Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 10:23:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🔵SUPERBLOOM 🔵 SEED ICO 🔵Crypto exchange built on Stellar 🔵  (Read 3674 times)
Nyur

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 02:29:41 PM

The idea of the project is very interesting. During what time your token will be presented on the exchange for bidding?
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 03:47:47 PM

Check out superbloom in New York City's international investor meetup: https://twitter.com/SuperbloomHQ/status/997166575366139904, i think we might see some huge investors after this for superbloom.

I can see Emmie the hardworking CEO all smiles and at work, i have a good vibes about this project very much due to the hardworking nature of team especially CEO herself, thanks for the link and i think i have to on my notification so i get update real fast about the project on twitter

I think they are in talks to incorporate in the US and they are just waiting to ensure the token is considered as a utility and not as a security. I think this is them sorting the incorporation out.
I would be glad if their token is considered as utility, because right now most people are seeing cryptocurrency as a form of security. That is impeding the growth of cryptocurrency

Why would it be bad for the crypto market if the tokens are seen as securities? as far as I know this just means more paperwork for the company and more paperwork for the citizen when doing taxes
The single reason why crytocurrency is not widely accepted is because it is not widely accepted as a means of payment.  Right now it is like gold. Just a means of securing asset.

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 04:04:48 PM

" Superbloom members receive on a yearly basis various tokens valued 10–20% of their SEED holdings.

This is a very attractive line which I wasn't aware about. I'm all about yearly basis divend payments, these are the projects which I like to invest in offering a yearly profit payout aswell as the token coin value natural growth
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 04:21:57 PM

" Superbloom members receive on a yearly basis various tokens valued 10–20% of their SEED holdings.

This is a very attractive line which I wasn't aware about. I'm all about yearly basis divend payments, these are the projects which I like to invest in offering a yearly profit payout aswell as the token coin value natural growth

So let's say I am holding $1000 worth of SEED tokens. This means I would get various tokens worth $100 - $200 from the projects that hold their ICO together with Superbloom, right? So I guess this $100 - $200 are ICO or pre-sale prices of these tokens?
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 05:52:22 PM

So let's say I am holding $1000 worth of SEED tokens. This means I would get various tokens worth $100 - $200 from the projects that hold their ICO together with Superbloom, right? So I guess this $100 - $200 are ICO or pre-sale prices of these tokens?

I checked the whitepaper and I can see that there will be priority access if you hold 100000 SEED tokens. Priority access depend on the number of tokens you hold.
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 06:14:42 PM

I checked the whitepaper and I can see that there will be priority access if you hold 100000 SEED tokens. Priority access depend on the number of tokens you hold.

Don't worry. Superbloom will help you to build your own portfolio and earn from investing and trading. Then you can buy more SEED if you want to get priority access.
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 06:15:50 PM

I like how Superbloom is very active on their social media they a lot of followers and they tweet a lot like their recent one 5 hours ago: https://twitter.com/SuperbloomHQ/status/997538853924888576.

Yep been saying since day one basically the team behind the marketing for superbloom are seriously on their game when it comes to social media and spreading the word even before the bitcointalk thread was up I had read about their token like 10 times

You're right, that's the basis of any project and the foundation on which a good project is built, many project don't seem to understand this and instead leave their project in the hands of fate, is a good thing that the community is attesting to the fact that superbloom is doing good in terms of social media presence

Most project underrate the power of social media, they forget that social media has a lot of power in attracting and convincing the masses. Its influence on the world can't be overstretched.
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 07:08:49 PM

Don't worry. Superbloom will help you to build your own portfolio and earn from investing and trading. Then you can buy more SEED if you want to get priority access.

It depends on how many listings that Superbloom has in a year, but it could be a very nice way to build up a large portfolio of projects from a single investment.
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 08:03:23 PM

Check out superbloom in New York City's international investor meetup: https://twitter.com/SuperbloomHQ/status/997166575366139904, i think we might see some huge investors after this for superbloom.

I can see Emmie the hardworking CEO all smiles and at work, i have a good vibes about this project very much due to the hardworking nature of team especially CEO herself, thanks for the link and i think i have to on my notification so i get update real fast about the project on twitter

I think they are in talks to incorporate in the US and they are just waiting to ensure the token is considered as a utility and not as a security. I think this is them sorting the incorporation out.
I would be glad if their token is considered as utility, because right now most people are seeing cryptocurrency as a form of security. That is impeding the growth of cryptocurrency

Why would it be bad for the crypto market if the tokens are seen as securities? as far as I know this just means more paperwork for the company and more paperwork for the citizen when doing taxes
The single reason why crytocurrency is not widely accepted is because it is not widely accepted as a means of payment.  Right now it is like gold. Just a means of securing asset.

Times are changing and in due time, the unexpected will happen, as cryptocurrency will be widely accepted, you know the industry is still a controversy to many and they are trying to understand if it actually has a future but if big brands are now identifying with the blockchain industry then it should give the community a heads up
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:04:12 PM

Thank you for this statement. I've already wondered if it makes a difference to have 10k or 90k tokens as a pro member.
So it's worth buying as many SEEDs as possible
Otherwise we will have many new tokens at the end of the year, but most of them will only be worth a few dollars
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:07:22 PM

Thank you for this statement. I've already wondered if it makes a difference to have 10k or 90k tokens as a pro member.
So it's worth buying as many SEEDs as possible
Otherwise we will have many new tokens at the end of the year, but most of them will only be worth a few dollars

From what the whitepaper says, I don't think so.  You only hit the next tier at 100k+ tokens.  IF you hold more before that, you'll just receive more ICO tokens (10% of 90,000 is more than 10% of 10,000..)
Nathan01

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 09:19:40 PM

Oh really, that's some very nice development and great news as well, i am looking forward to getting the news about the outcome officially on their social media handles or via email,nice one there again, i think superbloom is Utility token and not security since there is a plan for token to grow in value over time IMO

Indeed it is good news, i cant see why they would take superbloom as a security they don't seem to match up with the SEC's guideline on securities in tokens, but that said, i think even the SEC doesn't really know what the hell they want to do about crypto so i think its best they get that clarified if they intend on moving forward in the US.

It's just part of the bureaucracy they are trying to be on the good side with because from every look of things Superbloom do not qualify as a security token everything about it is Utility, i would like to see the outcome of the meeting though

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:05:58 PM

I like how Superbloom is very active on their social media they a lot of followers and they tweet a lot like their recent one 5 hours ago: https://twitter.com/SuperbloomHQ/status/997538853924888576.

They are keeping their community members alive as regards interest for the project. A project with a dormant social media can likely be thought of as an abandoned projects. 
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:19:42 PM

It depends on how many listings that Superbloom has in a year, but it could be a very nice way to build up a large portfolio of projects from a single investment.

Especially when you consider that every token you get for free can itself have the potential to rise significantly in price
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 02:33:12 AM

Especially when you consider that every token you get for free can itself have the potential to rise significantly in price

I expect Suoerbloom team to provide very professional support in selecting ICOs which can possibly give us very good return.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 04:12:16 AM

Priority access depends on the the holding of SEED and the other part is also true; you get rewarded yearly in tokens based on the SEED holdings you have. Each ICO that is accepted to run through Superbloom must pay those tokens.

gee777

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 05:01:34 AM

Hold on there do you mean to say long term or short term. Securing assets with cryptocurrency for short term is fine but on a long term will be risky for something which value is volatile and any small rumours can affect the price in both ways.

P. S i am a strong believer in crypto btw.
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 08:08:27 AM

Hold on there do you mean to say long term or short term. Securing assets with cryptocurrency for short term is fine but on a long term will be risky for something which value is volatile and any small rumours can affect the price in both ways.

A lot of people don't know that the price of crypto is Fluctuating even if they do they don't know the implications. So to them crypto is extremely expensive if they can secure it they have gotten good money. They are seeing it as a long term means of securing asset

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 10:57:49 AM

This would be interesting to know how is the volatility tackled? Since it is a yearly distribution. Any one has an idea on how this is approached?

Gunny95

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 11:43:43 AM

A lot of people don't know that the price of crypto is Fluctuating even if they do they don't know the implications. So to them crypto is extremely expensive if they can secure it they have gotten good money. They are seeing it as a long term means of securing asset

it is important to look at it over the long term, most people are too weak for this or do not have the financial means.
Compare the price of BTC year by year and there obvious growth, I am confident we are not even near the saturation point of BTC awareness

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: