but this is very tough.

That would be a great choice if you have patience, because basically one has to have the patience to profit from crypto. And if you do not have patience then you will not benefit from this risky crypto.
jdacer95

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2018, 04:51:52 PM

Of course, it is not simple. Most people are losing money long term by trading. One can use support and resistance levels on higher timeframes (1D, 1W) to find some levels.

Hire_Go

Activity: 28

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2018, 05:05:39 PM

I advise get in early and seed or pre-sale or main sale with a bonus.
pooh95

Activity: 588
Merit: 106

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 05:06:58 PM

It is very difficult now, because the prices for cryptocurrencies are always lowered. The best option was for me to sell everything and do nothing since the beginning of the year. But it's impossible to guess everything)
Driggers95

Activity: 279
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 05:09:35 PM

I think it is really tough becasue you wil not sure when it is really low or really high. So it is tough to buy in low low and selll in high.
You're right. Buy low sell high is very difficult. Only trading options at the right time can we buy low and sell high. But, as far as I know, only about 1% of investors buy the right time at the lowest price and sell the highest price

QDAO USDQ     |     Platinum QDAO StableCoins: USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ
█▀   $1MLN BOUNTY POOL   / / / JOIN / / /   ▀█
WHITEPAPER           FACEBOOK           TWITTER           TELEGRAM           ANN THREAD
archierabe100

Activity: 122

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 05:11:20 PM

its tough but can make you some money if its tough you think you can do the stake or do the airdrop but airdrop will depends on y our luck
and sometimes its scam so becareful for some scam make sure your site is not fake. Wink
galambo

Activity: 966
Merit: 311

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 05:11:47 PM

Buying low and selling high is the basic rule of trading on any platform and it should really be followed. It means that you should predict a great coin that this coin is at low price now and in some days it will reach moon so you can buy such coins and earn profit from them. And to do this you need to keep track of the most of the updates of the project or the coin and whenever it is launching some new upgrade its price will surely boom and you need to buy some of the coins before it. This is the best strategy to earn some good income from most of the trading every day.
Rakesh_alejandro

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 05:17:31 PM

What is difficult?
If you havent guessed the bottom, just wait for the price to rise above the price at which you bought the coins.
To smooth the purchase price, buy in parts.
It is very easy. The main thing is not rushing and taking deliberate decisions.

I think When a coin value falls, we tend to sell it immediately (fear of losing more), and when it goes up we buy more (fear of losing something great) and of course the opposite. This strategy can be very difficult because the more you do it, the harder you try.
I agree that you should buy low and sell high though when doing so, it is very difficult. Why? Because we are afraid of something risky, that something can cause us to lose more of our money.
honey0199

Activity: 114

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 01:04:15 PM

I agree that buying low and selling high is very difficult! The best price to buy low is in the ICO phase, but now ICO is basically deceptive, and the price of the token on the exchange is very high! It is difficult to meet the right price!
nightways

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 11:22:39 AM

The strategy is the most difficult aspect of trading,  most at times, you will buy token thinking you bought at the dip but it will keep dipping,  finding the deepest dip and the ATH is the major problems traders do face.

Its like buying a good coin, you might think its a good because you bought it in a low price, but suddenly it will become lower and you don't have a choice but to be patient and wait for it for the price to go up again.
There are so many things which are not that much easy to do but if you have this much skillset to deal with things in the best possible way, then those difficult things can lead you to the earning of lot of money. If you manage to buy the coins at cheaper rates instead of getting panicked and then you kept your nerves under your control until you see the market rising higher, then this will surely make you richer.
Superturacoin

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 11:29:36 AM

The strategy is the most difficult aspect of trading,  most at times, you will buy token thinking you bought at the dip but it will keep dipping,  finding the deepest dip and the ATH is the major problems traders do face.

Its like buying a good coin, you might think its a good because you bought it in a low price, but suddenly it will become lower and you don't have a choice but to be patient and wait for it for the price to go up again.
There are so many things which are not that much easy to do but if you have this much skillset to deal with things in the best possible way, then those difficult things can lead you to the earning of lot of money. If you manage to buy the coins at cheaper rates instead of getting panicked and then you kept your nerves under your control until you see the market rising higher, then this will surely make you richer.
It's to tough because we entry for the risks but as we control and handle this kind of strategies definitely we can earned quick profits but I assure you to be vigilant and always monitored the marketplace to avoid for losses. Buy   cheaper coin on dump and sell when pump is one of a good ideas of individuals which it can get good returned of moneys.

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
leea-1334

Activity: 2240
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 02:11:58 PM

Honestly, what is so difficult about buying low and selling high? Just go into your trading dashboard. Set your orders for reservations at the buying price you want, and when that trades trigger, you reserve the order to sell at a high price.

Easy lemon squeezy Wink

Of course, you must be willing to wait for months if not years. This happened to me the trades happened 2 times in 1 year but I got what I wanted.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Shinpako09
Legendary

Activity: 1988
Merit: 1015

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 02:15:56 PM

That's the common advice you will get because that's the only wat get profit from trading. It's easy if you're thinking buy low, sell high but the question is when? Now that's the question that makes trading harder. Some are lossing because they are just doing it without reading and gathering info.
Mumbeeptind1963

Activity: 1190
Merit: 568

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2018, 02:23:24 PM

Honestly, what is so difficult about buying low and selling high? Just go into your trading dashboard. Set your orders for reservations at the buying price you want, and when that trades trigger, you reserve the order to sell at a high price.

Easy lemon squeezy Wink

Of course, you must be willing to wait for months if not years. This happened to me the trades happened 2 times in 1 year but I got what I wanted.
It is definitely a very tough decision to sell at high price at the current situation of the market because it is already given and we can actually witness the continuous fluctuations of the values of the coins. Buy coin at the moment is easy but selling coin at high is very difficult so don't expect for a high profit.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
iBlitz22

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 03:21:04 PM

I do agree with the idea that it is really tough because you cannot just buy it for a low price then after that sell it on high. You are going to wait for the coin to raise its price before you sell it in a high price. So it is like a bet game, you are going to buy it low then pray that it will get high after a few days to sell it in high.
TheDarkRide

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 03:26:42 PM

I do agree with the idea that it is really tough because you cannot just buy it for a low price then after that sell it on high. You are going to wait for the coin to raise its price before you sell it in a high price. So it is like a bet game, you are going to buy it low then pray that it will get high after a few days to sell it in high.

Buy low sell is easier to said than done. There will be a lot of obstacles that will make such slogan fail to implement. This mostly occur when we are panic.
Dacosta Osei-Tutu

Activity: 560

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 03:31:37 PM

Every crypto investor aims to buy it low and sell it high. This is the more reason why many invest into ICOs but it is very difficult to achieve this. In the quest of making profit, you might even end up selling at price lower that the price you bought it and run at a lost.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: