Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 08:10:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Huge potential earnings in bitcoin, still not interesting for others  (Read 1471 times)
krishnapramod
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1078

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 10:07:58 AM

There have been a few researches/surveys done that suggests that younger people are more interested in investing in Bitcoin than the older age groups. So there is a correlation between age and interest in Bitcoin and this could be because of a couple of reasons, Bitcoin is a bit complicated to understand, reluctance to change or adopt/learn something new, or even the very volatile nature of Bitcoin/risk-averse.

A few highly successful people like Buffett and Gates have heavily criticized Bitcoin, I wouldn't say they are wrong, their perception or their concept/methods of wealth creation differs from that of Bitcoin/cryptos, wealth creation and transfer with a decentralized governance. I don't think Warren Buffett is ever going to change his opinion about Bitcoin, too attuned to the traditional system and centering Bitcoin just to rat poison, bubbles, speculation, scam without wanting to see the long-term potential and likewise many more who don't see anything new in Bitcoin or feel compelled to use it. But as Bitcoin gets adopted in less developed/inflated nations and more investments in Bitcoin over traditional means starts happening, the disinterested crowd will get curious.
timerland

Activity: 1526
Merit: 596

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 10:36:48 AM

As i began my journey through the world of cryptocurrency, it comes to my mind why other people are just ignoring the opportunities that bitcoin gives..

Can you give me some reasons why it's not that interesting for others?

The most prominent issue that is currently hindering bitcoin adoption is still the fact that not a lot of people are educated about bitcoin at all. You may think that bitcoin would be well known right now after the bull markets of 2013 & 2017 in the general public, but that is far from the truth. People may know that bitcoin is a currency, but they have no idea why it's needed at all from an economic point of view, and if they don't know that, then why would they bother adopting at all? A lack of education is definitely something of an issue.

Also, there are a lot of countries that discourage people from investing in crypto by putting out regulations that basically make it extremely hard for anyone to enter the crypto market.

But the fact that there are so little people that are actually adopters of BTC only mean that the potential of BTC to rise in the future when more adopters rush in is extremely big.

Smiley
Jamjamz30

Activity: 332
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 11:00:26 AM

Others don't take the opportunities given by them because they're scared to try. Fear is what incapacitates people, its their fear that maybe they're lose more if they try it. Some others just don't have the privilege or the resources to try bitcoin. There are many factors that hinder people in this field. Maybe its lack of understanding, fear, or just they don't have the chance given to them.
washing.machine

Activity: 126
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 11:19:59 AM

Who is not interested in the name of big income, of course everyone crave it. However, most people know the bitcoin only from the media. While the media now preach a lot of negative issues about bitcoin itself. And I think the media has succeeded in influencing people not to jump into the world of cryptocurrency.
xanaxxx

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 11:55:21 AM

As i began my journey through the world of cryptocurrency, it comes to my mind why other people are just ignoring the opportunities that bitcoin gives..

bitcoin has been around just for few years while fiat money has been here since ages. You need to give time to people to get used to the idea of cryptocurrencies and learn how to use them.
Mankey001

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 12:06:31 PM

bitcoin has been around just for few years while fiat money has been here since ages. You need to give time to people to get used to the idea of cryptocurrencies and learn how to use them.

Correct. Give it time. People are afraid of things they don't know, plus the fact that the media is highly influencing what people thinks about something. 
VitKoyn

Activity: 490
Merit: 106

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 01:18:03 PM

There are lots of reason why people still don't want to invest in Bitcoin even they saw that many people earn a lot of money by investing and trading it. First reason is they are afraid that they might lose their money when the price of Bitcoin dropped or simply they are afraid on how fast the market price moves, other people are also still not aware of Bitcoin for some many reasons, another one is some people are aware of it and interested on investing in Bitcoin but they don't have enough money to invest especially those less fortunate people. And lastly I think some are afraid that their country might ban cryptocurrency and local exchanges or their country already banned it.
Dexion

Activity: 812
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 01:43:10 PM

there are several main reasons why some people are not interested in bitcoin :
1. he does not know about the digital currency system. so he does not care.
2. FOMO
3. bad perceptions about the bitcoin that is still inherent in the public mind.
4. many people are still comfortable with fiat and gold.
5. do not understand using technology. so it will inhibit the spread of bitcoin.

Spanopohlo

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

Aim High! Bow Low!

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 01:51:32 PM

the reason would be is that, not all the population are knowledgeable as to how this kind of currency functions, what are the dos and dont's and the history of bitcoin. Without proper intro and base knowledge then, its no to others. The other reason would be that, Most of the population considered it as a scam, a threat or a means of illegal transaction which some are true but not all. It changes the way bitcoins looks in the positive way making it downgrading and less reputable.

ArkiCrypto

Activity: 238
Merit: 33

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 03:44:00 PM

Here are some reasons why they choose to stay away from Bitcoins and other cryptocurrency instead of taking grab of the opportunity to earn:

• The Bitcoin/Cryptocurrency is banned in their country.
• They don't have access of the internet or they have a limited use of internet. (We all know that in order to have an access to the cryptocurrency industry we should have an internet connection.)
• They don't have enough knowledge about Bitcoin and cryptocurrency.
• They misinterpret the Bitcoin as a Scam.
• They don't know how to invest or where to start.

We all know that cryptocurrency industry including bitcoin are more on technical stuffs and hard for other people to understand how this works, that's why some people doesn't have interest to this and chooses to stay away from this than taking grab of its opportunity.
tegarp90

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 03:53:56 PM

Because other people won't to know more about bitcoins.
They just heard about bitcoin bad news and said bitcoin is fake investment, so people will trust that and afraid to know more about bitcoin.
So bitcoin users and activist is not an usual people, we are special people who will be a millionaire in the future
bitcoinking11

Activity: 378
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 03:58:57 PM

I believe many people are ignorant about bitcoin, so they are not interested in it. They don't understand what is digital currency and how it works. I am more than sure that if they understand bitcoin, they would get interested in it and invest in it, as it is one of the most profitable sector now.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 04:54:03 PM

Even though Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies are there for last 8 years, I believe that it is still in the early phase of development. If you see the infinite opportunities for growth in the future but other people might not see anything worth in it so they ignore. Not everyone has the same vision and understanding and that's why we don't have even 10% of world's population using Bitcoin today and that's how the cycle of innovation works. Early adopters have the highest chances of getting benefits out of the whole process of development but there is a high amount of risk too.
senin

Activity: 938
Merit: 137

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 08:33:40 PM

The bulk of the population of different countries knows about bitcoin only from the media. And they basically state the official position of state authorities and banks that do not always objectively treat crypto currency and warn their citizens about possible risks when investing in bitcoin. Moreover, in some cases it is generally said about the crypto currency as a financial pyramid and fraud. That's why people, most often trusting this information, are not very interested in crypto currency after that, believing that this scam will soon burst.
edjames

Activity: 157

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 08:45:42 PM

Because beyond what people have seen and heard in the media, they still don't really understand crypto. Certainly not enough to risk any significant amount of money or savings on it. Add that to the fact that many people are advised to keep their savings in 'safe' investments, it's going to take a while until crypto becomes more mainstream.

It would help if more places accepted it. If people could buy stuff on Amazon with it, I think we'd see a big change
ardani332

Activity: 481
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 08:47:49 PM

there are still many people who shut themselves off from technological advances, especially older people, things like bitcoin will be beyond their minds so they are hard to accept because they are hard to understand.

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
hasimkamal

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 08:50:14 PM

Still may be only one percent of the total population of the world know about bitcoin. Many people think it as scam and don't try to know about it. Useful potentials are really necessary here. These people should be engaged here.
Harrow30

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 08:52:08 PM

Well, I think some people have been let down over and over again, so the motivation is somewhat gone from them. Even if you show them some results, they will still think there is something else to it! The environment people find themselves have also beclouded them of these many opportunities that they ought to have grabbed! It will take a real follow up to get them reignited.

[  TRY ALPHA MVP  ]    WELCOME TO DATABLOCKCHAIN    [  TRY ALPHA MVP  ]
Mainsale now LIVE!  //  Raised $16 Million in PRE-SALE
ardani332

Activity: 481
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 08:53:02 PM

I think from there we can see the weakness and the strengths of each person's abilities. people who are familiar with traditional culture must find it hard to accept technological advancement because it is beyond their logic, and for those geniuses they may be so concerned about it that they know what their positive and negative impacts are, and it is clear that a big entrepreneur must think risk, if with their now-successful company, it's natural for them to be afraid of taking another risk.

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
EnaksiS

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 08:54:18 PM

Nowadays investors are investing the projects. But the thing that they could not figure out Bitcoin is the biggest project ever and it is immortal. It is the safest way to invest in cryptocurrency.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: