Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 04:12:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 [120] 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I AM HODLING  (Read 795872 times)
BitHodler
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 06:32:49 PM

I will hold most of my bitcoin until the price reach several hundred thousand dollar each, then I will use it.

The most people are holding the bitcoins because of the halving that is coming this year, the halving will let the price rise without any doubts.
Holding is now one of the best options you can take with the bitcoin if you do not know what you have to do with them.

Holding is good till halving and that is the safest way to earn some profits as holding doesn't involve any risk and it would good to sell coins when price goes higher at halving.
Holding till the block halving is what I consider to be very short term and on top of that, there are no guarantees that the price will go up much from the price right now.

BSV is not the real Bcash. Bcash is the real Bcash.
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 07:02:13 PM

I will hold most of my bitcoin until the price reach several hundred thousand dollar each, then I will use it.

The most people are holding the bitcoins because of the halving that is coming this year, the halving will let the price rise without any doubts.
Holding is now one of the best options you can take with the bitcoin if you do not know what you have to do with them.

Holding is good till halving and that is the safest way to earn some profits as holding doesn't involve any risk and it would good to sell coins when price goes higher at halving.

With the hope of price increase I too hold the earned bitcoin to experience the price increase on halving. As mentioned its not totally risk free because no one is sure about price increase. The same possibility for a price decrease is there on halving.
umaOuma

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 07:08:17 PM

With the hope of price increase I too hold the earned bitcoin to experience the price increase on halving. As mentioned its not totally risk free because no one is sure about price increase. The same possibility for a price decrease is there on halving.

No one is sure what will be the price at halving but hoping for the best its good to hold for next few months as if price goes higher then it would be worth to wait for.
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 07:17:10 PM

What is your selling target price at the time the block halving is taking place? $500? $550? $600? $600 is what I think might be the ultimate top if there is enough panic buying going on.
Piltover

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 07:24:21 AM

The most people are holding their coin and that is because the value is now not even that high to sell it so you wont also get that much profit with it and that is bad.
But nobody will also know what is going to happen and that is the problem of the currency.

You need to have patience if you want to see higher price and  make good profits from it, if you sell now then the profits that you will be earning will be very low.
I am holding now indeed and that is better now that you can do because you already know that the halving will come soon so that would be perfect for us.
The only thing that have to change is that the people with Bitcoin must have patience for it too wait a long time to sell it.
Chrismeister

Activity: 465

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 07:51:14 AM

I type d that tyitle twice because I knew it was wrong the first time.  Still wrong.  w/e.  GF's out at a lesbian bar, BTC crashing WHY AM I HOLDING? I'LL TELL YOU WHY.  It's because I'm a bad trader and I KNOW I'M A BAD TRADER.  Yeah you good traders can spot the highs and the lows pit pat piffy wing wong wang just like that and make a millino bucks sure no problem bro.  Likewise the weak hands are like OH NO IT'S GOING DOWN I'M GONNA SELL he he he and then they're like OH GOD MY ASSHOLE when the SMART traders who KNOW WHAT THE FUCK THEY'RE DOING buy back in but you know what?  I'm not part of that group.  When the traders buy back in I'm already part of the market capital so GUESS WHO YOU'RE CHEATING day traders NOT ME~!  Those taunt threads saying "OHH YOU SHOULD HAVE SOLD" YEAH NO SHIT.  NO SHIT I SHOULD HAVE SOLD.  I SHOULD HAVE SOLD MOMENTS BEFORE EVERY SELL AND BOUGHT MOMENTS BEFORE EVERY BUY BUT YOU KNOW WHAT NOT EVERYBODY IS AS COOL AS YOU.  You only sell in a bear market if you are a good day trader or an illusioned noob.  The people inbetween hold.  In a zero-sum game such as this, traders can only take your money if you sell.

so i've had some whiskey
actually on the bottle it's spelled whisky
w/e
sue me
(but only if it's payable in BTC)
why is everynody just holding their coins do you think the price of the coin will rise if we all are going to hold our coins i dont think so. So spent your coins not just hold them hold them only if price is falling down
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 08:02:15 AM

I type d that tyitle twice because I knew it was wrong the first time.  Still wrong.  w/e.  GF's out at a lesbian bar, BTC crashing WHY AM I HOLDING? I'LL TELL YOU WHY.  It's because I'm a bad trader and I KNOW I'M A BAD TRADER.  Yeah you good traders can spot the highs and the lows pit pat piffy wing wong wang just like that and make a millino bucks sure no problem bro.  Likewise the weak hands are like OH NO IT'S GOING DOWN I'M GONNA SELL he he he and then they're like OH GOD MY ASSHOLE when the SMART traders who KNOW WHAT THE FUCK THEY'RE DOING buy back in but you know what?  I'm not part of that group.  When the traders buy back in I'm already part of the market capital so GUESS WHO YOU'RE CHEATING day traders NOT ME~!  Those taunt threads saying "OHH YOU SHOULD HAVE SOLD" YEAH NO SHIT.  NO SHIT I SHOULD HAVE SOLD.  I SHOULD HAVE SOLD MOMENTS BEFORE EVERY SELL AND BOUGHT MOMENTS BEFORE EVERY BUY BUT YOU KNOW WHAT NOT EVERYBODY IS AS COOL AS YOU.  You only sell in a bear market if you are a good day trader or an illusioned noob.  The people inbetween hold.  In a zero-sum game such as this, traders can only take your money if you sell.

so i've had some whiskey
actually on the bottle it's spelled whisky
w/e
sue me
(but only if it's payable in BTC)
why is everynody just holding their coins do you think the price of the coin will rise if we all are going to hold our coins i dont think so. So spent your coins not just hold them hold them only if price is falling down

People are free to use their coins the way they want. If they want to keep holding, then it's fine. If they prefer to spend their coins, it's fine too. That's the beauty of Bitcoin. It serves plenty of purposes.
phreaky

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 08:35:17 AM

I'm also holding the bitcoin because the future of it is good, holding is just so good for the future it has right now.
Icathia

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 09:16:25 AM

I am also holding on to some of my Bitcoins for the future in the hope that the value is going to be nice and high. But in the mean time I like to sell some also because waiting without making some money is not a option for me.
chaosknight

Activity: 868

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 01:24:39 PM

I am also holding on to some of my Bitcoins for the future in the hope that the value is going to be nice and high. But in the mean time I like to sell some also because waiting without making some money is not a option for me.

That's true I am selling my few coins on regular basis to earn some profits from it, and today also I sold 0.3 btc as I was getting some profits and also was in need of money.
bitcoinhopper

Activity: 336

Bravity is beautiful.

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 01:52:19 PM

There are a lot of people with a smart mind that is holding now and that is because they are a lot of people that is waiting for a nice value and that they can sell it later with profit.
But the bad thing only is that it can takes a long time until the value will be more worth and that is really bad.

gerXhonza

Activity: 812

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 02:05:49 PM

There are a lot of people with a smart mind that is holding now and that is because they are a lot of people that is waiting for a nice value and that they can sell it later with profit.
But the bad thing only is that it can takes a long time until the value will be more worth and that is really bad.

If you want to make good profits then you have to hold, there is no other option left for you, as it is expected that price will go higher in future so hold it till then.
Scream

Activity: 476

U will never know the true answer, before you try

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 02:17:18 PM

If you want to make good profits then you have to hold, there is no other option left for you, as it is expected that price will go higher in future so hold it till then.

I think to make a good profit does not have to hold. but ok, if you have a great amount, hold is a good way to make a profit in the upcoming future. but if you do not have a great amount, it is better not hold for a long time.
elux
Legendary

Activity: 1458
Merit: 1006

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 05:35:11 PM

https://imgur.com/a/fx0xh

HO
DL

JessicaSe
Legendary

Activity: 840

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 06:28:56 PM

I think to make a good profit does not have to hold. but ok, if you have a great amount, hold is a good way to make a profit in the upcoming future. but if you do not have a great amount, it is better not hold for a long time.
I think the other way, if you have less amount then you should hold it for a long time as if it reaches to $10k in future you can make good profits even with small amount, but if you have higher amount then try to trade and even small fluctuations can give you good profits.
InsideBjorn

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 08:59:42 AM

I am also holding for the future in the hope that the price is going to be higher then we have ever seen. I am then going to sell all my coins at once and then I am just going to stop with Bitcoin forever. 
hermanhs09

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 09:07:44 AM

I am also holding for the future in the hope that the price is going to be higher then we have ever seen. I am then going to sell all my coins at once and then I am just going to stop with Bitcoin forever. 

I agree with you in the first half where you said you are holding for the future. Me too. I believe in bitcoin and its future of becoming a dominant currency in the world. The price will be indeed skyrocketing by that time to a level that cannot be conceived today.

But I'm not going to stop with bitcoin forever once the price does skyrocket. I'll still be involved with the community, even if I decide to invest it in something else more worthwhile. Bitcoin lives on Tongue
BitHodler
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 09:12:48 AM

It's your choice of course if you want to quit Bitcoin at some point in the future when the price reached a very high price point but you can always use Bitcoin as currency or simply as store of wealth if you don't want to invest anymore.

And I'm quite sure that by that time you will think completely different about selling all your coins at once and stopping with Bitcoin completely. Not many people have managed to quit as they nearly always come back.

BSV is not the real Bcash. Bcash is the real Bcash.
JessicaSe
Legendary

Activity: 840

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 11:33:53 AM

It's your choice of course if you want to quit Bitcoin at some point in the future when the price reached a very high price point but you can always use Bitcoin as currency or simply as store of wealth if you don't want to invest anymore.

And I'm quite sure that by that time you will think completely different about selling all your coins at once and stopping with Bitcoin completely. Not many people have managed to quit as they nearly always come back.

Once you start using bitcoin its really difficult to get rid of it, and I am sure no one can quit it so easily, and pretty sure that no one will sell all their coins at once, will save some hoping for best price in future.
randy8777
Legendary

Activity: 896

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 12:00:45 PM

Once you start using bitcoin its really difficult to get rid of it, and I am sure no one can quit it so easily, and pretty sure that no one will sell all their coins at once, will save some hoping for best price in future.

i personally know 2 friends who have said to never use bitcoin again. they got mad because they bought at the top back in 2013 and kept seeing the value of their investment go down and down. both have bought back in 2015 and are using bitcoin as currency now. and that while they promised to never ever come back. Cheesy
Pages: « 1 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 [120] 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 »
  Print  

Jump to: