Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 02:05:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Huge potential earnings in bitcoin, still not interesting for others  (Read 1461 times)
semarmesem195

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 01:59:29 PM

As i began my journey through the world of cryptocurrency, it comes to my mind why other people are just ignoring the opportunities that bitcoin gives..

Can you give me some reasons why it's not that interesting for others?

I have one reason why others are not attracted to the bitcoin that actually make a lot of people to be tempted by the huge profits. And the reason is that Bitcoin is not owned by a legitimate holder so the person is worried if their money just disappears. I gave the reason because I spoke directly with one of my colleagues whom I invited to join bitcoin but he responded as I mentioned, even though I have already explained the length of his seluru about bitcoin.
Maybe you will not believe, he invites me to bet that bitcoin will only last until 2020, because he is very confident that the dollar will remain international money where gold is his companion.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
ghost424

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 02:04:48 PM

Of course it would not be enough. What people hear is different from what they can see and experience. You should give them the chance to earn something small and tell them that what they have earned or gotten is only a small portion of the easy job you can do to gain more and more earnings. They should also be knowledgeable enough to know what they are missing and they should be interested if they really want to earn.
Prodigan786

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 02:48:27 PM

As i began my journey through the world of cryptocurrency, it comes to my mind why other people are just ignoring the opportunities that bitcoin gives..

All of them are in the cage of fear. Because of some fake news and fearing statements about bitcoin make all bitcoiners in a panic stage. All of them forgot that all these cases are common in all cryptos .
Larva14

Activity: 518

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 02:53:12 PM

There are people who still ignoring bitcoin and I think they do not know that bitcoin will give them a lot of opportunities like opportunity to become rich or to have a bright future. On the other hand, as of now there is still people who do not any interest on bitcoin but I think if they know there are many opportunities in bitcoin I guess they will grab it and they will have interest on it.
demonist

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Some people who still do not know the potential income from bitcoin may also they do not know how to get bitcoin.
People who is successful and understand about bitcoin certainly will be many profits.
Darklinkz

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 01:53:43 AM

Because they don't feel enough confidence that it will still rise after they saw it falling many times. Bitcoin does not go up after crashing more than 50% after its ath in December. And some want to buy it but they want it to be very cheap before they do.
boksoon

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 02:45:10 AM

When we back the previous history prosperity income from the said bitcoin is really brilliant, of course  many people are totally enjoying continuously the good benefits  from bitcoin but after several months  price value are slide down to the dip. here comes to know about the principle of people when the time they received always more blessings they will not accept when the globe is turning back, it means losing of price value. just be ourselves for balancing the situation we don't pin point in one direction  we know already that Bitcoin is volatility.
vktrglbr

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 02:52:34 AM

Simple people see big risk for himself when market down up. But after all they envy investors, becouse downtrend replace rise up. I reccomended my friends to buy bitcoin rigth now - its good chance!
CryptoSmile

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 02:54:30 AM

Those who are less interested in bitcoin, because they do not understand about bitcoin, in addition to the prohibition against the use of bitcoin and news about crime through bitcoin make them choose to invest in other ways, because of course they are afraid to get a loss on investment bitcoin.
BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:06:32 AM

Maybe they do not understand what is bitcoin .lack of knowledge about blockchain.  In addition some countries the government issued a ban on bitcoin.  That made them lose confidence in bitcoin.
Yeah maybe the law from the government also affects their people's knowledge level about bitcoin, it's unfortunate when many people
managed to get a big profit from bitcoin investment, but many people have not realized it, yeah it's also a factor of uneven spread ..
Yoyo chan

Activity: 78

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 04:06:02 AM

There are a lot of conspiracies about bitcoin may be that's why every one fear to invest in it. Although all the conspiracies are fake because bitcoin is the father of all cryptocurrencies and there is no possibility of crashing. But some people looking it as future. They gets the earnings through it.
careCentre

Activity: 149

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 04:17:21 AM

It is because of lack of knowledge and information that they probably didn't know. Yes for us there's a big potential to earn in bitcoin while others they still living with a classic way. It means other people have no interest in bitcoin because for them working in their full-time jobs is a good way of getting money to live.  There is a huge potential in bitcoin or cryptocurrency as a whole but if you are already into it and invest some hundreds during its peak price and saw how it's price fall maybe you will hesitate to say the opportunity here.
But I think if we share our knowledge and experiences in cryptocurrency maybe all of them become interested and trying to find their luck in the crypto world.
mkhadazz

Activity: 560

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 04:58:22 AM

yes you are right I agree with you now bitcoin can still provide a lot of benefits and can beat the salary results from real world work, a lot of office workers who finally came out just to focus on this world of cryptocurrency, bitcoin can provide as much profit as you want .
josephyer

Activity: 133
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 05:23:39 AM

At present, the price of BTC is already very low, and there should be a lot of room for BTC to rise in the later period, only to say that the market of BTC is depressed at present.

jaaeeeyyyy

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 01:01:32 PM

it is not interesting for others because they do not know it and they do not investigate what is in it once you get involved you see an incredible world of money making opportunities that you do not really have to do with the crypto coins open the doors to a new global economy where investors are large technology companies a business diverity to invest a lot of work to do and infinity of opportunities of negiciobs with the chain of blocks intercanbio of thousands of currencies is mrercado that moves 300,000 million dollars
One of the biggest underlying reasons as to why people are not interested or are scurrying away from bitcoin and its affiliated us because they think that it is a scam coin, a dead cryptocurrency for others, not as profitable as it was before, or simply, they just don't want to get involved in the cryotocurrency scene. They're not wrong though, because if this situation continues where people are massively selling at price drops, bitcoin will really be a dead coin.
maman09

Activity: 560

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 01:16:33 PM

Of course not only the benefits that a person can get, but there is a big risk that you can face anytime. as happens in this decline, it is making many people afraid to get involved in the crypto industry and some factors backed by bad news
elkafee79

Activity: 122

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 01:26:00 PM

I think it is because of the lack of knowledge and information they may not know. That means other people are not interested in bitcoin because for those who work in full time jobs they are a good source to earn money for life. But I think if we share our knowledge and experience in cryptocurrency maybe everyone is interested and trying to find their luck in the crypto world. Because I have gotten alot benefits from crypto. I like it.
Silenox

Activity: 546
Merit: 122

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 01:30:38 PM

I see the cryptos today as it was the internet at the beginning, few used and understood and today is part of day to day. I have no doubt that the blockchain technology and what it unleashed came to stay, and besides bringing quality services will still guarantee a good profit if you choose the right projects.
geegaw

Activity: 1316
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 01:48:46 PM

There are people who still ignoring bitcoin and I think they do not know that bitcoin will give them a lot of opportunities like opportunity to become rich or to have a bright future. On the other hand, as of now there is still people who do not any interest on bitcoin but I think if they know there are many opportunities in bitcoin I guess they will grab it and they will have interest on it.
I think most people know about bitcoin and understand the opportunities that it can bring but also because of that, they choose to ignore the bitcoin, instead of investing in it, there are always good and bad sides in a problem. Bitcoin can bring opportunities but hidden in bitcoin are also pitfalls that lead many to scam and bankruptcy, money will flow from one person to another in the investment market, not everyone gets rich and can earn money, this is the reason so obvious when many people are not interested to Bitcoin

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
jademaxsuy

Activity: 924
Merit: 220

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 02:00:38 PM

Well i would like to advise you to not to get involve with the people that has no interest. Thus let them discover how bitcoin or cryptocurrency works. If you wish not to get bothered by their reason on why they are not interested then just show them how you profit and earn in bitcoin. Literally they will come after you throwing so many questions and will also join later on. This is what happen to me when i first heard about cryptocurrency. I never get interested in to join but later on change my mind and join.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: