Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 12:50:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Huge potential earnings in bitcoin, still not interesting for others  (Read 1453 times)
Faeton

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 04:29:43 AM

As i began my journey through the world of cryptocurrency, it comes to my mind why other people are just ignoring the opportunities that bitcoin gives..

Can you give me some reasons why it's not that interesting for others?
Many people invested in bitcoin at the end of last year, when the media raised a fuss over the rapid rise in its price. They invested - and lost, because at the beginning of this year the price of bitcoin fell as much as 70 percent. People got a good lesson, having lost their means, or at least they did not lose them, if they had not sold their high-priced bitcoins yet, but their investment for a long time proved ineffective. Now people do not risk to invest in bitcoin and even other crypto currency, taking into account the market decline and its long period of stagnation.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Thalassadna

Activity: 76
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 04:47:45 AM

But I think if we share our knowledge and experience in electronic money maybe all of them become interested and try to find their luck in the crypto world. These people ignore the truth most of the time and are afraid to do their own research.
traderethereum

Activity: 2870
Merit: 574

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2018, 08:03:40 AM

I think it's because they can see that there is an opportunity that they can use to have another income from bitcoin so they let this chance without doing anything. but once bitcoin price can increase like what we see in the last year, they will be shocked and they will panic and finally, they will try to buy bitcoin at that price but unfortunately, they are too late for buying bitcoin. I think we can see what will happen later if bitcoin price jumps to the higher price again and we will see what they do after this.
PatyZante

Activity: 162
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 10:14:40 AM

Possible reason is lack of their knowledge about Bitcoin, so they tend to believe most of the things that they hear or see about Bitcoin especially in the news. We all know that the mass media is not friendly to Bitcoin, more often than not you would see the things that will make you want to avoid Bitcoin as a whole, even if you are interested on it at first.

[  EOT  ]      FIRST DECENTRALIZED GAME NETWORK        [  EOT  ]
Nexjr14

Activity: 216

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 10:47:27 AM

As i began my journey through the world of cryptocurrency, it comes to my mind why other people are just ignoring the opportunities that bitcoin gives..

Bitcoin is a digital currency that is not well known among the wider community. So naturally if they ignore the opportunities that exist in Bitcoin. They are still unsure of this digital money (Bitcoin). But let Bitcoin introduce itself and without any compulsion to use Bitcoin as a great opportunity.
renata.tuncha@ex.ua

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 10:48:48 AM

I think it will be really soon. And about investing I want to share with you my latest discovery - Socratus. It is an insurance ecosystem which provides a digital platform with instant claim payment products for insurance companies. It is designed to help insurance companies to save their money and get their business on a new level. For instance, they can help the insurance company to lower expenses from 15% to 25% on claims handling and operational expenses. Basically, they work with different kinds of insurances such as e-commerce, cyber insurance, personal accident and etc. Moreover, they are powered by Smart-contracts & Socratus Oracles. I think this is really cool and it seems like an innovative and demanded project. I hope I helped.
nazarovv

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 11:38:21 AM

The thing is that people are not taking the time to even try to learn about bitcoin. Instead they just try to defame crypto in general since they don't understand it.
Sandijoee

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 12:03:55 PM

Because they do not know what bitcoin is or do not understand bitcoin They are also afraid of getting a loss if investing bitcoin. I personally do not think like that, I believe bitcoin because bitcoin is very profitable.
Tan_avia)vl.

Activity: 210

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 01:06:19 PM

The main reason is that people are afraid of everything new. That's okay, I think it's a cautious attitude to innovation. Too little information about bitcoins in the public domain, people have no way to get knowledge about it and the fear of the unknown remains.

letmefuckxs

Activity: 18

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 01:19:24 PM

Cos other member heard only the bitcoin because of social media but other people didn't interested cos busy in other things that's why they don't know how huge right now the bitcoin
shittypro

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 01:22:11 PM

people know about bitcoin but some people don't know how huge bitcoin using internet cos they don't research what is all about bitcoin and how it works bitcoin currency
Tiger Junk

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 01:24:32 PM

Others don't take the opportunities given by them because they're scared to try. Fear is what incapacitates people, its their fear that maybe they're lose more if they try it. Some others just don't have the privilege or the resources to try bitcoin. There are many factors that hinder people in this field. Maybe its lack of understanding, fear, or just they don't have the chance given to them.

No matter how good something is, it couldn’t please everyone. Just like no matter how good bitcoin when it comes to being a good source of income. Some people might not just really into cryptocurrency world, the reason why they don’t want to believe and give it a try.
Promitestake

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 02:52:06 AM

There are people who nonetheless ignoring bitcoin and i assume they do not know that bitcoin will deliver them loads of possibilities like possibility to come to be wealthy or to have a shiny future. however, as of now there may be nonetheless people who do now not any hobby on bitcoin but I suppose if they understand there are many possibilities in bitcoin I bet they will grasp it and they may have interest on it.
Xalata

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 03:27:43 AM

Let them be brother, they can continue to believe in the lies and rumours surrounding bitcoin and digital currencies in general. The just really don't know what they are missing mate and we cannot force them into this community. Soon the world would go cashless in the near future and when it does that is when they would realize the huge mistake they have made

Underlord

Activity: 145

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 03:35:09 AM

They may be afraid of possible risks, bitcoin is difficult to predict so this is not suitable for people who do not want to take risks coupled with the many negative issues that the media spread, thus making their confidence decreased.
traderethereum

Activity: 2870
Merit: 574

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 06:03:49 AM

They may be afraid of possible risks, bitcoin is difficult to predict so this is not suitable for people who do not want to take risks coupled with the many negative issues that the media spread, thus making their confidence decreased.

yes, being afraid is the most reason for new people to join in the cryptocurrency world and they read news about the negative of the cryptocurrency. but they don't realize that behind of the negative of the cryptocurrency, there is a big potential to reach unlimited income if we can find one or more jobs and they really have this chance to join. but unfortunately, it seems they really not interesting with the cryptocurrency and they only watching what happened in the cryptocurrency world.
Karakas

Activity: 129
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 06:48:48 AM

I personally do not think like that, I'm sure bitcoin because bitcoin is very profitable and they do not know what bitcoin or do not understand bitcoin They are also afraid of getting a loss if investing bitcoin
lzby2000

Activity: 379
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 06:51:22 AM

In the current world, only 1% of the people are likely to encrypt the market, and in the last two years there are many people who know and pay attention to bitcoin, but most people are worried about the risk of encryption, and fear of losing more profits is a simple truth.

--►Telegram --►Twitter
--►Ann Thread              PIPSCHAIN - HYBRID EXCHANGE
Bringing you fiat & crypto currency in one platform!     --►Whitepaper--► Website 
--►Medium
skibikipapa69

Activity: 107

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 06:52:22 AM

I don't really mind if they still don't believe in what bitcoin can do. It means more profit for me and less competition in the market. I know I am being selfish but I'm just sick and tired of this kind of people. I have friends who hate bitcoin for no reason at all at first I tried to explain and show what bitcoin is but in the end I learned to tolerate and just let them continue hating on bitcoin. It's their loss not mine.
fishball

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 07:03:37 AM

It is really a waste and regretful for one to not know the existence of bitcoin for it is really a good source of investment. For those people who still do not find bitcoin interestin, i think it is because of those fake news about bitcoin being fraud or scam. People should really get the news first-hand for them to learn.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: