Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 05:58:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I currently have 5 ETH. I should buy an ICO  (Read 6785 times)
ongahawak

Activity: 404
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 02:48:26 PM

This ICO requires NEO to contribute. But you always can convert ETH into NEO. Name of the project is NEX. I think you have heard about it already. NEX promises to be the first cross-chain decentralized exchange with high throughput and fiat pairing. What does this means? It means that on NEX users will keep control of their tokens; therefore, they will not be susceptible to losing funds when exchanges get hacked. In addition, it will allow cryptocurrencies to be bought and sold with USD. As far as we know, they will be the first DEX with fiat pairs.
buriks

Activity: 826
Merit: 303

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 03:55:47 PM

That is good amount to buy ICO.but market is down and down,i dont advise you invest,you have to wait more tome,maybe end of this year,when bitcoin and alcoin growth this is good time to buy
I think now is the right time to buy because I see that bitcoin will be pumped again in one month, the possibility of altcoin will also pump too
my suggestion to keep holding the ETH is not bad
profitgenerator212

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 03:59:20 PM

Buying altcoin or hold eth is probably a better choice. 2018 is not for ICO, Many ICOs fail and ICO is not profitable for investors. There are too many altcoin now so it is unpopular to expect ICO, and with the market in the correction phase, it is very difficult for ICO to be successful and profitable.

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
@baoli

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1

Base.protocol

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 04:03:07 PM

If you want to buy and ICO first do a little research use the rating sites to make some investigation then follow your instinct. Be sure you take the consequence of your actions

Base Protocol (https://baseprotocol.org): One Token to Hold Them ALL | [url=https://baseprotocol.
manuelgar

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 04:16:52 PM

I can recommend ICO such as: ApolloX, Spotcoin and Deneum. These projects have great potential. ICOs will take place in the next two months.

olumyd

Activity: 658
Merit: 117

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 04:19:47 PM

I currently have 5 ETH. I should buy an ICO. I need advice from you. please give me a list of trusted ico

Hmm... 5 ETH investment can get you a decent amount of tokens in any of the forthcoming ICOs which have completed their private sale or presale and have reached their soft cap; at least that's my benchmark for investment.

DataBlockChain raised $16 mln during their presales. Mfchain has achieved a soft cap of 2500ETH and will soon commence their public sale. Mfchain is the next payment system for both merchants and customers. Besides, they already have an MVP. So throwing a spare change in this project. It will be huge.

A few extra ETH (precisely 4 ETH), will get you a masternode, and you could be set up for life, earning passively on the Mfchain mainnet.

abstractednerve

Activity: 752
Merit: 500

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 04:21:34 PM

I currently have 5 ETH. I should buy an ICO. I need advice from you. please give me a list of trusted ico

Now if you invest 5ETH. But after finishing the ICO you will get 2-3 ETH. Because ICO investment in 2018 you will definitely lose 100%. Keep that ETH number and buy some altcoin you like. It will lessen the risk of investing in ICOs

▄▄██████████▄▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄██████████▌ ██████████▄
▄████████▀       ▀███████▄
▄████████  ▄██████▄████████▄
█████████  ▀██▀  ▄██████████
▐██████████▄     ▀███████████▌
▐█████████████  ▄  ▀█████████▌
█████████████ ▐██  █████████
▀████████▀██████▀  ████████▀
▀███████▄       ▄████████▀
▀██████████▌ ██████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀▀██████████▀▀
.$martFund.

▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
▀       ▀
▀▄▄   ▄▄▀█      ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
   ▀█▀   █    ▄▀       ▀
▄   █   ▄█▄   █▀▄▄   ▄▄▀
  ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀▄█   ▀█▀   
     █▄       ▄▄   █   ▄█▄
     █ ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀ █ ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀
     █    █    █    █▄       ▄█
  ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄ █ ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄ █ ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀
▀       ▀▀       ▀    █   
▀▄▄   ▄▄▀▀▄▄   ▄▄▀█▀▄▄ █ ▄▄
   ▀█▀      ▀█▀   █   ▀▀▀
▄   █   ▄▄   █   ▄
  ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀▄█▄▀▀
..One-stop Blockchain..
..Investment Solution..
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

whirlcoin

Activity: 602
Merit: 111

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 04:25:01 PM

It deoends on you,if you are looking for short term investment with much profits then you should invest on the potential projects but it is highly risky though,where as you qamt the profits in long term just hold your ethereum lesser risk when compared to ICO investment.
Xiao Mei Mei

Activity: 291
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 04:32:22 PM

in my opinion ICO treeblock is a good choice for now so that in the future you get a big profit.
TomiJerry

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 06:22:17 PM

I can add to previous posts. That you must understand that hard cap of ICO should not be very large if you want to get profit from this investments. Handicaps over 20 mil $ does not make sense anymore.

uppon

Activity: 105

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 04:13:18 AM

You should trust your own judgment. If you find a good ico project and worth investing in ico, then you can invest in 5 Ethereum. It is still very profitable to compare ico.
ayu07

Activity: 401

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 06:32:46 AM

Invest in Eloncity project. It has medium ICODrops ratings too. Eloncity uses blockchain to record transactions in the community and establish an auditable record for tracking the sources of electricity generation in the community. A crypto utility token (Eloncity Token, ECT) facilitates local energy exchange and incentivizes investment in battery energy storage systems (BESS) for storing harvested renewable energy on the customer's property. The Eloncity Foundation will collaborate with financial partners, government agencies, and other key stakeholders to establish revolving loans, which will help initiate the Eloncity project in communities lacking necessary funds.
lajtman

Activity: 121

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 12:44:52 PM

Do not buy anything and wait for the Eth's restoring which will be the base for its future increasing and you will just be able to sell it for the higher price.
reputationproceedsme

Activity: 27

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 01:28:07 PM

Decentralized Artificial Intelligence Singularity is not a miracle nowadays… TalentSnap is working on this idea, giving the world true innovations in hiring sphere. You can participate in ICO of this project, just google their website Grin
paulscathedral

Activity: 1036

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 03:40:00 PM

Yeah, that's a good idea. But you have to carefully analyze the projects in which you plan to invest your money. I would invest these 5 ETH in 3-5 good promising projects. Try to diversify your deposits. In this market, there is a very high risk of losing all the money, if you invest everything in one project.
NewRanger

Activity: 1568
Merit: 333

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2018, 03:49:24 PM

Yeah, that's a good idea. But you have to carefully analyze the projects in which you plan to invest your money. I would invest these 5 ETH in 3-5 good promising projects. Try to diversify your deposits. In this market, there is a very high risk of losing all the money, if you invest everything in one project.
investing in only one projects really risky for us.we should avoid this stratefy in order to get less risk but gain maximum profits.so we can learn some war strategy that correlated with investment strategy.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
imran69

Activity: 102

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 05:46:33 PM

If I were you, you should not spend all your ETH in buying a token. You should invest some of your ETH. But be careful also in buying or investing your ETH. You should not listen to an advise. All you need to do is a proper investigation to a certain ICO so that you have a high chance to gain more ETH.
dobolspeed3

Activity: 714

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 05:49:07 PM

If you are sure of the project that is doing the ICO and you want to invest in the ICO. Of course it's a very good choice. Very many good ICO projects and certainly have the potential to benefit from these investments.
apitico

Activity: 571

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 06:03:15 PM

I do not advise to invest in ICO, as most likely you will just lose your money. It is better to invest in promising coins or tokens that are already on the exchange.

klixion

Activity: 645

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 06:05:06 PM

Keep at least two of your ethereums since they are very cheap right now and will likely increase in value once the market recovers.  Invest the other 3 ethereums into one or two projects that you like after doing some research on them. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: