Bitcoin Forum
July 06, 2024, 10:35:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]🌴GreenWorld Farm(GWF)🌴⚡⚡SALE IS LIVE⚡⚡Revolutionizing Agric Sector🚀  (Read 1061 times)
choice84

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 05:58:41 PM

Hello everybody. When will the tokens come to the stock exchange? I would like to understand if I buy tokens now when I can start trading?
Chatelleyma

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 06:32:02 PM

Just a great concept people want to eat always. So the demand for tokens will be very large. So I decided to buy tokens for myself.
Truthfinder76

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 06:34:55 PM

Just a great concept people want to eat always. So the demand for tokens will be very large. So I decided to buy tokens for myself.

Here you are right, but not everyone will be comfortable buying tokens on the stock exchange. People will want to pay for services in a simpler way.
Dandianavin

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 06:37:09 PM

Here you are right, but not everyone will be comfortable buying tokens on the stock exchange. People will want to pay for services in a simpler way.
in the future this issue will be resolved I think it's not such a problem if you want to eat quality products.
Vasyafet

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 06:39:18 PM

the project is very promising and it will allow me to earn as an investor I think so. It's good when the tokens are provided with real products.
Daniarkappetep

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 07:05:00 PM

the project is very promising and it will allow me to earn as an investor I think so. It's good when the tokens are provided with real products.

Well, we as investors all for this and gathered. I personally also find the project very promising for myself.
Mix_Fix

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 07:08:04 PM

Is something already known about the stock exchanges? I would like to know when tokens will go to stock exchanges and which ones? Perhaps there are preliminary agreements on this matter.
Dorbaraco

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 07:09:38 PM

Great project. I wonder why the start is scheduled in Nigeria? Are there any favorable conditions for the development of this industry?
Greenworld Farm

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 07:28:42 PM

Great project. I wonder why the start is scheduled in Nigeria? Are there any favorable conditions for the development of this industry?

Thank you. And yes, it is due to the favourable climatic condition which will help the crop produce and also favourable to livestock.
Greenworld Farm

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 07:32:15 PM

Thank you. Yes the demand will always be there as long as feeding is very necessary.
Greenworld Farm

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 07:33:29 PM

Thank you for the support

Well, we as investors all for this and gathered. I personally also find the project very promising for myself.
Greenworld Farm

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 07:34:46 PM

Is something already known about the stock exchanges? I would like to know when tokens will go to stock exchanges and which ones? Perhaps there are preliminary agreements on this matter.

We cannot discuss exchanges right now due to legal and regulatory reasons. But you all will he kept updated on any development.
Greenworld Farm

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 07:38:08 PM

Yes it is. Real product especially the ones we can't do without (food)  Smiley Wink
aileenmg

Activity: 123

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 07:47:01 PM

Yes it is. Real product especially the ones we can't do without (food)  Smiley Wink

This is the advantage. Tokens will always be in demand. And the demand will only grow in the future) Cool
SlickShaman

Activity: 94

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 07:48:30 PM

This is the advantage. Tokens will always be in demand. And the demand will only grow in the future) Cool

Here you are right. It's always nice when a token is tied to something real and not only is a speculative means.
Greenworld Farm

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 07:53:08 PM

Yes it is. Real product especially the ones we can't do without (food)  Smiley Wink

Here you are right. It's always nice when a token is tied to something real and not only is a speculative means.

Yes, that's the concept of the whole project
Garthanjes

Activity: 218

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 07:56:06 PM

Do you plan to expand the project to other countries in the future? Or will it depend on how much money you can collect?
Greenworld Farm

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 08:00:42 PM

Do you plan to expand the project to other countries in the future? Or will it depend on how much money you can collect?

Yes the project will be expanded to other countries and eventually become global.
Sharkzz1

Activity: 880
Merit: 251

Think differently

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 08:01:51 PM

You all understand that the agrarian industry is now for those who are behind in development... On the platform, some new technologies should be applied that will compete with those farms that do not have blockchain technologies
Letopisets

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 04:05:49 AM

You all understand that the agrarian industry is now for those who are behind in development... On the platform, some new technologies should be applied that will compete with those farms that do not have blockchain technologies

Well, this is a project that will produce organic products without harmful chemical additives and fertilizers for this and they will not have to compete with large farms
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: