Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:15:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Huge potential earnings in bitcoin, still not interesting for others  (Read 1471 times)
inv_ker

Activity: 144
Merit: 30

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 06:26:59 AM

As i began my journey through the world of cryptocurrency, it comes to my mind why other people are just ignoring the opportunities that bitcoin gives..

Can you give me some reasons why it's not that interesting for others?

Probably because of false news about bitcoin being a scam or anything like that. These fake news really hinder people to invest in bitcoin eventhough there is really a great opportunity here.
Sam San

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 06:31:58 AM

As i began my journey through the world of cryptocurrency, it comes to my mind why other people are just ignoring the opportunities that bitcoin gives..

Probably because of false news about bitcoin being a scam or anything like that. These fake news really hinder people to invest in bitcoin eventhough there is really a great opportunity here.
with such high bitcoin volatility, such risky investments are used by speculators, who are many in the market, but they know where the income is more at the moment.

marlonbatotoy

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 06:46:06 AM

They are just scared to invest because of the large downfall of bitcoin maybe they are afraid to loose money and dont get their money again in a same price.
kukurikapu

Activity: 134
Merit: 18

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 06:49:11 AM

Well, there are a lot of news going on about biycoin which are really negative like bitcoin is a scam. With this, people are afraid of being hacked and robbed.
Ethan Argu

Activity: 340
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 06:57:10 AM

Lack of time, there are many people like old people has no interested in technology in a new technology that has been work out. Its hard to them to use it and some people has contented to thier lives. They dont believe because they believe to earn is to work hard 8 hours a day able to have an income.

REME-COIN ● Marketplace with up to 100% Cashback
▬▬ ● ● ICO (PRE-SALE) START: 2 MAY 2018 ● ● ▬▬ (https://www.remecoin.io/)
popsywura

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 07:03:50 AM

The orientation of people towards Bitcoin is not yet fully change. Some people still regards bitcoin as ponzi schemes or a means of internet scam. We that know and and full knowledge about Bitcoin should start changing their impression by positively advocating for bitcoin.
jakezyrus

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 07:09:19 AM

Lack of time, there are many people like old people has no interested in technology in a new technology that has been work out. Its hard to them to use it and some people has contented to thier lives. They dont believe because they believe to earn is to work hard 8 hours a day able to have an income.

working hard 8 hours a day is useless if you are only earning a minimum wage. it is nearly impossible to get a good life with only working as an employee , that is  why many people are started to find ways to improve their lives , but they usually fall on the wrong category or direction because they always go on what they think is easy .  they dont believe on cryptos because they think it is a scam due to the fact that cryptos are only digital without real physical form but if they only knew that cryptos is really beneficial for sure ,  they would start crawling thru it .
BTC_BTC

Activity: 158
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 07:14:33 AM

the reason is because of trust, there are still many people who are reluctant to plunge into the world of crypto for that reason.
I invited some friends to join bitcoin, but their answer only annoyed me, they said I was stupid for investing with bitcoin.
they think bitcoin is just a scam.
I will prove to them that bitcoin is not what they think, and one day they will lick their own spittle.
adolf512

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 07:43:58 AM

There are many reasons for this. Some people have not even heard of crypto-currencies, some are afraid of risking investing, some have no opportunities, some think that it is a pyramid or a bubble. This is one of the main reasons in my opinion.

jtcrkaqd

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 07:50:03 AM

Many people worry about investment risks, and they do not understand the encrypted world.
metenjean

Activity: 854
Merit: 140

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 08:05:23 AM

Bitcoin instability price become a risk for everybody who's not a risk taker and since bitcoin and blockchain has become a new technology around us, it makes people need to learn more to understand what sort of investment or what kind of jobs we're going to do regarding bitcoin. I don't really think that its not interesting for others, it just seems that the risk is bigger than the rewards regarding bitcoin eversince the downfall of it.  Grin Grin and not to mention that crypto world has become new goldmine for scammers.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Kimchu kuno

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 08:08:25 AM

Maybe because they just saw the advertisements on social media and not know every detail about bitcoin thats why they think its a big risk to join cryptocurencies and besides because of the news about bitcoin scams they afraid to try it. But if they see at least one person that using bitcoin and gaining profits i think they dont hesitate to join.

They are neglegting thier lucky life of not joining bitcoin.
micle222

Activity: 784
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 02:47:07 AM

They do not want to understand what is Bitcoin.
They do not want to open Business opportunities.
They think Bitcoin is Taboo.

And they reject Bitcoin for Hating the Bitcoin system so transparent to see TXid that can not be false, maybe it's between them why they hate Bitcoin.
Singbatak

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 03:09:20 AM

They may not know it so they are not interested. Or they have become victims of Scam Investments that way the payment is Bitcoin. There are many reasons why they do not want to invest but I think once they know the huge potential earnings that they can earn here it's definitely worth investing.
BlackRacerX

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 03:31:03 AM

Obviously, the risk involved in bitcoins are really high. And when I say high, it's higher than Snoop Dogg. This is because of the volatile nature of bitcoins which is why everyone is afraid of investing in it. Naturally, people would veer off because their risk appetite is small compared to other people who knew bitcoins well.

microwave

Activity: 191

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 03:45:15 AM

Many people are still not interested of bitcoin because of not to much knowledge about how to process of bitcoin using computer and cellphone. The only way to the people have knowledge to use bitcoin is start from the Baranggay level to their constituents teaching about the good feature of bitcoin and how bitcoin important is. 
Indai24

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 03:56:18 AM

Many people are still not interested of bitcoin because of not to much knowledge about how to process of bitcoin using computer and cellphone. The only way to the people have knowledge to use bitcoin is start from the Baranggay level to their constituents teaching about the good feature of bitcoin and how bitcoin important is. 

I would say yes to that, most people will immediately say no without even knowing what it is, if they think that it's that hard so they don't get the interest of knowing it so it be best to do some research first.
ThePogi

Activity: 71

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 04:02:33 AM

i Think because many people believe that bitcoin is a scam and they don't have knowledge on it, They usually want is to earn in instant rather than waiting or using trading and some other do investment but they were scam. Media also discourage other people not to go further on investment that bitcoin is include.
Bastok

Activity: 118

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 04:13:18 AM

they have not understood in detail about bitcoin, crypto currency and everything related in it therefore they are not interested in this. others assume that this has a very big risk. so they are frightened to join

They're not interested because they are afraid to go out to thier comfort zone and try new things.  This are the people  cant fight the fear inside them and take a risk. Yet we cannot blame them , Not all people are like us that willing to loss or fail. And it is better to mind our own business and focus our goal toreach it.
bigblackdeck45

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 04:29:17 AM

Just as the saying goes you can't please everyone. For them bitcoin is not appealing and thinks that it is just another trend that will die out soon. Yes I feel sorry for those people who missed great opportunities cattered by bitcoin. For me I don't really mind them and I only help those who are truly interested in bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: