Bitcoin Forum
August 25, 2024, 10:49:36 PM *
News: All versions of Windows are affected by a critical security bug; make sure you update.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ***EDITED***  (Read 3405 times)
wendiar19

Activity: 470
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 08:47:49 AM

I think that might happen if there is good news that can make investors buy bitcoin again and if bitcoin is very difficult to obtain then it could happen. but it takes time, which is not short.

orbitro

Activity: 65
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 05:55:25 PM

This year the market is very unstable and the price of coins has fallen very much.  Most likely the price of $ 20,000 will only be in the next year.
thresher

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 01:01:35 PM

We all have seen how bitcoin crossed $20,000 in December . When do you think this will happen again?

Highly possible, bitcoin is on the move of growth and soon will restore its worth back, i really believe in that.

Whether bitcoin will soon grow, unfortunately we do not know. There is no proof and there is no indication. If the atmosphere around the cryptocurrency does not improve, there is no reason to expect strong price increases.
People give their own prediction according to their own analysis and we cannot stop them. I think it is their right. In fact no one is claiming about a certain point or price for which bitcoin price can reach, every person talk about the possibilities and not everyone  is too much sure about bitcoin price.
sirohige

Activity: 784

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 02:03:33 PM

maybe it will happen if there is good news that can trigger an increase in bitcoin prices if there is no good news that makes investors buy bitcoin then it will be very difficult to be able to increase prices again, I believe this year something shocking will happen.
zvezdopad

Activity: 172

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 08:21:38 PM

Now the price of BTC is falling again and this is very bad.  I was hoping that it started a steady growth and the price this year will grow to $ 10,000.  But it looks like it will be very difficult to predict by the end of the year.
Barbarian

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 02:44:28 AM

We all have seen how bitcoin crossed $20,000 in December . When do you think this will happen again?

Does it really matter when bitcoin crosses the price of 20,000 dollars? Because I really do not mind when that happens, the important thing is that I know it is going to happen and that I'm willing to hold my coins no matter what, everything else is irrelevant, the only thing that I care about is if bitcoin is going to reach my goal with the next bull market.
You're right, but I feel that of course seeing the price of $ 20,000 will be an important point to gain bitcoin's trust in the world. well, that will be another conversation around the world. and the important point is, many people hope that with the increase in the price of bitcoin, the price of altcoin will also rise.
But that is my point, you should trust in bitcoin regardless of its price, after all do you think that the price has some correlation with the technology behind bitcoin? Do you think that the technology of bitcoin is any lesser just because the price is lower? Because bitcoin is as good as always, it's just the price went down that's all.
Tapyaks72

Activity: 490
Merit: 28

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 03:25:12 AM

Does it really matter when bitcoin crosses the price of 20,000 dollars? Because I really do not mind when that happens, the important thing is that I know it is going to happen and that I'm willing to hold my coins no matter what, everything else is irrelevant, the only thing that I care about is if bitcoin is going to reach my goal with the next bull market.
You're right, but I feel that of course seeing the price of $ 20,000 will be an important point to gain bitcoin's trust in the world. well, that will be another conversation around the world. and the important point is, many people hope that with the increase in the price of bitcoin, the price of altcoin will also rise.
But that is my point, you should trust in bitcoin regardless of its price, after all do you think that the price has some correlation with the technology behind bitcoin? Do you think that the technology of bitcoin is any lesser just because the price is lower? Because bitcoin is as good as always, it's just the price went down that's all.
Only price is seems lowering but the integrity of the system is still their you should trust and rely in the system in fact even  Mt Gox mishap they will  able to recover and the investors can claim their bitcoin. Because the system is will define no other force that  would  intend to disintegrates  would be successful.

hawkins

Activity: 1204

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 04:02:54 AM

maybe it will happen if there is good news that can trigger an increase in bitcoin prices if there is no good news that makes investors buy bitcoin then it will be very difficult to be able to increase prices again, I believe this year something shocking will happen.
hopefully it will happen again. I know, so many people are waiting for that to happen, and now many people are holding back their bitcoin, even using this moment to buy bitcoin. well, you can say bitcoin prices are stable at $ 6k, and we just have to wait until the price rises again.
KenChanYu

Activity: 1139

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 06:16:58 AM

hopefully it will happen again. I know, so many people are waiting for that to happen, and now many people are holding back their bitcoin, even using this moment to buy bitcoin. well, you can say bitcoin prices are stable at $ 6k, and we just have to wait until the price rises again.
Speculator's prediction is accurately good contribution to engage others on avoiding of panic selling. Thus the current market is quite hard to analyze and determine on when it will start to progress . But only the fastest progression is what people's bidding for the remaining months of this year and 2019 is an expected thriven for the desirable peak $20k or more over. And this is the most awaiting transpiration on crypto world.
arikassuja

Activity: 535
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 08:04:37 AM

I am a little hesitant to be able to recover the price to the price of $ 20k again because the current conditions are already very heavy and the demand for bitcoin and bitcoin enthusiasts has begun to weaken which in turn makes the condition of bitcoin to be reduced and make prices fall.
Artos893

Activity: 183

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 08:57:21 PM

If the price continues to grow so rapidly, then most likely by the end of the year the price will grow to 8000-9000 $.  I hope we will get a good profit.
kudus11

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 01:57:32 AM

I think and hope that the price of bitcoin will reach another $ 20,000 by the end of this year, hopefully many of those who have the same thoughts with me, please
mejalipat

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 05:05:13 AM

I don't know if it will happen again because bitoin prices are difficult to predict, if bitcoin reaches a price like last year it will make the market more crowded and the economy will rise again and all bitcoiners will be very happy
hawkins

Activity: 1204

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 07:52:19 AM

Speculator's prediction is accurately good contribution to engage others on avoiding of panic selling. Thus the current market is quite hard to analyze and determine on when it will start to progress . But only the fastest progression is what people's bidding for the remaining months of this year and 2019 is an expected thriven for the desirable peak $20k or more over. And this is the most awaiting transpiration on crypto world.
well, in the end we all think that this year is very difficult to achieve that. a lot of speculation this year is really outside our minds. well, but we all believe that in 2019, crypto will probably shine again.
infonik

Activity: 107

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 09:13:11 AM

I think this kind of thing is almost impossible this year. The reason why most of the market last year was able to land on the moon was from the rise of ICO. I have not seen any projects that can attract a large number of investors this year!
suzanne5223

Activity: 2730
Merit: 654

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 10:44:45 AM

well, in the end we all think that this year is very difficult to achieve that. a lot of speculation this year is really outside our minds. well, but we all believe that in 2019, crypto will probably shine again.
This is not a situation of thinking cause the bitcoin market will never break the $20,000 price range because the exact things happen back in the year 2016 when the cryptocurrency market experienced some market correction. Therefore, next will be the year which the cryptocurrency investors and traders will make up for their losses and best thing everyone ought to do now is buying dip.

🎁▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
N O   W A G E R
Welcome Package

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
375% | 200
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
F R E E
S P I N S

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
🛞🛞▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
U P
T O

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
300€ + 50
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
F R E E
S P I N S
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
🎁
lemipawa
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1006

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 04:47:39 AM

I don't think this will happen. Last year bull run from $2500 to $20,000 is caused by new investors who switched from wall street to Cryptos and other new individual investors who are curious who investing in Cryptos will work. They pulled out after reaching $20,000, some pulled out later on. They are just in for the profits and not for the love of it.
gtglener

Activity: 575

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 06:21:11 AM

If the price continues to grow so rapidly, then most likely by the end of the year the price will grow to 8000-9000 $.  I hope we will get a good profit.
Nope, there is one thing which is maintaining the situations as it as which is our bad habit to sell for small profit in this low market. Here the price increase a little there we sell for what, just for small profit which is irrelevant if you have high profit getting opportunity then it is useless to sell in low market which does not let the price maintain its increase tend. So we have to take care of everything and treat it as a long term investment.
roglopolo

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 11:48:20 AM

If the price of BTC continues to fall, then most likely this year the price will not grow to $ 20,000.  Now it is difficult to predict what will happen next year.
JayJuanGee
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 10741

Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 12:23:25 PM

If the price of BTC continues to fall, then most likely this year the price will not grow to $ 20,000.  Now it is difficult to predict what will happen next year.

What are you talking about?  Continues to fall?

Bitcoin prices fell to a bit below $6k in early February and has largely been bouncing between $10k and $6k since then.

That is not really a "continues to fall" situation.

Otherwise I agree with you that it is difficult to predict when UP will resume, especially referring to $20k... best case scenario would probably take a couple of months - if there were really decent news... but there is likely to be resistance at several points on the way up.. at least minimally in the $10k arena and likely in the $16k arena, too.

1) Self-Custody is a right.  There is no such thing as "non-custodial" or "un-hosted."  2) ESG, KYC & AML are attack-vectors on Bitcoin to be avoided or minimized.  3) How much alt (shit)coin diversification is necessary? if you are into Bitcoin, then 0%......if you cannot control your gambling, then perhaps limit your alt(shit)coin exposure to less than 10% of your bitcoin size...Put BTC here: bc1q49wt0ddnj07wzzp6z7affw9ven7fztyhevqu9k
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: