Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:50:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Investment in Bitcoin vs Investment in Education?  (Read 3602 times)
nicster551

Activity: 896
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 11:43:18 PM

All of us are wants to have a better life in future! Did you remembered when you are in school you always thought that you need to study hard to get a nice job in order to help your family and for you also to establish your own family. But at this generation you noticed that even though you are working with full time job it is not enough to make better way living. That's why you would try to look in another opportunities that helps you to earn more money for family.

Do you think Investment in education is better or Investment in cryptocurrency especially in bitcoin is much better?

Base of this articles which is better investment in future for you?

Share your thoughts about this.

Bitcoin is viewed from an investment perspective, it is more often compared to gold than it is to other currencies. That is because bitcoin and gold have a lot in common as assets. Both are limited in supply, have functional use and are considered by many, despite their volatility, to be good stores of value. When gold and bitcoin were compared as investments over the last five years, bitcoin greatly outperformed the precious metal, generating an annualized return of 155 percent compared to gold’s annualized loss of 6 percent during the same period. These exuberant returns indicate that bitcoin is getting investors excited about the prospect of placing funds into a brand new asset class.

Bitcoin’s soaring value and its proven investor performance compared to the gold standard, are indicators that it is high time to weigh the opportunities and risks that come with investing in the world’s leading digital currency.

Opportunities:

Many argue that bitcoin, like other currencies, has value only because people perceive it to have value. It is for this reason that many critics view bitcoin’s price development as nothing more than a bubble. However, there are drivers behind bitcoin’s excellent returns that have nothing to do with hype or speculative opportunism.

Clickk Here to view source link https://www.google.com.ph/amp/s/www.nasdaq.com/article/bitcoin-as-an-investment-opportunities-and-risks-cm740800/amp?espv=1

Why an Education is the Best Investment you can Make

Whether you consider your education a right, a privilege or something you “just need to do” as part of life, you should always consider it an investment. If you think of your future professional life as a business, your education is an integral part in the overall structure and quality of that business.

And it doesn’t matter if you end up working for yourself or someone else, the education element is an investment that provides the tools necessary for you to move forward and become successful. Every expert, leader and big shot in every industry started by learning the basic skills they needed to get the ball rolling, and the same will be true for you.

The Time of Your Life  

Besides having a great time with new experiences, connections are the first reason your education is a worthwhile investment. Quite often, college years are networking disguised as fun. It may not seem like you’re making professional connections for the future, but it’s not uncommon to reconnect with the people you shared this experience with later on, especially in the age of social networks.

Decision-Making Leverage

Smart decisions are crucial for a business to excel, and getting a good education puts you in a position to make the right professional decisions at the right time. Being educated in your field gives you a sense of accomplishment and confidence, which enable you to make decisions with confidence moving forward.

Career Boost

It goes without saying that an education is a great investment if you plan to work in a career for someone else. Depending on your career choice, a formal education might be a must-have to even get into the field. But even if it isn’t, taking that extra step will get you started higher up the ladder and will help you move up at a faster pace.

Future Security

Security is a word you see come up regularly when speaking about education and employment. Whether you want to go out on your own or work for someone else, that education will be there to break your fall if something goes wrong or doesn’t work out.

If you lose your job or your entrepreneurial attempt falls flat, an education means you get a second chance and it won’t take nearly as long to make it happen. If you think of your career and your financial life like a business, it’s easy to see why an education is the best investment you can make in yourself.

Click here to view source link  http://www.cestarcollege.com/blog/news-and-events/why-an-education-is-the-best-investment-you-can-make/

Thank you!  

Investment in Education is the most wonderful thing we can only have because this is a treasure than no one can ever steal or falsely claim that theirs. Investment in cryptocurrency in the other hand is different, it is different aspect because we are engaging on it because of the need of money, so we must need to distinctly differetiate the two in able to eliminate confusion.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bololord

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 02:40:11 AM

I think these two categories shouldn't be even compared. If you believe that you would be able to earn more bitcoin it you had better education then it's smart to invest that way. Otherwise, what is the goal of studying?
That is true we cannot compare this two but if I choose one I will go on educations because if I finished my study I can find a better job or even I can manage own business and education is treasure that no one can get it away from you beside we don't how long bitcoin will last.
stimliall

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 11:35:08 AM

Education investment benefits for a lifetime and is difficult to measure with money! No risk! Allows you to live a stable life!
There is a certain risk of investing in cryptocurrencies. You may lose money, and you can make you instant rich!
cloudproject

Activity: 238
Merit: 3

ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 12:06:47 PM

well many investment have a good purpose in the future, doing both is good for the life matter i think, but if not just invest in the education, because human weapon is the body and mind itself

●  ❱❱  IMMVRSE | Disrupting the VR Industry  ❱❱  ●
Proud Sponsor of Blockchain 360 at London Tech Week
tinystone26

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

Unleash the Power of the World's Crypto Data

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 12:13:28 PM

I will add to both of them some investments to bitcoin and investments to education because I know  that you can learn and know the things about them. That's why I always keep my time in manage to prevent things in wrong time just like other people who are studying while working to add as a extra income.

▶ ▶ T O K E N D A T A   |   UNLEASH THE POWER OF THE WORLD'S CRYPTO DATA   |   T O K E N D A T A ◄ ◄
GET WHITELISTED [ REGISTER NOW ]   ❖   WHITEPAPER   ❖   ANN THREAD   ❖
■  TWITTER  ■  LINKEDIN  ■  TELEGRAM  ■  FACEBOOK  ■  MEDIUM  ■  DISCORD  ■  REDDIT  ■
Freddie Aguiluz

Activity: 401
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 02:22:13 PM

if in order to choose with 2 options like this, I prefer to invest in Bitcoin than Education, education is important but Bitcoin is more important to me...why did I say this, because I'm richer which I get from Bitcoin than my neighbor who has a Professor's degree.

But in the end if we ask our self who has the most between you two, I can say that you neighbor has the most potential to be rich tha  you are because he has a lot of sources
w33man

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 02:24:47 PM

We invest in education for us to gain knowledge and diploma for us to have a brighter future. Investment in crypto is an opportunity that will always be there even if you are studying. Secure your future first before investing in cryptocurrency, because cryptocurrency will not always be fruitful and you can lose money anytime.
pragna

Activity: 1582
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 03:38:26 PM

Grin Grin What a funny compare it is!!!! Invest in Education is much fruitful always there is no doubt. If you do not educated, how you learn about BTC ?? so if you think that you will only do business without education you are in fools paradise. For this reason i will say investment in education is the best one.
xxlouisxx

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 03:52:22 PM

You can actually do both, futhermore you can invest, trade, hold and study at the same time Smiley Just make your priorities well
That is definitly correct becasue you cannot go to invest in bitcoin if you don't have education as well. But we cannot say in that way also because their are successful who doesn't have education as well but it is different in bitcoin because in bitcoin their are steps to go through. Investing in something without investing in knowledge is nothing, I can say that investing in education is the best among all investment
parthgajjar

Activity: 273

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 03:53:47 PM

I would agree that education is the best investment becuase it is the stepping stone where all success starts. You cannot build something big without being educated first. Goals and plans in life will be achieved if you have been educated. So for those who stick to the idea of going to bitcoin only is not so good. Invest in education then on bitcoin maybe this is the best method for success.
I absolutely agree with you, you really have a good point. I also believe that education is still important, you have first to be educated and knowledgeable enough before entering in this business. Investment in education is a must for all of us. As what our teachers and parents always say that this is the only treasure we can have that will last a lifetime and nobody can ever take it away from you
bosimpson54

Activity: 271

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 03:54:27 PM

In my opinion investment in education is more important and beneficial. It will always be with you, there is no guarantee of bitcoins.
For me investment in bitcoin vs investment in Education is definitely same but the distinction between investment in bitcoin and education because you cannot earn all knowledge in school and for sure bitcoin mining never been discussed in school. In my own opinion it is better to be educated first and finished a degree in order to be able to know how to invest bitcoin in more knowledgeable ideas to perfectly manipulate its platforms for great profit to earned
SirEGB

Activity: 142

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 03:56:23 PM

I would rather invest in education. Education is the kind of resource that cannot be hacked or snatched away from you. Then if you are educated and have finished your studies, then you can also be able to study crypto world. You can have the best of both worlds.
repzaj

Activity: 78

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 04:10:23 PM

For An early age its good focus in education and do what gives you happy, And bitcoin is just part of a job that you need to learn..
easydrawrex

Activity: 73

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 04:26:33 PM

For me, it is not fair to compare the investment in Bitcoin and investment in Education because it is Education that is more necessary for everyone of us because education nowadays is a measure of intelligence, success and respect for other people while investment in Bitcoin can be risky and requires much knowledge and fundamentals to make profit and to be successful in this cruel crypto world.
yangdd

Activity: 144

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 04:34:56 PM

I would rather invest in education. Education is the kind of resource that cannot be hacked or snatched away from you. Then if you are educated and have finished your studies, then you can also be able to study crypto world. You can have the best of both worlds.
tazman

Activity: 185

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 04:52:33 PM

For me investment in education is the best of all, because you have the future if you finish studying, you can find a better job and a high salary. Education is the best gift that we get to our parents and soon diploma is the better gift that we give to our parents.
NotAtOld

Activity: 200

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 05:47:59 PM

Bitcoin and crypto, in general, makes you money now, and education gives you a vision of life, so you can make money anywhere.
venlo

Activity: 187

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 06:34:53 PM

Investment in education is with out a doubt more important than anything else in this world in my own opinion. Being educated and knowledgeable will help a person to achieve a good and successful life. It will definitely help you to become successful in your bitcoin investment by applying what you have learned through your education.
Bit-Tech

Activity: 226

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 06:51:22 PM

In my opinion. we better invest in education. we must learn to the highest level we can achieve. because science is very useful for our future. indeed high education does not guarantee someone to be able to get a good job and earn a great salary. but education is very useful until whenever, wherever we are and priceless and will not be exhausted. and education can turn young people into great people who can lead the world.
kb24mvp

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 07:19:49 PM

You don't need to choose if you can do both and I guess it's not impossible.Just have to practice time management so you can handle both effeciently.But you need to take Education as your top priority because bitcoin thing can be done right after school or during you free time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: