Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 03:07:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Aenco - World's First Blockchain-Based Healthcare Financial Solution  (Read 24906 times)
Victori Keira Ong

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 01:09:16 PM

Greetings, fellows! Such plan are becoming prosperous. Sober plan, impeccable design, absorbing activity.
Reading thier whitepaper will really help us understand how it will work and all its plan in the near future are all stated in there..
Yes thats true everything you want to know about this project is in the whitepaper and also you can check their website and if you have any question you want to understand clearly check the telegram you can ask the admins
Everything we see in the whitepaper is the plans and initial actions of this project, what we need to wait is the implementation of their commitments and how big people and developers will cooperate behind it.
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
xanxus.kun

Activity: 495
Merit: 100

You have to get what you want your own way.

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 01:09:48 PM

There are some ico now that has a good intention and great concept , but ended up as a fail project. Just a shirt reminded for all the people behind this project that for this to become a successful one you must update all the member here in every happenings and plan you will do or do.
Maybe you are referring of transparency. It is better that in any project the team should update all their participants and supporters  especially their investors on what is the progress of the ICO. So that, if ever there is something wrong while in progress of the ICO people will be able to help and give suggestions on what will do to fix it immediately.

Yes. I referring for their transparency to their ICO. Admit it, if the investors see and updated about the plans of the project it lures them to invest and they become interested to it. This is a good ico though so they are nothing to hide.

you're right, one way to lure potential investors is to be transparent about the plans and vision of the project.

Conquermountains

Activity: 76
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 01:10:29 PM

It is a good thing they've put the specific pricing of aen token. $0.10 per token is quite a steal for the exclusive services Aenco has to offer.

Yes, It is affordable and I think it will increase after the private sale. This means that we have a chance to help improve our health care through this project at a low price. Will definitely buy some tokens.
onediamond

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 01:10:53 PM

How much tokens will the team and advisers keep? Will the token supply be fixed? / Will there be any additional tokens issued afterwards?

▄▄▄████   TelegramTwitterFacebookMediumLinkedinYouTube   ████▄▄▄
▬ ● ● Whitepaper ██████  GG  WORLD  LOTTERY  ██████  ANN Thread ● ● ▬
● ● ▬▬▬  THE BEST ICO TO INVEST IN 2018   ▬▬▬ ● ●
zhaichi11

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 01:11:26 PM

This will be come a number one in any ico listed, the whitepaper clearly explain what is the purpose of the project more update team count me I will support this platform.

I disagree to that, maybe it will become a successful ico or a competitive ico but it will take more time , effort and things to do before it become #1 ico listed.
I agree to your point! For an ICO to become number one there are lots of time, efforts and experiences that they need to have but there will be a very big potential for this project to become number one as the time passes by.

The potential is there, so as the a good concept and intentions. But since this is just a head start I really looking forward for more ideas and more development for the project. Sooner or later Im sure when it establish a solid foundation the investor will see this and will invest.

ATLANTICO
NEW TAKE ON MEDICAL SERVICE
ANN  Telegramwww.atlantico-network.ioTwitter Facebook
Xandan

Activity: 1106
Merit: 504

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 01:14:45 PM

I also came to interact with the project for the first time and those videos which covers lot of interesting things on website are interesting. I am continuously reading more and more to have better idea and estimations about development. Another thing which makes it good is large number of people's involvement as team and advisors.
Leetukyang

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 01:16:59 PM

Where I can find the background and introduction of the team behind this project? I want to know more about the project and I feel background checking will be important .

You can check them on the 43-48th page of the Whitepaper. It includes their names, background and experiences.

You can also see some of the details of the team on their website and also some of the videos of the team talking about the project and you can see how knowledgeable, reliable they are.

Thanks , to be honest I dont visit and check the whitepaper yet.  But still thank you . I will now read the whitepaper and visit their website because of this.

ATLANTICO
NEW TAKE ON MEDICAL SERVICE
ANN  Telegramwww.atlantico-network.ioTwitter Facebook
Raffamichaels

Activity: 228

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 01:18:50 PM

Aenco set a good standards doing Healthcare Financial Solution together with blockchain technology, many have done it before in different industry but ended up nothing. This project will be successful as the first world’s first blockchain-based healthcare financial solution.
I think this one is for sure will success everyone prepared for this. Compare to the past other health industry. But dont be agressive every ico will face more problem. Goodluck to aenco.

h31s3nb3rg

Activity: 308
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 01:19:14 PM

Aenco set a good standards doing Healthcare Financial Solution together with blockchain technology, many have done it before in different industry but ended up nothing. This project will be successful as the first world’s first blockchain-based healthcare financial solution.

I hope Aenco doesn't end up like the other healthcare related blockchain here in crypto industry where having a good concept is not enough if there are no investors trying to support your project .
SantiagoEmz

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 01:21:49 PM

I also came to interact with the project for the first time and those videos which covers lot of interesting things on website are interesting. I am continuously reading more and more to have better idea and estimations about development. Another thing which makes it good is large number of people's involvement as team and advisors.

Yes it is, a very interesting project . Good ideas that in the future will surely benefits the consumer and the one who will avail their services. Im excited to see this operating their services.

Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platform                                                    ⟩    ICO Active      Join Now    ⟩
⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨     Era Swap  │ Swap to Next Era     ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩
⟨    WhitePaper    ⟨      Facebook   │   Twitter   │   Telegram   │   LinkedIn   │   Reddit   │   Youtube      ⟩    ANN   ⟩
XCNP

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 01:26:05 PM

Currently private sale is live but is there information about upcoming public sale. Might be I missed some part where information about this was mentioned but I didn't see. I hope this will not be another healthcare project but team will deliver to become first mover. First mover will be in dominance position in healthcare industry using blockchain.
creepyjas

Activity: 854
Merit: 272

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 01:28:51 PM

The token sale seems going for too long. As an aspiring investor, I would like to know how will we get ROI in case we participate in this ICO?
lexkiee28

Activity: 368
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 01:30:41 PM

I hope Aenco doesn't end up like the other healthcare related blockchain here in crypto industry where having a good concept is not enough if there are no investors trying to support your project.

It will depend on the team how they will encourage the investor on the project. But as i can see it has potential to grow. Im sure the team is already aware of the failure of othwr project who fail.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
lunatics14

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 01:32:27 PM

There are some ico now that has a good intention and great concept , but ended up as a fail project. Just a shirt reminded for all the people behind this project that for this to become a successful one you must update all the member here in every happenings and plan you will do or do.
Maybe you are referring of transparency. It is better that in any project the team should update all their participants and supporters  especially their investors on what is the progress of the ICO. So that, if ever there is something wrong while in progress of the ICO people will be able to help and give suggestions on what will do to fix it immediately.

Yes. I referring for their transparency to their ICO. Admit it, if the investors see and updated about the plans of the project it lures them to invest and they become interested to it. This is a good ico though so they are nothing to hide.
Yes, I understand your point. Being transparent to all their participants and investors should be mandatory to all ICO's because their participants, especially their investors have the right to know the progress of the project and even problems that they will encounter if ever so that people will be aware on what's happening about the project.
Anya Doreen

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 01:32:50 PM

Yes it is, a very interesting project . Good ideas that in the future will surely benefits the consumer and the one who will avail their services. Im excited to see this operating their services.
We have the same feeling in this project but we will see that it's just the beginning and so many great updates we have to look forward to. One here is the participation and support of the big people behind it.

jackielim

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 01:32:53 PM

I hope Aenco doesn't end up like the other healthcare related blockchain here in crypto industry where having a good concept is not enough if there are no investors trying to support your project .
I think this project will not end or fail the same with others. I believe that Aenco will continue until they pursue their goal and mission. Came from the background of all the leaders and members of Aenco, it will not easily stop nor not to continue the project because of not hitting the hard cap. They do believe that this project needed by human being and they care about people.
HyunBin

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

SURVIVE | P2E

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 01:32:57 PM

I think this one is for sure will success everyone prepared for this. Compare to the past other health industry. But dont be agressive every ico will face more problem. Goodluck to aenco.

I guess that part of the newly project here in this forum is having a problem like defamation and wrong accusation about the project. Its part of competition so if this still able to survive it will surely make a good result.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
██████▀▀           ▀▀██████
█████▀                 ▀█████
██████       ▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
██████▄                 ▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄       ██████
█████▄                 ▄█████
██████▄▄           ▄▄██████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
Survive│P2E
O N L Y   O N E
W I L L   L A S T
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Ulumorzki

Activity: 434
Merit: 11

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 01:36:32 PM

Is there any of the devs online who can answer my simple questions above? I'm am keen to know more about this ICO.
If you will have questions about the ICO you may participate their AMA reddit post, here is the link that I got from one of the representative of Aenco that was posted also here  in the forum. https://www.reddit.com/r/Aenco/comments/8tp10n/official_aenco_first_ama_with_cofounder_darren/
Our Co-founder Darren Lui will answer your question there.

That's great! It's refreshing to see co-founder answering questions from potential investors not just some spam bot on Telegram and pinned messages on threads.

that's one of the traits i really like about Aenco, the team itself is on hands-on mode, trying toget in touch to the community itself.
It will help both the team and the investors to understand each other especially those people who have a lot of questions or queries about the ICO. This is like an open forum that you will ask anything you want but of course it should be related about the ICO.

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░           UBEX           ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓

▓██████████████████░░           Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange           ░░██████████████████▓

▓███░    • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github    ░███▓
olegna17

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 01:40:57 PM

We have the same feeling in this project but we will see that it's just the beginning and so many great updates we have to look forward to. One here is the participation and support of the big people behind it.
Not only you guys want this to be successful but all of us who are here in the forum because we believe that this project will help us in the future and not even us but also our family and relatives. So for now let's just continue to support and follow this ICO and wait for many good news that will release by the team.
NoG-NoG

Activity: 616

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 01:42:17 PM

Yes that is really for sure! Once that the investors see the progress and they are updated everytime then many investors will be curious to join this project. Looking forward to see each and every update of this project.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: