Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 05:21:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Aenco - World's First Blockchain-Based Healthcare Financial Solution  (Read 24910 times)
rdny

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 05:39:25 PM

Understanding this project through thier white paper will be greatly appreciated because it is where you will fully understand how the concepts goes and..for sure,they will update us thier progress.

Whitepaper is all we need if curiosity hits us but if anyone having trouble reading the whitepaper I suggest that they should try to watch the aenco videos through Youtube , for me it's easily to understand the project details if you're watching it.

[/quote]

I agree with you mate! Reading the voluminous white paper is tiresome and it depends on your comprehension whether you could understand their concept and what they are trying to do and who will benefit from their project. Good thing that they created a video for us to be able to easily understand what aenco is all about.
Marioboro

Activity: 243
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 05:50:58 PM

This is a great concept, im looking forward for the new updates. Many consumer will benefit in this platform and for the next generation

I also believe the same way as you are mate. I think that aenco will be of great help to a lot of people if it successfully implemented their platform.
Dynamist

Activity: 333

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 05:57:57 PM

As the world continuously evolving, many new disease has been discovered and we need a platform like this in order to survive so this is a great idea! kudos to the developers

I absolutely agree, the moment this kind of project emerge. Many people will see its advantages and potential so for people to enable such project like this is considered fantastic. And from what i learned this project's gonna be big, designed this as a solution for medical care and financial problems.

apirmalakas

Activity: 134
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 05:59:37 PM

As the world continuously evolving, many new disease has been discovered and we need a platform like this in order to survive so this is a great idea! kudos to the developers

I absolutely agree, the moment this kind of project emerge. Many people will see its advantages and potential so for people to enable such project like this is considered fantastic. And from what i learned this project's gonna be big, designed this as a solution for medical care and financial problems.

This is also great for people who are well versed in the medical industry and wants to invest in one of their own. Also, this is a good investment vehicle for people who have excess cash and has the capacity to invest in these kinds of projects.
Koetioxaher

Activity: 25

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 06:03:34 PM

Good morning, DEV's. The major thing that in the future it has guarantee the progress of the plan!
meltoooot

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 06:05:41 PM

may i ask,what is this all about.,, Huh Huh Huh

Well, the project is about healthcare solutions with blockchain-based system providing solutions to medical care, utilities and innovative approach to the healthcare system in which many people are basically lacking,especially in this situation where we can't quite afford medical services. This is simply the answer. Having said that, i humbly suggest that you read about the project from their whitepaper and their website to further learn about the projects plans and update.

vallarit11

Activity: 137
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 06:20:42 PM

I think this project will have a good long run, this project will help many people that many investors wants to see their investment to become successful, because this is the first blockchain based healthcare which is unique.
krky

Activity: 178

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 06:24:08 PM

I think this project will have a good long run, this project will help many people that many investors wants to see their investment to become successful, because this is the first blockchain based healthcare which is unique.

I'm hoping that they will update their roadmap and make a bit more futher, not only covering 24 months ahead.

●   Sensitrust   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  SETS  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  Job Marketplace  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
onediamond

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 06:34:19 PM

I'm hoping that they will update their roadmap and make a bit more futher, not only covering 24 months ahead.
actually if you have time you can read  their information about the project,they working the conclusion of the project to further understand.

▄▄▄████   TelegramTwitterFacebookMediumLinkedinYouTube   ████▄▄▄
▬ ● ● Whitepaper ██████  GG  WORLD  LOTTERY  ██████  ANN Thread ● ● ▬
● ● ▬▬▬  THE BEST ICO TO INVEST IN 2018   ▬▬▬ ● ●
h31s3nb3rg

Activity: 308
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 06:36:46 PM

Hi fellows. very nice project, rely in the future should run under the planned.

As far as I've noticed this project is well planned in every particular details so I must say that this project has a great team behind all of this.
lexkiee28

Activity: 368
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 06:39:25 PM

Good suggestion but try to reach out on Aenco team so they can make changes on your ideas. you can try reaching them out on telegram im sure they will respond on your suggestion.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
KapitanTiago

Activity: 36

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 06:41:05 PM

As far as I've noticed this project is well planned in every particular details so I must say that this project has a great team behind all of this.

I think thats one of the criteria investors where looking for, a well planned project, a laid out plans that are transparent to the community itself.
apirmalakas

Activity: 134

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 06:47:45 PM

I agree on this. Their whitepaper is very detailed yet somehow understandable even to folks like me who don't understand that much. Kudos to the team for having the guts to continue with their project even in these times where the market is very bearish.
Marioboro

Activity: 243

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 06:50:54 PM

Good suggestion but try to reach out on Aenco team so they can make changes on your ideas. you can try reaching them out on telegram im sure they will respond on your suggestion.

I concur that they should update their roadmap and extend their planning to around 5 years to cover midterm goals while not discounting the fact that most governments are trying to regulate icos and other related activities. In addition to their planning for regulation, they should also be prepared for the bear market to continue in the short to midterm timeframe therefore affecting their capital to push through with the project.
rdny

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 06:53:02 PM

Great advice mate! I haven't checked on telegram but I heard that the team is very active and I think they would be very pleased to listen to your suggestion. This means that aenco has a great community since people are suggesting their ideas for the betterment of the project.
Dynamist

Activity: 333

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 07:06:03 PM

Is there anyone here who can explain if Aenco's platform is capable of covering hospital bills and if so, i would like to know if there are a lot more advantages in this platform compared to the healthcare services we're used to in the real world? Just a question.

meltoooot

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 07:18:41 PM

Great advice mate! I haven't checked on telegram but I heard that the team is very active and I think they would be very pleased to listen to your suggestion. This means that aenco has a great community since people are suggesting their ideas for the betterment of the project.

Yes, I totally agree, this is a new thing, since this is the first of its kind  and it would take more time to build its reputation though i doubt it has glitches. Having said that, i also believe that this project is in the developmental stage and from what i read, this is a promising one. Because the moment people realizes that medical healthcare is a necessity then people would understand its significance as to why it is needed. Peace ya'll.

Nightz

Activity: 1302
Merit: 504

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 07:19:20 PM

I concur that they should update their roadmap and extend their planning to around 5 years to cover midterm goals while not discounting the fact that most governments are trying to regulate icos and other related activities. In addition to their planning for regulation, they should also be prepared for the bear market to continue in the short to midterm timeframe therefore affecting their capital to push through with the project.

Five years is too much and they can't slow down the progress in any way. If they do it others will fill that gap.
vallarit11

Activity: 137
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 07:22:22 PM

Many people are interested in this project and trust it, therefore, the project has a great, promising future. Good luck to the development team.
h31s3nb3rg

Activity: 308
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 07:41:53 PM

may i ask,what is this all about.,, Huh Huh Huh

If you are familiar with projects whitepaper then you can check it out. Most of the important and useful informations are there . I hope that it can answers all your questions.  Goodluck.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: