Bitcoin Forum
May 15, 2024, 08:33:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Double your btc  (Read 246 times)
Akshat21 (OP)

Activity: 221
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 11:01:12 AM

Stratis coin(strat) this coin can give you 2x or more ptofit in a month or 40 to 50 days the reason why i am telling this is that on 16th may they will launch their smart contract alpha,on 31st may for first time one ico will be launched on their platform and on 30th june they will develop their academy courses and launch their full node mainnet which are really big news so i can think it can be double eaisly of its current price of $6.06 which is aprox 350% down of its all time high so if you are loking to invest in this market crash then you can go for strat coin(its my thinking it can be right or wrong so its always better to do your own research).
#If you found this information valueable then i'd really appreciate a merit.

Crypto_Sassy

Activity: 169
Merit: 18

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 05:14:37 AM

Stratis coin(strat) this coin can give you 2x or more ptofit in a month or 40 to 50 days the reason why i am telling this is that on 16th may they will launch their smart contract alpha,on 31st may for first time one ico will be launched on their platform and on 30th june they will develop their academy courses and launch their full node mainnet which are really big news so i can think it can be double eaisly of its current price of $6.06 which is aprox 350% down of its all time high so if you are loking to invest in this market crash then you can go for strat coin(its my thinking it can be right or wrong so its always better to do your own research).

If this will not happen, then will you double my BTC? Good news does not mean a sure shot but it can contribute in investment decision.
Newboybb

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 05:20:43 AM

This looks more like a hype.
Why do you think it's going to go up a lot?

tsaroz
Legendary

Activity: 2954
Merit: 1069

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 05:24:44 AM

Addition of smart contact and first ICO surely is a worthy news and Stratis would certainly increase in value. But the 2x things are misleading and inappropriate claim.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
starblocks

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 05:29:23 AM

Stratis is a lot like Waves

Both are innovative smart contract platforms just not as hyped at the moment as EOS, Cardabi, NEO, Stellar and Tron etc

Waves already has quite a few ICO's launched on it but that hasn't affected its price much in recent times

vv181
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1273

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 05:33:00 AM

I appreciated you great insight, but all of those is still dependent on the Bitcoin markets. Currently, Bitcoin is still volatile and doesn't know where to go. It is indeed a great news for Stratis and I'm certainly sure the price would increase. But we don't know exactly how big the increase, and how's the BItcoin doing.
Osaid1
Copper Member

Activity: 358
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 05:47:15 AM

why 2x, lets 3x - 10x your BTC if you hold for 1-2 years?  Tongue
or maybe invest in MMOcoin for 3x BTC this year.

Natalim

Activity: 2926
Merit: 591

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 05:50:32 AM

Addition of smart contact and first ICO surely is a worthy news and Stratis would certainly increase in value. But the 2x things are misleading and inappropriate claim.
We never really know, x2 is easy in crypto and a good project like Stratis has the power to make it possible because of the hype of course.
Stratis has a good volume and traded in difference big exchanges, if small project can make it happen, I am sure stratis can.

steins19

Activity: 275
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 06:07:47 AM

To double your BTC you got to hold, trade, and invest. There are many ways to earn profit in Crypto. But the bottom line is how would you do it. Basically there's no way one could ever earn BTC through easy ways. But people think that Crypto is just an easy money. Apparently it is not what we think it is. There's more to it and we got to learn and research ways on we're going to maximize are earnings in Crypto.

Crypto made easier  ██░██ ██ █▄░█ ▄▀▄ █▀▄ ▄▀▄ ▀▄░▄▀MenaPay.io
than cash█░▀░█ █▄ █░▀█ █▀█ █▀░ █▀█ ░░█░░
Jobbernowl

Activity: 222
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 01:18:44 PM

Stratis is an excellent alternative platform like NEO. I'm looking for good projects based on NEO. But Stratis could not personally attract me. This doesn't mean that the project has no prospects. I studied it. It is a young and promising platform.
Probably, this is a subjective opinion. NEO I noticed a very long time in the beginning.

bigcash2011

Activity: 1442
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 01:24:33 PM

Although after reading your post i expect stratis to move up too but the problem is that after the major news the dumpers are in action that will substract the effect of the price growth very quickly so getting in now can be very tricky, i hope the price rise will have momentum to carry on.

Ctn

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 01:26:44 PM

I dont believe that. This might be just publicity stunt or something similar to that one as I dont find any good buzz about this coin on the forum. Only believe those coins which really end up having real applications and also different usage within the project as utility tokens. If they have that then their launches can be successful in the same way as you are explaining here. I mean there had been bigger projects than this but they were vain after all the efforts of their alpha and open alpha launch. So there is no thing which can turn our investment into double! thats just dreamy statement.
Lehbane

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 07:21:27 PM

Yu might be basing your 'future sight' on how many members are there on the telegram group and how's the voting of the coins in a certain site, but only you can double you income with in 40-50 days if you do sell and but method everyday.
rackam

Activity: 163

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 07:24:17 PM

Why we need another coin with smart contracts? I think Ethereum is good enough.
And you are asking merit for post with many mistyped words?  Grin

saycryptohello

Activity: 574
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 07:34:38 PM

this is all certainly good and the project is developing well, but now there is such a market that, with its fall, there can not be any talk about x2
K0korap

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 07:43:27 PM

I've checked its trend in https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/stratis/ to which i saw an averahe of two fold of growth in terms of prices last year in the month of may but still i don't think that the profit it offers is bigger that the profit that we might get from other coin which could give us more than just two folds of profit. Just by sticking with BTC, we will get a big profit if we wait for mooning.

CrypticGambit

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

The Operating System for DAOs

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 07:45:25 PM

Naa I don't like stratis it had good times but right now it is over for stratis. There are much more better platforms coming into the market with much better teams that will overcome stratis.

Asimmo

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 07:50:30 PM

I remember legendary "2 revolutionary ICO" initiating on Stratis in March..
Do you mention one of them or this is another one?

Problem with stratis is that it competes with well-established giants..
Although, fighting spirit is always appreciated.. Smiley
HALLASTERA

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 07:51:57 PM

Growth to x2 in Bitcoin imagine very hard because now bitcoin keep low position and when he will start to high then everythings will go ro down in BTC.
Stratis good investment but x2 to btc across your time very hard.
billyj111

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 07:56:46 PM

I also consider this coin as prospective, but I also believe that if the situation on the market is bad then it will not help all his news, it will fall like all the all of the coins

The Deal Coin      BLOCKCHAIN LENDING PLATFORM                   
FACEBOOK     PRE-SALE | March 26th  ]     TWITTER     [ CROWDSALE | April 16th ]     TELEGRAM
ANN THREAD          ⚫          BOUNTY THREAD          ⚫          WHITEPAPER
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: