Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:37:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: whether the new coin can survive?  (Read 1934 times)
Aptekary

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 08:38:47 PM

Survival of anything depends on the condition of near surrounding but I don't think that any new coin will survive because of many fluctuations investors are withdrawing themselves from investment so I don't think that any new coin will survive.
first of all, it is necessary that the project is in demand in society, and if this is so, then the demand for a coin in the market will also be good. This amounts to a good development of the project.
Betheng

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 08:46:39 PM

now a lot of new coins that appear, the price of its kind, there are cheap, and there are expensive, my question, whether this new coin will last long?

I think if the project is really good the token/ coin will last long. The success of an IcO is really depends on the team, the project itself and how the people will be able to use it. If the team is keep on improving the project even the project is already launched lt. next is the project itself. If it has a product, it should be usable and marketable in the market. People now a days are looking for the most convenient way to do things or how the project will be useful to their everyday life.
natka

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 08:54:04 PM

now a lot of new coins that appear, the price of its kind, there are cheap, and there are expensive, my question, whether this new coin will last long?

I think if the project is really good the token/ coin will last long. The success of an IcO is really depends on the team, the project itself and how the people will be able to use it. If the team is keep on improving the project even the project is already launched lt. next is the project itself. If it has a product, it should be usable and marketable in the market. People now a days are looking for the most convenient way to do things or how the project will be useful to their everyday life.
if you look at the market, then today there are a lot of ico companies that offer new opportunities, services and goods on the market with the help of crypto currency. Proceeding from this, it can be assumed that the crypto currency will be included in all spheres of human activity. There will be competition and we have to choose the best.
lorapalmer

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

https://bvo.trybravo.com/

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 08:55:05 PM

I think only a few altcoins will survive as only a few of them have a good team of people that have an understanding of what they are doing. ICO is
 also important. New coins should convey that they worth investments.

Fenixsfeather

Activity: 210
Merit: 14

The revolutionary Export system/One-click Export

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 08:59:39 PM
Last edit: June 24, 2018, 11:13:08 PM by Fenixsfeather

Projects, in which have high chance to be very useful in future, will survive. Others didn't.

420moviez

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:02:27 PM

The question of the author is raised strange. Whether all new coins will survive in general - no, all won't survive, of course. It as natural selection - survives the strongest, that is professional team which works on the project and develops it

Ailmand

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519

Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:19:10 PM

It can, I think that every coin has a chance, whether it's new or old, seasoned or not; however, it depends on how the community will support it, and how people would actually use it that would transcend into transactions that would help the coin reach higher values and break through the market. However, it's difficult to actually do that at the moment because of the fact that there are so many coins that are coming out because each and every developers wants to ride the wave of the cryptocurrency market.

nvishnu22

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:27:11 PM

Each and every new coin survives in the market but it takes a bit of time for new coins to make a place in the market where more and more investors gets attracted towards it this leads to a increment in the coin value.
opeakande

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:40:50 PM

I believe that whether a token project survive a test or trial of time depends on its purposes and how the project team members manage it. That is my own view on that.
Superways

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:43:54 PM

Survival of anything depends on the condition of near surrounding but I don't think that any new coin will survive because of many fluctuations investors are withdrawing themselves from investment so I don't think that any new coin will survive.
But what if the coin is from any established company like mb8coin or unboxed? They are already running companies and they have a large number of users and they all will feel it convenient to use their coins so the demand of their coins will increase much higher and there are 100% chances that they new coins will survive in the market and will get a good position.
yugyug

Activity: 616
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:08:58 PM
Last edit: June 22, 2018, 11:52:02 PM by yugyug

There are so many coins in the market and it indicates more competitions and more options to invest but only few of them will survive and some of them are just a copy-paste ERC20 tokens and the probability it will not last long. We need to choose wisely on what coins are good to invest it is not just about the good hype and good marketing but we choose the one that have good working product, good use case and dynamic development. Cryptocurrency is technology so it needs to develop and improves anytime soon.
Inkdatar

Activity: 1582
Merit: 523

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:12:46 PM

I believe that whether a token project survive a test or trial of time depends on its purposes and how the project team members manage it. That is my own view on that.
Well this is true depends on their project if they can manage to grow it's value. And, they can still bring the project on the move that may attract more users and investors. New coins cannot survive if no development so the team should have an improvement.
mulia sabee

Activity: 910
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:18:46 PM

I'm sure the altcoin has recently launched will endure more dimarket, because of his enduring altcoin in market also very depending on the needs of traders. the more the trader buys the more durable the coin also coin it

gorobif

Activity: 101

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:32:29 PM

Read the project roadmap, see its concept, it all depends on the idea and the developers. Survive units as practice shows
ityandsyn

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:37:46 PM

A new coin with a good platform and usable purpose will likely to survive of this struggle situation of cryptocurrency, since the users will always wanted this coin, and base on the high demand, I am very sure that price of this particular coin will rise up that makes every coin to survive.
donieahmad

Activity: 135

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:42:28 PM

If I think it could be a new coin last long as long as the coin in the market has a stable value.
rainezerr

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

ADAB ADAB ADAB ADAB

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:44:36 PM

This new coins will not last depending on the developer's if the platform is really good for long term investment then it will just retain its price or increase even more just the same as ethereum and bitcoins today that is very popular.

mkhadazz

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:48:08 PM

of course, if new coins have very useful developments and products and can be one of the best and easy and safe solutions to use then the coins can not only survive but can compete with some other big coins.
rairaimotobike

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 09:56:21 AM

A new coin can only survive if it has the right finances and a good team backing it up. A lot of investors should believe in the project and do the needful in the promotions and marketing of the coin. I don't think that new coins are going anywhere as they are already established. Only the price will fluctuate, rest it will all depend upon the company's business model and strategies.
bitgov

Activity: 1554
Merit: 260

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 09:57:24 AM

It depends on investors, if they will see some potential in them and put some money in them they have lots of chance but if not they will die as fast as they appear.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██