Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 06:19:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: what coins are best to buy now?  (Read 1973 times)
Bet9ja111

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 07:54:20 PM

For long-term investments I'd go for
-bitcoin
-ethereum
-EOS
-steem.
This are coins I rate as top currencies and good for hedging funds.
You can also take a risk with speculation like
-powerledger and,
-dao stack
KryptoKings

Activity: 854
Merit: 506

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:54:01 PM

Grin  you take take a look of research / due diligence on several ICO pre sale at https://www.crypto-compass.io/    Undecided Embarrassed Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

there is special deal for private sale.
fonyo

Activity: 304
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 11:42:50 AM

Even you to came complete this information, nevertheless deficient improvement they acquire demonstrate the affection on BTC delight not yet confirmed colleague.
Ryanpogi

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 12:15:53 PM

It is actually very difficult to say which cryptocurrency is the best for an investment. It doesn’t means that I don’t have any recommendations. There are different strategies that you can use for a long term investment and the first one is to invest on the top 10 cryptocurrencies by Market Cap. All top 10 coins are pretty good, it is wise of you to invest into these coins and I am pretty sure that you can get the return from that. I would say make sure you do your research before investment and invest the amount which will make NO difference to you or your loved ones even if u never had that money.
Xuaquing141

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 01:21:56 PM

Let's by CMT, ABT, MVP, CS and EOS to hold, these are the valid coin and i think the price of it will increase when the market go uptrend. This i my opinion, please check carefully before invest.
Bambaster
Copper Member

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2018, 02:11:38 PM

In the long term, I like Stellar (lumens) and Throne. Stellarians will also decentralize the stock exchange on their own basis to launch) Therefore it is very interesting, because they have a good network advantage)
Angle22

Activity: 121
Merit: 16

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 06:37:03 AM

bitcoin or altcoin, for now I think that coin is suitable for trading
Xuaquing141

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 10:46:43 AM

Thanks for your sharing. I also think if the ICO project has the great team and good strategy, after the successful launch of Mainnet or Testnet pushes the price of it up. Beside invest in the token listed on exchange, can you offer some advice about the ICO Sale? Do you know about Eloncity? I think it is the good project and intend to invest in it? Can you give me some suggestion?
raphyt

Activity: 71

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 03:23:40 PM

My best coin to buy now and hold for future purpose is priv token on crex24. You can check it out.
ikarasev10

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 05:09:07 PM

am recomendate to buy
-ETH
-EOS
-NEM
-zcash
-zilliqa

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
eekkaa

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 01:25:35 PM

it looks like a good and suitable coin to buy now is bitcoin because I see bitcoin has a very limited supply of bitcoin and when it is very difficult to get bitcoin bitcoin prices can be very expensive so take advantage of moments like this to buy bitcoin as much as possible.
STSToken

Activity: 65

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 01:25:48 PM

Best to be an early investor of Status Security Token.

Read the whitepaper here:

https://ststoken.com/STS%20White%20Paper%202018.pdf
ASNAKU

Activity: 101

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 03:27:38 PM

Hey guys , in this topic I'll show you the coins should grow in price.
As we know the successful launch of Mainnet or Testnet pushes the price up.
The screen shows a list of coins for which Testnet and Mainnet are scheduled to start, date and total capitalization.

Especially I want you to pay attention to coins with low capitalization, since they are easiest to make a lot of X's. Of course, this does not mean that you need to buy all these tokens, you need to carefully study what you are investing your money into. And remember about the bank management!
Now the market is on the correction and I think this is the ideal moment to buy coins that you liked.
What coins I bought: TRON, EOS, Ontology, Theta, VeChain, Aeternity.
Write your thoughts on this, it will be interesting to listen;)
P.S sry for my english
I'd rather pick a coin that costs so low, because I love coins like this, so I'll be easy to play treding using those coins, although not so much but the risk is not too much, that's the purpose I chose the lowest value coin. .
Hannahanto

Activity: 826
Merit: 111

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 04:12:59 PM

All time best coin to buy is bitcoin,  now the price of bitcoin is very cheap so buy more bitcoin now and hold it for future. The profit will be more once the price will have huge growth. Other coins such as Ethererum, NEM, NEO, ZCash, Stellar. Altcoins are good for long term investment check the growth of this coins in the coinmarketcap.com and invest on these coins. Surely the profit will be more in future but need patience to wait for long time.
petrovkirill808

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 04:25:39 PM

All time best coin to buy is bitcoin,  now the price of bitcoin is very cheap so buy more bitcoin now and hold it for future. The profit will be more once the price will have huge growth. Other coins such as Ethererum, NEM, NEO, ZCash, Stellar. Altcoins are good for long term investment check the growth of this coins in the coinmarketcap.com and invest on these coins. Surely the profit will be more in future but need patience to wait for long time.

yes, this coin is very good to investment!
Now that we are in the bear market, a lot of coins look promising for buying. but you can not immediately buy for the whole deposit, you need to do it gradually, seeking a good average rate
Angle22

Activity: 121
Merit: 16

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 06:25:18 AM

for now a good coin to buy, I think coins
Evaporation 123

Activity: 226

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 09:07:46 AM

there were many coin to buy but firstly you have to understand the ico and the campaign before you invest your money or buy the coin. i can broadly say you can buy subaj ccoin and also nagricoin these will bring more money
Fatman861

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 03:59:50 PM

It is a pity that this list is not VERGE. As for me, XVG is a very promising coin with great features! It is worth paying tribute to the TRON, this is also a very worthy investment coin! And also Bitcoin, Ethereum and Litecoin - without these coins, my investor portfolio is not at all possible!
supporterb

Activity: 78

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 04:04:02 PM

There have lot of cryptocurrency to choose for investment right now.But I highly recommend you to buy ETH, LTC, NEO, TRX and Doge coin.You can get good profits by investing on this coins for long-term.
Danu26

Activity: 273
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 05:17:58 PM

EOS and OYIR I think it will grow again and this is quite promising.
if you want to invest long term I suggest you invest in BITCOIN, ETH, NEO, and other top coins. because the risk is not too big.

>        MFCHAIN        <
MERCHANT PAYMENTS + REWARD SYSTEM SMART CONTRACT PLATFORM
<MFCHAIN.COM> <WHITEPAPER>                        <TELEGRAM> <YOUTUBE>
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: