Bitcoin Forum
May 15, 2024, 06:34:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] YOCOIN-Welcome to the begining of a new era  (Read 25446 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
unemployed

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 03:58:54 AM

It is one of the most disruptive projects currently!
Well, there are enough prominents teams on the market currently
Sure. But i have checked dozens icos and existing projects. This proj is the best one in terms of  long term holding

That's my opinion as well.  1 year holding will be enough to earn a fortune.  I've invested $5000 myself. Already earned over $2000 in 3 months. Thats not bad at all
How do you think where price will go now? And How much to invest here? Seems very promising project but i can not decide how many tokens to buy and when : now or wait a little
It is completly up to u. I would advise buy at least for 10-15 eth
Agree, it is optimal investment to get good revenue in future
Yes, we all invest because we want to have a good and better earnings in the future. The project is very interesting and promising if you have enough funds to invest, invest your money to secure a better profits in the future.

Better do some good research if you want your investments to return some good cash in the future.
Even for a full reading of white paper, it is difficult for a novice investor to make conclusions about investments.
The whitpaper is too lengthy and nowdays most of people are very lazy to read these much so they didn't invest in project.so i think the developers have to launch one video presentation related to it so all people can easily understand it in only 2-3 minute video and make there way easy for investment.

They don't need more investors I think But must have more people like traders, miners to recognize their coin that is already on the coinmarket cap and listed on different exchanges.

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
Slashoon

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 04:33:21 AM

I liked the official video, it is informative. Tell me if you pay a fee for creating a video about your project?
jessmem

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 04:57:18 AM

I liked the official video, it is informative. Tell me if you pay a fee for creating a video about your project?
At the moment I have not heard anything like this and I would like to know about this opportunity to make money on creating a video.
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 07:11:51 AM

It is one of the most disruptive projects currently!
Well, there are enough prominents teams on the market currently
Sure. But i have checked dozens icos and existing projects. This proj is the best one in terms of  long term holding

That's my opinion as well.  1 year holding will be enough to earn a fortune.  I've invested $5000 myself. Already earned over $2000 in 3 months. Thats not bad at all
How do you think where price will go now? And How much to invest here? Seems very promising project but i can not decide how many tokens to buy and when : now or wait a little
It is completly up to u. I would advise buy at least for 10-15 eth
Agree, it is optimal investment to get good revenue in future
Yes, we all invest because we want to have a good and better earnings in the future. The project is very interesting and promising if you have enough funds to invest, invest your money to secure a better profits in the future.

Better do some good research if you want your investments to return some good cash in the future.
Even for a full reading of white paper, it is difficult for a novice investor to make conclusions about investments.
The whitpaper is too lengthy and nowdays most of people are very lazy to read these much so they didn't invest in project.so i think the developers have to launch one video presentation related to it so all people can easily understand it in only 2-3 minute video and make there way easy for investment.
Of course, the video would be a good addition, but it is not too much in demand, because I think that all adequate investors before investing in a project necessarily read a whitepaper.
Length white papers might be quite attractive and trust worthy for many if the info are relevant, But I think many would love to see video presentation about it.

gummam

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 07:36:35 AM

How are the fees for this project going? I would like to see the open information. Is it available or not? Will the developers just let us know?
lobster88

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 07:48:46 AM

The Yocoin project has many things that is capable to bring its utmost potential to keep going and striving here in the crypto currency community. The Yocoin as to mention, also has a good lenghty white paper that contains what the Yocoin is as well as its goal towards the community but people are looking for and demands to the team to also have a video which I agree because this will help most of the people to understand better the Yocoin project.
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 08:26:39 AM

The information provided by the admins of the project looks elaborate and I think that together they will be able to attract interested investors.
Everyone looks forward to the success of yocoin project but from what I can see it seems the team is still lacking so important aspects that will make sure that the projrct will be supported.

Then what kind of aspects that you would wanted to suggest? Moreover, the team should be able to make more strategies in order for their platform to rise and would be known by the investors which the chance of having a support would be big.
I do not see the point of actively discussing this, since ordinary people from the community are unlikely to be able to help something with something, a maximum of advice.  The team already has the necessary people and if someone needs to implement something, they will announce a set of people of interest.

Dua

Activity: 616

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 09:44:52 AM

The information provided by the admins of the project looks elaborate and I think that together they will be able to attract interested investors.
Everyone looks forward to the success of yocoin project but from what I can see it seems the team is still lacking so important aspects that will make sure that the projrct will be supported.

Then what kind of aspects that you would wanted to suggest? Moreover, the team should be able to make more strategies in order for their platform to rise and would be known by the investors which the chance of having a support would be big.
I do not see the point of actively discussing this, since ordinary people from the community are unlikely to be able to help something with something, a maximum of advice.  The team already has the necessary people and if someone needs to implement something, they will announce a set of people of interest.
of course, the team already has its clearly set goals, to which they are going. It is unlikely that they will depart from their work because of the advice of supporters.
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 09:56:32 AM

of course, the team already has its clearly set goals, to which they are going. It is unlikely that they will depart from their work because of the advice of supporters.
The fact is, they received a lot of incoming advices from their community and they are now busy to choose which advice should be granted.
Assab101

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 09:58:25 AM

The Yocoin project has many things that is capable to bring its utmost potential to keep going and striving here in the crypto currency community. The Yocoin as to mention, also has a good lenghty white paper that contains what the Yocoin is as well as its goal towards the community but people are looking for and demands to the team to also have a video which I agree because this will help most of the people to understand better the Yocoin project.

Giving more information especially about the future of platform could lead to a better direction. People's curiosity could be answered by the given information like the provided WP. Moreover, Yocoin already been in the exchanges so to make it more known, more promotion or advertisement should be done for them to become more popular.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
hxmsam

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 10:12:32 AM

Write in support of the project, or try writing a personal message to the administrators here. They should answer all your questions about the creation of commercials.
TechComputer

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 10:21:38 AM

Write in support of the project, or try writing a personal message to the administrators here. They should answer all your questions about the creation of commercials.
They might have a lot of things to do in outside the forum but don't worry. You'll be answered once they are see the thread.
dzonikg28

Activity: 1106
Merit: 508

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:00:28 AM

Giving more information especially about the future of platform could lead to a better direction. People's curiosity could be answered by the given information like the provided WP. Moreover, Yocoin already been in the exchanges so to make it more known, more promotion or advertisement should be done for them to become more popular.

Before you give out any information you need to be sure that you yourself know what you are doing. Maybe they are also still working on their own vision and that is an important step to do if you want to build a successful project.

▄▄██████▄
    ▄████████████▄
  ▄███▀  ▀███████▀  ▄▄
 ▄████      ▀▀▀   ▄███▄
▄████             ▀████▄
█████               ▀██▀
████▌  ███      ███
▀████   ▀▀      ▀▀
 ▀████▄    ▄▄▄▄      ▄█▄
  ▀█████▄   ▀▀    ▄█████
    ▀██████▄▄▄▄███████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
████
████
████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄███▄▄
█████████████▄    ████  ▄████████▄    ▄███████████▄
█████▀    ▀████   ████  ███▀  ▀██▀   ████▀    ▀████▄
████        ████  ████  ▀████▄▄▄    ████        ████
████        ████  ████    ▀▀▀████▄  ████        ████
 ████▄    ▄████   ████  ▄██▄  ▄███   ████▄    ▄█████
  ▀██████████▀    ████  ▀████████▀    ▀█████████████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ████
                                                ████
                                                ████
.....MARKET DAY - MARCH 20TH 2023....Download Now .#...
Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 12:08:12 PM

Yotalk forum should be launch as soon as possible so that registration should commence right away for its members to start leveling up and also to accept other advertisers to use thier forum.
Where this forum is, I can not understand. I did not see before that they spoke for this forum. Could you give me a link to the forum, I want to read.
Otsu

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 12:15:15 PM

I agree with this. Putting much effort in promotion will surely have a good effect for the project to be known here in bitcoin community. Having this kind of way will also have the possibilities to gathered more people to invest in the project or to participate in the token sales. Hopefully, this will be done by the team.
Mommyshark

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 12:17:16 PM

Yocoin is really progressing today  and this is a good sign that the team is seriously doing their work. Continuously development of the  project leads to have more supporters and investors.
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 12:29:38 PM

Yocoin is really progressing today  and this is a good sign that the team is seriously doing their work. Continuously development of the  project leads to have more supporters and investors.
Though the team is progressing very well but they need to publish their progress.That's way investors get the boost to work in the platform & maintain their invest 
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 12:59:56 PM

Though the team is progressing very well but they need to publish their progress.That's way investors get the boost to work in the platform & maintain their invest 

Agree, the team also must update investors too about the latest developments and future plans of this project also I think adding more marketing and advertising is needed in this project.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 01:20:30 PM

Yeah, they are very consistent on their job and continuously doing well to make everything better for the project developments. Supporters and members of the community is growing each day. I hope everything is going to be fine and objectives will be done in exact time. The good performance will surely attract the investors to participate the project.
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 01:22:31 PM

I agree with this. Putting much effort in promotion will surely have a good effect for the project to be known here in bitcoin community. Having this kind of way will also have the possibilities to gathered more people to invest in the project or to participate in the token sales. Hopefully, this will be done by the team.
Putting more efforts in bringing the advanced features added will add more potential for the platform accordingly we can also expect more traffic automatically from various aspects.
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 »
  Print  

Jump to: