Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 08:51:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 [128] 129 130 131 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I AM HODLING  (Read 795871 times)
bit1
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 04:51:07 PM

I'm still surprised those levels but not to panic.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
hawkins

Activity: 1204
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 05:10:32 PM

Well, if everyone was surprised to see the current prices and not to hold bitcoin they have, there is the possibility of bitcoin prices will be down, but I guess to hold it would be fine, and bitcoin prices will surely rise, so keep hold
Tacalt

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 09:43:16 AM

Well, if everyone was surprised to see the current prices and not to hold bitcoin they have, there is the possibility of bitcoin prices will be down, but I guess to hold it would be fine, and bitcoin prices will surely rise, so keep hold

When the SegWit is implemented, there are extra risks as it is quite new. But I will still hold most of my coins.
praprata

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 02:00:11 PM

I am also holding on to my coins for the future because I cannot make much of a profit in my opinion if I sell some of my coin right now. I want the price to be at least $1000.
I cannot wait for the price to finally reach $1000 because we have not been there in a long time.

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                 
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,         
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖       
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌     
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,   
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`   
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████     
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜       
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀         
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin |  Trustless Anonymous Cryptocurrency |  PoSA3
Forum | Bitcointalk | Twitter | Slack |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet
thejaytiesto
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1014

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 02:02:23 PM

When the SegWit is implemented, there are extra risks as it is quite new. But I will still hold most of my coins.

No real risk. Segregated Witness has been tested on the test network for ages now, the Core devs are experts and they are conservative, so this means once SegWit is released, it just means it's solid as hell and it's only going to make Bitcoin better.

Can't wait to be back at 700+ territory.
Iceborn

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 03:04:10 PM

Just holding your bitcoins for ever is not the solution because we all need to spent bitcoins for a price increase so if we all just hold our coins
we cant see the price rising you know. So stop holding all of your coins they need to roll money needs to roll that is what they say.
greBit

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 03:43:23 PM

Just holding your bitcoins for ever is not the solution because we all need to spent bitcoins for a price increase so if we all just hold our coins
we cant see the price rising you know. So stop holding all of your coins they need to roll money needs to roll that is what they say.

Everyone prefers to spend their coins once they have it, but I am pretty sure that on one is willing to spend their coins now as halving is very near, so everyone is expecting higher price from it and will only spend when price satisfies them.
richmcrich

Activity: 1120
Merit: 507

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 10:35:19 AM

Does spending means spending all BTC in this price??
We all are using BTC in our daily life as much as we need. Some are doing trade with it, some are doubling their BTC with their investment in different places.

You are right also, in this way that holding BTC may hamper the trade but people care about the money and the price they get. They seek for profit not for loss and yes as you said more use of bitcoin will create more transaction to bump the price up.
Maxsumi

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 11:25:30 AM

I type d that tyitle twice because I knew it was wrong the first time.  Still wrong.  w/e.  GF's out at a lesbian bar, BTC crashing WHY AM I HOLDING? I'LL TELL YOU WHY.  It's because I'm a bad trader and I KNOW I'M A BAD TRADER.  Yeah you good traders can spot the highs and the lows pit pat piffy wing wong wang just like that and make a millino bucks sure no problem bro.  Likewise the weak hands are like OH NO IT'S GOING DOWN I'M GONNA SELL he he he and then they're like OH GOD MY ASSHOLE when the SMART traders who KNOW WHAT THE FUCK THEY'RE DOING buy back in but you know what?  I'm not part of that group.  When the traders buy back in I'm already part of the market capital so GUESS WHO YOU'RE CHEATING day traders NOT ME~!  Those taunt threads saying "OHH YOU SHOULD HAVE SOLD" YEAH NO SHIT.  NO SHIT I SHOULD HAVE SOLD.  I SHOULD HAVE SOLD MOMENTS BEFORE EVERY SELL AND BOUGHT MOMENTS BEFORE EVERY BUY BUT YOU KNOW WHAT NOT EVERYBODY IS AS COOL AS YOU.  You only sell in a bear market if you are a good day trader or an illusioned noob.  The people inbetween hold.  In a zero-sum game such as this, traders can only take your money if you sell.

so i've had some whiskey
actually on the bottle it's spelled whisky
w/e
sue me
(but only if it's payable in BTC)
You are holding for how long ? If you want to make others believe that holding bitcoins is just ok than you are wrong because we need to spent all of our bitcoins to make the price better you know. If
we are all holding our bitcoins the price will not be positive for all of us os if you want to spent some of your coins thanks.
Ilikechineseefood

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 11:37:28 AM

I type d that tyitle twice because I knew it was wrong the first time.  Still wrong.  w/e.  GF's out at a lesbian bar, BTC crashing WHY AM I HOLDING? I'LL TELL YOU WHY.  It's because I'm a bad trader and I KNOW I'M A BAD TRADER.  Yeah you good traders can spot the highs and the lows pit pat piffy wing wong wang just like that and make a millino bucks sure no problem bro.  Likewise the weak hands are like OH NO IT'S GOING DOWN I'M GONNA SELL he he he and then they're like OH GOD MY ASSHOLE when the SMART traders who KNOW WHAT THE FUCK THEY'RE DOING buy back in but you know what?  I'm not part of that group.  When the traders buy back in I'm already part of the market capital so GUESS WHO YOU'RE CHEATING day traders NOT ME~!  Those taunt threads saying "OHH YOU SHOULD HAVE SOLD" YEAH NO SHIT.  NO SHIT I SHOULD HAVE SOLD.  I SHOULD HAVE SOLD MOMENTS BEFORE EVERY SELL AND BOUGHT MOMENTS BEFORE EVERY BUY BUT YOU KNOW WHAT NOT EVERYBODY IS AS COOL AS YOU.  You only sell in a bear market if you are a good day trader or an illusioned noob.  The people inbetween hold.  In a zero-sum game such as this, traders can only take your money if you sell.

so i've had some whiskey
w/e
sue me
I dont know why all you people are holding your coins at this moment as you can see the price of the bitcoin has dropped allot and that does n ot mean to happen you know there are allot of people who are
stopping right now with the bitcoin and that is not the best for the future of the bitcoin..
fkvidar

Activity: 924

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 12:34:55 PM

so i've had some whiskey
w/e
sue me
I dont know why all you people are holding your coins at this moment as you can see the price of the bitcoin has dropped allot and that does n ot mean to happen you know there are allot of people who are
stopping right now with the bitcoin and that is not the best for the future of the bitcoin..

People have invested their money in bitcoin so I don't think they will stop using it, as every one is aware about the price fluctuations in bitcoin, we need to have patience to see higher price.
pearnapple

Activity: 504

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 12:42:33 PM

so i've had some whiskey
w/e
sue me

People have invested their money in bitcoin so I don't think they will stop using it, as every one is aware about the price fluctuations in bitcoin, we need to have patience to see higher price.
thats true, there is a huge interest in bitcoins at the moment so people will not just stop using it because they hope that the price is going to grow really fast in the near future

im holding my bitcoins at the moment too and i think that i am really safe with it because there will always be a big interest in bitcoins thus it might allow me to gain some money in the future

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
umaOuma

Activity: 938

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 12:57:13 PM

so i've had some whiskey
w/e
sue me

thats true, there is a huge interest in bitcoins at the moment so people will not just stop using it because they hope that the price is going to grow really fast in the near future

im holding my bitcoins at the moment too and i think that i am really safe with it because there will always be a big interest in bitcoins thus it might allow me to gain some money in the future

The best and safest thing to do at a moment is to hold your coins for the halving, price is stable now, but it will start rising once we get closer to halving.
trickshot22

Activity: 504

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 01:07:29 PM

so i've had some whiskey
w/e
sue me

The best and safest thing to do at a moment is to hold your coins for the halving, price is stable now, but it will start rising once we get closer to halving.
i honestly dont think that you should hold your bitcoins at the moment because it is a really boring thing to do in my opinion, it is better to move your money and to do something with it

if i were you i would trade my bitcoins with other cryptocurrencies i think in order to make some money out of it because the trading is nearly free and there are great possibilities to earn more money
Corenin
Legendary

Activity: 1008

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 01:23:27 PM

so i've had some whiskey
w/e
sue me

i honestly dont think that you should hold your bitcoins at the moment because it is a really boring thing to do in my opinion, it is better to move your money and to do something with it

if i were you i would trade my bitcoins with other cryptocurrencies i think in order to make some money out of it because the trading is nearly free and there are great possibilities to earn more money

People have different choices, if some wants to play safe then they will prefer holding, other who have ability to take risks will choose to invest in trading and try to grow coins.
HilbillyFred

Activity: 298

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 01:55:24 PM

Just holding your coins forever does not mean that you will get a nice profit at the end because the price increase will only happen when we all
spent our coins a little bit if we all just hold our coins the price wont increase just believe me.
randy8777
Legendary

Activity: 896

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 02:21:14 PM

Just holding your coins forever does not mean that you will get a nice profit at the end because the price increase will only happen when we all
spent our coins a little bit if we all just hold our coins the price wont increase just believe me.

holding coins offline means less potential coins coming on the market and get dumped causing the price to go down. just imagine what will happen when the supposedly 1,000,000 coins from satoshi get spent/enter the market. believe me, you won't recognize the price anymore once that happens. especially at these prices.
greatr

Activity: 447

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 03:36:13 PM

well the price grows when peopel spend their fiat and buy bitcoins not when they spend their own bitcoins they actually hold, i think it is useful to hold if you want to earn

im holding most of my bitcoins too, i actually believe that bitcoin price is going to grow during the halving, if my predictions come out to be true then i would make a lot of money
Shibashi Dogemoto

Activity: 840

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 04:04:48 PM

well the price grows when peopel spend their fiat and buy bitcoins not when they spend their own bitcoins they actually hold, i think it is useful to hold if you want to earn

im holding most of my bitcoins too, i actually believe that bitcoin price is going to grow during the halving, if my predictions come out to be true then i would make a lot of money

Everyone is holding their coins for the halving to earn higher profits, as price is stable now and not moving up so its better to hold and sell when we see higher price, either at halving or in future.
newcoins1978

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 03:23:39 PM

HODL!
I am also holding on to my coins for the future because only then I make allot of money even tho it is not sure that I am going to make money I am still willing to take the chance.
Holding right now is the best option unless you have bought for like $300 or something then you can already make some money.
Pages: « 1 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 [128] 129 130 131 »
  Print  

Jump to: