Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 02:30:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 114 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] YOCOIN-Welcome to the begining of a new era  (Read 25446 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
HMember

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 12:57:18 PM

YOC market has been delisted from Cfinex.

Coin developer has not deliver they new wallet tokens to us.
We have asked that continually one month.

If you hold YOC tokens in Cfinex, only what we can do is, point you asking your tokens from coin developer.
Very bad news. I hope that the developer after all will think again and will come with you for contact because ordinary users who store coins on these purses risk. The team needs urgently to correct this situation.

Assab101

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 01:03:12 PM

If you hold YOC tokens in Cfinex, only what we can do is, point you asking your tokens from coin developer.

Is it because of low trading volume that is has been delisted from Cfinex?

I thought there are only one exchange where you can purchase YOC, where can we get it now aside from mining?

Try to look their coin at blockfolio. In there, you can actually see 6 different exchanges but Cfinex already removed it so the remaining 5 exchanges are C-cex, Livecoin, 000BTC, stocks-exchange, and TradeSatoshi.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
kuto

Activity: 308

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 01:25:20 PM

It is really sad..project needs more exchanges, not less!
Temporary issue.. I think it will be fixed asap.
At the initial stages of development, there are always various problems. I'm sure after a while developers will fix this error and work will continue in normal mode.

Agree, problems and other circumstances  are normal for all the projects in the market. I think all the successful project in the market have been encounter all the issues before they reach the success. I am sure team projects will resolve and surpass the problems and improve everything for the betterment of the project.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
tophe15

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 01:37:20 PM

What happen to the website? It seems that we can't access on it and it says that the "connection is not private". I hope it will be fixed by the team since most of the people especially investors who are interested to join will usually visit the site to learned more about the project.

I've also experienced the same scenario and lately their coin has been delisted from Cfinex. Maybe there is a reason why this is happening and better dev should take some serious action with it. As those hodlers will be worried if they discover the problem.

What will be happening after the delisting? Will those investors who Hodl their coins can recover their investments?
camric09

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:22:25 PM

At the initial stages of development, there are always various problems. I'm sure after a while developers will fix this error and work will continue in normal mode.

Agree, problems and other circumstances  are normal for all the projects in the market. I think all the successful project in the market have been encounter all the issues before they reach the success. I am sure team projects will resolve and surpass the problems and improve everything for the betterment of the project.

Experiencing problems are normal in a new project, what will make them different to others is how they will handle it and immediately fixing the issues. Looking forward for more developments from this project.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
semiwylson

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:26:29 PM

When volume increases project will be noted by the crowd. It will be the start of long up movement
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:53:47 PM

Experiencing problems are normal in a new project, what will make them different to others is how they will handle it and immediately fixing the issues. Looking forward for more developments from this project.
Yeah, and this is just the beginning from the long road map in the project so expect more issues in the beta stage of the platform.
ThirdPerson

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 03:06:08 PM

When volume increases project will be noted by the crowd. It will be the start of long up movement
Yeah, that is normal. The problem is, how they can increase the volume? I'm pretty sure it will be a long way up to pass.
Stiveslash

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 03:06:42 PM

In this project, I realized that there is nothing new, because such projects are very, very much, I hope that the developers will add something of their own.
Yes. The project have similar functions to others but you will be impressed how the team managed to gather more people on their telegram chat. They have 48kembers there and I think this one will have something that can be worthy to invest and be part of this community.

You're right! After knowing the total number of the members in the telegram shows many are interested and supporting the project. It is a proof that is a nice and good project. Just hoping for more details and information about the project in order to understand it more and know the latest update.

As I know they potential good features that focuses on good services  like fast and efficient transaction, I hope those development will still continue.
From any project that has existed on the market for some time already, we expect that it will grow, but unfortunately it does not always happen.
It seems to me that the growth of such projects does not occur because these projects are simply bulk and there is nothing new.

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
DynoEarl

Merit: 4

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 03:10:53 PM

Very bad news. I hope that the developer after all will think again and will come with you for contact because ordinary users who store coins on these purses risk. The team needs urgently to correct this situation.
For me the is a big problem is needs to be addressed by the developers right away. They are still starting up and investors most of all dont want this kind of news even if cfinex is not the top trade site its still a loss for this project.

Well there's nothing they can do if they got delisted for a lack of volume (and that's a pretty freakin common reason for a ton of coins to get delisted)
kuto

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 03:35:32 PM

In this project, I realized that there is nothing new, because such projects are very, very much, I hope that the developers will add something of their own.
Yes. The project have similar functions to others but you will be impressed how the team managed to gather more people on their telegram chat. They have 48kembers there and I think this one will have something that can be worthy to invest and be part of this community.

You're right! After knowing the total number of the members in the telegram shows many are interested and supporting the project. It is a proof that is a nice and good project. Just hoping for more details and information about the project in order to understand it more and know the latest update.

As I know they potential good features that focuses on good services  like fast and efficient transaction, I hope those development will still continue.
From any project that has existed on the market for some time already, we expect that it will grow, but unfortunately it does not always happen.
It seems to me that the growth of such projects does not occur because these projects are simply bulk and there is nothing new.
I am sorry mate if you think or feel that way, but I think its too early to judge tge project that easily. In the first place the pro project is still new and fresh. The team members are still on processing stage. For me the best way to do is observed and support tge project at the same time. Let's give them time and wait for details and informations.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
Momoamzad

Activity: 1022
Merit: 100

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 03:39:37 PM

Yocoin may begin new era but first they need to understand how make the project presentable to the investor. Because this project lack of adequate details & doesn't show any details about the team & developers   
Their teams are very active however they will have a look on all the feedbacks and after gaining all the expectations they may work on all the requirements as per the planned decisions accordingly.
If they are planning to that situation,then its ok.but for me,if they Don't present their project good first,how they will get easily investors  &  make the project successful   

Project become successful by a good strategy and a well talented team work. Presentation doesn't impact more. I think the team are working good with their project

narking

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 04:36:56 PM

Yocoin may begin new era but first they need to understand how make the project presentable to the investor. Because this project lack of adequate details & doesn't show any details about the team & developers   
Their teams are very active however they will have a look on all the feedbacks and after gaining all the expectations they may work on all the requirements as per the planned decisions accordingly.
If they are planning to that situation,then its ok.but for me,if they Don't present their project good first,how they will get easily investors  &  make the project successful   

Project become successful by a good strategy and a well talented team work. Presentation doesn't impact more. I think the team are working good with their project

Presentation is like a perfume they can sniff but not eat. Investors are waiting for a drink to understand what the team is capable of. Everyone understands that the market is not easy now, almost all the people are busy and investors are more cautious, but if the project is worth it, then the growth will be exact.
DIXItip4ik

Activity: 406
Merit: 29

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 04:38:43 PM

I predict huge amount of people will flow into the project after main realese
joeperry

Activity: 2128
Merit: 465

Telegram: @jperryC

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 05:04:44 PM

If they are planning to that situation,then its ok.but for me,if they Don't present their project good first,how they will get easily investors  &  make the project successful  

Yes, the development of the product matter in the success of the project but also it needs some marketing to attract like-minded community towards the project and make the project more user-friendly.

bober182

Merit: 100

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 05:29:29 PM

It is one of the most disruptive projects currently!
Well, there are enough prominents teams on the market currently
Sure. But i have checked dozens icos and existing projects. This proj is the best one in terms of  long term holding

That's my opinion as well.  1 year holding will be enough to earn a fortune.  I've invested $5000 myself. Already earned over $2000 in 3 months. Thats not bad at all
How do you think where price will go now? And How much to invest here? Seems very promising project but i can not decide how many tokens to buy and when : now or wait a little
It is completly up to u. I would advise buy at least for 10-15 eth
Agree, it is optimal investment to get good revenue in future
Yes, we all invest because we want to have a good and better earnings in the future. The project is very interesting and promising if you have enough funds to invest, invest your money to secure a better profits in the future.

Better do some good research if you want your investments to return some good cash in the future.
Even for a full reading of white paper, it is difficult for a novice investor to make conclusions about investments.
The whitpaper is too lengthy and nowdays most of people are very lazy to read these much so they didn't invest in project.so i think the developers have to launch one video presentation related to it so all people can easily understand it in only 2-3 minute video and make there way easy for investment.

The more you want to invest in a project the more you should be motivated to study a project in full. That means have a look at and analyze all material you can find about it if you want to invest a lot.

Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 05:33:03 PM

Agree, make the problems as motivation to strive hard to success. Problems and issues are pretty normal for project that new. It has what we called adjustment period were us need to set and make things prepared for the better and project progress.
bitwho
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 05:34:53 PM

For me the is a big problem is needs to be addressed by the developers right away. They are still starting up and investors most of all dont want this kind of news even if cfinex is not the top trade site its still a loss for this project.

Well there's nothing they can do if they got delisted for a lack of volume (and that's a pretty freakin common reason for a ton of coins to get delisted)

re read the message. its being delisted because the coin forked and the exchange has old coins. the devs should have contacted and worked with cfinex and help them swap old coin to this new chain you have now.. any users who deposited in cfinex and was trading there are left with old coins.

cfinex exchange admins are friendly. i hope this has been a misunderstanding and it will be sorted by yocoin devs
past_ale

Activity: 364
Merit: 18

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 05:42:01 PM

It seems to me that despite some failures, the team will still cope with the troubles and lead the project to success.
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 06:08:18 PM

If i don't have any mistake, this project running for long time ago, but now they come back to make refresh. Waiting something make us surprising.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 114 »
  Print  

Jump to: