Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:33:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: whether the new coin can survive?  (Read 1934 times)
kier010

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 05:36:15 AM

in depends on the coins. business, companies adopting crypto will likely to succeed compared to new group creating new coins but it still depend on the purpose of the coin. old or new not all can survive many will fall,
balu06

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:01:24 AM

But, if the new coin don’t have innovation from the previous coin, I think it will quickly become extinct. In addition, marketing and promotional strategies applied to introduce the coins need to be carefully planned so that the new coin can be received in the market and can maintain its existence.
AIRDROPSQUAD

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

PLAYHALL - SKILL GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:32:29 AM

if those coins have a working product and are attached to their business with diligence by making the required updates, reaching their milestones and marketing it in a good way than yes they would survive.  

Yes, I agree with this. A working product is a must. In the next few years, the only project which has a unique idea can survive.
Actually, these days many projects already have the same purpose such as a payment token, utility token, etc.

Paecga129

Activity: 422
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 09:52:21 AM

A lot of the new coins that we are seeing now are more likely to die out in a couple of years which is why you should never invest in new coins for the long term. You are better off investing in them for the short term or better still just trading with them instead of buying them to hold. Most of the new coins really have nothing to offer because it is just a bunch of people who are trying to make some quick money
hihitao49

Activity: 19

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 04:27:17 AM

It always depends on what makes a coin will survive, first they should have a great project and ideas to gain popularity to attract investors. A coin value will always depends on how much investments it recieves and nowadays a lot of coins still doesn't have any value even they stayed too long in the market, that literally means there are people who lost their investment.
reynilynedago

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 05:15:01 PM

The survival of the new coins depends upon the team members, the scope and the longtime view coin they have for the customers and the company.
If they are thinking for the long survival they need to have their clear vision and have to maintain the token value so that it can attract many crypto users
Actually, in the market, we have many new coins but only a few ones have survived. Name obviously work a lot for the newbies as they won't take a risk to invest in a new company and they will surely take the famous companies for the investment to be secured.
funchiestz

Activity: 1134
Merit: 342

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 05:18:16 PM

These days, ICOs and old cryptos can not all live together very long. Soon there will be a crisis and there will be no crypto money. But what I think it will disappear are those who have failed too much. Those who continue the project and who are good at people will certainly continue to do so.
Jared.JaSean

Activity: 31

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 05:18:37 PM

Only time will tell
Domanity

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 05:20:04 PM

Not all coins can survive, I think it depends on the coin project, if the coin project is good and can be accepted by society then I am sure this new coin will be able to survive for long. and vice versa, if this new coin project is ugly, and does not get the trust of the community then, in the near future alone the coin will disappear from the market.
Minionnn

Activity: 204

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 05:26:44 PM

There are lots of new coins. Most of them are very low value, not many investors but the existence of it depends on many factors: the value of the token, the route of the project, ...

Fray

Activity: 209

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 05:38:12 PM

The survival of new coin is dependent upon the utility factor. Many new coin survive just fine like PundiX. They got a great community and volume is already up to $10 million. Also, REMME has brought a great security feature for prevention of unauthorized access and have a 24 hours volume of $1 million. You will find many such coins.
usamamalik555

Activity: 615
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 05:44:23 PM

now a lot of new coins that appear, the price of its kind, there are cheap, and there are expensive, my question, whether this new coin will last long?

Your question is generalized. Some coins will not and others have all chances for it. If you have some doubts, check the team, their previous projects. Try to understand the idea whether it is worthless or not. Do researches and it will tell you a lot. Because it is impossible to say for sure will they survive or not without investigation.
Trustor

Activity: 342

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 09:10:14 AM

A new coin can only survive if it has the right finances and a good team backing it up. A lot of investors should believe in the project and do the needful in the promotions and marketing of the coin. I don't think that new coins are going anywhere as they are already established. Only the price will fluctuate, rest it will all depend upon the company's business model and strategies.
Nidhi Bhatia
Copper Member

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 09:18:00 AM

Its very sad, now days lots of coins are entering in the market. Most of projects have come with their own coins. According to me its not good for traders, investors and bounty hunters because sometimes coins value will become very less or zero than traders, investors and bounty hunters lost their money. So it would not be survive in a long run.

nemagia

Activity: 228

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 09:21:36 AM

now a lot of new coins that appear, the price of its kind, there are cheap, and there are expensive, my question, whether this new coin will last long?
If there will be an update and promotion every week. This coin can be hooked even in such a situation and nothing will hurt it. Because there will be a large total amount of coins and constant demand and attractiveness.
Lilmon

Activity: 475

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 09:29:14 AM

It really depends on the market they are targeting and if they are able to solve the problems of those markets. Take Remme for example, it is targeting the authentication industry and brings a revolutionary technology in the form of passwordless authentication. They create a SSL/TLS certificate for every device for authentication and this data is stored on the blockchain.
Tynovten_

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:23:41 AM

Although they come with full of innovation but not all can hold, just like how that innovation can affect the investor. Because investors have important role for a project. And the hold of a coin just like how the quality of the coin itself. Right now the coin that only being collection in our wallet.

Melnikof

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 10:04:20 PM

The answer is evident. If a coin is created not just for profit, but for technology, and developed by an experienced team, there is a chance (not 100%) that it'll succeed! Unfortunately, many coins are issued only for profit primarily.
m suheri99

Activity: 36

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 04:18:48 AM

not all coins can survive. depending on them running it. the problem is the market is not a place to play. To be sure they must know to run it and there must be experience.
Omtamvan

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 04:45:42 AM

I think personally could be because you can see from the good growth or not if the growth of the coin is good that obviously can survive because now you can also see the price of altcoin and bitcoin still decreased and not yet up then I am sure all will be able to return to the original price and can last for a long time
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: