Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:10:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: what coins are best to buy now?  (Read 1979 times)
jvdp

Activity: 1148
Merit: 523

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 08:26:42 PM

Once I had interest on Engima ICO project but I missed to invest on it that time then after it have bought around 4k TRX on livecoin exchange mate but they does not grow for these days but volume seems increased little when comparing with the past 2 months.
After the recent dump yesterday now again value little cheaper mate.

My personal wishlist to buy the alts are: TRX, Oyster, NEM, IOTA, XLM and EOS. I believe these all have better potential and very cheap now.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
stasccb

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 08:28:41 PM

Interesting list, I have a couple of coins from this list. Credits immediately realized that a good project. I believe in this project and look forward to the growth of the coin
I also have some coin from this table. I wanted to remind you about the EOS, you need to keep on the wallet myetherwallet
for getting three airdrops one of which was already
maarx

Activity: 882
Merit: 517

cloverdex.io

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 08:40:35 PM

Good workout dude.  I ll go through the project details of every coin listed and analyze their background before investing into these coins. To be open I am not sure about mainet and Testnet moves that will impact the coins value grow once they are launched. Good to hear it anyway as everyone here expects every coin value's growth. Let's wait and watch the goods happen.

.What is Cloverdex platform?.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ANN Thread | Website
Telegram | Twitter
Whitepaper | Reddit
Crypto Sway

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 02:57:39 AM

I would add this project to any portfolio, what do you think? https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3085831.0
Choyor

Activity: 672
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 04:17:24 AM

Hey guys , in this topic I'll show you the coins should grow in price.
As we know the successful launch of Mainnet or Testnet pushes the price up.
The screen shows a list of coins for which Testnet and Mainnet are scheduled to start, date and total capitalization.

Especially I want you to pay attention to coins with low capitalization, since they are easiest to make a lot of X's. Of course, this does not mean that you need to buy all these tokens, you need to carefully study what you are investing your money into. And remember about the bank management!
Now the market is on the correction and I think this is the ideal moment to buy coins that you liked.
What coins I bought: TRON, EOS, Ontology, Theta, VeChain, Aeternity.
Write your thoughts on this, it will be interesting to listen;)
P.S sry for my english
Looking so good at the price of the list, I will choose TRON, because I think this coin has a very good innovation, but I will do the latest news research from the market first, then buy it later.
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 04:52:38 AM

Good workout dude.  I ll go through the project details of every coin listed and analyze their background before investing into these coins. To be open I am not sure about mainet and Testnet moves that will impact the coins value grow once they are launched. Good to hear it anyway as everyone here expects every coin value's growth. Let's wait and watch the goods happen.
No coin is bip sure can have a good prospect. As you said that we must analyze everything from the various aspects that exist. Coin that has a chance is a coin that shows various important and reliable elements. Notice the various data that exist and we take the decision of the conclusions we make. Not always coin will be good and not always coin will be bad too. There will be a condition where a coin will increase and then there will be a condition where a coin will decrease.
maremostro

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 09:00:44 PM

BlockChain Hotels https://www.blockchainhotels24.com/ Is a genuinely genius project in simplicity and business plan. A to be assembled hotel out of shipping containers is prefabricated in china and erected in short period of time in a very attractive location focusing on communal area and layout and ergonomice design/architecture getting the biggest bang out of your buck

blue_nexus15

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

█ J A X N E T W O R K █

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 10:40:31 PM

The screen shows a list of coins for which Testnet and Mainnet are scheduled to start, date and total capitalization.

Especially I want you to pay attention to coins with low capitalization, since they are easiest to make a lot of X's. Of course, this does not mean that you need to buy all these tokens, you need to carefully study what you are investing your money into. And remember about the bank management!
Now the market is on the correction and I think this is the ideal moment to buy coins that you liked.
P.S sry for my english
Looking so good at the price of the list, I will choose TRON, because I think this coin has a very good innovation, but I will do the latest news research from the market first, then buy it later.
I choose EOS because in the long run it is a really good altcoin and has practical applications in life. EOS has had a very strong rally recently and now its value has dropped. This is an opportunity for investors to buy EOS for themselves at a fairly good price.

wahyuni008

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 12:55:14 AM

I joined Twitter campaign and telegram campaign,, thanks sir
xIIImaL
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 02:14:15 AM

BlockChain Hotels https://www.blockchainhotels24.com/ Is a genuinely genius project in simplicity and business plan. A to be assembled hotel out of shipping containers is prefabricated in china and erected in short period of time in a very attractive location focusing on communal area and layout and ergonomice design/architecture getting the biggest bang out of your buck

What relation they have for this thread and your answer mate. I think this is reason you got the negative says with the different feedback mate. Here op shows the best optional coin to you to invest your fund on it.
If you goes with the cheap alts without potential then you will not get the return at all.
You have shared that time kind of ICO project only to us better we all ignore it.
hamzikwf (OP)

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 05:21:36 AM

I joined Twitter campaign and telegram campaign,, thanks sir
what ? xD
Hannahanto

Activity: 826
Merit: 111

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 06:14:31 AM

I would prefer Bitcoin and Ethererum are best to buy currently. If you invest in these two coins will give more profit than you invest. But you have to hold it for long time then only it will be benefit. Otherwise it is not use in holding for long time. Now the price of both coins are in fluctuate not stable. Not increase very high and not decrease very low.
04antoxap

Activity: 139

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 10:27:08 AM

https://c.radikal.ru/c00/1805/9f/215b166d6651.jpg
P.S sry for my english
DASH
Any person, listing prospective altcoyins, will call this currency one of the first. Unlike many others, it uses not only its own algorithm (X11), it uses its own hashing scheme, servers for work and several services for anonymity. At the same time, the latter is much superior to the same function in bitcoins and is completely controlled by the user. If desired, you can make a payment bypassing one of the recommended services. This translation does not affect the translation, but the recipient will have an opportunity to know from whom the money came.
jetjet

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 10:50:44 AM

just split your funds and buy as many as you can! in this way you can be sure that you will not loss your capital. i suggest you to include tron, ONT, ADA, FUSION,EOS.this might have the potential to grow in tge market.
Igorgnome

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

Power to gnomes!

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 12:30:31 PM

I believe that the best coin to buy now is the EOS, because the ICO of this project is coming to an end, and the development will be accompanied by rising prices, especially when the EOS will launch its blockchain. Besides him I think you need to buy the other "killers" Ethereum, for example Lisk and Cardano.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
Dimon8

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 12:39:01 PM

It seems to me that EOS and TRON are promising coins. The list is interesting, I will study these coins for possible investing.
ivrynx

Activity: 518
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 12:57:32 PM

Digiwage is one the coins i am holding among all the coins i have it seems to be the most promising, though the value of bitcoin goes down it's price is still going up, i also have xrp, but it seems to be stagnant just like the other coins i have like, doge, xlm and rdd, i am not just promoting digiwage because it is my campaign but the charts speaks for itself, i also have byteball, which is also a high yielding coin, but if you want to check, you can check them at blockfolio,  and you will see the price of the coins you would want to invest in.
Manoj94

Activity: 82

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 01:20:42 PM

Vchain and TRX are good. MARKET Cap of these also good
Marcel666

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 01:27:28 PM

I would go for coins with low market cap, with a high capacity to grow, a great team, and good working product. Like, ziliqa, onechain, redwood.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
AntoCokbun

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 01:50:09 PM

there are three names of coins that I like and I believe will have a better chance to give us an advantage if it holds it, and that is EOS, VeChain, and TRON.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: