Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 07:25:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ***EDITED***  (Read 3377 times)
El duderino_
Legendary

Activity: 2534
Merit: 12216

BTC + Crossfit, living life.

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 09:04:27 PM

If the price of BTC continues to fall, then most likely this year the price will not grow to $ 20,000.  Now it is difficult to predict what will happen next year.

What are you talking about?  Continues to fall?

Bitcoin prices fell to a bit below $6k in early February and has largely been bouncing between $10k and $6k since then.

That is not really a "continues to fall" situation.

Otherwise I agree with you that it is difficult to predict when UP will resume, especially referring to $20k... best case scenario would probably take a couple of months - if there were really decent news... but there is likely to be resistance at several points on the way up.. at least minimally in the $10k arena and likely in the $16k arena, too.

thats BULLISH  Grin

XhomerX10 designed my nice avatar HATs!!!!!  Thanks Bro
messito

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 11:05:00 PM

I think that this will not happen again until the spring of 2019 because now the bear market

[ M O B U ] The Investment Bank of the Future
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
https://mobu.io/
JayJuanGee
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 10336

Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 11:27:58 PM

If the price of BTC continues to fall, then most likely this year the price will not grow to $ 20,000.  Now it is difficult to predict what will happen next year.

What are you talking about?  Continues to fall?

Bitcoin prices fell to a bit below $6k in early February and has largely been bouncing between $10k and $6k since then.

That is not really a "continues to fall" situation.

Otherwise I agree with you that it is difficult to predict when UP will resume, especially referring to $20k... best case scenario would probably take a couple of months - if there were really decent news... but there is likely to be resistance at several points on the way up.. at least minimally in the $10k arena and likely in the $16k arena, too.

thats BULLISH  Grin

Hahahahaha...

You caught me, micpeep, and it seems that I had not finished my whole thought, which would be that "best case scenario" would be to surpass $20k in a couple of months, and more average scenario would be to surpass $20k in 8-24 months, and a more bearish scenario would require 36 months to 5 years to reach ATH again.

Of course the worser case scenarios would be that BTC is never going to reach $20k ATH again, and that would be a pretty high extreme that does not have decently probable scenarios - even though various never to ATH again scenarios are spouted out by FUD spreaders, no coiners, unknowledgeable about BTC folks and BTC naysayers.

1) Self-Custody is a right.  There is no such thing as "non-custodial" or "un-hosted."  2) ESG, KYC & AML are attack-vectors on Bitcoin to be avoided or minimized.  3) How much alt (shit)coin diversification is necessary? if you are into Bitcoin, then 0%......if you cannot control your gambling, then perhaps limit your alt(shit)coin exposure to less than 10% of your bitcoin size...Put BTC here: bc1q49wt0ddnj07wzzp6z7affw9ven7fztyhevqu9k
JayJuanGee
Legendary

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 11:31:51 PM

I think that this will not happen again until the spring of 2019 because now the bear market

You are assuming "bear market"  Hello?  

Just to let you know (just in case you don't realize it), we are currently in a BTC price correction or alternatively a "consolidation," which is not the same as "bear market."  

In other words, your assertion of "bear market" remains premature.  

I am not saying that "bear market" might not happen down the road, but we are not quite there yet, even though some folks like to prematurely and presumptively describe where we are at, currently, based on future assumptions of downward BTC price movement (or a very long period of sideways), neither of which has happened yet.

1) Self-Custody is a right.  There is no such thing as "non-custodial" or "un-hosted."  2) ESG, KYC & AML are attack-vectors on Bitcoin to be avoided or minimized.  3) How much alt (shit)coin diversification is necessary? if you are into Bitcoin, then 0%......if you cannot control your gambling, then perhaps limit your alt(shit)coin exposure to less than 10% of your bitcoin size...Put BTC here: bc1q49wt0ddnj07wzzp6z7affw9ven7fztyhevqu9k
BigTeeths

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 02:47:51 AM

We all have seen how bitcoin crossed $20,000 in December . When do you think this will happen again?

Well, I remember last year where people are so hopeful to see bitcoin touch $10k inspite of the huge bans but what happened is it doubled the expected the price in December. I am expecting the same outcome this year where people are optimistic with the $50k all time high and the bitcoin will surpass that again.
airdrophunter

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 11:48:42 PM

Reaching backing again that price is always been a big question in this forum around. But with the adaptation of bitcoin increases each year, there is always a big possibilities to see a 2017esque year of crypto again.

|   EOS Exchange   |▌       The Exchange for the EOS Community!       |   EOSex   |
                          ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                          
Whitepaper                 ANN Thread                 Telegram                 Twitter                 Mobile
realBitcoiner

Activity: 84

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 07:37:35 AM

Just to let you know (just in case you don't realize it), we are currently in a BTC price correction or alternatively a "consolidation," which is not the same as "bear market."  

I am not saying that "bear market" might not happen down the road, but we are not quite there yet, even though some folks like to prematurely and presumptively describe where we are at, currently, based on future assumptions of downward BTC price movement (or a very long period of sideways), neither of which has happened yet.
I also think that in this year it is not possible because there are just two and a half months to go in this year and the target is very high. There is a huge difference between the current price and $20000. Hope the next year will be good for bitcoin price. When more and more people invest their money in bitcoin and the investment cap increase the price will also increase.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
JayJuanGee
Legendary

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 08:06:12 AM

I also think that in this year it is not possible because there are just two and a half months to go in this year and the target is very high. There is a huge difference between the current price and $20000. Hope the next year will be good for bitcoin price. When more and more people invest their money in bitcoin and the investment cap increase the price will also increase.

The right question is NOT about whether $20k is possible, but instead regarding how likely it is.  When you say that you think that it is not possible, you seem to be overstating the issue, and more accurately you should be saying that you believe that $20k is "not likely."  Of course it is possible, just a matter of how likely 1%?  5%?  20%?  Many would conclude that it is less than 50%, including me.  Perhaps if I am being optimistic, I would place getting BTC to $20k by the end of this year in about the 33.3% arena, but I recognize that might be a bit much, but it is far from 0%, which would be a "not possible" assessment.

Efiraboy

Activity: 73

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 08:02:24 AM

We all have seen how bitcoin crossed $20,000 in December . When do you think this will happen again?

Well, I remember last year where people are so hopeful to see bitcoin touch $10k inspite of the huge bans but what happened is it doubled the expected the price in December. I am expecting the same outcome this year where people are optimistic with the $50k all time high and the bitcoin will surpass that again.
No, I don’t think this will happen again. In the previous year the demand for bitcoin was very high and in the year demand is very low and even nil, therefore I can say that the price will not increase like the previous one. If it reaches to $10000 till the end of December this year it will be enough because the market is very tough and there is no green signal.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20]  All
  Print  

Jump to: