Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 03:51:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Huge potential earnings in bitcoin, still not interesting for others  (Read 1459 times)
makanele

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 05:05:41 AM

When I first started this market, it was different from yours, I was different in everything, with white hands, for me these were people who did or did not trust themselves for everything they were doing. But there is a good reason why they do not invest in it

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bitvelk

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 11:02:40 AM

Understanding bitcoin is not so easy, especially if you are not well versed in modern technologies. And the level of trust in bitcoin leaves much to be desired.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
olegblinov86

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 11:17:37 AM

Often, bitcoin seems to people very difficult. And many are simply afraid to delve into this topic, afraid not to understand this technology. At first I was the same until I forced myself to study the cryptocurrency market. And I did.

https://www.minter.networ
Phantomberry

Activity: 588
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 11:24:32 AM

Because other people believes on actual money exist they do not believe on virtual currency that's why they not interested on bitcoin.
conected

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 12:24:27 PM

They don't have enough time to linger with the computer.
Suppose they have jobs like Doctors, Teachers, Factory Workers etc.

If they choose Bitcoin, they must learn from the beginning again from below.
- Reasonable, they feel bitcoin is not as good as their official job, they spend so many years to accumulate knowledge and gain experience in formal work, there is no reason to choose a risky place as bitcoin, they are not young to start again, they do not want to waste time for bitcoin. In addition, the huge income from bitcoin is just a story that many people always mention but in reality, the proof of success is very little while the evidence of scam is probably a lot, sacrificing so many things in exchange for a risk like bitcoin, it's not an interesting thing

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
gamechangers

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 04:56:08 PM

It will look very amazing to you that so many people are yet to know about cryptocurrency. One thing that is very sure is that the awareness will now spread faster as more people are joining daily. Some challenges that will prevent people from investing in cryptocurrency are lack of fund and education.
rtm125

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 06:06:42 PM

Bitcoin is not such an easy way to earn money, as it seems at first glance. Before investing, you need to study the market, storage methods, it needs at least minimal knowledge and time. For many it is difficult.

tiktak89

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 07:04:36 PM

Many people just don't have a computer to do that kind of work. Or they do not have extra money with which to take a risk in bitcoin. Everyone has their reasons.

sieemma

Activity: 980
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 08:53:17 PM

Bitcoin is not just giving opportunities as you think. It needs a lot of time to know more about bitcoin and how to earn from it which some people can not sacrifice their little time doing it. They have already heard, even without researching themselves, that bitcoin investment is very risky so they don't want to get to it at all.
maaydin

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 09:37:51 PM

when people don`t have a knowledge about something they hate it or try to resist whatever it is, so I believe they are not interested because they don`t know it and think as a bubble or scam.
kittybabe@06

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 09:22:20 AM

they dont know the background of bitcoin  2nd its too risky for them to invest the money that you work for and people afraid if that money will really grow or will just disappear these cryptoworld is very risky unlike investing your money in stocks..
Nanagyasi

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 09:31:35 AM

A lot of people fear to take risk and that is why they miss every opportunity. Many think because btc is not legalised, it may not stand the test of time and hence run away from it. Many others have refused to learn about it and hence act per the comments in the media.

ammo121810

Activity: 325
Merit: 136

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 09:39:26 AM

As i began my journey through the world of cryptocurrency, it comes to my mind why other people are just ignoring the opportunities that bitcoin gives..

Can you give me some reasons why it's not that interesting for others?

Others are ignoring bitcoin and other crypto currency because they lack of knowledge and number one factor as well is if they are capable in investing lack of capital can be one reason of ignoring bitcoin.

jamesblue1

Activity: 47
Merit: 8

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 10:27:20 AM

Not that most of them lack knowledge about it, maybe they are just not that interested. Anyone who has interest on a certain thing will surely do his best to have knowledge about it. The other problem that most people occur is that they aren't patient enough to wait or do tasks that take time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19]  All
  Print  

Jump to: