Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:56:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Aenco - World's First Blockchain-Based Healthcare Financial Solution  (Read 24910 times)
Banulit

Activity: 674
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:31:52 AM

Id like to know more about this project, I can see a lot of people is interested in this and a lot of good ratings, Let me review the white paper.

There are more promising services that Aenco can provide for their investors , which is indicated in Aenco whitepaper  e.g "The opportunities : a pressing need for sustainable medical innovation" on page 10 really helps for your review.
Yes that is true! There are lots of promising benefits that this project can provide to those who will invest on it. They will gave also lots of opportunities that can be given when you will be part of this great project.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
olegna17

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:33:51 AM

This will be a good investment because it focus on innovating the technologies in terms of medication. In result it may help or extend human life span and cure disease that doesn't have right technology to make it happen.
I think this will be the advantage of Aenco to other ICO that is about healthcare too. Aenco will help the researcher in all their needs so that they will do their job smoothly especially in finding cure on those diseases that doesn't have any medicine or cure at the moment. This will benefit all people in the end.
Leetukyang

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:36:03 AM

This project reminds me of the ICO that I rooted for so long and end up as a fail ICO , hearthy ico at first is promising the concept and idea is there but the team still lack of experience to make that Ico become a solid project.

You mentioned you that this project reminds you of a project you rooted for way back, what was the project about? Also, maybe you can recommend things so it would not happen like that.

The project also focus in the healthcare, as what I have say at first the ICO is in good run. I dont know why it suddenly disappear and listed as a fail ICO.
But in my own personal opinion the lack of communication with the investors and lack of updates leads it to its failure.

ATLANTICO
NEW TAKE ON MEDICAL SERVICE
ANN  Telegramwww.atlantico-network.ioTwitter Facebook
Victori Keira Ong

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:36:43 AM

Currently looking for affordable yet promising new project to invest. I only saw few pages in the whitepaper and yet i can see potential in this project.i will definitely come back here to see updates.

Its true that this kind of project has a potential to grow in the future. I like the idea and concept of the project but still I want more. More plan and updates.
Yes it has a great and strong potential because it targets the main thing that is very important to the people "Our health" and it still contains a variety of benefits according to its whitepaper.
zhaichi11

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:39:12 AM

This will be come a number one in any ico listed, the whitepaper clearly explain what is the purpose of the project more update team count me I will support this platform.

I disagree to that, maybe it will become a successful ico or a competitive ico but it will take more time , effort and things to do before it become #1 ico listed.

ATLANTICO
NEW TAKE ON MEDICAL SERVICE
ANN  Telegramwww.atlantico-network.ioTwitter Facebook
Ptrck

Activity: 391

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:42:03 AM

I just read only their introduction about the project . To be honest I didnt read their whitepaper and dont visit their website yet. But sooner or later I will make time to do so, I want to understand why I need to invest and believe to this kind of project.
even the introduction also have a big meaning to be impress.  Sooner if you read the white they will make you amaze and excited to be part of ico. I want to read it again to understand well.
To be honest, we really need to read every details the project has provided. In deeper sense, its not just an ordinary project about healthcare matters that is also related to cryptocurrency industry. For us to be able to appreciate all its goods, pursuing to be fascinated then scope with it is not difficult to do.

TheLegend27

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:43:08 AM

I've seen dozens of healthcare icos that failed due to its negligence in gaining enough traction in financial aspect and healthcare. However, Aenco is not an ordinary healthcare token for it boast in its capability of financial solutions and investments.
SantiagoEmz

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:44:18 AM

This will be come a number one in any ico listed, the whitepaper clearly explain what is the purpose of the project more update team count me I will support this platform.

I disagree to that, maybe it will become a successful ico or a competitive ico but it will take more time , effort and things to do before it become #1 ico listed.

I agree to you , it needs more effort to make and establish a good reputation that will lead to a good rank in cryptocurrency. But before that we must focus first on the things aenco will give to the investors and the people want to avail their services.

Focus first in improving and developing the project. This will surely make more investors.

Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platform                                                    ⟩    ICO Active      Join Now    ⟩
⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨     Era Swap  │ Swap to Next Era     ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩
⟨    WhitePaper    ⟨      Facebook   │   Twitter   │   Telegram   │   LinkedIn   │   Reddit   │   Youtube      ⟩    ANN   ⟩
debil

Activity: 100
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:46:56 AM

There are some Ico that focuses in healthcare and failed, but i would like to be optimistic in this one because it shoes great potential.
Lalaspace143

Activity: 122

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:47:32 AM

This project reminds me of the ICO that I rooted for so long and end up as a fail ICO , hearthy ico at first is promising the concept and idea is there but the team still lack of experience to make that Ico become a solid project.
I hope that this will not happen to this ICO since there is a concrete plans and the team have a good intentions in creating this platform. If you will read their white paper, you will be able to understand their goal and objective of having this ICO.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
Aencoin

Activity: 142

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:49:34 AM

Can you give us a hint on how it will really work the healthcare and financial solutions? What are your plan so far for this to become a worth to invest project?

This is a very good question. Can you share your question in our AMA reddit post?
https://www.reddit.com/r/Aenco/comments/8tp10n/official_aenco_first_ama_with_cofounder_darren/
Our Co-founder Darren Lui will answer your question there.
DriftKing

Activity: 33

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:50:33 AM

40% for Sponsor and Financial Solution for HealthTech partners can easily lure in well established companies not only in healthcare but also in financing sector as well.
IYAH

Activity: 230

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:51:33 AM

Greetings, fellows! Such plan are becoming prosperous. Sober plan, impeccable design, absorbing activity.
Reading thier whitepaper will really help us understand how it will work and all its plan in the near future are all stated in there..

HyunBin

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

SURVIVE | P2E

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:55:11 AM

What will be the hard cap and soft cap of this ico? Is there any updates about the private ico collected?

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
██████▀▀           ▀▀██████
█████▀                 ▀█████
██████       ▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
██████▄                 ▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄       ██████
█████▄                 ▄█████
██████▄▄           ▄▄██████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
Survive│P2E
O N L Y   O N E
W I L L   L A S T
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Dante4142539

Activity: 411

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:56:40 AM

Reading Aenco's whitepaper will help you understand more and be able to read their promising platforms. It would be great if you read the whitepaper.
It is really advisable that you will read first their white paper so that you will fully understand their concept and the benefits that people will get. Their white paper if full of information that will totally get your attention.
All the question that needed to be answer is in the white paper, their project was really catchy when I read it hope all of us read the whitepaper to see the beauty of project.

Code:
[center][b]Member[/b][/center]

[center][url=https://www.martkist.org/](((     MARTKIST     )))     ►  Community Focus     ►  No Premine     ►  No ICO[/url]
[i][url=https://twitter.com/martkist]TWITTER[/url]     [url=https://www.martkist.org/]▰▰▰▰▰   Decentralized Anarchy!   ▰▰▰▰▰[/url]     [url=https://discord.gg/kVrEPag]DISCORD[/url][/i]
[url=https://www.martkist.org/]►  Decentralized Martket     ►  Alies & Assets     ►  Certificates and More...[/url][/center]
kapoygyud

Activity: 124

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:58:46 AM

I just read only their introduction about the project . To be honest I didnt read their whitepaper and dont visit their website yet. But sooner or later I will make time to do so, I want to understand why I need to invest and believe to this kind of project.

Take the time to study and read their whitepaper,  yoy will be amazed about the concept of this project.  Im reading just a few page and I am already impress with the project.
Yes im agree with that just read the white paper and also have a research about this project for you to know how promising this project and about their feature contents

⟨   EraSwapToken.io   ⟩  ⟩  ICO Active   Join Now  ⟩
Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platform
Papapat22

Activity: 267

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 12:03:43 PM

I agree to you , it needs more effort to make and establish a good reputation that will lead to a good rank in cryptocurrency. But before that we must focus first on the things aenco will give to the investors and the people want to avail their services.

Focus first in improving and developing the project. This will surely make more investors.
Actually every projects that ICO's releasing has time-bound in their certain goals. It is given that it won't be an easy one in making it on the rank. It doesn't matter if it would happen quick in time but reaching the goal in their expected date of outcome or evaluation will do.

creepyjas

Activity: 854
Merit: 272

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 12:07:06 PM

Is there any of the devs online who can answer my simple questions above? I'm am keen to know more about this ICO.
Stephgmnl

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 12:07:39 PM

How can I join the private sale if I want to?  There is no details in the website, and the minimum amount to invest?

Its on the website, just double check it, you have to register first then you can join the private sale and they require KYC too.
Raffamichaels

Activity: 228

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 12:11:50 PM

How the team behind this project can this ico become a successful project? Does the team ready for the ico ?
The team need to make extra effort for this ico become a competitive project.
the team behind this are awesome and ready. If you saw the video in there website. There are introducing all of the member at there talent and what there participation to this ico. For me there are really prepare to make it success.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: