Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:12:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Investment in Bitcoin vs Investment in Education?  (Read 3602 times)
cleimor4e

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:54:37 AM

Investment is education is a good thing as that will help you in the future.
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Ashong Salonga

Activity: 882
Merit: 260

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 12:53:29 PM

Investment in education is the most important thing. Even if you are rich, you would lose all your money if you are dump.
For me investing in bitcoin is very advisable to do because many people all over the world became rich with the help of bitcoin but i still think that investment in education is more better because education is very important for all people and education is the thing we can never be lost.

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
████████████▀▀░░░░███
███████████▌░░░░░░███
███████████░░░░██████
███████████░░░░██████
████████░░░░░░░░░░▐██
████████░░░░░░░░░░███

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

▀██████████░░░░█████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
████▀██████▀░░░▀▀▄███
████░░▀▀███░░░░░░▄███
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░▐████
████▄░░░░░░░░░░░█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░▄█████

████▀█▄░░░░░░░▄██████

█████▄░░░░░▄▄████████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

▀███████████████████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
███░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░███
██░░▄█████████▀▀▄░░██
██░░███▀▀░░░▀▀▄▄█░░██
██░░██▀░▄███▄░▀██░░██
██░░██░░█████░░██░░██
██░░██▄░▀███▀░▄██░░██

██░░███▄▄░░░▄▄███░░██

██░░▀███████████▀░░██

███░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░███

█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████

▀███████████████████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀▀████
██████████▀▀░░░░▐████
██████▀▀░░░▄▀░░░█████
████░░░░▄▄▀░░░░▐█████
██████▄▐█░░░░░░██████

███████▌▌░░░░░▐██████

████████▄██▄▄░███████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

▀███████████████████▀
SplendidHunter

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 03:37:12 PM

We are living in the world, where you can get an information and knowledge that you need without having to pay thousands of dollars for the education, so make your choice about that
qtypatuty

Activity: 144
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:39:55 PM

We are living in the world, where you can get an information and knowledge that you need without having to pay thousands of dollars for the education, so make your choice about that

You are not wrong but could you tell those words when you are applying for a job? I do not think so. I do not think that you invest in education buy what you actually do when you go to school is you invest in yourself through knowledge and wisdom. Those two alone are quite enough to not neglect education.

PEDROMAP

Activity: 66

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:50:39 PM

Its the wrong question, its more like how to benefit education true bitcoin, one doesn t goes against the other they both should complement each other, bitcoin will be a part of everyones future, so you should educate yourself in bitcoin and crypto world, as it will allow you to have a better live and that is the purpose of education.
Chrisjay29

Activity: 392
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 09:45:33 PM

Will for me investing in bitcoin is good but bitcoin is not quetly secured future. Thats why i prefer in investing to the education. Because if you invest in a education you will get knowledge and that knowledge you will carry it till your death not like bitcoin unsecured future.
zero9119

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:25:15 PM

Education is the essence of the country so it can not be compared to any kind. Without education to create talented people, surely Bitcoin was not born and developed as it is today, so education must always be a priority for every nation and for every individual.
Morgann

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:28:32 PM

Investment in education and investment in bitcoin are different. Education is a long time investment. Whatever comes in your way, you may always count in the education you attained because it will help you get through all the situations you are in. While investment in bitcoin may help you financially, maybe for long term or short term. If you have education it may also help you be successfull in your investment in bitcoin because of your knowledge which was leraned in school.

Investment in education is something you will treasure in your life and pass on to your children and grandchildren. Education matures you in a lot of ways as a person and you benefit from it. Investment in bitcoin is for the purpose of financial support that may support education but at the same time education may help on how to invest in bitcoin. Sure, everyone may invest in bitcoin but i believe also that being uneducated in life is sometimes or many times the reason why there are a lot of problems in life. Since both are different, i think i can make use of both and that makes me better.

Investment in bitcoins and legendary are both profitable but what really matters is where are you going to focus on because you always need to be a master on one or both in order to become successful in life.
YoutubeChannel007

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:59:13 AM

They are both completely different and one cannot compare the two.
papa-tata

Activity: 145
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 05:15:42 AM

if possible invest in cryptocurrency and education both. otherwise I would prefer to invest in education, in that way I will be able to improve my skills and knowledge so that it can make more money or smart in investing.
peacefulpeace

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 06:37:19 AM

investment in both areas are very important, both work hand in hand. Education like they say is the bed rock of any nation, meaning an uneducated nation is a failed nation. An uneducated person may be unable to predict and invest in bitcoin, an uneducated person may not be ascertain when to and when not to invest. I think the reason why people get disappointed is that they tends to see education as a tool to achieve socio economic emancipation, but it does not always end that way and as such people tends to loose interest. education is rather a tool for self development, not neccesarily to get you a white collar job. bitcoin on its own can caterpault an individual from want to affluence, both are very important investment to hold dear and investment in without comparison.
Comfort1

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 06:40:13 AM

I would like to invest in bitcoin prior to education. My uncle completed tertiary institution long time and he is not even getting job to do. I invested in bitcoin last two months and i have worth of dollars to spend. What at all will education give me.
letstalkbitcoin2

Activity: 38

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 06:49:55 AM

investment in both areas are very important, both work hand in hand. Education like they say is the bed rock of any nation, meaning an uneducated nation is a failed nation. An uneducated person may be unable to predict and invest in bitcoin, an uneducated person may not be ascertain when to and when not to invest. I think the reason why people get disappointed is that they tends to see education as a tool to achieve socio economic emancipation, but it does not always end that way and as such people tends to loose interest. education is rather a tool for self development, not neccesarily to get you a white collar job. bitcoin on its own can caterpault an individual from want to affluence, despite it volatility, it is still my most prefered investment option compared to other token. both bitcoin and education are very important investment to hold dear and invest in without comparison.
bncbnc

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:43:05 AM

if possible invest in cryptocurrency and education both. otherwise I would prefer to invest in education, in that way I will be able to improve my skills and knowledge so that it can make more money or smart in investing.
It is in fact depending on the investment you have. If you have a lot of money and can invest in both places then it is a good option, but if you have limited amount of money then you have only one choice and that is bitcoin, because bitcoin i will consider bitcoin as the best choice for making a quick money with less effort.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
Humananitty10

Activity: 35

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:54:06 AM

Both are important. One must invest in education first and then bitcoins.
p3ppymon

Activity: 700
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 12:14:56 PM

I would like to invest in bitcoin prior to education. My uncle completed tertiary institution long time and he is not even getting job to do. I invested in bitcoin last two months and i have worth of dollars to spend. What at all will education give me.

This is such a bad statement. Imagine one ignorant person who has plenty of money. His ignorance does not allow him to judge, ponder or discern among the possibility he has. Moreover, when you have money, many people will float around you trying to take advantage of your position and exploit it. Scamming an ignorant with money is like robbing a child with sweets.
On the other hand, if you have some sort of judgement and instruction, you think twice about some important decisions related to money, hence you are wiser.
Investing in education will allow you to make decision in investing your money.
Ailmand

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519

Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 12:36:37 PM

Actually I do think that education is priority now a days which one must have. Whether it is formal education or whether it is high level post doc or something, one supposed to have it. Getting educated is pre-requisite in todays world and we should have to secure our futures.

Bitcoin is completely different part of our life. It is something that has got to do nothing with the real life and or education itself. Bitcoin is liquid stuff, it can be learnt by person who isn't educated enough or who is highly educated etc. Its all about passive way of investment.

But when you will have no formal education and if you see BTC world falling in the future then what would you do? Where will you go when you will starve for food? The money will come form the investment that was made on your education off course!

I agree. I think that education could open more doors to a person if he or she would invest in it rather that cryptocurrency, which is not an easy market to make it big. However, on the one hand, I say that it's one of the beauties of the cryptocurrency market that it could be done while doing other stuff in your life. I can support that idea because I myself am studying while having a full-time job, while I am doing different cryptocurrency-related ventures. It's doable, but you really need a lot of discipline and planning.

Jupeter

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 12:57:10 PM

Investment in education is the most important thing. Even if you are rich, you would lose all your money if you are dump.
I am investing my money with bitcoin for almost one year and i am really having a great income with bitcoin so for me investment in bitcoin is more better becaude when the value of bitcoin became $20k again many investor would be profitable.

thundercrystal

Activity: 334
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 03:07:09 PM

Investment in education and investment in bitcoin are different. Education is a long time investment. Whatever comes in your way, you may always count in the education you attained because it will help you get through all the situations you are in. While investment in bitcoin may help you financially, maybe for long term or short term. If you have education it may also help you be successfull in your investment in bitcoin because of your knowledge which was leraned in school.
Thats right education is the best way investment becuase it is a long time you can use it if you have knowledge it will easy for us to have jobs and theres a lot of oppurtunity when you have education it will help you to become successful in life when you have knowledge. When in bitcoin investment it will help you to double the capital you put in investing and theres an advantages and disadvantages in investing and it will lead you to success or bankcruptcy.

▄▄█
      ▄▄█████
  ▄▄█████████       ██▄▄
██████████▀▀        ██████
██████▀▀  ▄▄█       ██████
██████ ▄████▀       ██████
██████ █▀▀      ▄▄█ ██████
██████       ▄████▀ ██████
██████       █▀▀  ▄▄██████
██████        ▄▄██████████
  ▀▀██       █████████▀▀
             █████▀▀
             █▀▀
.FiiiCoin..
Making Cryptocurrency
Available to All,
for All Purposes

████▄▄
████████▄▄
████████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████▀▀
████████▀▀
████▀▀
███████████  ██▄
██           ████▄
██           ██ ▀██▄
██           ████████
██  ███████      
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER
YELLOWPAPER
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Quinni

Activity: 129
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 03:23:09 PM

I think investment in education is the most important thing. If you think about it, most rich people are people who have received good education.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: