Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 04:17:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin BANNED in bolivia  (Read 760 times)
Gathel

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 12:05:14 PM

Since June 19, 2014, the country located in South America is starting to ban the bitcoin circulating in the country. The central bank of Bolivia says that using an unpublished currency and issued by the state is one of the illegal acts.
nicksnn

Activity: 180

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 01:02:54 PM

This is really old news bro! Where were you these day? However, bitcoin is being legalised in many countries and the number is increasing day by day. So, I think one day will come that every countries will adopt bitcoin to deal with it.
Wahyud11

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 08:26:13 AM

, by 2014, Bolivia's central bank has declared it official to block bitcoin. In Ecuador bitcoin is also considered illegal. Not just bitcoin instead, but also other digital currencies. the government prioritizes transactions with the use of local currency that is the government-regulated dollar.
fritzwalter195

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:48:11 AM

intersting news
BoyleWilder

Activity: 19

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 08:06:40 AM

The problem is the other countries on South America such a Brazil and Argentina were permissive to cryptocurrency
GaryGadoot

Activity: 77

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 09:11:12 AM

Yes it is the major reason that government cannot control bitcoin that's why the banned it.
tokenomics

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 09:46:47 AM

If they have ban Bitcoin, then that is something we should respect. Every country has the right to accept, allow and ban. Bolivia maybe worried about the volatility of Bitcoin and they wanted to protect the countrymen from losing their money out of investment. But we'll never know, they may revoke this in the future.
GilbertQuintanilla

Activity: 110

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 06:41:23 PM

By doing this they just make a big mistake because it would become very useful for them.
BelieveInBTC

Activity: 280
Merit: 15

BookiePro.Fun - The World's Betting Exchange

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 06:57:46 PM

Nobody cares that Bitcoin is being banned in some third world countries. Just look at Venezula which has banned Bitcoin. People are still using Bitcoin there because its their only chance to trade and keep their money valuable. Their government is investing huge amounts of money in cryptocurrencies mining and even confiscating mining equipment during custom clearance. This is getting more and more ridiculous.

Crypto Mark

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 07:04:29 PM

BOLIVIA

the central bank of bolivia,el banco central de bolivia said in a statement:

"it is illegal to use any currency that is not issued and controlled by a goverment or an authorized entity."

I believe many countries are resisting bitcoin including Bolivia because they have not done extensive research on Bitcoin. The role of media is also required. More and more media expose bitcoin. then the more positive impact for many people who want to know more about bitcoin.
loveinberlin

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 07:23:59 PM

i haven't heard about this but I can't understand why the country banned it. They will understand that it would be much wiser to accept it than banning. It is my personal opinion but I think the reason is that they are afraid of massive changes
Anees1122

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 08:07:17 PM

This news is old one.
I know many countries have banned bitcoin, but if all countries make research on bitcoin they will surely get positive aspects of bitcoin as well.
PAKYU

Activity: 400
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 08:18:04 PM

who cared about bolivia man. i don't even know where the country in world map Smiley just relax and don't think about it.
Nick Abimanyu

Activity: 406
Merit: 19

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 09:09:50 PM

"it is illegal to use any currency that is not issued and controlled by a goverment or an authorized entity."

This is true, this is the basic principle of each country about its mass production. Although the use of Bitcoin is prohibited as a means of payment in BOLIVIA, this isn't necessarily can turn off the interests of its citizens against this digital currency and they can still perform its action by investing in the internet. In the internet era, their investors guaranteed will not find any meaningful constraints to deposit the check or withdraw funds online in global scope.
bachus

Activity: 226

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:08:38 PM

Sad to hear, I`m interested, why all the countries could not gather together and develop a unite overall worldwide decision!
Washball

Activity: 266
Merit: 151

First crypto index traded as a token!

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:30:50 PM

Bitcoin banned in Bolivia, doesn't mean a thing to the rest of the world. It concerns only the population in this third world country and probably it only affects just a small number of people who are involved in cryptocurrencies and can afford bitcoin. And these people do not give up just because authorities have banned bitcoin.

Sobol101

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 05:38:16 PM

BOLIVIA

Sad but the authorities want to keep everything under control and cryptocurrencies will be under constant pressure from the government side.
Dmitry.Vastov

Activity: 840
Merit: 520

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 01:55:19 PM

BOLIVIA

Like bolevia there are many other countries who thinks the same regarding crypto currencies like Bangladesh, karyzikstan, Nepal and somewhere in India also. These are the countries who consider bitcoin a fraud, a Ponzi scheme, a means by which many illegal activities has been carried out like selling drugs, explosives, money laundering etc and because of this only they have fear that introduction of bitcoin can bring all these activities to their nation also but for their kind attention, I would like to say that all these activities can be controlled of bitcoin will be legalised.
ivanst776
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 08:51:59 AM

This is true, this is the basic principle of each country about its mass production. Although the use of Bitcoin is prohibited as a means of payment in BOLIVIA, this isn't necessarily can turn off the interests of its citizens against this digital currency and they can still perform its action by investing in the internet. In the internet era, their investors guaranteed will not find any meaningful constraints to deposit the check or withdraw funds online in global scope.

Soon everyone will change their minds and decision. Bitcoin can't be control by any government and that is what designed for.
It is time to have the peoples demand and voice with currency. This is not what they wanted. but soon they will just join.
They want to stop people investing their money in something the government does not have access or even can't monitor them.
StuartJonson

Activity: 83
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 06:11:16 AM

They banned it but i think they should judge a little before take this strong step.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: