Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 06:53:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Aenco - World's First Blockchain-Based Healthcare Financial Solution  (Read 24906 times)
Papapat22

Activity: 267
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 02:57:04 PM

this project show high rating on icomarks, it shows we can trust this project. also the team is active on telegram, im getting interested on this Aenco project.

Having a good rating in some icomarks didnt mean that it is a good project. For some reason this is just a way of some ico to lure more investors. We still need more things that we see because I have a high expectation to this project. Goodluck.
Definitely plausible. Ratings isn't the measurement if a project will really succeed or not. Sometimes, it gets to be fooled out or leads us to have a false hope.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Victori Keira Ong

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 02:59:53 PM

Good health is one of the main factors in living so this kind of project which related to healthcare technologies and innovation really helps those people in needs , like people who have Alzheimer's , cancer or even diabetes.
Alzheimer's Disease, a kind of disease that AENCO are willing to help and assist us. They are right that its cheaper and affordable rather to get a caregiver for this kind of disease.
Papsie

Activity: 461
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:01:43 PM

How does Aenco will work? Since this is according to your introduction is the world first blockchain that focus not only in healthcare but also in financial institution.

Let us know straight to the point how it possibly combine healthcare to financial solution.

kapoygyud

Activity: 124

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:03:44 PM
Merited by Raffamichaels (1)

There are some ico now that has a good intention and great concept , but ended up as a fail project. Just a shirt reminded for all the people behind this project that for this to become a successful one you must update all the member here in every happenings and plan you will do or do.
Maybe you are referring of transparency. It is better that in any project the team should update all their participants and supporters  especially their investors on what is the progress of the ICO. So that, if ever there is something wrong while in progress of the ICO people will be able to help and give suggestions on what will do to fix it immediately.

Transparency is one of the key. If you always update the member here in this forum it can lure many investors. They will see how this ico works and how it will be in the future . The goals .
Yes, this project is really transparent when updating all the members to see the progress of this project. And because of its updates many investors became interested to be part of Aenco project.
Thats right i agree with that this project is really well organized and keep updating us about this project of dicegame thats the team how it woks

⟨   EraSwapToken.io   ⟩  ⟩  ICO Active   Join Now  ⟩
Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platform
Stephgmnl

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:04:55 PM

I found this youtube video, short explanation about the project. Watch it! very east to understand.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r9zOftJvvPE
zhaichi11

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:05:05 PM

I also came to interact with the project for the first time and those videos which covers lot of interesting things on website are interesting. I am continuously reading more and more to have better idea and estimations about development. Another thing which makes it good is large number of people's involvement as team and advisors.

Yes it is, a very interesting project . Good ideas that in the future will surely benefits the consumer and the one who will avail their services. Im excited to see this operating their services.
We have the same feeling in this project but we will see that it's just the beginning and so many great updates we have to look forward to. One here is the participation and support of the big people behind it.
Base on what I have seen and in just a few time many people now are getting to know this project. They became  interested to the concepts and ideas about healthcare technology. I am glad to be one of the believe of this project.
Many people noticed the project's because of an interesting platform that will benefit a lot of people especially those who need a medical attention. This is not just about healthcare technology but also a financial solution that is new to any ICO that was related to healthcare.
I agree. That's also my prognosis. But on the contrary, its not all about the ratings but how promising the team is regarding their project it its really a purpose-built one or not wherein investors and users really look for.

We can say project is worthy after that project become successful not before or during the ICO. Some investors here study first before invest which is good. They are not depending on just a icomarks or rating.

ATLANTICO
NEW TAKE ON MEDICAL SERVICE
ANN  Telegramwww.atlantico-network.ioTwitter Facebook
Dante4142539

Activity: 411

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:07:15 PM

Good health is one of the main factors in living so this kind of project which related to healthcare technologies and innovation really helps those people in needs , like people who have Alzheimer's , cancer or even diabetes.
Alzheimer's Disease, a kind of disease that AENCO are willing to help and assist us. They are right that its cheaper and affordable rather to get a caregiver for this kind of disease.
In order to have a treatment in the Alzheirmer's disease it can cost too much money, but because of this newly propose of aenco it will really big help to the people that have an average living or in other term not have enough money for treatment.

Code:
[center][b]Member[/b][/center]

[center][url=https://www.martkist.org/](((     MARTKIST     )))     ►  Community Focus     ►  No Premine     ►  No ICO[/url]
[i][url=https://twitter.com/martkist]TWITTER[/url]     [url=https://www.martkist.org/]▰▰▰▰▰   Decentralized Anarchy!   ▰▰▰▰▰[/url]     [url=https://discord.gg/kVrEPag]DISCORD[/url][/i]
[url=https://www.martkist.org/]►  Decentralized Martket     ►  Alies & Assets     ►  Certificates and More...[/url][/center]
ukelover

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:10:35 PM

Aenco set a good standards doing Healthcare Financial Solution together with blockchain technology, many have done it before in different industry but ended up nothing. This project will be successful as the first world’s first blockchain-based healthcare financial solution.

I hope Aenco doesn't end up like the other healthcare related blockchain here in crypto industry where having a good concept is not enough if there are no investors trying to support your project .

I think AENCO will be different unlike the other healthcare block chain related project. looking at the team and their vision it is different from those projects that didnt work out.
Anya Doreen

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:11:57 PM

There are some ico now that has a good intention and great concept , but ended up as a fail project. Just a shirt reminded for all the people behind this project that for this to become a successful one you must update all the member here in every happenings and plan you will do or do.
Maybe you are referring of transparency. It is better that in any project the team should update all their participants and supporters  especially their investors on what is the progress of the ICO. So that, if ever there is something wrong while in progress of the ICO people will be able to help and give suggestions on what will do to fix it immediately.

Yes. I referring for their transparency to their ICO. Admit it, if the investors see and updated about the plans of the project it lures them to invest and they become interested to it. This is a good ico though so they are nothing to hide.
Yes, I understand your point. Being transparent to all their participants and investors should be mandatory to all ICO's because their participants, especially their investors have the right to know the progress of the project and even problems that they will encounter if ever so that people will be aware on what's happening about the project.

Yes, of course. The project should be well-organized and transparent at the same time. It will gather a lot of different people and this project is a necessity. Healthcare and financial solutions are everyday needs and it will definitely help a lot of people.

I understand that being transparent is very important but sometimes too much transparency can negatively affect a certain project's outcome. This is because competition may get a head wind of some of their plans. Also, there are plenty of scammers in the lurks of destroying a well intended project's ico. I hope that the team will have the right mind to decide on when and how to properly communicate their concerns and other relevant information to its supporters and investors.
I agree with the statement, they need to weigh things to avoid problems. provide the information that we need specially the movement of this project and what part we are.

rdny

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:12:13 PM

I also came to interact with the project for the first time and those videos which covers lot of interesting things on website are interesting. I am continuously reading more and more to have better idea and estimations about development. Another thing which makes it good is large number of people's involvement as team and advisors.

Yes it is, a very interesting project . Good ideas that in the future will surely benefits the consumer and the one who will avail their services. Im excited to see this operating their services.
We have the same feeling in this project but we will see that it's just the beginning and so many great updates we have to look forward to. One here is the participation and support of the big people behind it.
Base on what I have seen and in just a few time many people now are getting to know this project. They became  interested to the concepts and ideas about healthcare technology. I am glad to be one of the believe of this project.
Many people noticed the project's because of an interesting platform that will benefit a lot of people especially those who need a medical attention. This is not just about healthcare technology but also a financial solution that is new to any ICO that was related to healthcare.
I agree. That's also my prognosis. But on the contrary, its not all about the ratings but how promising the team is regarding their project it its really a purpose-built one or not wherein investors and users really look for.

We can say project is worthy after that project become successful not before or during the ICO. Some investors here study first before invest which is good. They are not depending on just a icomarks or rating.

Investors normally do their own research. What makes them decide to do it is whether according to their understanding, the project will provide them with good returns. However, there are also cases wherein an investor believes in the project maybe because he is passionate about it or it is related to his endeavor without considering if he will get a good profit from it.
Banulit

Activity: 674

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:13:04 PM

Yes that is true many people find this project intriguing and at the same time interesting because of the very good platforms that deals with the healthcare technology. Many people became so excited to see the future of this project same as I.

Marioboro

Activity: 243
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:15:10 PM

In order to have a treatment in the Alzheirmer's disease it can cost too much money, but because of this newly propose of aenco it will really big help to the people that have an average living or in other term not have enough money for treatment.

There is still no cure for Alzheimer's yet. However, aenco maybe able to help in reaching towards solving that problem through their platform by providing necessary funds through their fintech aspects and also through their platform with the help of their partner doctors, hospitals and other organizations.
apirmalakas

Activity: 134
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:19:02 PM

Yes that is true many people find this project intriguing and at the same time interesting because of the very good platforms that deals with the healthcare technology. Many people became so excited to see the future of this project same as I.

This is entirely through. Not only that, health care is one of the most lucrative industries and the world right now and i wonder why with that so much available resources to them, why are they still unable do discover a cure for some of the most dangerous diseases in the world? Is it possible that they do have but will not yet show it to the world for profit, or perhaps they are the ones who created that disease in the first place and is awaiting a certain time before they release the cure so that they can sell it at a very good price at dire times. I hope aenco will help those who are really serious to find cures to these diseases and is willing to do so without consideration of money or profit.
debil

Activity: 100
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:21:30 PM

What is the benefits if you gain aenco tokens this early?
Conquermountains

Activity: 76

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:21:55 PM

yes i already read and saw that in the videos, im so amaze that they can easily ask about there health. the community and connect to each other. the best factor is the one shop stop under one umbrella.

They explained it very well and in a simple manner. Hoping that a lot of people will discover this project so that they can help Aenco in their mission to improve our health care with the help of digital financing.
Dynamist

Activity: 333

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:22:30 PM

There is still no cure for Alzheimer's yet. However, aenco maybe able to help in reaching towards solving that problem through their platform by providing necessary funds through their fintech aspects and also through their platform with the help of their partner doctors, hospitals and other organizations.

Yes i agree, Alzheimer's disease is a long term sickness often get by old people and sometimes it was develop at a young age.
Aenco might be a great help for those unfortunate people that suffers this kind of disease, i really do hope this project would help a lot of them in the process. I hope their platform could cover doctors fees and develop new ways on fighting this disease.

lunatics14

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:23:46 PM

I'm amazed to see big names such as Bloomberg and Business Insider were your media partners. Plus, having a rating of 4.4 from FindICO and an average of 4.4 across all the Ico trackers.
I think  that this ICO will definitely be a successful ICO because of the services and the benefits that people can get. Even big companies or those media that has a name is their partners because they trusted the project and the people behind the team.
Papsie

Activity: 461

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:25:28 PM

This is seems legit. This one of the best platform i ever red. I wish i be part of this project

KotiKo

Activity: 420
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:26:48 PM

The Aenco platform provides developing and innovative healthcare companies with the capabilities of digital finance so that they can focus on building powerful and efficient technologies. I believe that this is a useful solution that can transform our world and everyday life.
Dante4142539

Activity: 411

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:28:08 PM

Yes i agree, Alzheimer's disease is a long term sickness often get by old people and sometimes it was develop at a young age.
Aenco might be a great help for those unfortunate people that suffers this kind of disease, i really do hope this project would help a lot of them in the process. I hope their platform could cover doctors fees and develop new ways on fighting this disease.
Aenco will be the bridge to those people who has a different diseases, and It's nice somehow there are people who are or project concerns about the health and life, great work.

Code:
[center][b]Member[/b][/center]

[center][url=https://www.martkist.org/](((     MARTKIST     )))     ►  Community Focus     ►  No Premine     ►  No ICO[/url]
[i][url=https://twitter.com/martkist]TWITTER[/url]     [url=https://www.martkist.org/]▰▰▰▰▰   Decentralized Anarchy!   ▰▰▰▰▰[/url]     [url=https://discord.gg/kVrEPag]DISCORD[/url][/i]
[url=https://www.martkist.org/]►  Decentralized Martket     ►  Alies & Assets     ►  Certificates and More...[/url][/center]
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: