Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 03:27:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: My next door neighbor continually masturbates every 2-3 hours in my garden...  (Read 4835 times)
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2013, 08:20:53 PM

And you know this because you watch him every time he jerks off, that's why you're so detailed with his masturbation routine and let me guess, you masturbate along with him too?

you're a disgusting scum

Film at 11.
Kiki112

Activity: 196
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 17, 2013, 09:00:05 PM

pay someone with bitcoins to "take care of him"
if you know what I mean Smiley

Bittzy78
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1019

I do not give financial advice .. do your own DD

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2013, 09:24:14 PM

And he's doing my roses in. I have nothing against jacking off and am in fact pro-masturbation, but his fucking cum reeks and often makes me feel sick. It's complete milky schwag and he continually coughs his guts up pretty much every-time he jerks off from 6 in the morning to midnight. He coughs so violently that I've heard him puke several times. My windows are always shut yet his coughing still gets in along with his smelly vile cum. What do I do? If I ask him to stop doing it, I doubt he will. Do I threaten him with the police if he refuses? I don't want to do that, but this shit is making me feel physically sick, especially when he barfs. He lives with his grandmother who has hated me since I was a child. She even attacked me on one occasion for no reason what-so-ever. I don't mind her grandson masturbating as long as I can't smell it or hear him coughing or ruin my roses. He also has a 1-2-year-old goat and often leaves it in the house whilst he goes outside to whack the monkey. I can hear the goat crying and screaming whilst he's outside. He's a stupid skinny degenerate thieving Jeremy Kyle reject chav. I also believe I could kick the living shit out of him if it came to it, but I'm a pink-tutu-wearing pacifist and will only fight if I'm attacked and there's no other options.

And who the fuck actually gets addicted to masturbation? I mean seriously.

Wut do? Please advise.

Ok look, I had no idea those were your roses. I will attempt to find a more secluded place to, um, plant my seeds.

░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░▒▒▒████████████████▒▒▒░░
░░▒▒██████████████████████▒▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒████████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒█████████▀▀▀▀███████████████████▒░░
░░▒██████▀      ▀██████▀    ▀████▒░░
░░▒██████▄        ▀██▀       ████▒░░
░░▒███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒▒██████████████████████▒▒░░
░░▒▒▒████████████████▒▒▒░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░

▄                   ▄   ▄                                                        ▄
        ▀ ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▀ ▄▄██████████▄▄     ▄  ▄████████▄ ▄   ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██████     ▄▄██████   ████████████████   ▀▀  ██████████▀▀    ██████     ▄ ██████  ████████████████▄▄
  ██████   ███████    ▀ ██████  ██████████████████     ████████████     ███████    ▀▀██████  ████████████████▀▀
  ██████   ████████     ██████  ██████▀    ▀██████    ██████████████    ████████     ██████ ▄██████
  ██████ ▄██████████    ██████  ███████▄▄             ██████  ██████    █████████    ██████ ▀██████
▄ ██████   ██████████   ██████   ███████████▄▄       ██████    ██████   ██████████   ██████  ██████████████
▀ ██████   ███████████  ██████  ▄ ▀█████████████▄    ██████    ██████   ███████████  ██████  ██████████████  ██
  ██████   ██████ █████ ██████  ▀    ▀▀███████████  ██████      ██████  ██████ █████ ██████  ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀
  ██████ ▄ ██████  ███████████            ▀▀███████ ██████████████████  ██████  ███████████  ██████
▄ ██████ ▀ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄     ▄██████████████████████████ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀ ██████   ██████    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████ ██████    ████████████████████████████
  ██████   ██████     ████████▀█▀███████████████████████          ████████████     ████████▀▀█████████████████
  ██████   ██████      ███████    ▀▀███████████▀▀ ██████    ▄▄    ████████████      ███████
           ██████     ▄ ██████           ▄▄                 ▀▀          ██████     ▄ ██████▄▄

GET IN TOUCH              
.▬▬Announcement▬▬.
Facebook | Twitter | Discord | Insane Hub
mprep
Global Moderator
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 2610

In a world of peaches, don't ask for apple sauce

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2013, 10:00:34 PM

And he's doing my roses in. I have nothing against jacking off and am in fact pro-masturbation, but his fucking cum reeks and often makes me feel sick. It's complete milky schwag and he continually coughs his guts up pretty much every-time he jerks off from 6 in the morning to midnight. He coughs so violently that I've heard him puke several times. My windows are always shut yet his coughing still gets in along with his smelly vile cum. What do I do? If I ask him to stop doing it, I doubt he will. Do I threaten him with the police if he refuses? I don't want to do that, but this shit is making me feel physically sick, especially when he barfs. He lives with his grandmother who has hated me since I was a child. She even attacked me on one occasion for no reason what-so-ever. I don't mind her grandson masturbating as long as I can't smell it or hear him coughing or ruin my roses. He also has a 1-2-year-old goat and often leaves it in the house whilst he goes outside to whack the monkey. I can hear the goat crying and screaming whilst he's outside. He's a stupid skinny degenerate thieving Jeremy Kyle reject chav. I also believe I could kick the living shit out of him if it came to it, but I'm a pink-tutu-wearing pacifist and will only fight if I'm attacked and there's no other options.

And who the fuck actually gets addicted to masturbation? I mean seriously.

Wut do? Please advise.

Ok look, I had no idea those were your roses. I will attempt to find a more secluded place to, um, plant my seeds.

*Ba dum tiss* Grin Looks like this discussion is getting weirder by the minute, if that's even possible.

bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 1217

View Profile
December 20, 2013, 02:54:13 PM

Place proximity shrapnel mines while you're at it. Cheesy

Hmmm.... earlier, this particular piece of equipment was easy to obtain. There was a seller in Blackmarket Reloaded who used to sell them. Unfortunately the marketplace has closed down. Try your luck with SR 2.0  Grin
mprep
Global Moderator
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 2610

In a world of peaches, don't ask for apple sauce

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2013, 08:23:19 PM

Place proximity shrapnel mines while you're at it. Cheesy

Hmmm.... earlier, this particular piece of equipment was easy to obtain. There was a seller in Blackmarket Reloaded who used to sell them. Unfortunately the marketplace has closed down. Try your luck with SR 2.0  Grin
Yeah, maybe they'll give you a Christmas discount.  Grin

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: