Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 04:36:13 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I currently have 5 ETH. I should buy an ICO  (Read 6789 times)
Ibizugbe1

Activity: 272
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 11:54:07 AM

5ETH is fantastic, well I will advise you ensure to doing a well thought out research before investing in an ICO, ICO could delay time of getting back returns, but a good project will always deliver well on a promise. You may wish to buy some altcoins from the exchange that has a great future. Putting all 5 ETH into an ICO may not be a very great idea, if you can short trade, it will be a wise way of diversifying. Goodluck.
AoniOn

Activity: 121
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 11:58:11 AM

This time might be a decent time to purchase ICO, however you ought to be watchful and contribute with the sum permitted. You can part up to purchase a wide range of ICOs to limit the hazard. You ought to pick and assess before you choose to contribute.
I think you can choose one good project and invest it in full. This will increase the chance of the ICO itself. Also, if you choose one project, then study it more carefully than to choose several and hope that at least one of them will shoot.

SUBAJ | GLOBAL NETWORK
REVOLUTIONIZE THE SHOPING EXPERIENCE A CRYPTO-BASE REWARDS SYSTEM
 (https://www.subaj.com/#/)
ToddDiaz

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 09:11:25 PM

You are right, you should buy an ICO with that coin instead of leaving it idly by in a wallet. The more you put your coins to work, the more money you are likely to make. Just make sure that you are very careful with the ICO that you choose to put your coins into so you do not get scammed. Always double check information before going forward with it.
imutlinda

Activity: 926
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 09:17:09 PM

it is very difficult to find trust and perhaps most of the review someone in an article is a paid campaign participant. you better find out how to choose ico project to be invested. because if you can do it yourself maybe you will be more satisfied for the future results
V. J. Meyer

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 09:19:12 PM

This time might be a decent time to purchase ICO, however you ought to be watchful and contribute with the sum permitted. You can part up to purchase a wide range of ICOs to limit the hazard. You ought to pick and assess before you choose to contribute.
I think you can choose one good project and invest it in full. This will increase the chance of the ICO itself. Also, if you choose one project, then study it more carefully than to choose several and hope that at least one of them will shoot.
ICO investment is profitable but the risk is high if you choose to have bad projects or scam, long trade time. It is important to choose a good project for investment and efficiency is essential.
trade2winnn

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 09:19:46 PM

No better not buy ISO and tokens for pennies after buying up ISO,this practice is now that the ISO is not properly collected,and if collected after ISO drop in price just a space,and then another half a year need to good from the quick start drop. honestly, what proishodit market,but I do not recommend to invest ISO
Itcher

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 05:33:03 PM

I will not say specific ICO, but I'd better look at the Blockchain projects and projects with small capitalization.
thinhchien

Activity: 23

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 05:34:26 PM

Buy ICO is not good at this time
Litzki1990

Activity: 1246
Merit: 346

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 11:40:15 AM

Actually if i have a 5ETH ill think i never be put in the ICO, Because they have time you will loose of that.
But not all ICO can do that, Maybe to those ICO has not yet reach of their hardcap or not being active of the project.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
dmerrifield9844

Activity: 79

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 02:29:31 PM

I can advise certain coins, but this is not financial advice in any form whatsoever. You need to do your own research carefully before investing into a particular ICO. I usually choose an ICO which has conducted a successful marketing campaign(Example: Electroneum) and has a passionate development team that update it regularly along with a well written whitepaper which is another crucial factor here.
janelleshepard

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 02:35:14 PM

70% ico is a scam, so I think you should spend 5 ETH that invest in a good coin to profit.
rainmonsoon
Copper Member

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 02:38:41 PM

Look at the projects on Stellar. Stellar is going to go up when listed on Coinbase, and other altcoins issued on the Stellar network too. There are some new projects like LendLedger or what it was, and also Argentas - I like projects that relate to financial services because that's closest to what blockchain is all about, replacing the closed ledgers running accounts for businesses such as banks, and putting it into the blockchain to achieve the new decentralized business model that is safer and more resilient. In this area, personally, I found argentas.io that seems to be only at their "pre-distribution" or presale stage. They have had a very low profile, should boost their marketing & promotion, because I hadn't heard of this project, but it looks like a very interesting platform for financial blockchain, deconstructing the business of banking and recreating it within the blockchain platform in a decentralized manner, with solid, experienced people. Stellar's Coinbase listing will also boost this project indirectly as the AXU token is Stellar-based. Thinking of putting some into it - looks solid, the business case, solid people and experience. They say that the ICO price will be double the presale price of 0.4 XLM per 1 AXU, so this one may give nice gains very quickly too. There are those ones already post-ICO like Mobius and so, but their scope is different. I like financial blockchain projects better.
konflikkastil

Activity: 880

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2018, 02:41:07 PM

too big risk ico investment because i see nowadays a lot of ico scam, i think 2 ETH investment for ico is enough, hold the rest of ETH you have until market back grow

cryptowhiz

Activity: 53
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 02:43:29 PM

I would suggest hold on 2-3 eth and invest remain in undervalued coin like RPX CPX QLC SONM etc
so_stupid

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 03:04:12 PM

in no case! Always buy either Pre-ICO or after paying for the bounty program. I now constantly see on the site or in the chats of those who bought at ICO. They very much regret it  Smiley

███████████   ███   ████     Ever wish you could turn back time to when BTC was $1?     ████   ███   ███████████
B I T G E S E L L          Decentralized Cryptocurrency
██               ████████     •    Telegram    •    Twitter    •    Discord    •    Thread    •     ████████               ██
kris679

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 03:12:17 PM

I think it will be very fine because 5 airships are a very good amount to invest in a project, but I would advise you to select several projects and divide them into a certain amount of your money!
JoeBriggs

Activity: 158

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 03:14:16 PM

Too big number of ETH to invest in only ICO. You have no guarantee that they will be successful with their project, very risky step.

▂ ▃ ▅ ▆   LUCRE ▬ DON'T HODL; TRADE!   ▆ ▅ ▃ ▂
✓ BITCOIN & CRYPTO CURRENCY ALGORITHMIC TRADING & SIGNAL SERVICE ✓ 
▌▐ ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Youtube ⬝  Meduim   ▬▬▬▬▬ ▌▐
idex100

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 03:16:36 PM

You can do a little research and see if some ICOs suits your taste. you may want to take a look at Aenco ICO. You can check their details in the signature below
rockybar

Merit: 6

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 03:35:59 PM

yes you can mate, but choose an good ICO project that is an premising one. research  and see if that ICO will pass on your taste. try to check vanig and nauticus this two has already  hit there softcap or you can also hold your ethereum until the market will fully recover. just choose what you think is the best mate and goodluck.
titan20

Activity: 427
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 03:41:46 PM

I currently have 5 ETH. I should buy an ICO. I need advice from you. please give me a list of trusted ico

It depends on what ICO project you want to invest. It must be someone who will be worth it. I think if these are your only Ethereum, better keep them, or invest at least a fraction of them. Ethereum will soon begin to rise significantly.  Smiley Smiley

AUTO COIN

▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀                       ▀█▄
▄▄▄▄ ▄█                           █▄ ▄▄▄▄
█   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   █
▀▀█▀                                 ▀█▀▀
▄▀                                     ▀▄
▄▄▀▄▄▄▄                                 ▄▄▄▄▀▄▄
█       ▀▀▄                           ▄▀▀       █
█          █                         █          █
█▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█
▒▀▄       ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██       ▄▀▒
▒█▀▀▀▀▄▄  █              ▀              █  ▄▄▀▀▀▀█▒
▒█      █ ▀▄                           ▄▀ █      █▒
▒▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▀  █▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█  ▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▒
▒▒▒▀▄▄▄▄▄ █                             █ ▄▄▄▄▄▀▒▒▒
 ▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
      Stand-Alone Solutions Set to Revolutionize the Automotive Sector     
WEBSITEWHITEPAPERTWITTERTELEGRAMFACEBOOKYOUTUBEINSTAGRAM
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: