Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:19:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🔵SUPERBLOOM 🔵 SEED ICO 🔵Crypto exchange built on Stellar 🔵  (Read 3672 times)
chan001

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 10:18:49 AM

Today I came across this nicely written article about Superbloom. Check this out.

https://medium.com/superbloom/what-is-superbloom-how-is-it-fixing-crypto-exchanges-two-words-aligned-incentives-904ce055cfa3

Very interesting read.

thanks for sharing, that gives a good idea what drives superbloom. And I think it's good that they buy the same tokens as we do.
but they make reviews of the icos they list, so the risk is probably also lower

The benefit of an holder of the token is superb, weighs far ahead of any seemingly disadvantage that might likely be there as a member, by the way is there any disadvantage of being an holder??  Huh Huh

No disadvantages that i can tell off at the moment, if you've also gone through their whitepaper properly, you will see notable projects created by the team of superbloom, projects such as powerLedger and quantstamp, so they do have some good reasons why one should join their community, i was even amazed at their telegram community base, which is pretty huge

I think the disadvantage stands for being a basic member. The higher member ranks get to reserve up to 80% of the tokens and get and earlier access to the ICOs. Imagine a great ICO shows up and the premium members reserved 80% of the tokens; the pro members were granted early access and bought the remaining tokens. the basic members are left with nothing.

More of a reason to sway towards the premium member stuff, althought it is quite expensive but I guess this is what the Superbloom team intended on doing so.

I think it's fine they kept premium membership for people who holds100k + SEED tokens. I think they are looking for serious investors and not just bounty hunters.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2018, 12:45:45 PM

Today I came across this nicely written article about Superbloom. Check this out.

https://medium.com/superbloom/what-is-superbloom-how-is-it-fixing-crypto-exchanges-two-words-aligned-incentives-904ce055cfa3

Very interesting read.

thanks for sharing, that gives a good idea what drives superbloom. And I think it's good that they buy the same tokens as we do.

The benefit of an holder of the token is superb, weighs far ahead of any seemingly disadvantage that might likely be there as a member, by the way is there any disadvantage of being an holder??  Huh Huh

No disadvantages that i can tell off at the moment, if you've also gone through their whitepaper properly, you will see notable projects created by the team of superbloom, projects such as powerLedger and quantstamp, so they do have some good reasons why one should join their community, i was even amazed at their telegram community base, which is pretty huge

I think the disadvantage stands for being a basic member. The higher member ranks get to reserve up to 80% of the tokens and get and earlier access to the ICOs. Imagine a great ICO shows up and the premium members reserved 80% of the tokens; the pro members were granted early access and bought the remaining tokens. the basic members are left with nothing.

More of a reason to sway towards the premium member stuff, althought it is quite expensive but I guess this is what the Superbloom team intended on doing so.

I think it's fine they kept premium membership for people who holds100k + SEED tokens. I think they are looking for serious investors and not just bounty hunters.

I agree. Not all things are meant for everyone. Serious minded people will value what they truly own and will want to cherish it.
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 01:07:05 PM

Very interesting read.

I agree only the serious big ones can get that amount and membership they also deserve it not everyone who has a couple of SEED Tokens.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 01:16:48 PM

Very interesting read.

I agree only the serious big ones can get that amount and membership they also deserve it not everyone who has a couple of SEED Tokens.

It would be up to the team to land the good ICOs; I mean to hodl that much SEED you need to be sure you are landing good ICOs to make it worth the HODL Smiley

Nathan01

Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2018, 01:17:49 PM

It looks like there is still no bounty campaign. This ruins my strategy, I usually buy tokens at the ICO and after the listing I buy the tokens of the bounty campaigns cheap
so hopefully there will be some campaigns in the future:-)

Lol  Grin Grin I think there would almost be no dumping of this token, it almost seem there is no plan for any bounty at the moment, they have so much confidence for a sell out of their ICO, what's the ICO progress?

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
ctrades31

Activity: 392
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2018, 01:38:47 PM

It looks like there is still no bounty campaign. This ruins my strategy, I usually buy tokens at the ICO and after the listing I buy the tokens of the bounty campaigns cheap

Lol  Grin Grin I think there would almost be no dumping of this token, it almost seem there is no plan for any bounty at the moment, they have so much confidence for a sell out of their ICO, what's the ICO progress?
I don't know about bounty campaign. But airdrop already is there and I guess still running. But I don't think so if they don't have bounty campaign yet so may be they will not plan in-future also.
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 02:51:50 PM

Very interesting read.

That's just the fact. Everyone can't be part of the premium membership level. I mean it's called premium for a purpose. If it becomes saturated with members it's lost its value and respect
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2018, 03:06:45 PM

Very interesting read.

That's just the fact. Everyone can't be part of the premium membership level. I mean it's called premium for a purpose. If it becomes saturated with members it's lost its value and respect

Very true people seem to forget that premium is supposed to be a limited availability and require extra effort or something to be part of if everyone joins and is at a premium level then that’s just the new basic level that everyone has
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 03:09:29 PM

at what stage is the project now? unfortunately, on the site I did not see information about the timing of the ICO and about the available bonuses
Yeah I have been wondering too. I have been trying to reach out to them I hope all is well with the project. At least they should try to be filling us in with their progress.

I don't think there is any problem with project. It's just they are not keeping all details (regarding ICO) at front page of the website like other projects do.

I also faced difficulty in downloading whitepaper, and now also don't get updates/current status about ICO easily (without registration).

I faced same issue to even with registration  but now i read it from a friend who was able to get access to it. Maybe you should find other ways of accessing it..

I still think it's a shame that you have to register, this instantly puts people off the project having to give away person details.

I think personally there should be no option, will get alot more people interested.

Completely agree. You should not have to register or enter any personal details to view a whitepaper. I hope the team review this decision and remove the restrictions.

Suoerbloom team should listen to the complaints, suggestions from people and act accordingly. But Superbloom team is active here? I don't see any response from the team.
chan001

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 03:15:48 PM

at what stage is the project now? unfortunately, on the site I did not see information about the timing of the ICO and about the available bonuses
Yeah I have been wondering too. I have been trying to reach out to them I hope all is well with the project. At least they should try to be filling us in with their progress.

I don't think there is any problem with project. It's just they are not keeping all details (regarding ICO) at front page of the website like other projects do.

I also faced difficulty in downloading whitepaper, and now also don't get updates/current status about ICO easily (without registration).

I faced same issue to even with registration  but now i read it from a friend who was able to get access to it. Maybe you should find other ways of accessing it..

I still think it's a shame that you have to register, this instantly puts people off the project having to give away person details.

I think personally there should be no option, will get alot more people interested.

Completely agree. You should not have to register or enter any personal details to view a whitepaper. I hope the team review this decision and remove the restrictions.

Suoerbloom team should listen to the complaints, suggestions from people and act accordingly. But Superbloom team is active here? I don't see any response from the team.

It's good question. I don't think Superbloom team is active here. Better to contact them on telegram channel. I hope they are responding at telegram channel atleast.
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 03:17:47 PM

I already informed them in their telegram channel. But still to my surprise they did not change the practice yet. Then I would love to hear their logic behind this..
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 03:24:17 PM

I already informed them in their telegram channel. But still to my surprise they did not change the practice yet. Then I would love to hear their logic behind this..

At this point I don't see them changing it. They probably want to build an email marketing list, and if people really want to see the whitepaper without submitting their email, there's plenty of '10 minute email' websites for signing upto stuff.
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 03:27:34 PM

At this point I don't see them changing it. They probably want to build an email marketing list, and if people really want to see the whitepaper without submitting their email, there's plenty of '10 minute email' websites for signing upto stuff.

Email marketing will not work these days if they think that would be a blockbuster marketing thing. Most of these emails are going directly to spam folder these days.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2018, 03:42:59 PM

Email marketing will not work these days if they think that would be a blockbuster marketing thing. Most of these emails are going directly to spam folder these days.

Email marketing is still good but works only if you let user decides if he wants email notifications or not. If you force them then it will go to spam list.
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 0

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2018, 04:56:16 PM

Superbloom is in the process of designing superbloom shirts. They need feedback on it. Please visit below link to know more.
https://twitter.com/SuperbloomHQ/status/1002703136891400198?s=19
Nathan01

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2018, 05:08:53 PM

I don't know about bounty campaign. But airdrop already is there and I guess still running. But I don't think so if they don't have bounty campaign yet so may be they will not plan in-future also.

and they promise to give out 5000 SEED in their airdrop campaign right? Team is silent on bounty so i think we should take our minds off it now

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2018, 05:18:01 PM

and they promise to give out 5000 SEED in their airdrop campaign right? Team is silent on bounty so i think we should take our minds off it now

Wasn’t airdrop 1000 for if you complete everything I don’t think they will do additional to that they have a really good media presence already theirs no reason to have additional campaigns with their really good presence already
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2018, 05:44:50 PM

That's nice of you. I would also like to know why a starting up business doesn't want to listen to feedback from potential customers.

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 05:59:49 PM

Very interesting read.

Yea, you do have a point on that, the full membership has some really good perks and personally, that's what i'm aiming at, so it goes a long way in gaining the benefits attached to giving random tokens to full members and i must say that such implementation is a pretty good way to attract much more serious investors into the project
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 06:00:45 PM

Wasn’t airdrop 1000 for if you complete everything I don’t think they will do additional to that they have a really good media presence already theirs no reason to have additional campaigns with their really good presence already

It wasn'T 5000 SEED, 1000 tokens were the reward if you completed all tasks. And then there was the possibility to double the airdrop reward by investing more than 1 ETH.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: