Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:24:15 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I currently have 5 ETH. I should buy an ICO  (Read 6786 times)
1DC

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 10:56:58 PM

I currently have 5 ETH. I should buy an ICO. I need advice from you. please give me a list of trusted ico

If you really know about the ico you're planning to invest then go for it but if not maybe you should stick in ethereum and wait for it's price to rise again because ethereum has a good potential until now. 
SistaFista

Activity: 1638
Merit: 251

Hexhash.xyz

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 05:15:34 AM

I currently have 5 ETH. I should buy an ICO. I need advice from you. please give me a list of trusted ico

It is okay to using your ETH to investing on some ICO's, but you must do your due diligence before start to joining any ICO.
Investing in ICO is risky, you have a possibility to getting scammed by the fake company.
An extra effort will be required to find a good ICO and gain profit for long time.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
            ████ 
       ████████████
       ████████████
       ████ ████     
       ████ ████     
    ████████████     
    ████████████     
       ████     
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
HEXHASH.XYZ
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
WEB3 INFRASTRUCTURE TO POWER THE
FUTURE CREDENTIAL DATA NETWORKS
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
v_15

Activity: 141
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 06:31:47 AM

You should invest in Incodium as its gaining popularity all over the globe.

Incodium – a decentralized application (DApp) developed based on Ethereum with smart contract technology to provide exchange hacking protection – is the Incodium Wallet app, a personal mobile application that securely stores Incodium coins owned by individuals. The wallet communicates and interacts with the blockchain via the Ethereum Virtual Machine (EVM) as well as the Incodium API & ABI. By storing Incodium coins in the wallet, “smart compensation protection” automatically takes effect, and can be executed without the need for any intermediary.

If a user holds Incodium coin in the Incodium Mobile Wallet and is the victim of an exchange hacking incident (an exchange where Incodium coin is listed), the user will be reimbursed in Incodium coin with the lowest of the following three values: 30 times the amount of Incodium coin held in the Incodium Mobile Wallet, the amount of actual damages or 10,000 USD.

For More Information visit: https://incodium.io/

Official Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Incodium/

Official Medium Page: https://medium.com/@incodiummate

Official Telegram Channel: https://t.me/incodium

Official Twitter: https://twitter.com/Incodium_Daniel

Official Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/user/INCOmate

https://listofico.com/icos/incodium
Callanta787

Activity: 546
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2018, 06:50:00 AM

Just an ICO with all the 5eth? That's a wrong move ,just split it up ,don't invest in a ICO and feel relaxed ,you have to create a portfolio and your 5 ETH is more than enough ,do some research and invest only in good projects then you can sit back and relax.

hawkins

Activity: 1204
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 06:53:52 AM

Just an ICO with all the 5eth? That's a wrong move ,just split it up ,don't invest in a ICO and feel relaxed ,you have to create a portfolio and your 5 ETH is more than enough ,do some research and invest only in good projects then you can sit back and relax.
when you see ETH as a good investment, it's better for you to have ETH, but when you see an ICO that has enormous potential than holding ETH, it's your choice in investing, because everything that will happen will be your own. .
Fishmaster23

Activity: 256

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 06:59:17 AM

You do not need ico, better use it for long-term storage, or invest in a cheaper one and use day trading. Now ico are useless and very weak.
matico

Activity: 504

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 07:10:12 AM

It is better to use etheryo purchase ICO that have vision and dedicated to make things happen, this is my definition of quality ICO. This type of ICO are not common place but I can assure you that they exist, you just have to look for them and be patient in finding them!

Usafstar

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 07:40:33 AM

If you are Interested to buy crypto then i think it is a good time because these are like diamonds if the market show a move every one will come for investment and then they will pay more than normal price but now the price is stable and speculators are watching market for a huge rise then they will use crypto for speculations and other transactions.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
Dancing_Lion

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 12:09:57 PM

I think that 5 esters is quite a lot. And I think that investing all this money in ICO will not be the best way to earn. I would be in your place invested in trading or something like that. So you can earn more
letecia012

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 12:23:59 PM

I don't suggest to invest in ICO now a days, many ico are failing and putting investors money at risk. Better to invest in active altcoins that are already listed in the market than buying an ICO which often takes more than 6 months to he listed in the market.
Moshi Moshi

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 12:27:46 PM

I don't suggest to invest in ICO now a days, many ico are failing and putting investors money at risk. Better to invest in active altcoins that are already listed in the market than buying an ICO which often takes more than 6 months to he listed in the market.
yep I agree with you, it's better to keep ethereum than to invest in an ICO project because it is very risky for failure in ICO sales, and now more ICO projects end up with scams so if you want to invest eth you better invest in an altcoin there are already like ripple or stellar.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
george_hured

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 12:31:07 PM

You can spend them as you please, but the most important thing is that you should understand that today, to a greater degree, people try to analyze projects correctly and if they are satisfied with them, then they invest, just look in the direction of Gemera
Gatsby club

Activity: 406

keyTango

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 12:48:02 PM

If I were in the place of a topstarter, I would not ask this question publicly. Most likely, most of the advice that will be given will turn out to be not so good. Because the forum has quite a few people who are really well versed in this.

baronandr

Activity: 244

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 04:07:35 PM

I think that ICO is a great way to invest. And if you have money then you can really invest and get a huge benefit. But now you need to choose the right ICO, and this will help you special rating sites
m2017
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1369

keep walking, Johnnie

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 04:11:44 PM

I do not recommend to participate in ICO. Most of them look like scams. It will be better if you exchange your  5 ETH to Bitcoin and keep it for 5-10 years. This investment is safer.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
riptv

Activity: 100
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 04:12:51 PM

i  think   you   should  hold   for  a w hile  and  make  a little  more  or  you can find  a    good  project   and  invest  there but this is just my opinion.
Greedy squirrel

Activity: 296
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 04:17:51 PM

I think that it would be better for you to make a decision on your own after an in-depth analysis of the projects. Tips on the crypt market often fail Smiley
ljp7839008

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 04:47:55 PM

5 esters is a good price to start investing. But you should not invest in one ICO. As there are many Scam projects ICO. You should choose two projects and invest in two. You will have more chances to make a profit!
toolsydas

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 05:33:38 PM

Right now I would rather invest that money in promising altcoins and Bitcoin. If you want to invest in ICO, it will take a longer time to see the results. It can take around two-three years to get you in good profit.
antolinicio1

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 07:56:52 PM

Investments into ICO now not the best decision, in my opinion. Almost all ICO recently after entry into the exchanges yielding only losses. Even very good and perspective projects don't bring profit. On crypto the market it is possible to buy now very perspective projects which have low price. This best decision, in my opinion.

Long Bitcoin , Short the Bankers
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: