Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 06:58:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: how to find out about good airdrop?  (Read 412 times)
castiloros

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 08:21:31 PM

for the good, of course, seek from the ICO that issued for it. If only the airdrop of the ordinary I think will not vouch for the results. many airdrops popping up but it's all just a scam contains only. want to make the airdrop to start to disappoint many people.
Dervish doff

Activity: 1134
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 08:24:45 PM

to find a good airdrop, a lot of money on bounty, or promoted in bounty campaingn, and have good quality, that's what I often apply, besides, nothing good, I often follow airdrop, the result is just as interest in IMTOKEN I have, no sale value. my advice is so for you.
BTCeminjas

Activity: 322
Merit: 23

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 08:27:34 PM

for the good, of course, seek from the ICO that issued for it. If only the airdrop of the ordinary I think will not vouch for the results. many airdrops popping up but it's all just a scam contains only. want to make the airdrop to start to disappoint many people.
Precisely mate, airdrops are nonsense most of them are a scam and while others did not have a value in the market and not worth it.
I personally noticed that time to time there's a lot of scam project in ICO this year compared the other year, mostly after ICO end they quickly disappear how much more the airdrop they have. If I were you OP don't mind the airdrop that is wasted our time. Roll Eyes
kuilopp

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 08:35:20 PM

Do as much airdrops as  possible and be as fast as possible otherwise if you read the project whitepapers you'll spend too much time for tokens that will probably be valued at nearly nothing, there are also a lot of websites,twitters and telegram groups which list airdrops, that can helps you.
Bunk67

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 08:58:58 PM

99 percent  of airdrop are scam it hard to find successful airdrop i think you have to try most andyou find out it just one airdrop out of 100 you did

●  ●  ●    CryptoMarketAds    ●  ●  ●
►  Democratize Crypto Advertising & Marketing  ◄
azisjz4

Activity: 521
Merit: 100

https://okglobalcoinsg.com/

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2018, 09:44:09 PM

in my opinion to find a good airdrop is to look from the project's ICO, coin / token price, website, whitepaper, supply coin, supply for airdrop and bounty,  and then see the profile staff in project. I agree, that currently most airdrop is a scam, they just want to take our profile data

amanarora_1

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 10:07:16 PM

In today's time, Airdrops means gamble! It's too hard to find good airdrops. But i know one thingh which help me to get new and good airdrops which are not scam. Actually this is not a any site, it is a App which is named as "Free Airdrops". This app is seriously awesome, they provide fastest airdrops information than others.
CoinCollect

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 11:29:56 PM

I think that this is a useless idea, since even those channels that offer you supposedly good ICO that conduct airdrop, do not know this themselves and they can be sure of no more than 60 percent. It's better to just participate in all in a row, in addition to those that require KYC.
yesuidanggan

Activity: 192
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 11:35:47 PM

There are some twitter feeds for air drops, follow them, check the messages, and further identify the true and false information of air drops!

Some real airdrops will be posted on official twitter or Facebook!

These air drops are highly credible and are usually awarded!

Papajager

Activity: 784
Merit: 508

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 11:35:59 PM

there are so many scams how to find out about good airdrop ?

The best airdrops, in my opinion, are when the tokens were sold on a private sale and they collected a hardcap, and the rest was distributed to the community.
See the example of Ontology, Polymath. Has already forgotten what else. Remind me?
que91

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 11:38:53 PM

To find good airdrops, the best way to do that is to join the bounty then join the airdrop campaign of that project. Before participating, it is essential to analyze the Token sale statistics, the project team, and the number of members on Social channels to evaluate the potential of the project. Because this step is very necessary, it determines your profitability. It will earn from campaigns like the signature, airdrop, social, etc.
Vicrey

Activity: 94

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 11:51:37 PM

There are some scams, all are not scams. To find the right tokens and stay away from oneself out of scams, go through the reviews in the forums about the Airdrops. Study about the team and the business plan.

Yes some of the airdrops now are scams, you can easily found what a scam airdrop would be, It will take your eth how much amount will it be, Little or big an then they will vanish after you signed in their form, mostly scam ICO comes from the form that is asking for your private key.
Gaaara

Activity: 1106
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 11:55:08 PM

Most of the time, it's like a gamble that no one knows how to find a profitable airdrop.
When you're involved in a lot of airdrops, there's always a airdrop to make a profit. Grin

Yeah actually why should you pick if everything is free? Just go for it then you won't regret as there is a few coins that is worthy, so what if you can't get anything from it its not like you paid or do a task to claim it, go for any airdrop you see then you'll find a good coin if you get lucky.

MOCKTAIL  -  THE  FIRST  SEMI-FUNGIBLE  TOKEN  ON  BSE 
        WEBSITE        WHITEPAPER        SMART CONTRACT        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        TELEGRAM        ANN

TripleDrible

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 11:56:29 PM

I advise you to forget about airdrops. It is not worth it, too much time and too small profit. Better concentrate at bounty, trading, investments. This is much more interesting.
Anyobsss

Activity: 784
Merit: 135

DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 11:58:38 PM

just join all the crypto airdrops, i'm pretty sure that you will get at least one good airdrop after joining dozens of it.

Xenon05

Activity: 228

GPTCash Weekly Airdrop: https://discord.gg/RWPEsRa

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 12:29:25 AM

just join all the crypto airdrops, i'm pretty sure that you will get at least one good airdrop after joining dozens of it.

yes that's right, join in every airdrop your lucky if they send you the coins/token.

i join in many airdrops some of them have a value now and others have not yet.
pokemoso

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 01:13:45 AM

PriVCY 2nd Airdrop
Now holding the second airdrop!
Absolutely to read the rules!
It is very important.
Do not be discouraged without being authenticated (Accepted)
The people of the management are confirmed properly.
As soon as possible if possible,
If you are interested, let's go to Discord.

https://discord.gg/2Pdkd4p
ronealdenila
Copper Member

Activity: 191

Telegram Username: @Webn_BountyManager

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 01:20:31 AM

In order to find a good airdrop. you must find a good airdrop source like airdrops.io or airdropalerts. Happy airdropping!

Offers affordable and well-managed Bounty Campaign
cikey

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 01:24:29 AM

First of all, confirm whether the project is scam. If it is not a scam, usually an airdrop will be sent, but you can't expect too many coins because of too many people involved.
BinManR

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 01:30:41 AM

It is difficult to find quality airdrop projects at this time. It is difficult to exclude or identify them. Only some I trust on the airdrop platform of bountyhive or tokendrops.
You can search and select them.
https://tokendrops.com/
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: