Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 05:20:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Issue with Minerjones and anonymousminer for an escrow.  (Read 993 times)
mikeywith
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 6382

be constructive or S.T.F.U

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 11:43:17 PM

This thread is also getting closed because teckno2020 is getting his funds back from minerjones (as what was said by you all). We ourselves did not know this deal would last almost a week. My coupons are now listed on eBay if anyone wants them- and I’m still buying smaller values.

dude asked me to delete my comment, so he locked the topic then unlocked it for me to delete my prev comment.  saying if i don't delete it he will say shit about me. dude not only he is sketchy as hell, he is fucking stupid too Cheesy.

so i started a new thread > https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3783051.new#new

to fuck him up even more since he wanna play games Cheesy

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Tekno2020

Activity: 262
Merit: 11

<<<-----( )----->>>

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 11:43:24 PM

UPDATE: so I decided to cancel this trade with Teckno2020. Reason because the funds were intended for a purpose- which is why I was selling. I rather not wait anymore since I’ve been waiting a few days. Plus I was Leary and I have a right to feel like that. So I messaged Teckno2020 telling him to ask for his escrowed funds back. While I know real life can happen- I did not expect this. This trade started 5/9/18 and now its the 12th and minerjones isn’t coming back til the 14th (so to speak). I don’t know what to make of it but I need to cancel. It’s a bunch of mess. I am safely backing out at this point and I’m sure minerjones will return his funds. Nothing is lost.

Unbelievable.  Wtf. 

You have 6-7 heavyweights and escrows guaranteeing the deal, so you could have had your btc sooner.   But of course btc has been down a good $800usd since we entered the deal on the 9th so you are incented to bail on the deal. If btc was up $800usd, you'd probably have a different story.

Sort of think that you started this entire public shitshow to justify not waiting a couple of days and have a reason to bail on the deal. 
Absolute fucking shit show right here.
Was never a story. I simply got tired of waiting. The value going up and down did not deter my opinion. Also- yes there’s others selling coupons as well. Since I messaged you about cancelling because I did not want to wait anymore you’ve had a bad attitude. It’s my choice at this point. Nobody else’s and least I came at you with some respect. So if you feel otherwise- apologize but it still stands what I said. Go get your funds back.

This is a joke!  I offered to finish the deal for you both and square up with MJ later.  This deal could’ve been finished already.  I tend to agree with Teckno at this point.

Bad timing for this update too, but spoke to MJ a few minutes ago and he will be in front of his computer by Tuesday mid day.
as being new here and the owner of the coupons- you yelling at me- and teckno2029 threatening me asking me to wait I went elsewhere with them. I’m allowed to. Especially when a trade could’ve been done instantly but wasn’t. I needed to sell for a reason and this was time consuming big time. I said this to teckno2020 BEFORE I PUT THIS UP. He kept pushing me and pushing me and I felt it was sketchy as hell. So think whatever but I had a right to in this case. It was all done wrong. If an issue arises with minerjones why did he pop up online as many times as he did? Well whatever is going on with him I pray all as well- and Teckno can EASILY find another buyer. Nobody lost anything.

Dude, kraven, get outta here with your lies. When you started complaining, No one ever threatened you,,,I told you to chill until MJ got back.  Pushing you and pushing you?  What do I need to push you for? The deal was set.  I just told you to chill until Monday.  

https://imgur.com/Vdg5euP

Look, I don't have time for your dramas,,,, so run along now.  

I can also confirm that this dude, Kraven, wanted me to escrow via bitrated.

https://imgur.com/dYo4fwM

~The Annointed One~ 
btc: 31pDmi6PDdHFUT51MTzJNYacxYMZp2bi58
ltc: MGnitxNo2qZNgb2biahDguxMZuCbGPQQ84
Kraven (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

Loans.. Hoarder.. EVERYTHING

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 11:54:01 PM

UPDATE: so I decided to cancel this trade with Teckno2020. Reason because the funds were intended for a purpose- which is why I was selling. I rather not wait anymore since I’ve been waiting a few days. Plus I was Leary and I have a right to feel like that. So I messaged Teckno2020 telling him to ask for his escrowed funds back. While I know real life can happen- I did not expect this. This trade started 5/9/18 and now its the 12th and minerjones isn’t coming back til the 14th (so to speak). I don’t know what to make of it but I need to cancel. It’s a bunch of mess. I am safely backing out at this point and I’m sure minerjones will return his funds. Nothing is lost.

Unbelievable.  Wtf.  

You have 6-7 heavyweights and escrows guaranteeing the deal, so you could have had your btc sooner.   But of course btc has been down a good $800usd since we entered the deal on the 9th so you are incented to bail on the deal. If btc was up $800usd, you'd probably have a different story.

Sort of think that you started this entire public shitshow to justify not waiting a couple of days and have a reason to bail on the deal.  
Absolute fucking shit show right here.
Was never a story. I simply got tired of waiting. The value going up and down did not deter my opinion. Also- yes there’s others selling coupons as well. Since I messaged you about cancelling because I did not want to wait anymore you’ve had a bad attitude. It’s my choice at this point. Nobody else’s and least I came at you with some respect. So if you feel otherwise- apologize but it still stands what I said. Go get your funds back.

This is a joke!  I offered to finish the deal for you both and square up with MJ later.  This deal could’ve been finished already.  I tend to agree with Teckno at this point.

Bad timing for this update too, but spoke to MJ a few minutes ago and he will be in front of his computer by Tuesday mid day.
as being new here and the owner of the coupons- you yelling at me- and teckno2029 threatening me asking me to wait I went elsewhere with them. I’m allowed to. Especially when a trade could’ve been done instantly but wasn’t. I needed to sell for a reason and this was time consuming big time. I said this to teckno2020 BEFORE I PUT THIS UP. He kept pushing me and pushing me and I felt it was sketchy as hell. So think whatever but I had a right to in this case. It was all done wrong. If an issue arises with minerjones why did he pop up online as many times as he did? Well whatever is going on with him I pray all as well- and Teckno can EASILY find another buyer. Nobody lost anything.

Dude, kraven, get outta here with your lies. When you started complaining, No one ever threatened you,,,I told you to chill until MJ got back.  Pushing you and pushing you?  What do I need to push you for? The deal was set.  I just told you to chill until Monday.  

https://imgur.com/Vdg5euP

Look, I don't have time for your dramas,,,, so run along now.  

I can also confirm that this dude, Kraven, wanted me to escrow via bitrated.

https://imgur.com/dYo4fwM

And yes- with collincrypto and we both would’ve had to sign up. Duh. Was no harm in that. The deal was not to wait bumberous days and even you knew it. You were originally in a rush but now wasn’t?!? No topic closed and you know you were wrong. Period.  
Also I think Teckno and mikeywith are working together but I can’t confirm it. But here is mikey’s Lies.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: