Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 07:42:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: whether the new coin can survive?  (Read 1938 times)
PeterCarlos

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 11:12:07 PM

No, Not every New and even the existing coin wpould survive. Many would say that for a coin to survive It needs to have some Good Coin Qualities. Most especially, A strong team that can deliver and then Liquidity.
Adunni6758

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 09:11:22 AM

There are ways to know coins that will last long. Most new altcoins these days will only spend little or no time in the space before effacing. You need to study the whitepaper, roadmap and look into the team. The team must work inline with the roadmap.
Matcuda

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 09:12:47 AM

now a lot of new coins that appear, the price of its kind, there are cheap, and there are expensive, my question, whether this new coin will last long?
Dear unlikely in such a bear market conditions. Many of the tokens after losing access to the exchange always lose their value, but after that they can become quite a good purchase. Take the same moneros or eos unless they are bad coins??

loveinberlin

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 09:13:19 AM

I am not sure because it doesn't have such a big potential as the btc and ether. To my mind, everything may happen but you should be ready to the fact that you will lose money when investing in it
santiPOGI

Activity: 1004
Merit: 111

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 09:14:32 AM

now a lot of new coins that appear, the price of its kind, there are cheap, and there are expensive, my question, whether this new coin will last long?

Yes, they will last long or might be forever to stay in the world.
It will still depend on the team and the people around it.
the demand from the people and the development from the team.
Don Lord

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 09:15:09 AM

there are a lot of different coins on the market now and it's hard to say whether or not the coins will survive, they must have prospects and good ideas in order to make the project successful.
Eyelight

Activity: 48

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 09:19:25 AM

The competition in the market is getting more and more fierce. Not all coins can survive. The coins that have been listed and traded on the market are likely to be eliminated. If the new coins do not have strong technical support and there is no excellent marketing, then The chance of surviving will be lower
helloweiwei

Activity: 119

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 09:23:54 AM

there are a lot of different coins on the market now and it's hard to say whether or not the coins will survive, they must have prospects and good ideas in order to make the project successful.
Actually, it is easy to see if a coin is alive or dead. Look at the coin updates, If it was not updated or developed within 30-50 days then the coin was abandoned. And volum a day lower than 100k USD. Those are the dead coins, according to my assessment
Apiapik

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 09:26:17 AM

Most of the altcoins recently will only spend little or no time in space before they are not installed. You need to study the whitepaper, roadmap and look into the team.
sherenikaw

Activity: 630

rocket.hashbon.com

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 09:27:56 AM

I think it will depend on the concept of the new altcoins. Some new altcoins bring the different system and technology that will fulfil the desire of the investors. Commonly, many investors will like the new ideas and different altcoin concepts. Now, many altcoins serve the thing. therefore, I'm really sure that the coins can survive.

HASHBON ROCKET
CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
TOKENS FOR BITCOINTALK USERS FOR SIGNATURES! ANN TREAD ! WHITEPAPER ! LITEPAPER !
betece777

Activity: 490

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 09:30:36 AM

I don't know depending on the developer whether he will develop coins that exist or just walk in places eaten in the past and disappear not worth a bit unless the developer is able to bring new things to their coins and also coins that are related to me in my opinion that will be able to survive and thrive
Aikidoka

Activity: 1078
Merit: 342

Sinbad Mixer: Mix Your BTC Quickly

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 09:36:49 AM

I do not think they will survive unless there are much demands on it. You can say that that coin is surviving when many people are buying it. Added to that statement, there are many coins who appeared and then succeeded, and there are many others who did not succeed. So it really depends on the people because without them, the coin is dead. People are the ones who put a value into a certain coin and give it a meaning of existence.
hakunnamatata

Activity: 101

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2018, 11:04:05 AM

An innovative coin or simply expression lasts longer if ever the network boosting it all considerably and also squad associated with quite simple reselling your substantial sum of coin, given that quite often any squad is certainly the one that drawing to come back to your coin that will pour. Slightly more important thing meant for different coin or simply expression now is whenever to generally be busy on their web two plan to grant tweets together with incoming gatherings or simply growth from a different coin.

◖◖◖◖◖ RealtyReturns ◗◗◗◗◗
━━━ Cross-Border Blockchain-based Real Estate Marketplace ━━━
FACEBOOKREDDITTWITTERTELEGRAM ☞ANN Thread
pinkiu1080

Activity: 17

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 11:10:02 AM

A new coin can survive or not which depends on how much investment they can attract or how wild of market they can affect?
RakknRoll

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 12:30:10 PM

Yes of course, new coin can survive in this field of business and industry if they are hard working and doing well in this business and also if they have a good relationship to their investors.
Adeforever

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 12:46:43 PM

Any project that is established, would have been planned on how there project will be. Likewise, a roapmap will have show the nittygritty of a project. So they will definitely survive.
NewBet

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 11:30:49 AM

It really depends on the project and the kind of product that they are offering their investors. It does not matter if a project is new or not, as long as it is good and promising then a lot of people would invest in the coin that is just how it works. If the creators of the coins make sure that they are working on the coin and improving it then it will survive.
kurlllviss77

Activity: 224
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 11:37:27 AM

New coins are now much harder than those that have long been on the market, they need to win the trust of people.

[/center]
laluna24

Activity: 511

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 11:49:29 AM

Those new coin that can surive are those promising project. Even new coin if no goals to develop it's quality of the project it won't go for long term and cannot survive in the market.
s31joemhar

Activity: 602
Merit: 258

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 03:47:01 AM

Yes of course, new coin can survive in cryptocurrency industry if they are good company which make them trusted to the public and if they have a good service that can make you earn a good amount of income.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: