Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 04:18:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: what coins are best to buy now?  (Read 1979 times)
putrii

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 06:23:22 AM

after looking at the list of coins you give me now I know every event like mainnet will definitely experience price increases and I prefer to buy TRON to be able to provide a lot of profit for me I believe tron can be one of good coin.
michellee

Activity: 2814
Merit: 844

BetFury.com Cryptodrop 🌔 Share $20 MLN in

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 07:42:26 AM

In my opinion, investing in the most stable altcoins with great potential for rise, is the best investment in crypto these days. I would go for Ethereum, Iota, Smart cash, Golem, Blue protocol.

golem and iota are another good coins to buy and I think these coin can get increase soon. besides ethereum, we have much option coins that we can buy and if we can choose the right coins, I am sure that we can make a profit and who knows, if we can buy underestimate coins, we can make a big profit in the future. many of us still don't know which coins that can increase in the short time and makes us choose randomly but sometimes, if we luck, we can get a profit too.

▄██▄▄                          ▄████
             ▄█▀   ▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀   ▀█▄
            █▀         ▀▄                ▄█▀        █▄
           █▀   ▄█▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀      ▀▄   █▄
          ▄█   ▄█▀███▄▄                          █   ▀█
          █    ▀   ▀████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █   █▄
          █         ▀████████████████████████▄▄▄      ██
         ██        ▄██████████████████████████████▄    ▀█▄
        ▄█▀     ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████▄▄   ▀█▄
      ▄█▀     █████████████              ▀▀████████████▄   █▄
    ▄█▀        ▄██████████████▀▀█▄    ▄▄     █  ▀██ ▀███▄   ██
   ███▄▄     ▄███████████▀▀           ▀██▄        ▀  ▀▀     █▀
     █▀     ███████████▀                               ▄▀   ██
    █▀    ▄██████████▀                       ▄▄▄       ▀   ▄█
   █▀    ▄██████████▀           ▄▄      ▀▀████████▄         ▀██▄
  █▀    ▄███████████          ▄██▀   ▀▀█▄   ▀███████▄▄▄██▄▄   ▀██▄
 █▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ████      ▀██▄  ▀████████   ▀▀▀    ▀█▄
▄█              ▀▀█           ████  ▄▄█▄▄███▄  ▀██████           ▀█▄
██▄▄▄▄▄                       █████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀████▄           ██
       ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄                █████▄▄▄            ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▄██
               ▀▀▀▄▄           ▀█████████████████▄▄          ▄▀▀▀
                    ▀▀▄▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀
                        ▀
.BETFURY..
|
         ▄▄▄▄▄████▀▄▄▄
      ▄███▀▀▀█▀▀  ▄████▄
    ▄██     ▀       ▀▀███▄
  ▄██   ▄██▄    ▄█▄   ▀████▄
 ██▀    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀█     ▀███
██▀   ▄███   ███▄▄▄█▄    ▀███
██    ███  ▄█▀▀█▀▀███     ███
██    ███▄▄██ █▄█▄ ███    ██▀
██        ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀     ██
██▄   ▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄     ▄█▀
 ██▄█▀  █▄▄█ █▄  █ ▄▄   ▄██
  ███   █▄▄█ █   █▄▄█  ▄█▀
   ████▄             ▄██▀
    ▀█▀█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀
WIN REAL CRYPTO IN THE REAL DROP
JOIN $20,000,000 CRYPTODROP
|Join Fury Game
Get Free Crypto
BFG, USDT, BTC, ETH
|▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀████
████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████▀  ▄█████
██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██▀  ▄███████
████████▄ ▀█▄   ▄█████████
██████████▄ ██ ▀██████████
█████████▀   ▀█▄ ▀████████
███████▀  ▄██▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████
█████▀  ▄██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀████
████▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄████
 ████████████████████████
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
...PLAY...
duc4487

Activity: 131
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 08:57:49 AM

i think it is only btc or eth for best coin now,this market not for altcoin,good coin can't go uo-altcoin can go up?it is very difficult so this time you should buy eth and btc
Bencooper

Activity: 95
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 09:56:42 AM

I personally invest in btc and ethereum + privacy coins like deeponion, monero and last but not least, $priv: a brand new project with bright future. Privacy coins are always a good investment. It's the future of crypto.

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
dragontigear

Activity: 120

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 03:09:01 PM

I personally invest in btc and ethereum + privacy coins like deeponion, monero and last but not least, $priv: a brand new project with bright future. Privacy coins are always a good investment. It's the future of crypto.

I think the best coins to invest are still ethereum and bitcoin because both coins are most profitable since it was created until today although there are times the market value will dropping but still both coins are able to recover immediately.
therumq

Activity: 21

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 08:11:25 AM

It is in reality extremely hard to state which cryptographic money is the best for a speculation. It doesn't implies that I don't have any proposals. There are diverse procedures that you can use for a long haul speculation and the first is to contribute on the main 10 digital forms of money by Market Cap. All best 10 coins are quite great, it is astute of you to put into these coins and I am almost certain that you can get the arrival from that. I would state ensure you do your exploration before venture and contribute the sum which will have NO effect to you or your friends and family regardless of whether u never had that cash.
automatikal

Activity: 61

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 08:14:16 AM

I recommend buying NEO . As for me this is the best. But there are also many others to think about .
awurmik

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 01:47:15 AM

Before beginning venture, you need to examine on coins that you are thinking to buy. You have transferred a picture with few coins name, essentially I didn't purchase those coins.
Fasdartin

Activity: 618
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 01:59:34 AM

Before beginning venture, you need to examine on coins that you are thinking to buy. You have transferred a picture with few coins name, essentially I didn't purchase those coins.
If somehow, you’ve only heard of one cryptocurrency, it’s probably Bitcoin. It is the biggest cryptocurrency it currently has a 40% share in the total cryptocurrency market cap It is the oldest cryptocurrency and it still dominates in the market. So, if Bitcoin continues to increase like it did in 2017, then investing in Bitcoin might be a good idea for 2018. so it means that best coins is bitcoin.
fudster

Activity: 1190
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 02:22:26 AM

This project is managed by a team of professionals who know their work well! Good luck! #WeiDex #IEO#TokenSale #startup
https://weidex.market/

Saw they do have an ICO right now. Are they not collecting information from traders like KYC?
This is probably the biggest reason why some are avoiding the centralized exchange and so the DEX may somehow be preferred by users later on. If they don't do KYC then this must be a great coin to invest with.

AS for now, its the BlackBox Operating System that is very much profitable to invest for me.
EricJones

Activity: 156

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 09:21:04 AM

Even with the scams almost taking over the crytosphere, there are still quite a number of good coins to invest in. Personally, I like my Bitcoin and Ethereum, and cannot get over putting more investments into them. Aside those coins, I think TRX, XRP, Neo, and Waves will also make good buys.
tapaibuccok

Activity: 303
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 09:23:57 AM

if you are confused looking for a good coin to buy then just buy ethereum and hold it so that you get a profit, if you are looking for cheap coins then you can buy TEN, ADA, and BOB
sonheko

Activity: 46

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 11:36:07 PM

Every one of the coins rate are presently low. Current commercial center is useful for purchasing. In the event that you have finances simply put into differnt coins. My contribute for long haul is Ethereum, NEO, Ripple, litecoin, monero EOS. These coins are useful for long haul speculation. This is an ideal opportunity to purchase these coins. Hold it for long time in future it will bolsters more than now. These are coins have high potential and adult coins in the coinmarketcap.
andrejfilipov876

Activity: 125

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:24:29 PM

With the current situation in the market and you can buy popular coins as the market goes down . this is a very good time to buy
duryum

Activity: 41

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 05:23:15 AM

At introduce all the altcoins cost are low. So you can utilize this opportunity to purchase altcoins. I generally pick Bitcoin, Ethereum,NEO. These are high potential and promising coins in the crypto showcase. All these three costs are low so continue purchasing and hold the coins for future. Once the cost of these coins are increment you can offer and acquire wage.
macshad

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 05:44:05 AM

Right now I think the market to invest in is ethereum because its so low right now and we all know in a matter of time it's going to rise back , maybe higher than it was before
cryptogeek101

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

homt.net

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2018, 06:05:32 AM

Hey guys , in this topic I'll show you the coins should grow in price.
As we know the successful launch of Mainnet or Testnet pushes the price up.
The screen shows a list of coins for which Testnet and Mainnet are scheduled to start, date and total capitalization.

Especially I want you to pay attention to coins with low capitalization, since they are easiest to make a lot of X's. Of course, this does not mean that you need to buy all these tokens, you need to carefully study what you are investing your money into. And remember about the bank management!
Now the market is on the correction and I think this is the ideal moment to buy coins that you liked.
What coins I bought: TRON, EOS, Ontology, Theta, VeChain, Aeternity.
Write your thoughts on this, it will be interesting to listen;)
P.S sry for my english

Thank you for this wonderful information, I think I will take time to study these coins and projects whitepapers so as to pick the best out of the lots you presented above. Nexty token should be included in the above list. Check it here: https://nexty.io

HOMT