Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 02:16:39 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I currently have 5 ETH. I should buy an ICO  (Read 6786 times)
jokerblack

Activity: 125
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:45:57 PM

I would not advise risking and investing all the money in the ICO.  It is better to hold eth until the end of the year.  It's less risky.
lifetimebitcoins

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:56:01 PM

i would like to suggest u store half of the ether prices and participate an ico at initial stages that too in pre-sale stage once listed we can see at least 3 times worth of profit u can accept
Megababa

Activity: 119

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 09:00:37 PM

Crypto investors or potential investors should refrain from following the crowd and doing their own research and taking decision after their own personal judgement have been made. I think there are lot of reliable icos site you can use to see the active icos and do your research and decide if you wanna invest or not.
armlock

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 09:03:12 PM

I currently have 5 ETH. I should buy an ICO. I need advice from you. please give me a list of trusted ico

If you do not have enough knowledge, then I would advise you to participate in blockchain projects - they never ever go to the loss to the market, even the average project (Quarkchain, for example). I use the services of ICO Drops to find suitable projects and I advise you!

▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄
                  ▀▄▄█     ▀▀▀▀█   █
                   █  ▀▄▀▀▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▀
                  █   █      █   █
                 █    ▀▄    ▄▀    █
                █     ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄     █
               █    ▄▀        ▀▄    █
              █   ▄▀            ▀▄   █
█   ▄▀    ▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▀   █▄     █  █  ▀▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄    ▄▀▀▀▄
█ ▄▀    ▄▀       ▀▄  █ █    █  █  ▄▀       ▀▄  ▀▄
██      █         █  █  ▀▄  █  █  █         █    ▀▄
█ ▀▄    ▀▄       ▄▀  █    █ █  █  ▀▄       ▄▀      █
█   ▀▄    ▀▄▄▄▄▄▀    █     ▀█  █    ▀▄▄▄▄▄▀   ▀▄▄▄▄▀
THE WORLD'S MOST SECURE
CASH
& CRYPTO PLATFORM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█████████████████████████████████
█████████████       █████████████
███████                   ███████
SWISS
MADE
Coltpython

Activity: 700
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 09:03:23 PM

I currently have 5 ETH. I should buy an ICO. I need advice from you. please give me a list of trusted ico

Corl is a good ico I would recommend for you. This is because it is a project that acts as a source of funding for new companies and startups. When you buy the corl token, it is similar to buying shares in a company because if that company being funded by corl makes profit, you will get to enjoy dividends every quarter of the year for the duration when the company fully pays back the capital used to float it from the outset.

You should really consider investing in corl.

monkeyking03

Activity: 316
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 09:41:14 PM

If you have 5 eth to invest in ICO's is not secure as you did nit know if you can take back your investments and have a good profit..i recommend instead of investing ing ico just trade it as youre handling the future of your money.
janarel

Activity: 24
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 10:09:28 PM

If you are into gaming parsec frontiers might be for you, and if it is successful the tokens might be very valuable in i distant future.
Don't expect any immediate returns, but in a year maybe you can see a nice gain if you have not used all tokens ingame.

https://parsecfrontiers.com/ 
frank.leona9 (OP)

Activity: 15

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 01:50:23 AM

Try to check this https://topicolist.com/
If you have that amount of ETH investing is one option that will give you enough money in return but there are lot of risks to encounter, i suggest to take your time to investigate and search the ICO that you’re planning to invest. It’s a bit risky but if the ICO you invest succeed then your investment is worth it.
thank you. I will study it
frank.leona9 (OP)

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 02:07:27 AM

Searching a good ICO should came from your own research and not from others. One of the reason why there are many investors that get scam or lose their investment is because they are too lazy to do their own homework. You should take charge of your own investment and must not rely on others opinion.
thanks . very much. All opinions are good for me
iconoclast

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 02:15:43 AM

The key to being successful at investing in ICO's is careful selection and diversification. You must carefully select the ICO's you wish to invest in by doing highly detailed research on the project which should include checking the backgrounds of the principles involved to make sure they are who they say they are and have the right set of skills to advance the project. Then you should also do an evaluation of the project itself using all the parameters you would apply to investing in any start up. Some people have told you to follow the ICO rating services. This would be a mistake. They just read the white paper like any investor does and then write an opinion. They do not do any checking of the claims made in the whitepaper. I have seen them give high ratings on numerous occasions to projects that were obvious frauds. If you want to invest in ICO's you really need to do the work and check things yourself.

The other thing you need to do is diversify your picks. If you have 5 ETH I would allocate 0.5 ETH to each ICO you invest in. Even if you are carefully selecting ICO's you will have a number that fail so it pays not to put all your eggs in one basket. If you are too lazy to do the research yourself you can follow the Twitter link in my profile. I do due dilligence on all the ICO's I promote so you can at least protect yourself from the ones that are obvious frauds.

ifanxu

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 02:18:22 AM

If you don't have a lot of experience not to participate in any ICO, it is easy to lose your money. This is my advice to you.
Nicolas Bebek

Activity: 335

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 02:18:38 AM

we recommend looking at ICO projects on portal sites only. Like ICO on bountyhive or the like. It seems to be more reliable and convincing. Instead of choosing the ICO itself, which is so numerous, and very vulnerable to scam.

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  Twitter ✰ Telegram ✰ Whitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets  END OCT12th,2018
hieuho381

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 02:23:53 AM

Do you really want oto inves in ICO? Think carefully because ICO is very risky, we can easily lost all of our money by scammers, in fact, 5 ETH is enough to invest in ICO, so it is up to you to choose a good ICO to invest. before investing in an ICO, do our own research, don't trust anybody, all the reviews of websites and reviewers are just references, believe in yourseft, check the ICO wesite and team developers to find any suspicion, and i have to warn you, no matter how much you do research, there will always a risk that the ICO is scam, so it is your choice to accept to keep investing or not.
Milansilver7

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 02:34:09 AM

I think you do not need to spend your 5 Eth to invest in ICO, it's a very reckless act, I understand your intentions and goals, but I think you should think again, I would advise you to join a good ICO, you can join as well as on Shivom, Skfchain, and Bobsrepair.
frank.leona9 (OP)

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 02:59:47 AM

I think you do not need to spend your 5 Eth to invest in ICO, it's a very reckless act, I understand your intentions and goals, but I think you should think again, I would advise you to join a good ICO, you can join as well as on Shivom, Skfchain, and Bobsrepair.
Yes, I plan to join many ICOs at one time. Breaking my assets is less risky
Rlyn

Activity: 203

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 03:51:14 AM

I think that's a good idea. 5 ethereum is big, you can part it and invest to different good ico. It is better to invest with different ico than just to invest with just one

Getcoinsite

Activity: 714
Merit: 260

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 04:04:53 AM

To find an ICO suitable for you, use the rating sites and listings of new projects, where you can choose the most suitable projects.
Care ro shate some links regarding ratings and listing sites mate?those reliable and you have been used for assurances

I have so much doubt of ico this days not like in the past when you can surely earn and generate income,but todays as more like scammers are on the seen,its so few that you can trust and invest money.

For me i would rather invest in long term that ethereum than risking to ico that 90% or more are scams
frank.leona9 (OP)

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 06:03:30 AM

I think that's a good idea. 5 ethereum is big, you can part it and invest to different good ico. It is better to invest with different ico than just to invest with just one

Yes. I received a lot of advice
yerger

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 06:19:42 AM

Do your own research, or you can visit any review site like ICObench. But, I think research with our own way it's better because every people have different thoughts.
alexbs

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 06:21:24 AM

ICO's have been struggling since this year. Something has been broken, I am quite sure due to so many low quality projects.

If you want to invest in some ICO's, study in deep their project and do not rely only on people's advice, although I would definitely not recommend you to spend all your 5 eth just for one single ico.

I found TokenUnion, which I'm also sponsoring with my signature, a very good project.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: