Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 05:53:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Aenco - World's First Blockchain-Based Healthcare Financial Solution  (Read 24906 times)
Lalaspace143

Activity: 122
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 01:44:00 PM

Can you give us a hint on how it will really work the healthcare and financial solutions? What are your plan so far for this to become a worth to invest project?

This is a very good question. Can you share your question in our AMA reddit post?
https://www.reddit.com/r/Aenco/comments/8tp10n/official_aenco_first_ama_with_cofounder_darren/
Our Co-founder Darren Lui will answer your question there.

Is there a telegram channel that we can join in so that we can directly ask questions about the project if ever we can't participate in the link you've shared?

Yes there is, you can check on the first page at the top it says telegram and it will direct you to their channel. There are some admin who can answer your questions.
Ok. Thank you sir. I will join in their telegram channel so that if i have queries about the project i can ask it there. Well, i hope that people or admin of their telegram is very active and responsive .

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
debil

Activity: 100
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 01:44:31 PM
Merited by rchstr (1)

The Aenco platform empowers emerging and innovative healthcare companies with digital financing capabilities, As of now what are those healthcare companies that being connected to the platform
lukesimon

Activity: 339
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 01:45:15 PM

There’s already a lot of healthcare-based tokens in the blockchain. How does AENCO provide a competetive product/service to its consumers?
Maybe the edge of Aenco to their competitors is that their platform is not just for healthcare technology but also a combination of financial solutions. I think this will a unique feature of this ICO.

I agree, I have seen and also studied other healthcare based ICO's and none of them included financial solutions, and because of this feature surely a lot of investors will find this project's idea brilliant and they will join.

It is a good combination for an ICO that was focused on healthcare technology at the same time they are also concern on financial solutions. This will be the big advantage of this ICO to encourage more investors.
You are right, because of the number of projects like this before I was more confident and believed that it would be successful because they have seen and studied the shortcomings and the things they need to improve through past projects like this so I'm confident that we have a lot to expect in this project that previous projects can not afford to be like this if they do not upgrade.

Well, The things that make them different from other healthcare platforms here is, They want to make an ecosystem and environment where Scientist, Innovators, and researchers can work together in one environment, and they call it one umbrella platform under fintech, investment banking, and healthcare technology.

You mentioned investment banking, in what way does aenco relate to these kind of services or products?

It is included on their platform. It's another way to improve their project by delivering global investment banking solutions platform together with research and collaborations.
midaslordes

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 01:46:26 PM

I also came to interact with the project for the first time and those videos which covers lot of interesting things on website are interesting. I am continuously reading more and more to have better idea and estimations about development. Another thing which makes it good is large number of people's involvement as team and advisors.

Yes it is, a very interesting project . Good ideas that in the future will surely benefits the consumer and the one who will avail their services. Im excited to see this operating their services.
We have the same feeling in this project but we will see that it's just the beginning and so many great updates we have to look forward to. One here is the participation and support of the big people behind it.
Base on what I have seen and in just a few time many people now are getting to know this project. They became  interested to the concepts and ideas about healthcare technology. I am glad to be one of the believe of this project.

Banulit

Activity: 674

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 01:51:30 PM

There are some ico now that has a good intention and great concept , but ended up as a fail project. Just a shirt reminded for all the people behind this project that for this to become a successful one you must update all the member here in every happenings and plan you will do or do.
Maybe you are referring of transparency. It is better that in any project the team should update all their participants and supporters  especially their investors on what is the progress of the ICO. So that, if ever there is something wrong while in progress of the ICO people will be able to help and give suggestions on what will do to fix it immediately.

Transparency is one of the key. If you always update the member here in this forum it can lure many investors. They will see how this ico works and how it will be in the future . The goals .
Yes, this project is really transparent when updating all the members to see the progress of this project. And because of its updates many investors became interested to be part of Aenco project.

onediamond

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 01:56:31 PM

The Aenco platform empowers emerging and innovative healthcare companies with digital financing capabilities, As of now what are those healthcare companies that being connected to the platform
actually have one the same of this platform that is hearty ico their same for health concern but hearty is app can monitor the result of medication aenco is paid for token can lending capitalized.

▄▄▄████   TelegramTwitterFacebookMediumLinkedinYouTube   ████▄▄▄
▬ ● ● Whitepaper ██████  GG  WORLD  LOTTERY  ██████  ANN Thread ● ● ▬
● ● ▬▬▬  THE BEST ICO TO INVEST IN 2018   ▬▬▬ ● ●
Ptrck

Activity: 391

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 01:57:42 PM

I also came to interact with the project for the first time and those videos which covers lot of interesting things on website are interesting. I am continuously reading more and more to have better idea and estimations about development. Another thing which makes it good is large number of people's involvement as team and advisors.

Yes it is, a very interesting project . Good ideas that in the future will surely benefits the consumer and the one who will avail their services. Im excited to see this operating their services.
We have the same feeling in this project but we will see that it's just the beginning and so many great updates we have to look forward to. One here is the participation and support of the big people behind it.
Base on what I have seen and in just a few time many people now are getting to know this project. They became  interested to the concepts and ideas about healthcare technology. I am glad to be one of the believe of this project.
It is really intriguing at the same time a benificial one for everyone regardless of age  who really in need as it is related to health matters. That's why people were sure-enough intrigued, willing to participate and be part of its future happenings.

kapoygyud

Activity: 124

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 01:58:40 PM

Is there any of the devs online who can answer my simple questions above? I'm am keen to know more about this ICO.
If you will have questions about the ICO you may participate their AMA reddit post, here is the link that I got from one of the representative of Aenco that was posted also here  in the forum. https://www.reddit.com/r/Aenco/comments/8tp10n/official_aenco_first_ama_with_cofounder_darren/

That's great! It's refreshing to see co-founder answering questions from potential investors not just some spam bot on Telegram and pinned messages on threads.
I suggest that you can join through telegram to know more information about this project you can ask directly the admins to answer your question

⟨   EraSwapToken.io   ⟩  ⟩  ICO Active   Join Now  ⟩
Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platform
IYAH

Activity: 230

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 02:03:30 PM

Can you give us a hint on how it will really work the healthcare and financial solutions? What are your plan so far for this to become a worth to invest project?

This is a very good question. Can you share your question in our AMA reddit post?
https://www.reddit.com/r/Aenco/comments/8tp10n/official_aenco_first_ama_with_cofounder_darren/

Wow! There is a question and answer with the Darren Lui who is a co-founder of this ICO. It will help the investors and supporters to know more about the project and the plans of the team about this ICO.
Understanding this project through thier white paper will be greatly appreciated because it is where you will fully understand how the concepts goes and..for sure,they will update us thier progress.

Dante4142539

Activity: 411

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 02:04:09 PM

Is there any of the devs online who can answer my simple questions above? I'm am keen to know more about this ICO.
If you will have questions about the ICO you may participate their AMA reddit post, here is the link that I got from one of the representative of Aenco that was posted also here  in the forum. https://www.reddit.com/r/Aenco/comments/8tp10n/official_aenco_first_ama_with_cofounder_darren/

That's great! It's refreshing to see co-founder answering questions from potential investors not just some spam bot on Telegram and pinned messages on threads.
I suggest that you can join through telegram to know more information about this project you can ask directly the admins to answer your question
Join in their telegram, the updates are fast and if you are going to ask something they will answer it right away. I think the admins there are really responsible and ready to answer the question as fast as they can and has quality answer.

Code:
[center][b]Member[/b][/center]

[center][url=https://www.martkist.org/](((     MARTKIST     )))     ►  Community Focus     ►  No Premine     ►  No ICO[/url]
[i][url=https://twitter.com/martkist]TWITTER[/url]     [url=https://www.martkist.org/]▰▰▰▰▰   Decentralized Anarchy!   ▰▰▰▰▰[/url]     [url=https://discord.gg/kVrEPag]DISCORD[/url][/i]
[url=https://www.martkist.org/]►  Decentralized Martket     ►  Alies & Assets     ►  Certificates and More...[/url][/center]
Papapat22

Activity: 267

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 02:04:20 PM

I think Aenco choosed not to be much mainstream in regards but to be in a general form. Perhaps its all about pharmaceutical companies that probably sales medicines with a wider range of consumers.

rosemary4u

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 02:04:45 PM

The project looks really beneficial to the blockchain ecosystem. The innovation by blockchain technology has contributed immensely to the development of such great project. I wish the team the best of luck.
Dynamist

Activity: 333

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 02:14:28 PM

There are some ico now that has a good intention and great concept , but ended up as a fail project. Just a shirt reminded for all the people behind this project that for this to become a successful one you must update all the member here in every happenings and plan you will do or do.
Maybe you are referring of transparency. It is better that in any project the team should update all their participants and supporters  especially their investors on what is the progress of the ICO. So that, if ever there is something wrong while in progress of the ICO people will be able to help and give suggestions on what will do to fix it immediately.

Yes. I referring for their transparency to their ICO. Admit it, if the investors see and updated about the plans of the project it lures them to invest and they become interested to it. This is a good ico though so they are nothing to hide.
Yes, I understand your point. Being transparent to all their participants and investors should be mandatory to all ICO's because their participants, especially their investors have the right to know the progress of the project and even problems that they will encounter if ever so that people will be aware on what's happening about the project.

Yes, of course. The project should be well-organized and transparent at the same time. It will gather a lot of different people and this project is a necessity. Healthcare and financial solutions are everyday needs and it will definitely help a lot of people.

Dante4142539

Activity: 411

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 02:18:12 PM

The project looks really beneficial to the blockchain ecosystem. The innovation by blockchain technology has contributed immensely to the development of such great project. I wish the team the best of luck.
Not only in the blockchain also to the people who are in need, this project has a wide outlook not only business but also in life. This project has a huge contribution in our society.

Code:
[center][b]Member[/b][/center]

[center][url=https://www.martkist.org/](((     MARTKIST     )))     ►  Community Focus     ►  No Premine     ►  No ICO[/url]
[i][url=https://twitter.com/martkist]TWITTER[/url]     [url=https://www.martkist.org/]▰▰▰▰▰   Decentralized Anarchy!   ▰▰▰▰▰[/url]     [url=https://discord.gg/kVrEPag]DISCORD[/url][/i]
[url=https://www.martkist.org/]►  Decentralized Martket     ►  Alies & Assets     ►  Certificates and More...[/url][/center]
Banulit

Activity: 674

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 02:19:11 PM

Yes that is really true! That this project is beneficial not only in blockchain ecosystem but also to all of the people who are participating on this project. Investors will have a very big opportunity to gain and earn with this awesome project.

h31s3nb3rg

Activity: 308
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 02:20:41 PM

Good health is one of the main factors in living so this kind of project which related to healthcare technologies and innovation really helps those people in needs , like people who have Alzheimer's , cancer or even diabetes.
meltoooot

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 02:21:26 PM

It will definitely create opportunities for people in the healthcare industry through blockchain based technology and it will empower innovative healthcare companies with digital financing capabilities.

cavs23

Activity: 78
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 02:25:59 PM

Is there a telegram channel that we can join in so that we can directly ask questions about the project if ever we can't participate in the link you've shared?

Yes there is, you can check on the first page at the top it says telegram and it will direct you to their channel. There are some admin who can answer your questions.
Ok. Thank you sir. I will join in their telegram channel so that if i have queries about the project i can ask it there. Well, i hope that people or admin of their telegram is very active and responsive .
Joining their telegram makes us more updated and understand well. So it is “must” to stay connected with them. Btw, thanks for these informations you have given, Sir.
Raffamichaels

Activity: 228

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 02:30:19 PM

Good health is one of the main factors in living so this kind of project which related to healthcare technologies and innovation really helps those people in needs , like people who have Alzheimer's , cancer or even diabetes.
yes i already read and saw that in the videos, im so amaze that they can easily ask about there health. the community and connect to each other. the best factor is the one shop stop under one umbrella.

Rhona Ponse De Leon

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 02:30:26 PM

Join in their telegram, the updates are fast and if you are going to ask something they will answer it right away. I think the admins there are really responsible and ready to answer the question as fast as they can and has quality answer.
Right, telegram is one that gives us quick information on our questions and if the questions you throw are heavy and the Developer itself is not available to answer your question please wait and they will do their best to give you a better answer. For me, it's better to visit often the white paper, website and videos of this project to see the good things and shortcomings we have not seen in this project and to create questions that we can ask to developers to make everything clear.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: