Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 10:08:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Huge potential earnings in bitcoin, still not interesting for others  (Read 1471 times)
melonbtchunter

Activity: 80
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 09:07:55 PM

Yes I think huge potential earnings in bitcoin are not yet interesting for others. Most people do not have the right idea about Bitcoin and they do not want to believe it. People love to invest in things like gold, silver diamonds etc. People are more interested in investing in them. A little notice, people can understand that Bitcoin prices are increasing every year and there is a huge potential for future growth. People may not understand this now.
Limar0

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 09:18:29 PM

"To see it to believe".That's what an old saying says and that's why even if how hard I try to convince my friend to join into cryptocurrency,they're just keep ignoring bitcoin.I myself had already witness the success bitcoin has given to my friend that is the reason why I'm here hoping to get huge earnings inorder for my friend to get interested and take part into cryptocurrency.
PeRo

Activity: 1040
Merit: 538

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 09:26:23 PM

Well, most people who don't believe in Bitcoin think it is a scam and that there is no money from investing in it. Some people even know that it is good but are afraid of losing too much money. It would be much better if people read and learn about Bitcoin rather than making bad statements about it without even knowing anything.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
.BitcoinCleanUp.com.

.     Debunking Bitcoin's Energy Use     .
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
...#EndTheFUD...
kappajess

Activity: 6

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 09:26:45 PM

As i began my journey through the world of cryptocurrency, it comes to my mind why other people are just ignoring the opportunities that bitcoin gives..

Can you give me some reasons why it's not that interesting for others?

Ignorance of the worth of cryptocurrency and its potentials is basically the main reason.
darkangel11
Legendary

Activity: 2394
Merit: 1349

Don't let others control your BTC -> self custody

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 09:50:14 PM

Because it's all a risk. To win a lot, you need big investments, and many are afraid of losing them. That's all.

There are no investments without risk. The question was why investment in BTC isn't interesting, why people prefer to choose real estate or put money on the stock market instead o cryptocurrencies.

Well, most people who don't believe in Bitcoin think it is a scam and that there is no money from investing in it. Some people even know that it is good but are afraid of losing too much money. It would be much better if people read and learn about Bitcoin rather than making bad statements about it without even knowing anything.

This is the oldest misconception in the book. If you have even half a brain you should come to a conclusion that a scam needs to be set in motion by someone who later profits from it. There are no such people here. The only reason for me not to invest would be crypto's vulnerability to FUD and manipulation.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
lekam0213

Activity: 275
Merit: 10

We offer our Service

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 10:25:39 PM

A lot of reasons why they are not interested some of it are:

*They taught bitcoin is a fraud or scam.
*It is just a waste of time and money.
*They are not interested to know about bitcoin (close-minded). Because of what they saw and heard bad in the news and socials affected their mind and point of view.
and lastly,
*Because of so many promising Alts now in the market and some gave them profit in just a short period of time.

***BOUNTY MANAGEMENT***
***COMMUNITY MANAGEMENT***
jgaspar

Activity: 239

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 10:27:41 PM

This is very strange but not unusual, because people are very lazy! I was one of those and I am right now, not using all the opportunities!
tanginamoo

Activity: 276
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 11:11:55 PM

As i began my journey through the world of cryptocurrency, it comes to my mind why other people are just ignoring the opportunities that bitcoin gives..

Ignorance of the worth of cryptocurrency and its potentials is basically the main reason.

Additional to that, believing to the false news is also one of the factor. Most people believe that the bitcoin is a scam so many people doubt it and loose interest with it.

Dondont

Activity: 446
Merit: 12

BitbondSTO.com | Germany’s First STO

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 11:13:36 PM

it is most likely due to how very bit volatile bitcoin prices and also their different movements like most forex, so some investors prefer not to take this risk.
and also other factors are about taxes, laws and legality about crypto problems in his country

Heartbreakeren

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 11:43:34 PM

Most people are still intimidated with the concept of bitcoin. Once they learn more about it, I'm pretty sure they'll want in too.
target
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1041

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 11:47:27 PM

Of course people are interested to big earnings, its just that they are not aware of BTC yet.

Big profits are always attractive to investors which is why they are getting scammed too. Some are investing to doublers which they end up chasing the bogus sites. Its obvious that they need to invest on BTC but they chose to instead chose the doubler for quicker gains and less wait.
Domanity

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 11:56:20 PM

People who are not interested in working in Cryptocurency because they have not felt the joy when getting money from here, just try them you tell and tell your income from cryptocurrency, I think they will be interested too! if still the person is not interested, then that person already has a lot of money.
brylle34

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 11:56:36 PM

There are a lot of reasons why other people do not invest on bitcoin, one of the main reasons are media specially the news on TV like this for example.
Filipino couple amasses at least P900M in alleged Bitcoin scam click the link for more info. https://www.rappler.com/nation/199915-filipino-couple-amasses-millions-bitcoin-scam
look at the title BITCOIN SCAM, people who all hear it at first will believe that bitcoin is a scam, and it there is no possible reason for them to invest, the first thing that will come up on their minds that it is a scam.

One of the main reason also is lack of knowledge about bitcoin that also cause fears on other investors, they don't know how it works, of course everyone who does'nt know about an investment will not take out anything from their pockets, but if they will see the potentials of bitcoin in the future they will sure invest and be in the cryptoworld
zhanghoqi5

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 02:15:24 AM

Ninety-nine percent of people are interested because they've heard that it could turn $10,000 into a million dollars.

And I think high yield means high risk, so it's not as attractive to me as my insurance is to me.
Olalomi

Activity: 490
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 05:02:23 AM

It is very difficult to convince some people about cryptocurrencies because they never belief in anything related to digital currency they are used to the convectional currencies and some are of the opinion that cryptocurrencies are HYIPs due their volatility in nature thus they belief that it would turns out to be a scam.
veejay2716

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 05:32:45 AM

Maybe they do not understand the huge potential earnings in bitcoin and they don't want to extend time on this maybe because they are busy with their works or other activities but I think if they just spend time to study or research about bitcoin and they will understand how are we going to earned on this then I think they will start to invest.
soramon

Activity: 983

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 05:39:44 AM

They doesnt understand the potential of bitcoin can make.  Also sometimes people dont wanna do risky move. I think people need to gain knowledge about bitcoin so they can understand and start investing money on bitcoin.

ondabeat

Activity: 104

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 10:01:13 AM

because of the lack of knowledge and information they may not know. Yes for us there is great potential to produce bitcoin while others they will live in the classical way. That means other people are not interested in bitcoin because for those who work in full time jobs they are a good source to earn money for life.
Samj16

Activity: 162

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 12:21:03 PM

Maybe they think that its a networking or scam so they are afraid to invest an amount,just like what others think. Some maybe not knowledgeable about btc and still need to fully discuss about it for them to get their interest.

▂ ▃ ▅ ▆   LUCRE ▬ DON'T HODL; TRADE!   ▆ ▅ ▃ ▂
✓ BITCOIN & CRYPTO CURRENCY ALGORITHMIC TRADING & SIGNAL SERVICE ✓ 
▌▐ ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Youtube ⬝  Meduim   ▬▬▬▬▬ ▌▐
Thaliaismyname

Activity: 92

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 12:59:16 PM

Almost viewer here response to negative thoughts about bitcoin opportunity,and because people think are scam ,fraud,and etc,the simple question response the desame thoughts,,maybe some people are not aware already in btc because some country, btc will
 banned and denied as good investment opportunity due to votalite price and unpredictable,aside from that because on decentralized people scare to  invest in that way,because there is no government to handle the future when your investment are loses.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: