Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:54:47 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: whether the new coin can survive?  (Read 1934 times)
Adedbum

Activity: 178
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 09:04:23 PM

It is only the little of the new coin is surviving many has come no where to be find again while most still survive out of them is mvl it think ftec will Al's be the same
Portia12

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

ADAB ICO

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 09:28:23 PM

now a lot of new coins that appear, the price of its kind, there are cheap, and there are expensive, my question, whether this new coin will last long?

New coins will only survive if the developers are going to work hard in order for their ico to gain more investors and that is the advantage of altcoins from bitcoins.

owlman

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 12:53:58 PM

now a lot of new coins that appear, the price of its kind, there are cheap, and there are expensive, my question, whether this new coin will last long?
Yes, there are really a lot of new projects, but whether they survive or not depends on many factors and a certain project. If the project has a product, a well-developed development strategy, a good team, then they have every chance of development even in such market conditions.

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
Jiyens3

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 01:25:50 PM

Yes of course, new coin can survive in cryptocurrency industry if they are good company which make them trusted to the public and if they have a good service that can make you earn a good amount of income.
Exactly. If a project is good and its business model emulates that of the market leaders such as BTC, ETH, Ripple etc., the project will survive. Or if the project can offer something as innovative as blockchain but at the same time unique and beneficial for society.
I'm sure the new coins have a way to survive and improve its development into a major coin that generates more profit and progress which brings great opportunities for produce the best position as new coins.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
David78k

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 01:31:55 PM

I do not know. I have never participated in projects that did not place my tokens on the exchanges. Maybe I just carefully selected ICO, maybe I was just lucky. Based on my experience, I can say that if you have carefully
spike420211

Activity: 1610
Merit: 372

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 01:49:24 PM

Last year there was no such problem, all projects entering the market managed to survive and grow in value. Now for this you need to do a lot of effort, the project must be of high quality, with a good team and an idea.
Desscount

Activity: 1386
Merit: 101

ComboLabs

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 01:59:13 PM

depending on the product and use of the coin. of course there are lots of useless crypto that are new and some are really able to have a future, for example there are many. eos, neo is one of the coins that has a good future and it's just coming out of ico. the choice is you have to rely on research and knowledge in each search.

irenegaming

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

Kuvacash.com

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 10:14:57 PM

We can not answer you that, because many factors influence the price of a currency, including luck, many coins are successful at first and others only with time, there are coins forgotten for months that suddenly see a resurgence for some investment quite high in a short time, so the best thing you can do is try to inform yourself well to better manage the market.

FIREBALL24

Activity: 279
Merit: 11

Xircus

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 01:47:33 PM

New coins can secure their future only by providing extremely needed and working product, there are no other ways in my opinion. I think only 3-5% of new coins can survive later.
We can't control the market fluctuation, only market can decide for that but in my perception I think it will fall because there are more potential than a new coin which it's affordable and it's already regulating in past years.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]  All
  Print  

Jump to: