Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:30:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Investment in Bitcoin vs Investment in Education?  (Read 3602 times)
Serious475

Activity: 574
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 06:35:50 AM

For me, I will invest in education. Investing in education is less risky than  investing in cryptocurrency. All you need is hard work and dedication in your education, then you will find a decent job. Investing in cryptocurrency is good if you finished your degree/education. Investing in cryptocurrency is another way of earning money if you have a job already.
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Gramna

Activity: 197
Merit: 16

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 07:43:43 AM

Both are good investments, but I just want to emphasize that education is something that is so valuable to everyone and no amount of money can compare to that, it is not just your ticket to get a job but it is something that your life will depend on, your goals, your dreams, also the honor and pride it can give your parents. I am not saying that it is the only way for people to learn, there are still a lot of things about life that you need to learn outside school but then at least you already have the foundation.

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
████ █     CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY █ ████
Evan_Doyle

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 08:12:56 AM

Both are good investments, but I just want to emphasize that education is something that is so valuable to everyone and no amount of money can compare to that, it is not just your ticket to get a job but it is something that your life will depend on, your goals, your dreams, also the honor and pride it can give your parents. I am not saying that it is the only way for people to learn, there are still a lot of things about life that you need to learn outside school but then at least you already have the foundation.

Exactly. And in these days of glory-seeking, a lot of education is just for honor and virtue rather than the information itself. If you look close enough at these "gentlemen clubs" like Harvard, Oxford, Yale, etc. you can see that they mostly are a circle of self-serving narcissists who think that they have superior knowledge and therefore are living in a bubble. What really gets me is how they have been blaming "populism" for everything lately (especially at Davos World Economic Forum) as if the people are their own enemies and don't know how to take care of themselves.

Education is key, but education for self. Not education for certificates, for recognition, for glory, or for mom. Education to improve one's own abilities.
cdcjk

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 09:12:50 AM

I would recommend you to not to put too much effort into education because most of the cases education is not so worthy that we think it is, what do you gonna do with your diploma after you will finish your process of education? Trade cryptocurrencies?
Nila soru

Activity: 81
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 05:12:54 AM

Education still the best investment in our life because if we have a good education we easy find a job and start on earning money.
Also we can invest in bitcoin if your in schooling, you can study on how to work in bitcoin while your school or in your job.

In my own opinion, investment in bitcoins and education are both necessary for us in order to be successful in the future and that is the reason why you should always work at what you love in order to succeed in life.

Education and bitcoin is important investment. Education is investment for our brain and bitcoin is investment for our future and retirement. With education, we can see good bussiness oppotunity and i think education is priority investment
I would like to go with investing in education it can help us to make our career.On the other hands we can also earn money with bitcoin but that's just for temporary earning plus its a risky task you can lose your money education won't let your money down until we do hard working.

ninokh

Activity: 178
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 05:31:41 AM

both investments are important but when asked to choose between education investment and investment btc. I will choose educational investment because education is very important for human survival without human education will not be able to develop. when we don't have a job but if we have education we can apply for jobs using our education. if investment in bitcoin that we can get is an advantage but we can also suffer losses. education investment will not have any harm.

───────          PAND Deflationary Token (One People – One Token)          ───────
───────          Community Owne (https://pand.finance/)
meritbygrace

Activity: 153

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 04:51:37 PM

Investment in Bitcoin vs Investment in Education?two importants matters here. But i would choose education, without education i wont have more knowledge in bitcoin.
MoreMoneyHunt

Activity: 227

IQCash

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 04:56:09 PM

In order to start Bitcoin investment, you must first invest in education in order to fit into the the Blockchain technology and fully embrace its concepts as new projects are being generated each time. Knowledge is very key to Bitcoin investment and without it, you can lose your Bitcoin investment.

[ IQ ] cash  ▐   THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
████████████ [ https://iq.cash ] ████████████
katiepower

Activity: 315
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 07:58:21 PM

I think that it is necessary to invest in bitcoin, in your education, as well as in the education of children! One does not exclude the other. Furthermore, there is rapidly growing segment of the online education. It is a good opportunity to become an expert in a narrow field.
bilyboy

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 11:57:23 PM

Some people are so blind here ans vote for investment in bitcoin. Guys, if satoshi wasn't smart, would you have bitcoin today? So from this proposal, decide yourself where he invested. Right answer is education, yeah he invested in education, grow his knowledge and invented such a great coin which changed his life, hope in a good way.
Rastafarian

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 12:40:00 AM

It is all good to either into bitcoin or investing into education. Both have much influence on the financial status. In cryptocurrency, you need to be well vexed with some terminologies and be acquainted with such words making crypto more enjoying. No illiterate can afford to face all the readings than understanding what the project means.
nesty

Activity: 518
Merit: 184

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 12:58:18 AM

Bitcoin and Education are both good investment we can do them both because both are not a waste of time and it would definitely help us grow as a person while earning and learning.

suzanne5223

Activity: 2604
Merit: 650

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2018, 02:31:10 PM

Like the OP Education is everybody's right in other to revolves with the technology, community and environment but in my opinion I won't choose sides between education and bitcoin investment because they are both useful in other not to be left out. There fore, I will go for both investment cause I also like the diversional things or investment.

alkiw21

Activity: 344

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 02:40:24 PM

I think investing in education is mandatory for everyone. Because education is very important for everyone's future. So investment in education is more important to me. And investing in is additional, I say like that because it's not an obligation in my opinion. That's just my opinion.
bosimpson54

Activity: 271

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 03:59:48 PM

Opportunities:

Why an Education is the Best Investment you can Make

The Time of Your Life  

Decision-Making Leverage

Career Boost

Future Security

Thank you!  

In my opinion, investing in education and investing in economics are two opposite things. Every class, every age, has priority in education. You can not take the benefits of a coin to compare with the benefits of education. You can only compare gold with bitcoin or bitcoin with dollars
gudrun

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 04:02:55 PM

bitcoin investment is more profitable than investment in education, with investments in bitcoin can benefit when prices rise and many people buy bitcoins.
But in my opinion, first to invest in bitcoin, you still need to have knowledge of the money market, otherwise you will lose money in this risky market. And that is education, you need to invest in education first, then invest in bitcoin or altcoin
kasurnya

Activity: 152

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 05:40:10 PM

yeah, education and science are more important than money.
there is a saying that "give him fish then you will eat him one day, but teach him to fish then you will him forever".prioritize education. especially for your child
gorodi

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 05:02:10 AM

Well for me Investment in Education will help you have good skill and knowledge to find a better job. But investment in bitcoin is a wise decision because it can give us good profit.

If the guy finds the money to invest in the education, why cannot he take a little bit to spend it on Bitcoin? Finally, it will be an extra profit, the money that the students need.
NeoMyHero

Activity: 30
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 11:29:12 AM

Exactly. And in these days of glory-seeking, a lot of education is just for honor and virtue rather than the information itself. If you look close enough at these "gentlemen clubs" like Harvard, Oxford, Yale, etc. you can see that they mostly are a circle of self-serving narcissists who think that they have superior knowledge and therefore are living in a bubble. What really gets me is how they have been blaming "populism" for everything lately (especially at Davos World Economic Forum) as if the people are their own enemies and don't know how to take care of themselves.

Education is key, but education for self. Not education for certificates, for recognition, for glory, or for mom. Education to improve one's own abilities.
Education should be the first priority in any case. Actually there is a specific time to get education, but trading and investment is something that we cans start at any stage of our life, therefore we should not compromise on education and should give first priority to education.
rizky_big

Activity: 50

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 11:42:31 AM

investment in education is necessary because that knowledge can be used anywhere and anytime. including if we want to apply for a job. if we want to do business we must know the knowledge so that it can succeed. if you want to invest in bitcoin, you will be able to earn income if bitcoin the price soared
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: