Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:21:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🔵SUPERBLOOM 🔵 SEED ICO 🔵Crypto exchange built on Stellar 🔵  (Read 3672 times)
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2018, 02:11:00 PM

at what stage is the project now? unfortunately, on the site I did not see information about the timing of the ICO and about the available bonuses
Yeah I have been wondering too. I have been trying to reach out to them I hope all is well with the project. At least they should try to be filling us in with their progress.

I don't think there is any problem with project. It's just they are not keeping all details (regarding ICO) at front page of the website like other projects do.

I also faced difficulty in downloading whitepaper, and now also don't get updates/current status about ICO easily (without registration).

I faced same issue to even with registration  but now i read it from a friend who was able to get access to it. Maybe you should find other ways of accessing it..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 04:16:48 PM

at what stage is the project now? unfortunately, on the site I did not see information about the timing of the ICO and about the available bonuses
Yeah I have been wondering too. I have been trying to reach out to them I hope all is well with the project. At least they should try to be filling us in with their progress.

I don't think there is any problem with project. It's just they are not keeping all details (regarding ICO) at front page of the website like other projects do.

I also faced difficulty in downloading whitepaper, and now also don't get updates/current status about ICO easily (without registration).

I faced same issue to even with registration  but now i read it from a friend who was able to get access to it. Maybe you should find other ways of accessing it..

I still think it's a shame that you have to register, this instantly puts people off the project having to give away person details.

I think personally there should be no option, will get alot more people interested.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2018, 05:16:32 PM

I still think it's a shame that you have to register, this instantly puts people off the project having to give away person details.

I think personally there should be no option, will get alot more people interested.

It’s true really I think they should improve the ease of access anyone should be able to download it from a direct link so we can easily share and pass it around so that everyone can get to know the project easily
Nathan01

Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2018, 07:25:12 PM

It’s true really I think they should improve the ease of access anyone should be able to download it from a direct link so we can easily share and pass it around so that everyone can get to know the project easily

I got mine through email, if you registered and enter your email address, the whitepaper will be sent or alternatively one can get Whitepaper by emailing Emmie as well

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2018, 08:28:28 PM

I don't see any reason why they would force anybody to register before getting their whitepaper. If am not mistaken the idea of a whitepaper is to give an individual the overview of what the project is all about and also reasons why they should get involve.

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 08:37:00 PM

It looks like there is still no bounty campaign. This ruins my strategy, I usually buy tokens at the ICO and after the listing I buy the tokens of the bounty campaigns cheap
so hopefully there will be some campaigns in the future:-)
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 08:50:29 PM

why is there still no easy access to the whitepaper? You still have to register just to get information about the project. That should be a lot easier

You are right, there should really not have to register to check out the whitepaper.

This will put people off straight away having to give away private information just to see what the project is actually about!

i can understand it from a marketing point of view, but I agree, you shouldn't have to register to get access to something as simple as the whitepaper.

That's still one part of the project that everyone seem not to get yet. Including me too. But I presume they have a good reason for such action. Though I tend to think it's for the sake of email list building since not everyone who reads the white paper that will surely invest but then they already have their details incase of future purpose even though they didn't feel right to invest now.
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 09:13:21 PM

why is there still no easy access to the whitepaper? You still have to register just to get information about the project. That should be a lot easier

You are right, there should really not have to register to check out the whitepaper.

This will put people off straight away having to give away private information just to see what the project is actually about!

i can understand it from a marketing point of view, but I agree, you shouldn't have to register to get access to something as simple as the whitepaper.

That's still one part of the project that everyone seem not to get yet. Including me too. But I presume they have a good reason for such action. Though I tend to think it's for the sake of email list building since not everyone who reads the white paper that will surely invest but then they already have their details incase of future purpose even though they didn't feel right to invest now.

I guess the main reason is that everyone who wants to read the whitepaper have to go through the terms and accept that he is not an US citizen.
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 10:09:29 PM

I also can access it without any issue. What was error shown while you register on their website? Did you also mention this in their telegram channel?
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 10:14:03 PM

This is a very good question. I even asked about it in their telegram channel. Somehow they are very resistant to keep the white paper in direct access. Don't understand the logic clearly.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 10:29:31 PM

Yeah, i mean it's such a small technicality, there's ways around it like 10 minute email accounts or creating a spam account if you really dont want them to have yours.  i think the platform is going to be amazing once it launches.
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 10:33:35 PM

I guess the main reason is that everyone who wants to read the whitepaper have to go through the terms and accept that he is not an US citizen.

Although US citizens are not allowed to participate in most ICOs, why should they not read whitepaper? If they are really interested, there are always ways to invest. But they should first read the whitepaper
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2018, 05:31:00 AM

I also can access it without any issue. What was error shown while you register on their website? Did you also mention this in their telegram channel?

I guess it probably from your browser I had similar issue  the first I attempted but later I used a different browser and it worked

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
gee777

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2018, 05:33:00 AM

Although US citizens are not allowed to participate in most ICOs, why should they not read whitepaper? If they are really interested, there are always ways to invest. But they should first read the whitepaper

Lol... It's just a whitepaper.. I can imagine most u.s citizens answering yes unless there is a checker that automatically checks if you are a u.s citizen or not.
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 05:46:51 AM

Today I came across this nicely written article about Superbloom. Check this out.

https://medium.com/superbloom/what-is-superbloom-how-is-it-fixing-crypto-exchanges-two-words-aligned-incentives-904ce055cfa3

Very interesting read.

thanks for sharing, that gives a good idea what drives superbloom. And I think it's good that they buy the same tokens as we do.
but they make reviews of the icos they list, so the risk is probably also lower

The benefit of an holder of the token is superb, weighs far ahead of any seemingly disadvantage that might likely be there as a member, by the way is there any disadvantage of being an holder??  Huh Huh

No disadvantages that i can tell off at the moment, if you've also gone through their whitepaper properly, you will see notable projects created by the team of superbloom, projects such as powerLedger and quantstamp, so they do have some good reasons why one should join their community, i was even amazed at their telegram community base, which is pretty huge
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 07:01:20 AM

Today I came across this nicely written article about Superbloom. Check this out.

https://medium.com/superbloom/what-is-superbloom-how-is-it-fixing-crypto-exchanges-two-words-aligned-incentives-904ce055cfa3

Very interesting read.

thanks for sharing, that gives a good idea what drives superbloom. And I think it's good that they buy the same tokens as we do.

The benefit of an holder of the token is superb, weighs far ahead of any seemingly disadvantage that might likely be there as a member, by the way is there any disadvantage of being an holder??  Huh Huh

No disadvantages that i can tell off at the moment, if you've also gone through their whitepaper properly, you will see notable projects created by the team of superbloom, projects such as powerLedger and quantstamp, so they do have some good reasons why one should join their community, i was even amazed at their telegram community base, which is pretty huge

I think the disadvantage stands for being a basic member. The higher member ranks get to reserve up to 80% of the tokens and get and earlier access to the ICOs. Imagine a great ICO shows up and the premium members reserved 80% of the tokens; the pro members were granted early access and bought the remaining tokens. the basic members are left with nothing.

jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 07:13:10 AM

Very interesting read.

I think the disadvantage stands for being a basic member. The higher member ranks get to reserve up to 80% of the tokens and get and earlier access to the ICOs. Imagine a great ICO shows up and the premium members reserved 80% of the tokens; the pro members were granted early access and bought the remaining tokens. the basic members are left with nothing.

More of a reason to sway towards the premium member stuff, althought it is quite expensive but I guess this is what the Superbloom team intended on doing so.
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 07:13:37 AM

I highly doubt that because I think US citizens are to not invest in the project. They having just the knowledge of the project from the whitepaper doesn't really affect the project.
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 10:09:42 AM

Very interesting read.

The benefit of an holder of the token is superb, weighs far ahead of any seemingly disadvantage that might likely be there as a member, by the way is there any disadvantage of being an holder??  Huh Huh

Very nice article. thanks for sharing the link here. I agree benefits for SEED tokens holder is good. But membership is dependent on number of token in your account Wink. More tokens you hold more benefits you enjoy.
CryptoBeefy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 10:16:25 AM

Completely agree. You should not have to register or enter any personal details to view a whitepaper. I hope the team review this decision and remove the restrictions.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: