Bitcoin Forum
July 29, 2024, 03:22:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]🌴GreenWorld Farm(GWF)🌴⚡⚡SALE IS LIVE⚡⚡Revolutionizing Agric Sector🚀  (Read 1067 times)
Biandrangont

Activity: 186
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:28:26 AM

Hi very promising project. I think the tokens will grow in price by the end of the year. It will be just fine.
persefona

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 12:16:57 PM

agriculture needs support. And the project is called upon to provide it. So I'm ready to support this project.
Bureatonic

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 12:18:35 PM

agriculture needs support. And the project is called upon to provide it. So I'm ready to support this project.

Well, I'm more concerned with future profits as an investor. So I need to understand when about I can get my money back.
choice84

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 02:31:22 PM

Good news. I have long been waiting for such projects that can help in the development of agriculture. I will continue to monitor how things are going
Chatelleyma

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 02:35:37 PM

Good news. I have long been waiting for such projects that can help in the development of agriculture. I will continue to monitor how things are going

Yes, when a coin is tied to a real service, this is a big plus for the project and for investors) Cool
Truthfinder76

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 04:11:31 PM

What services will be available on the platform? I want to understand what will be the plus for the platform users ??
vabchgent

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 04:13:20 PM

I love projects in which tokens are tied to a real product. Ready to invest in the project. I think it's very promising.

I agree with you that startups are always a priority for me. I think this is a good investment that will help me earn.
I also think that this is a very great prospect, which will help me to make very good money. I want to buy tokens for $ 1000 initially. And then I will follow the project.

This kind of project might also be more welcome by authorities because of their positive intent, but I guess that also needs to be seen first.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███     

██████████

██████     

███████████

███████████████     

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
Dandianavin

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 04:14:35 PM

What services will be available on the platform? I want to understand what will be the plus for the platform users ??

Yes this is an interesting question. I would like to understand how I can spend my tokens. I will continue to monitor the progress of the project.
Vasyafet

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 05:56:07 PM

I love projects in which tokens are tied to a real product. Ready to invest in the project. I think it's very promising.

I agree with you that startups are always a priority for me. I think this is a good investment that will help me earn.
I also think that this is a very great prospect, which will help me to make very good money. I want to buy tokens for $ 1000 initially. And then I will follow the project.

This kind of project might also be more welcome by authorities because of their positive intent, but I guess that also needs to be seen first.
To get the support of the authorities would be just fine, I think so. They, too, should be interested in developing such an excellent project.
Daniarkappetep

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 05:58:01 PM

To get the support of the authorities would be just fine, I think so. They, too, should be interested in developing such an excellent project.

Perhaps in the future the project will receive subsidies from the authorities and this will simply be the explosive growth of the token. I will continue to monitor these matters.
Mix_Fix

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 06:19:08 PM

The main thing at this stage is  to implement the plan for the developers and the platform will be uniquely successful
filip030

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 06:32:41 PM

I belive that this project will be successful for three reasons, a good team of developers, a well-formed business plan, full, transparency and openness of the project. These factors are key to success.
aileenmg

Activity: 123

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 06:53:48 PM

I belive that this project will be successful for three reasons, a good team of developers, a well-formed business plan, full, transparency and openness of the project. These factors are key to success.

I agree with you! The team must follow the road map and it will be just fine. If everything happens clearly then the project will be successful and the tokens will fly to the moon)!
SlickShaman

Activity: 94

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 06:56:10 PM

I agree with you! The team must follow the road map and it will be just fine. If everything happens clearly then the project will be successful and the tokens will fly to the moon)!

I will follow the project. I think the project should be excellent as it is tied to the real services sector. It's always very good for a token.
Garthanjes

Activity: 218

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:33:17 PM

I think to participate until the tokens are not more expensive. Thanks to the developers for the bonuses
vabchgent

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 07:57:44 PM

Perhaps in the future the project will receive subsidies from the authorities and this will simply be the explosive growth of the token. I will continue to monitor these matters.

Nice idea but I think we are quite far away from a situation where governments support blockchain projects with subsidies. At least a couple of years from now.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███     

██████████

██████     

███████████

███████████████     

███████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
bagas79

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 01:13:12 AM

With segments like this, the Green World Farm project is likely to get a lot of support because the concept is very attractive
bagas79

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 02:29:23 AM

Farming in an organic way is what we need right now, because the way farming uses chemicals has given too much pollution to the environment. hopefully this project successful
thorexs

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:08:12 AM

Be aware.............. this is more than likely a scam.
and where are all these arguments? I do not understand why this statement is based. I do not like it when people just say so.

can this person from competitors? It is visible that the account is created just that.

Well, we will monitor the situation, perhaps a person will provide us with any evidence. I think he speaks for a reason.
hii everyone i just found this one. just want to know isit true or false, bcouse im join the bounty company. so iknow what to do. some one post this
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4429445.0
please admin give clarify for this one ..thanks
KiyasMahinda

Activity: 279

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 02:59:05 PM

Organic farming on an industrial scale is more expensive to manage and has low profitability when compared to inorganic farming. Organic labels often turn out false and the so called organic produce are actually not pure organic produce. Organic farming is not just limited to crop production, it also involves livestock production. Organic livestock production is even more challenging than the crop production.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: