Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 02:40:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Aenco - World's First Blockchain-Based Healthcare Financial Solution  (Read 24910 times)
XramTJ

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 07:59:00 PM

Nice way to help Healthcare to be financially supported. Excellent! I wish the best for this project.
vallarit11

Activity: 137
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:22:17 PM

Im sure that many investors will notice this project, the intro itself tells the project and it's easy to understand, and its more attractive to the investors because it's all about healthcare, which is the most important while we're living.
krky

Activity: 178
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:27:40 PM

I think this project will have a good long run, this project will help many people that many investors wants to see their investment to become successful, because this is the first blockchain based healthcare which is unique.

I'm hoping that they will update their roadmap and make a bit more futher, not only covering 24 months ahead.

Good suggestion but try to reach out on Aenco team so they can make changes on your ideas. you can try reaching them out on telegram im sure they will respond on your suggestion.

Well, if you're one of the investors I'm pretty sure you're also looking forward to the long term goal of the company, I'll take that suggestion into consideration, I'll join the telegram when I get the chance to, though for now I think this will do, I'm pretty sure that a lot of devs are reading this ann thread.

●   Sensitrust   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  SETS  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  Job Marketplace  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
xanxus.kun

Activity: 495
Merit: 100

You have to get what you want your own way.

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 08:37:43 PM

Im sure that many investors will notice this project, the intro itself tells the project and it's easy to understand, and its more attractive to the investors because it's all about healthcare, which is the most important while we're living.

Since then a lot of people are interested in investing in this kind of project not only the investors itself, the only problem is that a lot of ICOs popping nowadays are scams, which are causing domino effect, that even the good ones are affected. I just hope that this won't happen in this great platform.

KapitanTiago

Activity: 36

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:47:45 PM

Since then a lot of people are interested in investing in this kind of project not only the investors itself, the only problem is that a lot of ICOs popping nowadays are scams, which are causing domino effect, that even the good ones are affected. I just hope that this won't happen in this great platform.

Don't you worry I'm pretty sure this project is not like the typical ones, which only aims are to scam other people. The team composition, the partners and media are one of the proof that this is a legitimate project, but if you really wanna make sure, feel free to read the whitepaper and the roadmap itself, try to research about this ICO, thats one of the best way to determine if a project is legitimate or not.
operabit
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:50:39 PM

I think this project will have a good long run, this project will help many people that many investors wants to see their investment to become successful, because this is the first blockchain based healthcare which is unique.

I'm hoping that they will update their roadmap and make a bit more futher, not only covering 24 months ahead.

Good suggestion but try to reach out on Aenco team so they can make changes on your ideas. you can try reaching them out on telegram im sure they will respond on your suggestion.

As far as I know if the suggestion given may only be a hearsay and very difficult to be accepted by the team because they prioritize ideas from the beginning of the project is made.
krky

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:56:20 PM

As far as I know if the suggestion given may only be a hearsay and very difficult to be accepted by the team because they prioritize ideas from the beginning of the project is made.

I totally understand it, I mean they can't just take the comments and suggestion of the people here, including the investors into consideration, this will surely affect the project itself, they should be wise about their every action.

●   Sensitrust   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  SETS  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
lexkiee28

Activity: 368
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:56:37 PM

Is there anyone here who can explain if Aenco's platform is capable of covering hospital bills and if so, i would like to know if there are a lot more advantages in this platform compared to the healthcare services we're used to in the real world? Just a question.
I got no idea about your question, but you can try to ask a question on the telegram. I can assure you that your question will answer there.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
Dante4142539

Activity: 411

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:57:47 PM

Good health is one of the main factors in living so this kind of project which related to healthcare technologies and innovation really helps those people in needs , like people who have Alzheimer's , cancer or even diabetes.
Alzheimer's Disease, a kind of disease that AENCO are willing to help and assist us. They are right that its cheaper and affordable rather to get a caregiver for this kind of disease.
In order to have a treatment in the Alzheirmer's disease it can cost too much money, but because of this newly propose of aenco it will really big help to the people that have an average living or in other term not have enough money for treatment.

There is still no cure for Alzheimer's yet. However, aenco maybe able to help in reaching towards solving that problem through their platform by providing necessary funds through their fintech aspects and also through their platform with the help of their partner doctors, hospitals and other organizations.

Yes i agree, Alzheimer's disease is a long term sickness often get by old people and sometimes it was develop at a young age.
Aenco might be a great help for those unfortunate people that suffers this kind of disease, i really do hope this project would help a lot of them in the process. I hope their platform could cover doctors fees and develop new ways on fighting this disease.
Aenco will be the bridge to those people who has a different diseases, and It's nice somehow there are people who are or project concerns about the health and life, great work.
That's just one of the diseases that AENCO can help us, So with the continuation of this project we will see more the extent of their ability in this field of project that will help our health and financial.
If the project was succesful, It is really possible that proposal healthcare can be expand and that would be nice if it will happen.

Code:
[center][b]Member[/b][/center]

[center][url=https://www.martkist.org/](((     MARTKIST     )))     ►  Community Focus     ►  No Premine     ►  No ICO[/url]
[i][url=https://twitter.com/martkist]TWITTER[/url]     [url=https://www.martkist.org/]▰▰▰▰▰   Decentralized Anarchy!   ▰▰▰▰▰[/url]     [url=https://discord.gg/kVrEPag]DISCORD[/url][/i]
[url=https://www.martkist.org/]►  Decentralized Martket     ►  Alies & Assets     ►  Certificates and More...[/url][/center]
krky

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:04:52 PM

Is there anyone here who can explain if Aenco's platform is capable of covering hospital bills and if so, i would like to know if there are a lot more advantages in this platform compared to the healthcare services we're used to in the real world? Just a question.
I got no idea about your question, but you can try to ask a question on the telegram. I can assure you that your question will answer there.
for a better and a concrete answer on that, its better to wait for the devs to answer this question or you can join the telegram and ask it yourself, as far as I've heard devs are really active there.

●   Sensitrust   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  SETS  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
block41

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:49:33 PM

guys, what about your road map? where you can find out about your plans and the timing of the project?
xanxus.kun

Activity: 495

You have to get what you want your own way.

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 09:56:22 PM

guys, what about your road map? where you can find out about your plans and the timing of the project?
check the whitepaper, they laid out their plan there, the goal they're aiming for this coming 24 months.

Raffamichaels

Activity: 228

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 10:07:50 PM

this project show high rating on icomarks, it shows we can trust this project. also the team is active on telegram, im getting interested on this Aenco project.
If you can see more of the comments are possitive, yes right showing that they already get the trust of the participant by using of whitepaper and other discription about aenco. Every one will excited before and after pre ico what will be happen.

Andre_Thompson

Activity: 39

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 10:21:26 PM

I got in this plan. I am interested to look how the owners perform the idea!
 Good luck fellows!
vallarit11

Merit: 1

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 10:26:32 PM
Last edit: June 26, 2018, 10:43:46 PM by vallarit11

Nice way to help Healthcare to be financially supported. Excellent! I wish the best for this project.

The project may help lots of people, its good to invest in this kind of project, it gives us guarantee that it will payback bigger than we expect
KapitanTiago

Activity: 36

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 10:34:01 PM
Last edit: June 26, 2018, 11:06:02 PM by KapitanTiago

this project show high rating on icomarks, it shows we can trust this project. also the team is active on telegram, im getting interested on this Aenco project.
If you can see more of the comments are possitive, yes right showing that they already get the trust of the participant by using of whitepaper and other discription about aenco. Every one will excited before and after pre ico what will be happen.
This is a proof that this ICO havee tons of potential, and something to look forward to in the future, after all the rating ain't gonna lie.
debil

Activity: 100
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:35:07 PM

This project should be spread, with this concept many people will be curious on the benefit of this platform and will drive them to join and participate. Investors must watch out, for this project got lots of potential!
jackielim

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:43:33 PM

We can consider Aenco as one of the hottest and top ICO today. Having good rating given by different institution has a big impact to Aenco and it would be a big help.
Andre_Thompson

Activity: 39

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 12:07:25 AM

I joined this project. I'm interested to watch how the owners implement the idea.  Good luck all!
Papsie

Activity: 461

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 12:20:33 AM

Capability of Aenco is depend on the demand of user, good things in this project, it can eliminate some charges coz they promote digitalized transaction. and less the hustle payments and secure all transactions.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: