Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 10:33:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: PAPA ASIC - UNmoderated discussions topic  (Read 1447 times)
RoadStress (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1007

View Profile
December 17, 2013, 03:50:25 PM

Like always when my posts get deleted from topics i like to start my own topic where people can freely speak what's on their mind. I consider censorship to be a bad thing and usually people who like to ban stuff usually have something to hide or are just fishy. This may not be the case, but sometime people like to get into useless problems. I consider that my post wasn't bad intended and even if i asked something that was out of topic i have specified that and again i don't consider that it was bad intended.

So let me get this straight.. You want us to give you $1,102,500 - right?

By the looks of your wallet you are well on your way - Good luck!

https://blockchain.info/address/16VKxHkM8FHnAbyMPvu24QHDRxwCKKzh2n

Sorry for the OT, but the lack of information makes me do this: Someone please teach me how to send a message though the blockchain (an easy method would be prefferable)

Waiting for the sample chips papamoi!
[/quote]

This wasn't the first time i stated that i want to see sample chips and i even considered investing into this idiot guy. I wish you good luck papamoi, but in my eyes you are just a stupid man right now.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Xian01
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067

Christian Antkow

View Profile
December 17, 2013, 09:01:37 PM

Love it.
th3joker

Activity: 319
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 17, 2013, 09:19:35 PM

Papamoi was scammed himself earlier in the year after having been warned many times that what he was buying appeared to be a scam. He was then given help by many other members of the forum to try and recover something.

Now he wants to become a scammer himself to recoup his losses, pretty sure that makes him a total ahole.
RoadStress (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1007

View Profile
December 17, 2013, 09:46:29 PM

Love it.

It's offtopic, but i still would like to know how to send those kind of messages. Anyone share it with me?

th3joker

Activity: 319

View Profile
December 17, 2013, 10:04:25 PM

I believe you sign the transaction
dropt
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 18, 2013, 01:23:51 AM

There's a lot wrong with that whole Papa ASIC thing.
Soros Shorts
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1616
Merit: 1003

View Profile
December 18, 2013, 01:40:05 AM

I am not sure whether he is a scammer or not, but I would not trust anyone who fell for the Liquid Nitrogen Overclocking scam to manage an ASIC project himself. Maybe in time he will prove himself, but not with my money.
DyslexicZombei

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 18, 2013, 04:08:35 AM

Love it.

It's offtopic, but i still would like to know how to send those kind of messages. Anyone share it with me?

Hey RoadStress,

No comment as to whether it's a scam or not - having not done DD on it - but as far as signing: you need to do a "Custom Transaction" under "Send Money"

Just note that: whatever you put in there is FOREVER...forever...forever...<fading away>

Cheesy
takagari
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
December 18, 2013, 04:16:47 AM

Seems legit..
takagari
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
December 18, 2013, 05:44:03 AM

Posted to original thread asking for proof he was legit.

Post deleted.

Seems legit to me. Take my money!
NocTurNalFX

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 18, 2013, 06:53:15 AM

Post deleted.

So someone who is asking the community for a million  will not even prove he is legit?  Would rather just delete and ignore requests.   hmmm

Everyone needs to come together and stop all the pre-order bs.  Let  companies fund their own ventures  and sell what they have in stock.  If said company cannot pay for their own research and development,  they shouldn't be in business.  Maybe I'm wrong on this,  please feel free to correct me if need be.   Boycott the pre-orders and I bet you will see a better ASIC market with more reputable companies and far less delays.  I understand you want to get a jump on the next generation miners,  but how many companies have actually delivered on time.  Bet you can count them on one hand.

BTC Donations: 1MH1Si7eFToQDFcmEYsBgsAXEcochQe4Cg
Ramhound

Activity: 123
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 18, 2013, 02:13:39 PM

Post deleted.

So someone who is asking the community for a million  will not even prove he is legit?  Would rather just delete and ignore requests.   hmmm

Everyone needs to come together and stop all the pre-order bs.  Let  companies fund their own ventures  and sell what they have in stock.  If said company cannot pay for their own research and development,  they shouldn't be in business.  Maybe I'm wrong on this,  please feel free to correct me if need be.   Boycott the pre-orders and I bet you will see a better ASIC market with more reputable companies and far less delays.  I understand you want to get a jump on the next generation miners,  but how many companies have actually delivered on time.  Bet you can count them on one hand.

He is not only asking this community for a million dollars he is getting seperate funding through an Indiegogo project also.  Needless to say his timeline is not realistic.  When confronted with the questions about his timeline he decided to call me a troll.  When I requested access to the information he offered to provide access, he declined to provide me access, without giving me a valid reason.

He then decided to post my private information to "teach me a lesson".  In doing research on his so called supplier, it looks like an even bigger scam, so lots of little things that raised the warning flag.
Xian01
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067

Christian Antkow

View Profile
December 18, 2013, 03:16:31 PM

He then decided to post my private information to "teach me a lesson".

Papamoi appears to be an acolyte of Josh Zerlan.

Beware.
loshia
Legendary

Activity: 1610

View Profile
December 18, 2013, 03:43:46 PM

In all cases his deal is a looser in business terms if he is scammer or not. I have posted milion times in his tread and get deleted also
Folks do not buy it!
That is all

Please help the Led Boy aka Bicknellski to make us a nice Christmas led tree and pay WASP membership fee here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=643999.msg7191563#msg7191563
And remember Bicknellski is not collecting money from community;D
g.wader

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2013, 03:45:14 PM

Boycott the pre-orders and I bet you will see a better ASIC market with more reputable companies and far less delays.  I understand you want to get a jump on the next generation miners,  but how many companies have actually delivered on time.  Bet you can count them on one hand.
There is the reason why people will not boycott pre-orders. THE GREED.  Angry
And companies will receive pre-orders with no-refund payment ways only till competition so weak.

I suppose it can be changed if new company use escrow for penetrate to the mining market. It helps get huge amount of pre-orders even for newbie.
loshia
Legendary

Activity: 1610

View Profile
December 18, 2013, 03:52:27 PM

Boycott the pre-orders and I bet you will see a better ASIC market with more reputable companies and far less delays.  I understand you want to get a jump on the next generation miners,  but how many companies have actually delivered on time.  Bet you can count them on one hand.
And companies will receive pre-orders with no-refund payment ways only till competition so weak.

I suppose it can be changed if new company use escrow for penetrate to the mining market. It helps get huge amount of pre-orders even for newbie.
Yes agreed but preorders from nobody?
 I doubt it
The funny part is just a single funny video + unclear pictures can turn this all around and make Camera man man a reach MAN 

Please help the Led Boy aka Bicknellski to make us a nice Christmas led tree and pay WASP membership fee here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=643999.msg7191563#msg7191563
And remember Bicknellski is not collecting money from community;D
Ramhound

Activity: 123
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 19, 2013, 03:30:59 PM

Yes agreed but preorders from nobody?
 I doubt it
The funny part is just a single funny video + unclear pictures can turn this all around and make Camera man man a reach MAN 

There is nothing that could turn this unsucessful attempt to scam the community into a successful attempt.

Because the person does not have the ability to communicate everything that is required to make it appear like its not a scam.
turtle83

Activity: 322

Supersonic

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2013, 04:03:28 PM

Post deleted.

Papamoi is the first(and probably only) person on my ignore list... A loong time ago when i was newb here i posted in a thread of his. Put in a lot of thought into the post and not trolling like usual  Tongue . He deleted the post without any word...

Taught me a valuable lesson: Stay out of moderated topics. People opening moderated topics generally wanna scam you, or atleast think you are beneath them and don't deserve to have your thoughts aired on the forum.

Xer0

Activity: 826

°^°

View Profile
December 19, 2013, 08:26:49 PM

why someone calls his chip brand "PAPA ASIC"

i mean, come one, even BFL sounds better
Bicknellski

Activity: 924

View Profile
December 20, 2013, 06:24:27 AM

Post deleted.

Papamoi is the first(and probably only) person on my ignore list... A loong time ago when i was newb here i posted in a thread of his. Put in a lot of thought into the post and not trolling like usual  Tongue . He deleted the post without any word...

Taught me a valuable lesson: Stay out of moderated topics. People opening moderated topics generally wanna scam you, or atleast think you are beneath them and don't deserve to have your thoughts aired on the forum.

Or they just want to keep people from going off topic. It depends on the person using moderated topics.

Have to agree Papa scam or not doesn't really instill confidence does he. Got him on my ignore as well.

The idea of truly open source ASIC chip is something we could do as a community but you really have to have a team or cooperative doing it. Anytime a SINGLE person heads up a project of any magnitude the point of failure is acute and often results in collapse.

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: