Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:51:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Who is responsible ?
Project owners! They are Scammers - 51 (67.1%)
Amazix! Got money and run out! - 22 (28.9%)
This is a simple mistake - 2 (2.6%)
There is no scam or any problem - 1 (1.3%)
Total Voters: 76

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Repux & Joytoken & Amazix Investigation  (Read 11598 times)
yahoo62278
Legendary

Activity: 3598
Merit: 4424

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 11:45:24 AM

Based on what mention by both side.

Repux themselve admit that they agreed with the allocation when Amazix presented the bounty thread and details to them.
Amazix manage program and spreadsheet only. Amazix say they dont handle distribution because repux project tem will do that

And now REPUX  decide to cut it off because they say they can do that. And put blame on Amazix anyway because

So basically, REPUX TEAM is idiot and regret  for choosing the fixed allocation  and still end up  blamimg amazix Anayway.

So what i can conclude is that Repux is basically a scammer here. And when I’m in their main group there is another service provider that complaint that they did not get paid the agreed amount also and Repux team give excuse because they did not bring any profit to them

I have news for you that I hope will make things better in here. I have advocated for you. The team and I have heard everything that you have petitioned, and we have talked in great detail about this. I know you all worked very hard for your bounties, but at the end of the day, our raised amount was unfortunately drastically less than what we intended to raise when we initially created the bounty program. Amazix took the lead on this, and we are aware they have a good reputation in doing so, but we did not fully consider the terms of the agreement, and for that, we take full responsibility. We are not here to slander their name, as I know many of you support what they do. With that being said, we gave them control and should have monitored and considered all outcomes in greater detail, and created clearer terms in the event that adequate funding wasn't made.

We hope the following solution will at least be an acceptable compromise. We agree that your work is worth more than what you have been paid currently, but we don't have the funding to just release $700,000 in tokens, so in addition to the tokens we are releasing today, we will lock up $300,000 in tokens for one year, and they will be paid out to you all at once at that time. The tokens will be frozen at ICO price, so if RepuX price is 500% or 1000% higher, you will benefit from the price increase as well. For the terms of this agreement, we are asking you to remove any "scam" posts that you may have made on our public forums. We would like to thank those of you who have supported us and did not jump to conclusions. I apologize for the delay in response as we weighed all of your requests. Thank you for your time.
"HUSH MONEY LMAO" All this is doing is buying them a year free of scam accusations and for them to say fuck you as time ends

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
thehun
Legendary

Activity: 1212
Merit: 1037

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 11:45:29 AM

Noone can really place a proper vote without knowing the whole story here. You would need to know the reason the Amazix Team was fired and the correspondence between the owners of the projects and the team.

Was Amazix fired for not doing their job properly? Did Amazix Team just quit on the project? It's hard to speculate anything til you have both sides of the story.

With the current story you have posted, you have to place the blame on novatroncapital because numbers were posted in the bounty announcement threads and if the team had a problem with the bounty numbers they should have said something long before the ICO ended. When I do a bounty, I always make sure the team is ok with what I am going to post before I even post the thread.

Now, if Amazix team quit due to finding out something scammy was about to happen and they didn't report it here, then they should be held partially responsible. Either way it's hard to speculate without knowing the whole story.

We didn't get kicked, we decided to leave as we couldn't reach an agreement as we thought that their decision was unacceptable. This decision was taken after the end of the respective campaigns.

yahoo62278
Legendary

Activity: 3598
Merit: 4424

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 11:54:52 AM

Noone can really place a proper vote without knowing the whole story here. You would need to know the reason the Amazix Team was fired and the correspondence between the owners of the projects and the team.

Was Amazix fired for not doing their job properly? Did Amazix Team just quit on the project? It's hard to speculate anything til you have both sides of the story.

With the current story you have posted, you have to place the blame on novatroncapital because numbers were posted in the bounty announcement threads and if the team had a problem with the bounty numbers they should have said something long before the ICO ended. When I do a bounty, I always make sure the team is ok with what I am going to post before I even post the thread.

Now, if Amazix team quit due to finding out something scammy was about to happen and they didn't report it here, then they should be held partially responsible. Either way it's hard to speculate without knowing the whole story.

We didn't get kicked, we decided to leave as we couldn't reach an agreement as we thought that their decision was unacceptable. This decision was taken after the end of the respective campaigns.

I have not looked at either announcement thread, so I will ask you directly When their team decided to make changes and your team decided to leave each project, did you guys make an announcement in the threads? You should have came forward as soon as they started talking about altering the bounty payouts.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
palle11

Activity: 2310
Merit: 332

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 11:57:23 AM

This is not just limited to these. There are many other projects where the participants are victims. This is both fraud and labor theft. We do not want to see such projects anymore.

You guys kind of do it to yourselves by joining these projects. Most of the time, the teams do not release the token til after the ICO has ended. The bounty manager doesn't hold the tokens in most cases either. This gives the team the option to run off if things don't go as well as they'd like.

Another thing that screws you, is most times there is no cap on number of participants. This means a billion ppl can join(which is usually the case), making weekly stakes worth pennies. The owners of the coin love it because they get a billion accounts advertising for them and give out a small sum of tokens to each.

Base on the above said, my candid advise is that members should be careful about the campaign they are applying on. Applying with a newbie/lower ranked managers or those that have not built reputation overtime is risky.

The trusted members /manager can understand the dynamics of the token and the team to know if the team and coin can make it to the market or even advise the team or give the team his condition to manage the bounty because they don't want to spoil their reputation. Thus, applying in such highly reputable manager's campaign, you can be sure that token will eventually be released even after 3/6 months of finished date.

Therefore, you can go to sleep after doing your obligation to such campaigns if you have provided proper and required wallet public address .

Note : Apart from Yahoo, I know some few other managers that has delivered even from the ranks of Full Member. Names withheld but keep doing the nice job and being prompt to respond to campaign issues 👏
thehun
Legendary

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 12:05:26 PM

I have not looked at either announcement thread, so I will ask you directly When their team decided to make changes and your team decided to leave each project, did you guys make an announcement in the threads? You should have came forward as soon as they started talking about altering the bounty payouts.

Yes, we did an announcement both in the bounty threads an in the bounty Telegram groups:

adekogbe

Activity: 854
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 12:16:41 PM

REPUX is a SCAM!!!

SCAM TEAM!!

SCAM PROJECT!!!

SCAM!!

fitop

Activity: 196
Merit: 102

“RepuX - Enterprise Blockchain Protocol”

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 12:23:33 PM

Did you get your payment?

favelle75 (OP)

Activity: 910
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 12:30:59 PM

Did you get exact amount as written on agreement? or did they cut the payment cause they couldn't raise enough money?
This will show us who is victim here. Bounty hunters, Amazix or Repux-Joytoken?

_Crypto made easier than cash_

▄███▄              ▄███▄
███████            ███████
███████   ▄████▄   ███████
███████  ████████  ███████
▄██████████  ████████  ██████████▄
████████████  ████████  ████████████
▀██████████  ████████  ██████████▀
▀███▀   ████████   ▀███▀
████████
▀████▀
MenaPay.
ANN THREAD
__
thehun
Legendary

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 12:40:10 PM

Did you get exact amount as written on agreement? or did they cut the payment cause they couldn't raise enough money?

Whether we get paid or not is not relevant to this case as it is not the topic of the discussion.
Baltazaar

Activity: 168
Merit: 106

Smart Micro-Insurance

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 12:49:19 PM

Victim's here ...

Where is suspects or scammers?

favelle75 (OP)

Activity: 910
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 12:52:56 PM

Whether we get paid or not is not relevant to this case as it is not the topic of the discussion.
It matters to identify victims of this case. This answer shows that you are not a victim here. Can you please roll back to beginning of this project.
Who were you in in contact with repux-joytoken teams. ?
Who is @novatron (Telegram) David Siu (I am not sure his real name is David Siu)
Do you know that same person was the "CEO" (As he introduces himself on Telegram) of both projects?

If a person comes to you and says we are running 2 ICOs same time and going to raise millions of dollars and you are going to be paid upfront and run our bounty campaign. What do you think?.
I am not an idiot person and i will be sure that they are going to scam people.

so in this case David Siu contacted you for 2 ICOs in same time or not? Please tell your long story from beginning.

_Crypto made easier than cash_

▄███▄              ▄███▄
███████            ███████
███████   ▄████▄   ███████
▄██████████  ████████  ██████████▄
▀██████████  ████████  ██████████▀
▀███▀   ████████   ▀███▀
████████
▀████▀
MenaPay.
ANN THREAD
__
Klara_karlovna

Activity: 392
Merit: 70

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 12:57:07 PM

It's totally the fault of the project! Was announced clear the payment amount, not the percentage. People took up the job at the expense of this amount. The project  is to blame. They put a disadvantage for yourself.
crane0766

Activity: 378
Merit: 12

Your Gateway to Financial Market on the BlockChain

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 01:03:38 PM

Пocлe 2-x мecяцeв yчacтиe в пoдпиcнoй кoмпaнии я пoлyчил бoлт cтoимocтью 354 тoкeнa, a кoнкpeтнee 70 дoлл paздeлeнныx нaдвoe , зaмopoжeнныx нa oдин гoд. Boт кaк-тo тaк. Пpocтитe, нo этo нe пpocтo CКAM, этo жecткий oбмaн кaк вклaдчикoв, тaк и бayнтиxaнтepoв. Зa этo вpeмя я мoг пoлyчить дocтoйнyю oплaтy в дpyгoм пpoeктe. Пpeзpитeльнo тaк жe тo, чтo кoмaндa peпyкca знaлa eщe мecяц нaзaд o cвoeм фиacкo и пpocилa вcex ждaть мecяц пocлe ИCO...зaчeм былo дypить гoлoвy людям eщe мecяц?

биткoин пoдoбeн фeникcy
thehun
Legendary

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 01:19:46 PM

It matters to identify victims of this case. This answer shows that you are not a victim here. Can you please roll back to beginning of this project.
Who were you in in contact with repux-joytoken teams. ?
Who is @novatron (Telegram) David Siu (I am not sure his real name is David Siu)
Do you know that same person was the "CEO" (As he introduces himself on Telegram) of both projects?

If a person comes to you and says we are running 2 ICOs same time and going to raise millions of dollars and you are going to be paid upfront and run our bounty campaign. What do you think?.
I am not an idiot person and i will be sure that they are going to scam people.

so in this case David Siu contacted you for 2 ICOs in same time or not? Please tell your long story from beginning.

Ok, we never said we were the victims. The bounty hunters are the ones taking the hit.

David Siu (CEO of Novatron Capital) is real: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fKosBKBiy_s

He is an advisor for both RepuX and Joytoken but the CEO is a different person. Marcin Welner in the case of RepuX and Andrew MacDonald at Joytoken.

Both projects came to us from the hand of David Siu and at the same time, the onboarding procedure was standard, and at the time there were no signs of what was going to happen afterwards. The projects raised less than expected, largely because of the bear market (that affected many other ICOs at the same time), and at the end of the ICO they decided that the amount allocated was too high to be paid out in full.
monarx911@i.ua

Activity: 728
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 01:46:17 PM

Amaziks always went to the defense of their community and sought payment in full, I have long been working with projects that offer Amaziks, there have been misunderstandings about payments and Amaziks has always been protecting the community and their interests, I am sure in the Amaziks team that they defended the interests of the community !! it's not about who spent time three seconds or a few hours on the bounty, the amount for which people agreed to advance the project, spend their time and no matter how much it took time and effort, it's human labor and everyone evaluates it as it sees fit , there are expensive workers there deshovye, they designated the amount for which people were ready to work! this is marketing and work, people attracted investors and the project raised funds for their development, they pay hunters for bargains not from their own pocket, but with the coins that they printed and bounty hunters will sell them to other investors on the market, look at the project atlant , they kept their word to the community, the amount of bounty payments is higher than investment! remember what cryptography is, first of all, justice and transparency
fitop

Activity: 196
Merit: 102

“RepuX - Enterprise Blockchain Protocol”

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 01:54:03 PM

~snip

Ok, we never said we were the victims. The bounty hunters are the ones taking the hit.

So all understand that you guaranteed yourself with an "upfront" payment but on the other hand "we" trust Amazix and worked as labour for Amazix. So why don't you guarantee your "Labours" or "Teammates" and just say sorry we are leaving? Only rats escape first!

Under this conditions how I am going to trust you and how I am going to join any campaigns of you?

GREENch

Activity: 1400
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 01:56:04 PM

Here is calculation for Repux :
They promised $700,000 in repux tokens and now its reduced to $89,805 in repux tokens.  Around $4,700,000 raised during ICO soft cap was $1,000,000

No,  $ 51,322.86  Look calculation https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1IjrA64rs2wn_zwNxLzF2nQ6nIiXTxszdKiUj_uMY178/edit#gid=1858358213

The price is dump, not bounty hunters. Now my 27 token for 10 week FB and TW cost 0.80$

But all and Sundry are screaming that the bounty hunter drained rate of coins.
It was either the advisers or the team project. Ah and weak hands are amenable to panic
adam1230
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 01:56:22 PM

First of all i need to say that i cannot be fair on this case cause i am one of the victims.
This is not the first case for bounty campaigns and not going to be last one.

So we need to take action for upcoming scammy ICOs and scammy bounties.
Dear Amazix; I understand that you get paid and you are not a victim. So why don't you think to pay bounty hunters on a weekly basis with Bitcoin or Ethereum?

Projects are raising Ethereum and so they have enough budget on bounty payments and you can calculate weekly payments very quick on raised amount.
Or at least you can give payments %50 ethereum %50 token.

This way Scammer Project owners will stay away. This is in your hands for sure.
Crypto is community driven  economy and i am sure all our community will support this type of bounties. Everyone will be happy.
Also We are in same ship and there is no RAT! here.

Please take your position against scammers and convert your Bounty payments to weekly basis on ethereum.

All bounty hunters work (or spam) for 16 weeks for nothing this is really long time period and ended up with scam.

monarx911@i.ua

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 01:58:37 PM

the project atlant also collected funds in a bad period of time and did not collect the necessary amount, but they kept their word and paid the hunters for their heads in full volume, the bounty participants had much more payments than investors, thereby raising the rating of the project, no need to tell those who promoted that you did not get what they expected was not a problem for bounty hunters, the team indicated the amount for which people were ready to promote the project
monarx911@i.ua

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 02:13:34 PM

This is not just limited to these. There are many other projects where the participants are victims. This is both fraud and labor theft. We do not want to see such projects anymore.

I agree, so we should not be silent, otherwise more and more projects will come. We worked and it has to be paid. In daly life, you get a job with a salary of $ 5,000, and a month get $360. This time no one even can't imagine, because immediately there will be a lawsuit!
I don't know how hard you really worked. Let's be honest here. Most of you guys took 3 seconds out of your days to copy/paste some tweets or shares on facebook. I'm not trying to be a prick here but none of you bounty hunters are really busting your asses.

it does not matter who spent time and energy, if it is a disabled person who needs to press a button, it takes a lot of effort for this action. cryptography is primarily an equitable distribution, people were ready to work for the amount indicated by the team, people do not care how much they will collect the project they spend their time for the project to raise funds, and do not claim for most if the project collects large funds, all should be fairly fair and transparent
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: