Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:26:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]🌴GreenWorld Farm(GWF)🌴⚡⚡SALE IS LIVE⚡⚡Revolutionizing Agric Sector🚀  (Read 1051 times)
apoorvlathey (OP)

Activity: 1162
Merit: 547

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2018, 05:18:37 PM
Last edit: May 14, 2018, 01:13:43 PM by apoorvlathey

----- ----- TOKEN INFORMATION ----- -----

BOUNTY Campaign is LIVE !!! Visit Here

I am posting this thread on behalf of GreenWorld Farm. For any queries related to ICO this is their Profile

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Greenworld Farm

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 09:27:43 AM

Making Organic Food popular worldwide is the goal, we can achieve this together. Let us make the community grow together and solve real food problem.
Greenworld Farm

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 12:28:21 PM

Read the Greenworld Farm article on medium
https://medium.com/@Mosesarmstrong99/the-possibility-of-making-organic-foods-globally-accessible-through-blockchain-technology-da908f1824e5
Greenworld Farm

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2018, 04:49:23 PM

I like the concept and I think this project will have a big future . I'll support as far as possible and waiting for good news! Cheesy

Thank you. Let us make the community keep growing, tell your friends about us. Spread the news!
lilowend

Activity: 65

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 10:01:05 AM

Good day! We added your project to the organizer for bounty hunters - http://liquidico.com/campaign/465. We can hold your ann thread on first 2 pages. Is it intresting for you?
Greenworld Farm

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 10:24:27 AM

Good day! We added your project to the organizer for bounty hunters - http://liquidico.com/campaign/465. We can hold your ann thread on first 2 pages. Is it intresting for you?

Thank you. Yeah that is interesting, contact @Garry_GWF on telegram and talk in details
Greenworld Farm

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 01:09:22 PM

Token Sale is LIVE!!! Proceed to https://greenworldfarm.io and participate
oxykirandhir

Activity: 5

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 08:11:46 PM

I want to follow how this ICO develops
Greenworld Farm

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 08:29:40 AM

That is good to know. You're welcome to join our Telegram community https://t.me/GreenworldFarm
Greenworld Farm

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 06:24:50 AM

projects that should always have many members.

Thank you. Invite your friends, let's grow the community together. Organic food will become so popular very soon  Cool
Greenworld Farm

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 07:59:57 AM

Thank you.
Rosa bella

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 08:38:19 AM

What are your prospected clients for this project? Hopefully thier is a more simplier way for us to understand the overall prpject agenda.
egretia
Greenworld Farm

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 02:31:02 PM

Check out a detailed review about us and why you should purchase the GWF token https://steemit.com/ico/@magneto151/enhanced-transparency-in-organic-food-production-with-blockchain
Greenworld Farm

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 02:34:40 PM

What are your prospected clients for this project? Hopefully thier is a more simplier way for us to understand the overall prpject agenda.
egretia

In a simple way, we promote healthy eating. We make Organic food more popular worldwide. Chemically engineered food are bad for our health and cause so many chronic diseases. So we are into Organic farming, therefore promoting healthy feeding. So to answer your question, everyone worldwide is our prospective client.
Read a more detailed review here:
Why you should purchase the GWF token https://steemit.com/ico/@magneto151/enhanced-transparency-in-organic-food-production-with-blockchain
Tonal_Quantum
Copper Member

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 02:37:49 PM

Good project! Reserved.
Greenworld Farm

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 02:56:44 PM

Good project! Reserved.
Thank you. Visit https://greenworldfarm.io for more information and participate in the token sale if you like the project. Also join our telegram community on https://t.me//GreenworldFarm
ottogary

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 03:42:03 PM

Without a doubt that organic farming is what we need today. since the way of farming using chemical already giving too much pollution to the environment.
Making this organic farming should be able to reduce the pollutant from the chemical that are used in farm.
Greenworld Farm

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 03:46:58 PM

Without a doubt that organic farming is what we need today. since the way of farming using chemical already giving too much pollution to the environment.
Making this organic farming should be able to reduce the pollutant from the chemical that are used in farm.

Exactly what we want to accomplish. To reduce pollutants and promote Organic food.
Samuiel

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 03:51:07 PM

Good idea, the team must study space very well before the launch of this project. Great project, I will join this project. Good luck!
Egretia
Greenworld Farm

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 03:55:07 PM

Good idea, the team must study space very well before the launch of this project. Great project, I will join this project. Good luck!
Egretia

Thank you. Visit https://greenworldfarm.io to sign up. You can also join our telegram community https://t.me/GreenworldFarm
ILUzbek

Merit: 100

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 09:31:26 PM

as I understand it,the token sale is already underway.tell me, can we know how you're doing?how many tokens have already been sold? are there any bonuses?

✘  EXCOLONY   |▌  YOUR PLEASURE IS OUR INNOVATION
|███    White Paper   [   JOIN our ICO   ]   ANN Thread    ██|
Twitter   |   Facebook   |   Telegram   |   Medium   |   Github   |   Reddit
Greenworld Farm

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 09:48:29 PM

as I understand it,the token sale is already underway.tell me, can we know how you're doing?how many tokens have already been sold? are there any bonuses?

Yes, the sale is underway and going fine. For more details, you can contact @Garry_GWF on telegram. Thank you.
jhonvir666

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 12:59:03 AM

This campaigns gn isn't weekly distribution stake ?.
Greenworld Farm

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 08:14:42 AM

This campaigns gn isn't weekly distribution stake ?.

Any bounty related question should be posted in the telegram bounty chat https://t.me/GreenworldFarmBounty
solobacka

Activity: 29

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:16:01 AM

Do you have any active airdrop or bounty program I can join? Smiley The project looks really promising.
Greenworld Farm

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 08:24:46 AM

Do you have any active airdrop or bounty program I can join? Smiley The project looks really promising.

Yes, this is the bounty thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3713694.0
Thanks.
ILUzbek

Merit: 100

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 10:26:06 PM

Thanks for the information, but unfortunately no one answers me in the telegram. can I here to find out how many tokens you have already sold?

✘  EXCOLONY   |▌  YOUR PLEASURE IS OUR INNOVATION
|███    White Paper   [   JOIN our ICO   ]   ANN Thread    ██|
Twitter   |   Facebook   |   Telegram   |   Medium   |   Github   |   Reddit
Greenworld Farm

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 10:34:57 PM

Thanks for the information, but unfortunately no one answers me in the telegram. can I here to find out how many tokens you have already sold?

76,800 GWF sold so far. And yes there is 40% bonus. And the telegram chat is active, you can ask your questions there. Here is the link https://t.me/GreenworldFarm
Letopisets

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 05:08:53 AM

76,800 GWF sold so far. And yes there is 40% bonus. And the telegram chat is active, you can ask your questions there. Here is the link https://t.me/GreenworldFarm

Hello! Very promising and useful project! Do you need to pass KYC to buy tokens *?
Amaureshands

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 05:39:38 AM

A very ambitious project that will be useful to many people. This is a good concept for a successful business. I will continue to monitor the activity of developers
PchelkaMaja95

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 06:28:52 AM

tell me if I have my own land and I'm a farmer. Can I join the project and make money on this? I will continue to follow the project.
Arcurislahalyn

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 07:02:31 AM

Hi guys! Bonus of 40% is still valid? I would like to buy some tokens. What is the minimum contribution to this project?
Greenworld Farm

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 07:32:51 AM

Hi guys! Bonus of 40% is still valid? I would like to buy some tokens. What is the minimum contribution to this project?

Yes 40% bonus is still valid. Visit https://greenworldfarm.io and register to purchase your tokens. Minimum contribution is 0.5 ETH. Have a great day Cool
Greenworld Farm

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 07:34:21 AM

tell me if I have my own land and I'm a farmer. Can I join the project and make money on this? I will continue to follow the project.

Of course you can still join the project and it's good investment as organic food is something that is of high demand all over the world.
Greenworld Farm

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 07:38:18 AM

Hello! Very promising and useful project! Do you need to pass KYC to buy tokens *?

No, as long as your country is eligible to participate, you do not need KYC to purchase tokens, just sign up and update your account details such as the ETH address you will like to receive your tokens and then you can purchase your tokens.
angrygerl

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 07:46:17 AM

Of course you can still join the project and it's good investment as organic food is something that is of high demand all over the world.

Here I agree with you. Well when tokens are tied to a real service they will be in great demand in the future. Perhaps I'll buy tokens while discounts still work.
Greenworld Farm

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 07:52:23 AM

Here I agree with you. Well when tokens are tied to a real service they will be in great demand in the future. Perhaps I'll buy tokens while discounts still work.

Yes, exactly the point! We all need food to survive, so it will always be in demand. Grab your tokens now!  Wink
Atimarieva

Activity: 251

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 08:42:59 AM

Yes, exactly the point! We all need food to survive, so it will always be in demand. Grab your tokens now!  Wink
Great project. Now I will go and learn the white paper and I will later decide on the purchase. At the moment, the concept really pleases me. I think this will help many people get quality food.
Greenworld Farm

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 09:02:58 AM

Great project. Now I will go and learn the white paper and I will later decide on the purchase. At the moment, the concept really pleases me. I think this will help many people get quality food.

Thank you for the nice comment. Feel free to go through the WP and we hope you invest in the project  Cool
orchideja75

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:35:03 AM

Tell me in which countries will this platform start? And then will this business expand to other countries?
Greenworld Farm

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 10:38:48 AM

Tell me in which countries will this platform start? And then will this business expand to other countries?

The basic countries of operation will be Nigeria and United States. Then as the project progresses along it's roadmap, it will become a worldwide thing.
Badamainleyd

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:05:25 AM

The basic countries of operation will be Nigeria and United States. Then as the project progresses along it's roadmap, it will become a worldwide thing.

And will these products be delivered to other countries? Or is this option not considered? I would like to understand future prospects.
Greenworld Farm

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 11:09:18 AM

And will these products be delivered to other countries? Or is this option not considered? I would like to understand future prospects.

Yes, definitely. It will be delivered to other countries, that's the whole point of the project, making organic food more popular worldwide. That is some of the things the GWF token will accomplish.
and1975

Activity: 164

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:22:28 AM

Interesting idea, but unfortunately organic farming usually is a slow process, and with paying farmers all year round I can predict that they will be paid far less than those who use GMO, which give faster and better results.
and1975

Activity: 164

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:26:13 AM

Yes, definitely. It will be delivered to other countries, that's the whole point of the project, making organic food more popular worldwide. That is some of the things the GWF token will accomplish.

If people from other countries would like to purchase your products, do they have to enter the network and pay in tokens or can they just pay in fiat, especially if for a person this is one and single purchase?
Greenworld Farm

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 11:37:05 AM

Interesting idea, but unfortunately organic farming usually is a slow process, and with paying farmers all year round I can predict that they will be paid far less than those who use GMO, which give faster and better results.

GMO farmers might give faster results truly but not better in terms of quality and health risks. And no, the farmers will never be paid less for their effort, they will get value for their work. This is the essence of implementing the blockchain technology. In the WP, you'll see how organic farming methods can be more profitable in the long run
Greenworld Farm

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 11:39:31 AM

If people from other countries would like to purchase your products, do they have to enter the network and pay in tokens or can they just pay in fiat, especially if for a person this is one and single purchase?

Yes the GWF will be the main currency used in the ecosystem for purchasing the products but there will also be alternative means through fiat, especially for one timers but it will be a whole lot faster and easier being in the network and using the GWF token
alexsmalex

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 12:04:08 PM

Tell the company is registered as a legal entity? And if so, in which country?
Greenworld Farm

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 12:08:06 PM

Tell the company is registered as a legal entity? And if so, in which country?

Yes it is, and in Nigeria. Extension will be in Colorado, US very soon.
Berthiracha

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 01:23:44 PM

Tell me all unsold tokens will be destroyed *? Or will they be spent for other purposes?
Greenworld Farm

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 01:25:37 PM

Tell me all unsold tokens will be destroyed *? Or will they be spent for other purposes?

It will be distributed among investors.
snos-boss

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 02:00:01 PM

Great project. Due to the fact that tokens will be tied to a real service, they will have great liquidity. I think the growth will go very quickly. Good luck to you!
Greenworld Farm

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 02:15:56 PM

Great project. Due to the fact that tokens will be tied to a real service, they will have great liquidity. I think the growth will go very quickly. Good luck to you!

Thank you for the support. Let's spread the word.
Biandrangont

Activity: 186

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 02:55:34 PM

It is high time to change agriculture for the better. Together we are able to make a revolution in agriculture. It'll be cool.
persefona

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 03:33:42 PM

Tell me if I buy tokens of the company, then can I somehow influence the decisions of the company? I will continue to follow the project, I think there is a great prospect.
Greenworld Farm

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 04:07:37 PM

It is high time to change agriculture for the better. Together we are able to make a revolution in agriculture. It'll be cool.

Yes, we can do this together
Greenworld Farm

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 04:08:58 PM

Tell me if I buy tokens of the company, then can I somehow influence the decisions of the company? I will continue to follow the project, I think there is a great prospect.

Not really, the tokens are not like shares, although we do welcome and value advise and suggestions from our investors.
Tiffanya

Activity: 249

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 04:43:45 PM

I would love to invest in this project: good idea, the team really works well. This is all that is needed to succeed.
Egretia
Greenworld Farm

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 05:42:26 PM

I would love to invest in this project: good idea, the team really works well. This is all that is needed to succeed.
Egretia

Thank you. You're welcome to join Greenworld Farm.
Bureatonic

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 05:44:19 PM

Egretia

This is a really good project that will allow us to earn. I think before the end of the year tokens will grow in price several times.
choice84

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 05:58:41 PM

Hello everybody. When will the tokens come to the stock exchange? I would like to understand if I buy tokens now when I can start trading?
Chatelleyma

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 06:32:02 PM

Just a great concept people want to eat always. So the demand for tokens will be very large. So I decided to buy tokens for myself.
Truthfinder76

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 06:34:55 PM

Just a great concept people want to eat always. So the demand for tokens will be very large. So I decided to buy tokens for myself.

Here you are right, but not everyone will be comfortable buying tokens on the stock exchange. People will want to pay for services in a simpler way.
Dandianavin

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 06:37:09 PM

Here you are right, but not everyone will be comfortable buying tokens on the stock exchange. People will want to pay for services in a simpler way.
in the future this issue will be resolved I think it's not such a problem if you want to eat quality products.
Vasyafet

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 06:39:18 PM

the project is very promising and it will allow me to earn as an investor I think so. It's good when the tokens are provided with real products.
Daniarkappetep

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 07:05:00 PM

the project is very promising and it will allow me to earn as an investor I think so. It's good when the tokens are provided with real products.

Well, we as investors all for this and gathered. I personally also find the project very promising for myself.
Mix_Fix

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 07:08:04 PM

Is something already known about the stock exchanges? I would like to know when tokens will go to stock exchanges and which ones? Perhaps there are preliminary agreements on this matter.
Dorbaraco

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 07:09:38 PM

Great project. I wonder why the start is scheduled in Nigeria? Are there any favorable conditions for the development of this industry?
Greenworld Farm

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 07:28:42 PM

Great project. I wonder why the start is scheduled in Nigeria? Are there any favorable conditions for the development of this industry?

Thank you. And yes, it is due to the favourable climatic condition which will help the crop produce and also favourable to livestock.
Greenworld Farm

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 07:32:15 PM

Thank you. Yes the demand will always be there as long as feeding is very necessary.
Greenworld Farm

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 07:33:29 PM

Thank you for the support

Well, we as investors all for this and gathered. I personally also find the project very promising for myself.
Greenworld Farm

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 07:34:46 PM

Is something already known about the stock exchanges? I would like to know when tokens will go to stock exchanges and which ones? Perhaps there are preliminary agreements on this matter.

We cannot discuss exchanges right now due to legal and regulatory reasons. But you all will he kept updated on any development.
Greenworld Farm

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 07:38:08 PM

Yes it is. Real product especially the ones we can't do without (food)  Smiley Wink
aileenmg

Activity: 123

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 07:47:01 PM

Yes it is. Real product especially the ones we can't do without (food)  Smiley Wink

This is the advantage. Tokens will always be in demand. And the demand will only grow in the future) Cool
SlickShaman

Activity: 94

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 07:48:30 PM

This is the advantage. Tokens will always be in demand. And the demand will only grow in the future) Cool

Here you are right. It's always nice when a token is tied to something real and not only is a speculative means.
Greenworld Farm

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 07:53:08 PM

Yes it is. Real product especially the ones we can't do without (food)  Smiley Wink

Here you are right. It's always nice when a token is tied to something real and not only is a speculative means.

Yes, that's the concept of the whole project
Garthanjes

Activity: 218

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 07:56:06 PM

Do you plan to expand the project to other countries in the future? Or will it depend on how much money you can collect?
Greenworld Farm

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 08:00:42 PM

Do you plan to expand the project to other countries in the future? Or will it depend on how much money you can collect?

Yes the project will be expanded to other countries and eventually become global.
Sharkzz1

Activity: 880
Merit: 251

Think differently

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 08:01:51 PM

You all understand that the agrarian industry is now for those who are behind in development... On the platform, some new technologies should be applied that will compete with those farms that do not have blockchain technologies
Letopisets

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 04:05:49 AM

You all understand that the agrarian industry is now for those who are behind in development... On the platform, some new technologies should be applied that will compete with those farms that do not have blockchain technologies

Well, this is a project that will produce organic products without harmful chemical additives and fertilizers for this and they will not have to compete with large farms
Amaureshands

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 04:34:30 AM

Well, this is a project that will produce organic products without harmful chemical additives and fertilizers for this and they will not have to compete with large farms

I wonder who will check the quality of these products. I think this is an important point farmers should not deceive their customers.
gerbas

Activity: 581

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 04:35:43 AM

An organic farming is something that the world need, Since the old days.
The old way of farming, giving many bad effect for the environment. So with this project, it should turn to be the better equipment used.
PchelkaMaja95

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 04:58:43 AM

An organic farming is something that the world need, Since the old days.
The old way of farming, giving many bad effect for the environment. So with this project, it should turn to be the better equipment used.

Here you are right, a colleague, this is what people in the whole world should strive for. And the GreenWorld Farm project which will provide a convenient ecosystem for this will have to help it
Arcurislahalyn

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 05:56:19 AM

Is there any prospect for farmers who own land? Will they be able to get some extra bonuses or benefits if they take part in the project?
bitcrescent1

Activity: 27

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:41:54 AM

Any airdrop ?
Greenworld Farm

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 06:47:26 AM

Is there any prospect for farmers who own land? Will they be able to get some extra bonuses or benefits if they take part in the project?

Farmers who own land are also welcome to join the Ecosystem as long as they apply the principles and farming methods laid down by the Greenworld Farm.
Greenworld Farm

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 06:49:14 AM

Any airdrop ?

Here is the link to bounty and airdrop: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3713694.0
angrygerl

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:54:13 AM

A great coin. I want to buy it and keep it for a long time. I think this will help me to earn first of all as an investor. I will keep tokens for a long time.
Greenworld Farm

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 06:58:28 AM

A great coin. I want to buy it and keep it for a long time. I think this will help me to earn first of all as an investor. I will keep tokens for a long time.

You're welcome to join the Ecosystem. Visit the website and signup to purchase your token. https://greenworldfarm.io
bitcrescent1

Activity: 27

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:05:52 AM

Thank you
arturagacinsk

Activity: 32

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:19:09 AM

HARDCAP is too big for such a project. HARDCAP should be 10 times smaller. It is unclear what will be spent money
Atimarieva

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:56:30 AM

Are there discounts for large investors? And how much should I invest in order to get this discount?
orchideja75

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 08:49:30 AM

A good project. I think it will allow many people to get better products. I think in the future the project will be popular all over the world.
Badamainleyd

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 10:06:33 AM

Will the developers participate in any conferences? It would be very interesting to see the reports. I think this will help increase the reach of the audience.
alexsmalex

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 12:21:26 PM

Hi, tell me if there are any preliminary agreements with the stock exchanges. I would like to understand when I can trade these tokens.
Berthiracha

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 01:29:35 PM

Hey. Please tell me for what services can I pay tokens? It will be very interesting.
I think this coin as a means of payment will have a great future.
snos-boss

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 02:19:43 PM

Hey. It's just a great project with a huge future outlook. I now want to buy some tokens. What will be the minimum investment in the project?
Greenworld Farm

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 02:22:21 PM

Hey. Please tell me for what services can I pay tokens? It will be very interesting.
I think this coin as a means of payment will have a great future.

The tokens can be used to purchase organic produce in the Greenworld Farm Ecosystem.
Greenworld Farm

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 02:24:58 PM

Hey. It's just a great project with a huge future outlook. I now want to buy some tokens. What will be the minimum investment in the project?

Thank you. Minimum contribution is 0.5 ETH  Cool
Greenworld Farm

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 02:28:04 PM

Are there discounts for large investors? And how much should I invest in order to get this discount?

Currently there is a 40% bonus available on purchases. For investors that wants to contribute 10 ETH and above, write us at support@greenworldfarm.io
manukbalap

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 02:32:38 PM

nice project
djuragan

Activity: 770

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 03:02:27 PM

Been checking on the bounty campaign thread, and it seems to be no boundary for the project.
Also the allocation for the bounty campaign is amazing number, it reach 27Million coins or about 9%.

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▐▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▐▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
    ▐▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌  ▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▓▓▓▌    ▀▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌        ▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓              ▐▓▓▓
      ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
.Money Transfer and Investment.
...Instagramhugeb Facebook hugeb Twitter hugeb Youtube ...

█▄                                     ▄▄▌
     ██▄██▄▄                                ▄███▄█
     ▀▀█▄█▄██▌▀▄                       ▄▄█▀█ ▄███▀
     ▐█▄█▀▀█▀██▄█▀▄                 ▄█▀█▄██▐▀▀█▄▄█
       ▀▀█████▀█████▄              ██▌███▀█████▀▀
      ██▀█████████ ██▄▄▄▄██▄▄█▄█▄▄█████▄▄▀█▄█████▀
     ▐████ ▄▄██████▐███▀▀▀████▀▀▀███▄██████▄▄▀████
       ▀ ███▄█████████▐▄▀▀   ▐█▀▐▐██████▀█▄███▀▀▀      ▌
       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▐█▀█▄ ▀  █▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀
          ▄██▐█▀ █▀██▄██▌      ██ ▄█▄▐█ ▀█▐█▄
              ▄█▐ ▀▀▀▐ █ ▌█▀█▌▌▐██ ▀▀ ▀▐█▄
                      ▀▐ █ █▄▄▌▐
                       ▄ ▄██▐█
                    ▄██▌▄  ▄  ▀▄▀██
                     ▄████ ▌███▀██
                       ██▌█▌█▌██▌   
                          ▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
JOIN OUR VISION TODAY
FOR A BETTER WORLD TOMORROW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
     █   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ██████
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ███████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▐▓███████▄
     █              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Biandrangont

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 03:03:03 PM

Hello! A great project and it will allow me to get quality products in the future. I think if you buy tokens now, then fresh products can be obtained very cheaply)
persefona

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 03:05:32 PM

Been checking on the bounty campaign thread, and it seems to be no boundary for the project.
Also the allocation for the bounty campaign is amazing number, it reach 27Million coins or about 9%.

Yes, this amount is really impressive. I will follow the project and definitely take part in the company's bounty. It will all be just fine.
Bertram89

Merit: 12

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 03:43:52 PM

This would be a great ICO. I will take part in!
Bureatonic

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 04:18:48 PM

That's the right decision. I think you can make money on this. And to launch such a project it will be useful for everyone.
choice84

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 04:20:54 PM

That's the right decision. I think you can make money on this. And to launch such a project it will be useful for everyone.
Well this is an example of a profitable business. It should be beneficial for everyone. And it will be really cool. After the release of the token on the stock exchanges, their price will go up.
Chatelleyma

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 05:00:35 PM

I love projects in which tokens are tied to a real product. Ready to invest in the project. I think it's very promising.
Truthfinder76

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 05:02:24 PM

I love projects in which tokens are tied to a real product. Ready to invest in the project. I think it's very promising.

Yes, this increases the liquidity of the coin and makes the project very attractive to investors.
anthreelis

Activity: 100

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 05:03:56 PM

It's seems like a great ICO. I will take part in and support for the developer
Dandianavin

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:19:09 PM

I also decided to buy tokens. I think this is a really great prospect. But most likely tokens will have to hold for a long time.
Vasyafet

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:22:26 PM

I also decided to buy tokens. I think this is a really great prospect. But most likely tokens will have to hold for a long time.

Yes tokens will have to be kept until the first harvest) After that I think the tokens will grow in price several times.
Daniarkappetep

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:25:01 PM

Yes tokens will have to be kept until the first harvest) After that I think the tokens will grow in price several times.

Let's see how this will work. I'll buy tokens now. I think I can make good money on it in a year
Mix_Fix

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:59:00 PM

Hi, I am a farmer and I want to join the project. I want to buy tokens now, I think for this great future.
Dorbaraco

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:01:37 PM

Hi, I am a farmer and I want to join the project. I want to buy tokens now, I think for this great future.

Judging by the concept, the project will become very global. I will follow this project. I think the developers will please us with news.
aileenmg

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:04:02 PM

What discounts will apply to the purchase of tokens? I want to understand how best to buy these tokens. It will be important for me.
SlickShaman

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:29:02 PM

Nice project. I'm going to invest in it. I think in the long run I can multiply my money
Garthanjes

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:30:57 PM

Nice project. I'm going to invest in it. I think in the long run I can multiply my money

I think in a year it will be possible to raise a large sum of money if you buy tokens right now. I will continue to follow the project.
Letopisets

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 06:50:05 AM

I think in a year it will be possible to raise a large sum of money if you buy tokens right now. I will continue to follow the project.
Great project. I with pleasure will support it. Good luck with the development.
Amaureshands

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 06:51:39 AM

Hey. Very interesting project. Tell me how the company will make money? And when he can get the first profit?
PchelkaMaja95

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 07:40:11 AM

Tell me the price of the token is tied to the US dollar or all the same to the ETH? I would like to understand how best to buy tokens
Arcurislahalyn

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 07:46:41 AM

Tell me the price of the token is tied to the US dollar or all the same to the ETH? I would like to understand how best to buy tokens

As I understand the course is not tied to the dollar. Therefore, if you have dollars then buying tokens is profitable right now.
Greenworld Farm

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 07:46:54 AM

Thank you all for the nice comments and support. Visit the website to sign up and update your account details by entering your ETH address in the account details section of the dashboard. That's where you will receive your tokens after purchase. https://greenworldfarm.io
Greenworld Farm

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 07:48:20 AM

The token sales is based on Ethereum. And the price is locked at 1 ETH = 8,000 GWF regardless of the current price of ETH.
Greenworld Farm

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 07:50:35 AM

As I understand the course is not tied to the dollar. Therefore, if you have dollars then buying tokens is profitable right now.

Yes that's correct. So go grab your tokens now!  Cool
angrygerl

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 09:04:42 AM

Interesting project. I think it's just a great prospect for the future. Because people want to eat always. Cool
orchideja75

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 09:06:05 AM

Interesting project. I think it's just a great prospect for the future. Because people want to eat always. Cool

Here you are right, but these products can not compete with large corporations
Greenworld Farm

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 09:08:05 AM

Of course it can. Just watch us as we rise to the moon  Smiley
Atimarieva

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 10:05:12 AM

Of course it can. Just watch us as we rise to the moon  Smiley

You have to buy tokens now. To have time to fly to the moon with you). Good luck with the development of the project.
Badamainleyd

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 10:43:04 AM

Hey. It's just a huge prospect of earning money. I will continue to follow the news of the project. I want to buy tokens for myself to then pay for the products)
alexsmalex

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 10:44:48 AM

Hey. It's just a huge prospect of earning money. I will continue to follow the news of the project. I want to buy tokens for myself to then pay for the products)
Yes it should be very profitable. After all, tokens will grow rapidly in value. so this is a good investment.
Berthiracha

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 12:51:34 PM

Yes it should be very profitable. After all, tokens will grow rapidly in value. so this is a good investment.

Yes, I also love projects that are tied to the real sector of the economy. I will follow the project. I think after the first harvest, the tokens will fly to the moon)
snos-boss

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 12:54:37 PM

Hey. Great project. He must help many people in the future. Will there be a program to help farmers?
Biandrangont

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 12:56:21 PM

Hey. Great project. He must help many people in the future. Will there be a program to help farmers?

Well, if they take part in the work of the system, they will receive a guaranteed sale of their products. As I understand it.
persefona

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 01:54:45 PM

I read the white paper and I must say that this is an excellent project. I think this is one of the best start-ups this year. I want to buy some tokens for myself.
Bureatonic

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 01:58:21 PM

I read the white paper and I must say that this is an excellent project. I think this is one of the best start-ups this year. I want to buy some tokens for myself.

I agree with you. And what about the exit on the stock exchange? Are there any announcements? I think it would be important for investors.
choice84

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 02:01:40 PM

I agree with you. And what about the exit on the stock exchange? Are there any announcements? I think it would be important for investors.

I think everything will go according to the road map. Unless, of course, developers can fulfill their promises.
Chatelleyma

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 02:57:26 PM

Hey. Great project. Who will control the quality of the products that farmers produce. I wonder what will be included in this system.
Truthfinder76

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 02:59:54 PM

Hey. Great project. Who will control the quality of the products that farmers produce. I wonder what will be included in this system.

It will be a large ecosystem in which users can control this whole thing. After all, all this will be transparent and convenient.
Dandianavin

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:02:20 PM

It will be a large ecosystem in which users can control this whole thing. After all, all this will be transparent and convenient.

I think the tokens will fly to the moon in the near future. So I decided to buy it for myself right now.
cheeky2u

Activity: 1

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:28:25 PM

Be aware.............. this is more than likely a scam.
Vasyafet

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:56:12 PM

Where does this information come from? Are there any facts and arguments?
Daniarkappetep

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:57:54 PM

A very strange message from a questionable account whose activity is 1
Mix_Fix

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 05:15:51 PM

and where are all these arguments? I do not understand why this statement is based. I do not like it when people just say so.
Dorbaraco

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 05:17:41 PM

and where are all these arguments? I do not understand why this statement is based. I do not like it when people just say so.

can this person from competitors? It is visible that the account is created just that.
aileenmg

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 05:20:12 PM

can this person from competitors? It is visible that the account is created just that.

Well, we will monitor the situation, perhaps a person will provide us with any evidence. I think he speaks for a reason.
SlickShaman

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 06:44:53 PM

Very good project, I think it will allow us to make very good money. Especially if you buy tokens now.
Garthanjes

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 06:46:40 PM

Very good project, I think it will allow us to make very good money. Especially if you buy tokens now.

but most likely the profit will only be in the long run. It is also a serious matter to grow corn.
Letopisets

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 04:05:45 AM

Great project! Is the bounty program still working? I would like to participate and get my tokens for free. And also to help the community in development.
Amaureshands

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 04:08:10 AM

Great project! Is the bounty program still working? I would like to participate and get my tokens for free. And also to help the community in development.
Get tokens and then buy food for them and eat) It will be great. I would also like to participate in the company of signatures
PchelkaMaja95

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 04:56:09 AM

An excellent project and behind it a really great prospect for the future. I think if you buy tokens in the near future, then you can not bad on this earn in the future.
Arcurislahalyn

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 04:58:25 AM

An excellent project and behind it a really great prospect for the future. I think if you buy tokens in the near future, then you can not bad on this earn in the future.

I agree with you, but I'll probably start with the bounty program. This is a good chance to earn and get tokens for free.
angrygerl

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 06:57:25 AM

I agree with you, but I'll probably start with the bounty program. This is a good chance to earn and get tokens for free.

Bounty program is a good way to better understand the project. Well, of course, if there is free time. I personally bought tokens and will participate as an investor.
Atimarieva

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:00:14 AM

Bounty program is a good way to better understand the project. Well, of course, if there is free time. I personally bought tokens and will participate as an investor.
Well, here everyone decides for himself. And this is a big plus that people can earn in different ways.
orchideja75

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:44:11 AM

Hey. How much land will you start working on? Already have agreements with farmers?
Badamainleyd

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:47:02 AM

Hey. How much land will you start working on? Already have agreements with farmers?

Yes, I wonder how many hectares will be originally? I will continue to follow how the project develops.
Emilytran

Activity: 157

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:50:18 AM

alexsmalex

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 08:47:35 AM

I agree with you that startups are always a priority for me. I think this is a good investment that will help me earn.
Berthiracha

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 08:50:19 AM

I agree with you that startups are always a priority for me. I think this is a good investment that will help me earn.
I also think that this is a very great prospect, which will help me to make very good money. I want to buy tokens for $ 1000 initially. And then I will follow the project.
snos-boss

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:25:33 AM

I also think that this is a very great prospect, which will help me to make very good money. I want to buy tokens for $ 1000 initially. And then I will follow the project.

and what is the minimum investment in the project? I want to buy a few tokens and make a test transaction
Biandrangont

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:28:26 AM

Hi very promising project. I think the tokens will grow in price by the end of the year. It will be just fine.
persefona

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 12:16:57 PM

agriculture needs support. And the project is called upon to provide it. So I'm ready to support this project.
Bureatonic

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 12:18:35 PM

agriculture needs support. And the project is called upon to provide it. So I'm ready to support this project.

Well, I'm more concerned with future profits as an investor. So I need to understand when about I can get my money back.
choice84

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 02:31:22 PM

Good news. I have long been waiting for such projects that can help in the development of agriculture. I will continue to monitor how things are going
Chatelleyma

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 02:35:37 PM

Good news. I have long been waiting for such projects that can help in the development of agriculture. I will continue to monitor how things are going

Yes, when a coin is tied to a real service, this is a big plus for the project and for investors) Cool
Truthfinder76

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 04:11:31 PM

What services will be available on the platform? I want to understand what will be the plus for the platform users ??
vabchgent

Activity: 840

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 04:13:20 PM

This kind of project might also be more welcome by authorities because of their positive intent, but I guess that also needs to be seen first.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███     

██████████

██████     

███████████

███████████████     

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
Dandianavin

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 04:14:35 PM

What services will be available on the platform? I want to understand what will be the plus for the platform users ??

Yes this is an interesting question. I would like to understand how I can spend my tokens. I will continue to monitor the progress of the project.
Vasyafet

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 05:56:07 PM

This kind of project might also be more welcome by authorities because of their positive intent, but I guess that also needs to be seen first.
To get the support of the authorities would be just fine, I think so. They, too, should be interested in developing such an excellent project.
Daniarkappetep

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 05:58:01 PM

To get the support of the authorities would be just fine, I think so. They, too, should be interested in developing such an excellent project.

Perhaps in the future the project will receive subsidies from the authorities and this will simply be the explosive growth of the token. I will continue to monitor these matters.
Mix_Fix

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 06:19:08 PM

The main thing at this stage is  to implement the plan for the developers and the platform will be uniquely successful
filip030

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 06:32:41 PM

I belive that this project will be successful for three reasons, a good team of developers, a well-formed business plan, full, transparency and openness of the project. These factors are key to success.
aileenmg

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 06:53:48 PM

I belive that this project will be successful for three reasons, a good team of developers, a well-formed business plan, full, transparency and openness of the project. These factors are key to success.

I agree with you! The team must follow the road map and it will be just fine. If everything happens clearly then the project will be successful and the tokens will fly to the moon)!
SlickShaman

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 06:56:10 PM

I agree with you! The team must follow the road map and it will be just fine. If everything happens clearly then the project will be successful and the tokens will fly to the moon)!

I will follow the project. I think the project should be excellent as it is tied to the real services sector. It's always very good for a token.
Garthanjes

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:33:17 PM

I think to participate until the tokens are not more expensive. Thanks to the developers for the bonuses
vabchgent

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 07:57:44 PM

Perhaps in the future the project will receive subsidies from the authorities and this will simply be the explosive growth of the token. I will continue to monitor these matters.

Nice idea but I think we are quite far away from a situation where governments support blockchain projects with subsidies. At least a couple of years from now.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███     

██████████

██████     

███████████

███████████████     

███████████████████

bagas79

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 01:13:12 AM

With segments like this, the Green World Farm project is likely to get a lot of support because the concept is very attractive
bagas79

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 02:29:23 AM

Farming in an organic way is what we need right now, because the way farming uses chemicals has given too much pollution to the environment. hopefully this project successful
thorexs

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:08:12 AM

Well, we will monitor the situation, perhaps a person will provide us with any evidence. I think he speaks for a reason.
hii everyone i just found this one. just want to know isit true or false, bcouse im join the bounty company. so iknow what to do. some one post this
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4429445.0
please admin give clarify for this one ..thanks
KiyasMahinda

Activity: 279

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 02:59:05 PM

Organic farming on an industrial scale is more expensive to manage and has low profitability when compared to inorganic farming. Organic labels often turn out false and the so called organic produce are actually not pure organic produce. Organic farming is not just limited to crop production, it also involves livestock production. Organic livestock production is even more challenging than the crop production.
vabchgent

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 09:21:50 PM

With segments like this, the Green World Farm project is likely to get a lot of support because the concept is very attractive

Don't know because for many people all that green stuff is still not sexy enough I sometimes believe. And when you now add blockchain to it the circle of people who might be interested becomes even more special.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███     

██████████

██████     

███████████

███████████████     

███████████████████

airdropwwani

Merit: 2

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 05:57:40 AM

Hi, dev

Your bounty thread is locked since a few weeks ago. all Bounty hunter can not post weekly report in bounty thread.
I and other folks asked several times in telegram (bounty and community ), but admin did not reply  answer yet.
so, where we will submit weekly report ?

pakupayung

Activity: 437
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 06:19:43 AM

Hi, dev

Your bounty thread is locked since a few weeks ago. all Bounty hunter can not post weekly report in bounty thread.
I and other folks asked several times in telegram (bounty and community ), but admin did not reply  answer yet.
so, where we will submit weekly report ?

Do you not read last post from bounty manager on last page bounty thread?
This project is considered a scam because there are reports to the scam Accusations thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4429445, so campaign is stopped and thread locked, so that we do not waste our time for this campaign,so there is no submit weekly report .
Blyfla

Activity: 184

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 07:20:16 AM

the project is quite interesting.
this project can provide protection against the negative effects of the purchase of counterfeit goods
Stellr

Activity: 160

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 05:51:56 PM

looks good utemis project to empower a profitable business is very encouraging and i think these will be successful
Cangleemee

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 09:14:32 AM

Promising project! excellent, successful team. Good company with a great product! I wish you luck,I will recommend you to their friends and acquaintances, I see great potential in you.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: